[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only gun ranges that aren't an hour away are all literal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 37

>only gun ranges that aren't an hour away are all literal secret clubs with membership fees, restrictive hours, and a bunch of unfriendly old pricks who clearly don't want anyone else to join

Is it too much to ask for a range I can drive to, pay a fee, and have a good time? This is fucking bonkers
>>
I know that feel man. I really fucking hate those old fudds. The thing that pisses me off the most is that for us to get better gun laws we need more people on our side. A bunch of old fucks that want to make your first shooting experince as unpleasent as possible does not help the cause.
>>
>>31522402
Buy some land in a free state and set up your own range.
>>
>>31522446
>Search for gun ranges in a 50 mile radius
>Literally all of them are clubs
>Decide to go to the nearest one to see if I can join
>Get there and everyone there is over 50
>Apply because i don't really have a choice do I
>Denied because I have a job and can't volunteer to clean the place every night

JDIMSA
>>
I know this feel

Does anyone know the shooting laws? There's a gigantic open field behind my house. It would be perfect for shooting, but I don't know who owns it and there's other houses nearby and I figure grandmas would get scared and call the cops
>>
>>31522515
Check municipal laws on shooting guns, then find out who owns the land and get their permission. If houses are really close, you might get noise complaints.
>>
>>31522528
Where can I find municipal laws? I found my towns website but they don't have their laws listed
>>
>>31522545
Google [city name] firearms laws
>>
File: image.gif (16KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
16KB, 645x773px
>>31522402
I feel that pain OP I used to live in NY

>private gun club, members only range access
>must have pistol permit to access pistol range which was locked up
>full of boomers bitch about NY politics yet they regulate and set up rules just like NY gun laws, can't see the irony themselves
>$100 application fee, member referral required
>$200/yr fee, must sell $50 on raffle tickets and do 60hrs of labor for the gun club

Never went back after they tried to charge me for the hours I didn't work @$10/hr and the raffle tickets I threw away cause wtf. Mind you I tired to do the time but they never had anything for me to do.

Ended up driving 1hr and 20mins to a PA public range. That place turned to shit due to retards shooting the target stands. Move to FL and I find myself in the same situation, at least no bullshit gun laws.
>>
>300yd range 8min from home
>$35 per year membership
>open every day but Thursday (weekly LE training)
>healthy balance of mall ninjas and gentlefudds
>no bullshit rules, rangemasters (if they are even there) are all friendly retirees who just want to tell the same stories all day.

I'm spoiled now.

Only downside is steel targets are not allowed except for special events. Fucking inbreds shooting at scrap ruined it for the rest of us.
>>
>>31522601
This sounds like an old school rpg where you have to do the villagers all these monotonous tasks to get a key to open a fucking door. Im so glad I dont live in a commie state.
>>
>>31522685
I live in Ohio and it's the same bullshit here. All the gun clubs are pure fetch quest cancer and pretty much the only way you're going to go shooting is if you know somebody who lives out in the sticks.
>>
>>31522476
>JDIMSA

JUST
DICK
IN
MY
SLUTTY
ASS
>>
>>31522402
Can kinda relate OP, everytime I go shooting I have to take my know it all Fudd father-in-law. I'd rather go to the dinky dirt open range that's 20 bucks for the whole day than his elitist Fudd club.
>have to go to club with FiL
>bring couple AR's including my 3 gun Gucci AR
>get mad dogged the entire time cause I'm not collecting social security
>everyone calls me boy
>nothing but bolt actions and muzzle loaders
>decide to zero Gucci AR cause new scope
>"ooh you must think you're hot shit with that new rifle"
>"shows you can't shoot if you need that 30 round clip"
>get a complaint that I'm rapid firing
>shooting a round at least every 10 seconds
>handgun range is even worse
>"you don't need anything more than 5 rounds for a carry gun, anything more and you're a bad shot"
>still can't hit for shit
>get told I can't use .338 rifle cause it's too loud
>they're that annoying range that says if the brass hits the floor it's theirs

I swear they're gonna turn me anti gun
>>
File: 1469743259571.png (503KB, 762x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469743259571.png
503KB, 762x640px
>>31522697
>tfw no cool gun club quests like get your stalker gear and go inna dungeon and slay the milsurp lich
>>
>>31522402
What state OP?
>>
File: brass bag.jpg (24KB, 400x370px) Image search: [Google]
brass bag.jpg
24KB, 400x370px
>>31522774
OH
>>31522750
Fuck them dude get pic related
>>
File: tumblr_mtig5tdoXn1qhgv3ao1_500.jpg (72KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtig5tdoXn1qhgv3ao1_500.jpg
72KB, 500x509px
>>31522764
Can we please make this happen? That sounds fucking awesome.
>>
>>31522697
where in Ohio? because >>31522662 this range is in Ohio
>>
>>31522402
>tfw brand new indoor range and fun store just opened 10 minutes from my house
>>
>>31522545
You might also try "ordinances" instead of "firearms laws"
>>
File: stalker.jpg (76KB, 702x960px) Image search: [Google]
stalker.jpg
76KB, 702x960px
>>31523061
>inna dungeon
>cheeki breeki through packs of brass eating rust goblins
>find the lich's lair
>steal his M44 phylactery and remove the cosmoline curse upon it
>get to keep it and a bayonet he dropped
>range still only gives you 2 gold for finishing the quest
>>
>>31522601
>raffle tickets
>bullshit labour
>A REFERRAL?
If I pay to join the club just let me shoot my fucking gun, clean up and leave
>>
>>31523240
North east ohio
>>
>>31522402
Give the old fudds a chance op.

I did and it's been sub gun shoots and clambakes ever since!
>>
>Dad has outdoor range membership, I just rent lanes at local indoor
>$160/year
>gets tired of trying to find ways around fees that are tacked on for not attending monthly(!) meetings, cutting grass, or doing a million other asinine things that they could literally pay someone for
>lets membership expire
>prepared to take him to the LGS I go shoot at, think he'll really enjoy it
>last thursday, bumps into club president who tells him they're re-writing the club charter...
>now he's re-upped again
At least I can borrow his pass and go shooting for free.
>>
>>31523359
Ah, it's probably too far for you. West-central Ohio, Logan County to be exact. We get people from two hours away fairly regularly.
>>
>>31522697
Ashland lake was a nice club. Expensive but probably the best range in Ohio outside of perry.

I moved so no more fun for me.
>>
>>31523390
A good outdoor range is easily worth a 2 hour commute
>>
>>31523403
Yeah that's like almost 3 hours from me

If you know of any good clubs in North East Ohio let me know
>>
>>31523442
ranges*

or at least clubs open to the public, I'm sick of the fudd clubs
>>
>>31523442
I thought there was a outdoor public range in geauga county
>>
>>31522402

>live in city in free state, no shooting in city limits
>drive 40 minutes to kitchen counter FFL's house
>already wealthy, just sells guns as a retirement gig, actually has best prices around
>cool as hell, loves to chat about guns, is basically hickok45
>have permission to shoot on his many acres of land anytime

baka desu senpai
>>
>>31523359

The only one I know of that isn't total cancer is the ODNR grand river target range. It's public and ran by the Ohio Department of Natural Resources (thus the name). A little restrictive, the range officers are assholes, like can't even touch a magazine or ammo while people are downrange while the range is cold. But, it's fairly cheap and has rifle and pistol ranges. Only paper though.

There is also the ODNR hand trap range right down the road. It's just a big shitty field littered with five trillion shotgun hulls, BUT, no fee, no rangemaster, nothing. You can just throw clay pigeons and shoot them all day.
>>
>>31523717
That's still super far from me but it's nice to know that there's at least a public one somewhere
>>
fernwood and Harrison state forests have free ranges. As does salt fork. But salt fork has restrictions.
>>
>Live in NY
>Only 2 ranges near me, one outdoor and one indoor
>Outdoor range is owned by the county
>Go to the rifle range there
>signs over every few booths saying "Load 1 Round Only"
>You actually are not allowed to load the magazine on any rifle
>Even bolt actions
I think they changed it though recently, some of the fudd ROs seem to have left
>>
>>31523390
>Ah, it's probably too far for you. West-central Ohio, Logan County to be exact. We get people from two hours away fairly regularly.

Fuck. Where?? Montgomery County fag, here. Need more than the local 90yd range.
>>
>>31523905
Logan County Fish & Game, on 68 less than a mile north of Bellefontaine. You can mail in your application and $35 and they will mail you a membership card.
http://www.lcfishandgame.com/membership

It's a good range.

It's a good range.
>>
>>31524001
$35 fuck me. My local club wants $65 for a membership and those stupid cunts only open the range on wednesday.
>>
For you ohiofag /k/unts

http://wildlife.ohiodnr.gov/hunting-trapping-and-shooting-sports/shooting-ranges
>>
>>31522402
wake up in california....let the nightmare begin
drive 35mins down to my parents house to get my guns out of my father's safe because legally can't keep Guns in a house with a kid and not locked up and fuck locks in every Guns plus the range is easier to get to from there.
load up ammo and guns separately and secured.
drive an extra couple blocks so I don't drive in front of a school or post office because the laws are a little Grey about how they can fuck me.
45mins up to private club range. hope I've got the right combo written down because it changes every month.
And that isn't talking about the social pressures. I'm pretty sure that I got canned from my last job over gun shit. it either that or because I talked shit about the boss encouraging one of my coworkers to steal another's girlfriend who also worked there. fuck this state.
>>
>>31524886
oh and I pay 175$ for a year membership. and we won't be able to shoot lead soon. and I own an ar15 so bullet button now who knows what soon.
>>
>>31524917
>and we won't be able to shoot lead soon.

why
>>
>>31525318
the club is on forest land. They have already outlawed hunting with lead in California and our clubs shotgun ranges are going lead free in 2017. I know they will make everything but black powder (because old farts) lead free in a couple years. I care but I can't afford a home here and will have to leave anyway. We should let the wild fires do the cleaning we so desperately need.
>>
>mfw the indoor range i work at charges 30 a month for unlimited use
>plus ammo discount
>plus free training days
>plus free weapon drawings

How are you guys getting fucked so hard?
>>
>>31522402
>sees a blatant business opportunity
>bitches about it to everyone while doing nothing
>probably a wage slave
And people get mad at the wealthy
>>
>>31526223
>>31524886

Move to Missouri. I've lived in Oakland so I know what you're feeling anon. Get out. Arizona is closer but omg dat heat. I like AZ too though so if you inna desert it fits.
>>
File: DSC00393.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00393.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>31523869
Obviously they only want you to shoot .577 Tyranosaur
>>
>Be Canadafag
>Pay $600 for my annual range membership
>>
>$600
What the fuck anon
My range only costs $100/year. For unlimited access. The only thing I hate is that the rcmp occasionally rents the thing to practice and they don't allow shotgun at the 25/100 yard range - only at one open 2 days a week that I'm always working
>>
the places I go to are all secret clubs with membership fees, shit hours, and are filled with /pol/fags and beaners

and FUCK alameda county for closing down san leandro
>>
>>31527302
It's a nice facility, but really it is one of only two restricted ranges if you don't want to drive over an hour away. And the other one is only slightly less. I guess there's no real incentive to lower the price
>>
>tfw azfag

Ben Avery is nice
>>
File: 1473671030738.jpg (64KB, 604x467px) Image search: [Google]
1473671030738.jpg
64KB, 604x467px
In People's Republic Of NJ.

Have to find outdoor range for shooting funs.
$250 a year $350 for family.
Attached fun store, gate entrance RFID controlled. Short pistol range has 4 or 5 each of 7, 10, 15 yds.
.22lr , shotgun, pistol and pistol cal rifle range on 25 yd. Enough for about 12 shooters
50 yard 3 benches and holds 8 or so more.
Same for 100yd
Combined 200 and 300yd, 200 if everyone agrees to move up.

Rules. No 50 BMG, no explosive targets (used to but people were dumb), no shooting junk that makes a mess, no steel targets on short pistol (maybe 25 yd too?), steel must swing freely, no machine guns or tracers (state law), closed one day a year for member picnic.
Be able to hit your target if firing quick, must wear ear pro and eye (actually only one is require i forget which). No racist stuff (targets). Dont be a brass rat

Only problem is everytime i go i have to help someone zero their new AR and scope, mostly retires.
>>
>>31522601
>$200yr fee
>must sell $50 on raffle tickets
>do 60hrs of labor for the gun club
wtf? that sounds like some bullshit.
>>
>>31526772
Pay less than $200 a year in Ontario and the range is no more than 25 min drive. Mind you it is an outdoor range.
>>
>>31522476
the nearby club is like that. it's a 300 annual fee from what i remember and you have to volunteer at the range. they are also in a fairly shit spot, so a lot of time would be wasted just to get there.
>>
>>31522402
150 joining, 100 a year
200 yrd outdoor rifle
50 yrd outdoor pistol
50 yrd outdoor archery
25 yrd indoor pistol
Peoples republic of ny
Moving soon to ohio, I'm gonna miss my club
>>
>>31527954
what part of ohio you moving to
>>
>>31522545
You can email the police department as well.
>>
you all are fucked up. Wisconsin:

1. Range 10 minutes away is outdoor, small, 100 yard max. 20 bucks a year and open wed-sun.
2. Range 25 minutes away, outoor out to 300, has 3 second rule on shots. 75/year.
3. Range 45 minutes away. big and outdoor, out to 600 yards, pistol and shotgun pits. 5 dollars/day .

I use 1 and 3. And that doesn't even count the northwoods properties.
>>
>>31527572
hey brotha NJ here, go to ft dix. $60 a year and $3 an hour for a table when you go you can shoot anything legal to own. no more then 3rnd "rapid fire"
>>
>>31527302
It's canadabux though, that's only like $40 or something.
>>
>>31528295
>$600 cad vs $100 cad

He's overpaying for his range by a shitload.
>>
Maryland here
Range 15 mins away, 50 yard rifle, up to 200 yard rifle, pistol range, and those target shotgun things with the really long barrels range, and 3D archery course and archery range.
$85 a year, no mandatory meetings, etc.
>>
North Mississippi here. All yearly fees included, I could buy an AR.
I miss Indian Creek back in SC.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 300x250px
>>31522402
Same deal here. I'm in New Hampshire and the only range I can just show up and shoot at is over an hour away in bumfuck nowhere next to lake winnapasaki. Why?
>>
>>31528327
I don't have any choice
I pay the $600 I pay now, or I pay only ~$100 less for the only other option in the area (which I don't like as much). Otherwise I'd be driving at least an hour to go to one in another town, time which I don't have.
I need somewhere to shoot my handguns
>>
>>31522764
i am now going to make a darkest dungeon clone flash game based on this concept.

pls post ideas while i write a quick design bible to start dev.
>>
File: Pumpkinrange.jpg (368KB, 1502x845px) Image search: [Google]
Pumpkinrange.jpg
368KB, 1502x845px
>mfw range in the backyard
Ohio's not all bad
>>
>>31522402
>Call local range
>"Yeah if you're licensed you can rent from the wall."
>Have to get a CCW Perm just to rent from Blythes
I'd complain about Indiana having carry permits at all but given how many people were in line for theirs on the specific day and time I was getting mine it probably contributes to our rare balanced budget
>>
>>31523603
Which state?
>>
>>31522601
>Move to FL and I find myself in the same situation, at least no bullshit gun laws.

South Florida is fucking hell. I'm too tired to even bother typing the restrictive rules
>>
File: 1475197336338.jpg (17KB, 319x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475197336338.jpg
17KB, 319x240px
>>31527302

>tfw range by me is $300/year for lowest tier membership and the only thing it gives you is $5 off per hour of range time and a few free rentals plus ONLY having to pay $20 for transfers on top of the $15 NICS
>the next tier is $600/year and gives you $10 off and more free rentals
>the only tier that gives you unlimited range time is the final tier and that one is almost $3000 a year with an ebin secret clubhouse for highest tier members only
>>
>>31527572

What range is that? Cherry Ridge?
>>
>>31522515
my dad shoots in his backyard in Maryland and he has neighbors are so close you can throw a football at their front door. Hes the head of security for the ambassador of a country though, im not gunna say which but they are known for shitposting
>>
haha what kind of fucking shit tier states do you guys live in? I thought Virginia was bad with stupid Colonial shooting academy but they atleast they dont shoehorn you into paying for a membership.
>>
If you think you have it bad, mine doesn't allow FMJ bullets. We have to cast everything and put gas checks.
>>
>>31522402
>living in Poland
>the closest outdoor range is like 40 minutes away and is nearly perfect

>relatively cheap compared to other ranges nearby
>no time limits, you pay once for ammo/line and stay for as long as you want to before closing
>no additional costs for instructors/targets/etc., you pay once and can take as many paper targets as you want
>membership means paying fees but also getting a discount on everything, it pays off in the long run
>instructors don't really bother you once they know you can shoot without killing yourself but you can always ask them for advice

Only complaint I have is that it's limited to 50m, but I guess you can't have everything.
>>
Wow all these ranges blow dick, I'm in CA and have never been to a range that gay like many of ya'll have.

>5dogs gun range, kern county
>unknown distance targets out to 500 any guns allowed
>separate pistol only metal target range with a gong at 75ish yards
>separate .22 only metal target range with some 100yard gongs next to pistol.
>skeet shooting, trap shooting
>a bunch of western city target area for all those trick shot western guys I guess (never shot at that those target lanes, see guys in campers there all the time and dresses in cowboy shit)
>$20 membership fee
>$10 day fee
>sun up to sundown
>steel core acceptable in winter time when so much as the friction from snapping ur finger sets CA ablaze in the summer.
>rapid fire all day erry day
>only rules are really just normal common sense rules, and not being a douche and picking up brass that isn't yours.

>iron sights, ocean side CA
>indoor so already kinda gay
>no steel core
>$20 member fee
>$12 day fee (open 10am-9pm)
>rapid fire okay
Only issue I had with them is they told me to stop shooting on of my ARs cuz it was sparking from the muzzle like the 4th of July. They were worried my rounds were hitting the brake, turns out it was because my brake is Ti, learned something new that day, they let me shoot it after that hopping I wouldn't set there carpet lane barriers on fire.
>>
Living in Scioto county Ohio I've never even been to a range before, I've shot on my grandpa's friend's land for as long as i can remember.
>>
>>31522402
>All excited to drive out to the range and go shooting today since I'll be busy most weekends after this one for a while
>Didn't go yesterday because shit weather
>Went really early today, get there and see a ton of cars, this place is usually empty so wtf
>guy runs up to me and says the range is closed for the day due to a class
>I point out this wasn't on the schedule
>"I dunno lol"

Reeeeee

If it weren't for the fact the place is completely empty 99% of the time on most weekdays and I can go after work I wouldn't bother renewing my membership. It's supposed to be open to anyone on the first and third weekends of the month, with range rentals not allowed. Twice now I've gone and something off the calendar has been going on.

I need to buy some land to shoot on but good luck with that in farm country.
>>
>>31523869
What county? I'm in NY and every range within 30 miles of me is membership only.
>>
>only two ranges near me in glorious Texas, both indoor
>$15 an hour, site closest me is 100yds max
>Other site has more lanes, but us located in niggertown.

I'm considering buying land in the middle of nowhere, just for shooting. Fuck, maybe start my own range
>>
>>31533155
I get the feeling going through the paperwork to actually start a range is a huge pain in the ass or very expensive, or a lot of other people would have done the same.

If you can though totally go for it. At least you might be able to buy some cheap land down here. In the corn belt it's pretty much impossible.
>>
>>31533180
Don't forget that unless you want a lame indoor-only range you have to buy a lot of land up. And then deal with people who live nearby whining about the noise. And deal with when retards shoot their guns skyward and send a round somewhere near a house.

My local range is spending thousands on baffling/baffolds/whatever they are called because of people living downrange.

And worse is how they used to be in the middle of nowhere but now developers are building houses there and idiots move into them SOMEHOW not realizing with the regular bangs that they are right next to a gun range that has existed since the 1960s.
>>
>>31522402
>live innawashington
>fuck the range
>drive maybe an hour and a half to glorious community run outdoor range
>rapid fire as much as I damn please
>from the hip
Yeah fuck the range
>>
>>31527954
>I'm gonna miss my club
But now you get to shoot real guns, instead of retarded monstrosities your overlord NY Jew Lords lets you shoot.
>>
>>31522450

>just buy some land lol
>>
>>31522697

speaking of gun ranges in ohio

>go to deleware public rifle range
>its fucking underwater
>>
>>31533239
NIMBY types that move near something they don't like such as an airport, gun range or race track should be fucking gassed.
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 113x104px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 113x104px
>>31522476
There's a (club) range literally 2 minutes from my house... But I never go there because:

>laughably high membership fee
>have to have a "sponsor" who's already a member in order to apply for a real membership
>otherwise you pay the (again, astronomical) non-member fee to use the range daily
>pictures on their website show raffle winners who are friends or family of big wig members
>anyone under 30 who applies is basically given an unwanted volunteer job until further notice
>because "the young ones need to pay their dues!"

Fuck fudd ranges. Grinds my dick that I can hear gunfire from my house all day and night and I can't even go there because I'm not a grandkid of some 70+ year old deer hunter who founded the place.
>>
>>31523359
I live in mentor, where you at.
>>
>>31533346
I'm like 30 mins east from there

Tell me where the non-cancer ranges are sempai
>>
File: comedy gold.jpg (25KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
comedy gold.jpg
25KB, 250x247px
>>31533332
>the young ones need to pay their dues!

Same shit here. My local (club) range will give you a free membership if you spend 1000 volunteer hours there literally doing it for free.

Not even worth it at all, fuck those bubbas, I have a job.
>>
>>31522402
real talk famalamadingdongs I been thinking about piling up some dirt berms at the back of my property and adding a few more ar500 targets to the collection, and just spreading word of mouth that i'll let people shoot there if they just give me a heads up and maybe a "tip" to help pay for target maintenance

if i dont advertise as a range and im just letting "friends" shoot there do i face any liability issues or any chance of the EPA jumping on my dick?
>>
File: OP and friends.jpg (102KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
OP and friends.jpg
102KB, 833x1000px
70% of the posters ITT are immature man children who represent the gibsmedats of the shooting community. You don't want to help keep your ranges running or take part in the social life at the clubs. FUCK
I'm going to comment on every single post ITT..take about thirty minutes.
>>31522402
Don't you really mean to ask is it to much trouble that some one else takes the time, effort and money to open my dream range a mile from my home/
You are just one more spoiled little prick who thinks thew people who opened a range and the membership shouldn't make rules and requirements you don't like.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y
You are simply saying you don't like what they like and they suck for not doing things you way. GROW THE FUCK UP.
>>
>>31533810
>>>/ar15.com/
>>
>>31533810

>buying in to old boy club mentality of dumping all the work on new people while the oldfags get to sit at the top and do nothing
>not just having a club where everyone shares the load and doesn't haze new people with clean-up duty
>>
File: 1472156552162.gif (32KB, 205x39px) Image search: [Google]
1472156552162.gif
32KB, 205x39px
>>31533810
nice baitpost

11/10 it's alright
>>
>get a job in Houston
>it's like 30 minutes just to get out of the city to where a rifle range could be situated
>traffic is always shit
I hate this town
>>
>>31532895
Westchester. It's called Blue Mountain Sportsman park or something. The indoor range (Blueline Tactical Supply) is technically members only but you can buy "day memberships". I guess the town/county wanted a members only deal or some shit.
>>
>>31533810
Kill yourself faggot.

I spend as much time at the range cleaning up as I do shooting, not because I'm required to because of some cuck-tier rules that drive new people away from the sport, but because I'm not a jackass. You can bet your ass if they told me I had to spend two hours a week or something cleaning up to become a full member, I would have told them to pound sand before I left and got a membership somewhere else or went to the free public range.
>>
>save up
>start gun range
>Be the only non shit gunrange within an hours drive of your location
>Proceed to drive the others out of business

Do it OP. I know you can.
>>
>>31533810
Truly a masterful shitpost.
>>
>>31533819
So acting my age means I'm arfcom. I think you're just acting your age and whining like a spoiled child with that post, grow up.
>>31533859
It's not "just dumping it on the new guys". it's called a right of passage. You;'re problem is showing a little respect to the old timers who got it all started...that's on you anon not them.

My range is the same way. It's a fuckhuge rang and there is a lot of work to do but I'm happy to help out cause it's a fuckhuge range with a lot going on. Dozens of different clubs, national match shooting competitions, camping on site, being able to drink around a campfire after the guns are put away.
You get out of life what you pout in anon.
>>31533873
I understand why you think I was baiting but I meant what I said and believe I was 100% correct.
And yes, if it was bait it's 11/10
>>31533896
>Kill yourself faggot.
Stopped reading right there. Like I said grow up.
>>31534133
I'm sorry you can;t see it for what it is. Take it like an older bro talking to a younger bro...cause I think of you as a bro.
Not going to respond to anymore posts about my first post...going to respond to every post in the thread. Maybe we can help the gibsmedats on /k/ to take a look in the mirror and get them started on trying to improve the shooting community around them instead of just bitching about it.

To everyone who was honestly pissed off at my post I say this. I've met a lot of /k/omrades IRL and sincerely liked all but one and only want to get you to see that if yo join a range it's your range and you should have some pride in it and it;s promotion.
I won't dox myself cause I know I'll never be able to trip in relevant threads again because the angry little prick gibsmedats on /k/ are as bad as the faggots from /r/gunrcool and act like cunts.
>>
File: ranges near me.png (395KB, 1152x691px) Image search: [Google]
ranges near me.png
395KB, 1152x691px
>>31522402
move to Utah, literally 8+ indoor ranges and 2+ outdoor within 15 miles
>>
>>31534159
>>Kill yourself faggot.
>Stopped reading right there. Like I said grow up.

So you're too much of a baby to read a post that starts off in a way that hurts your feefees? Sad!
>>
>>31533896
>I spend as much time at the range cleaning up as I do shooting, not because I'm required to because of some cuck-tier rules that drive new people away from the sport, but because I'm not a jackass. You can bet your ass if they told me I had to spend two hours a week or something cleaning up to become a full member, I would have told them to pound sand before I left and got a membership somewhere else or went to the free public range.
So you completely agree with that anon yet you are angry at him... strange.
>>
File: 1474660685308.gif (3MB, 281x295px) Image search: [Google]
1474660685308.gif
3MB, 281x295px
>>31534159
I can agree with pitching in to help the range out as a new member, but doing something like having mandatory raffle ticket sales and then charging members the difference they don't sell, or making people work for a set amount of hours before they can even use the range is a poor way to institute a "rite of passage" and it's the reason why a lot of these older ranges go out of business when their members start dying off or get put in homes. It just leaves a bad taste in peoples' mouths. I got no problem with having to pick up my own shit or having to help clean up the range when I'm done as a new member, just not those catholic school-tier tactics of forcing your members to make money for you. That, and I don't think shit like >>31529373 is defensible in any capacity.
>>
>>31534227
I agree that people should clean up after themselves and help out at ranges.

I don't agree it should all be dumped on the new guys by the old boys clubs that run a lot of ranges. All that does is turn people off from getting into shooting.

Saying you have to clean up after yourself is reasonable. Even asking if they're willing to help out with range upkeep is fine. But forcing people to go through some stupid hazing period like they're joining a biker gang or gay frat is fucking retarded and a great way to make sure kids and younger people don't give a shit about guns. I'm going to the range to plink, not join some stupid club.
>>
>>31534275
I bet my bottom dollar the tickets were a fund raiser with guns as prizes, the work hours thing is common now a days at NRA accredited ranges. It helps build a community as well as keep it running right. Having to spent time with your fellow members should be a pleasant thing. Hating that tells me that posters is a bit of a sperg.

If you don't want to be part of the group that fills the ranks of membership just don't join. WTF is the problem with a group of people setting some rules and guidelines. Fucking can't wrap my mind around this idea that a club can't have rules.

The posters who hate having to follow rules at a private range remind me of my bicnt aunt. She is a hostile pro choice advocate to the point that she will spit at people yet claims to be a Catholic. You can't have your cake and eat it people.
>>
>>31534408
Forced fundraisers are nothing but a way to hide the true cost of membership at a range.

Spending time with fellow range members =/= having to drive out to a range x times per month just to mow the lawn or clean up casings. Nobody is saying they can't have rules, just that stupid rules that put retarded burdens on new members is a surefire way to keep people out. Maybe that's what they want at those ranges, but I don't so I don't go to them.
>>
>>31532429
Been to Iron Sights because Uncle lives in Commiefornia. Mostly just shot meme funs there. Mall ninja ARs, DP-12, 10mm Glock, Gold Czs, that kinda shit. Luckily, I live in AZ, and theres a place I can shoot maybe 20 minutes from me on a rez. ITs next to a legitimate range, but thats closed 9/10, and the other 1/10 someone already took the spot. It's nice, steel shade and racks, that kinda stuff. The place I shoot is 100-150 yards away from it, and is just a sand valley, levee on one side, dunes on the other. On the plus side, I can do whatever I want, and people always leave their shit targets there, so theres never a shortage of shit to plink at. Have to bring my own targets if I want to see what I'm hitting, though.
>>
>>31534886
I'm a member of the ISRA range in Kankakee county Illinois and you sofa king wrong it's laughable.
We give away almost as much as we collect in ticket sales every year. I think we are giving away 113 very nice hand guns and rifles in this years raffle. We do it to attract members and promote 2A rights. You're projecting like a meth head anon.
We only have one required range service day a year and that's the day of our open house. We have had hundreds visitors at our open house so we have a real need for the volunteers then. If you go you get I think $50 off of your yearly dues if you can't make it no one says shit other than your friends busting your chops.
The range is strict about the few rules they have and that is why we are one of the very few 5 star rated NRA certified in the country. It has a fantastic community and there is a club for almost every category you could want... not a lot for those in love with Russian surplus but they are happy to have members bring nuggets to the high power rifle course and AK's and SKS's are hardly frowned upon.

Now post this range that demands you clean up multiple times a month cause I think it's a lie.

No way they are singling out the newbs and making them solely responsible for the ranges cleanliness unless they see you as some kind of trouble maker and want you gone.
If you join a private club you better be willing to show you're going to be willing and active member of that club.
Everything the posters who say the demands for range membership suck sounds like they just don't want to do things they don't like doing. That 37 yer old anon is right and you people need to grow up.
>>
this post >>31534927 was a response to this post >>31534493
Anyone saying there are required to clean up a range several times a month is obviously a liar, prove me wrong. I won;t hold my breath.
>>
>>31522402
>only gun ranges that aren't an hour away are all literal secret clubs with membership fees, restrictive hours, and a bunch of unfriendly old pricks who clearly don't want anyone else to join
I can't disagree about how old people are pricks a lot of times, any chance you play a part in that though?
>>31522446
underageB& the post
>>31522450
>Buy some land in a free state and set up your own range
Maybe when they grow up and make a decent living
>>31522476
>Get there and everyone there is over 50
Maybe try and fit in quietly until they get to know you like every other group you will ever become involved with the rest of your life.
>Denied because I have a job and can't volunteer to clean the place every night
I'm calling bullshit. Either be honest about the circumstances or GTFO to /b/
>>31522515
If you can legally shot there , there is only one way to find out what kind of bullshit cunt neighbors will pull.
>>31522545
>Where can I find municipal laws?
This site is pretty good.
https://www.municode.com/library/
>>31522601
So you joined a club, ignored the requirements you agreedto when signing on the dotted line and YOU'RE PISSED? Grow up.
>>31522662
Sounds like my range., Good ranges are hard to find.
>>31522697
Find someone who lives out in the sticks or make some friends at that range either way quit bitching and do something.
>>31522750
another poster saying " why can't I have everything my way" Also no fucking gratitude for you fudd father in law for taking you to his range. Brat.
>>31523343
>If I pay to join the club just let me shoot my fucking gun, clean up and leave
Nothing wrong with that but don't bitch about established clubs that have their own way of doing things.
>>
>>31533810
>the social life

Everyone at the local bubba club is 50+ years old. How am I supposed to relate to an entirely different generation?
>>
>>31534280
>But forcing people to go through some stupid hazing period like they're joining a biker gang or gay frat is fucking retarded and a great way to make sure kids and younger people don't give a shit about guns

Pretty much this tbqh familia
>>
>>31523370
>Give the old fudds a chance op.
I'm 37 years old, have been going to ranges all over by myself since I've been 18 and I have never ever met one of these angry old fudds. I have met a lot of old timers who wanted to check me out for saftey reasons whne I was younger and all of them have been friendly and helpfel to me as I'm friendly to them.
I always wonder about the attitude and personality of these people who keep getting their day ruined by fudds.
>>31523381
I have had one club I belonged to almost close because the administrators turned nazi. We worked to remove them and as far as I know everything turned out better than expected.
That happens in all types of clubs though, human nature and all that.
>>31523461
And the fudds are sick of you, that's why they invested as a group and started a private club, deal with it, or develop some social skills and enjoy life a little outside of your little safe space.
>>31523603
Don't you love having social skills and making friends outside of your specific demographics?
>>31523717
>Only paper though.
Those bastards and their rules REEEEEE
>>31523869
>>Live in NY
KEK
>>31524886
>>31524917
>wake up in california
KEK
>>31526370
Today's youth, such entitled gibsmedats
>>31526462
>Move to Missouri
this guy gets it
>>31526772
>Be Canadafag
no way
>>31527326
cali fags deserve all they get
>>31527572
>In People's Republic Of NJ.
That's you're fault, we don't care
>>31527587
>wtf? that sounds like some bullshit.
Because that's what it is...pure bullshit. He's a liar. Can you imagine wasting your precious time posting lies online. I mean who would do that.
>>31527909
>it's a 300 annual fee from what i remember and you have to volunteer at the range.
OH DEAR GOD..having to pay for something and the nerve they expect I pull my own weight. Grow up commie, ranges aren't like an occupy wallstreet camp
>>31528253
Ya hay dere, hows da deer dis yeer
>>
>>31535519
Your now holding the torch that is the second amendment rights. They're old and will die in 20 years. If it gets brutal, remind them of their age and them acting that way is causing the younger generations to walk away from gun culture. I'm 33 and tired of guns because of that stigma.
>>
>>31534159
>right of passage
>You;'re problem is showing a little respect to the old timers who got it all started..

Your problem, and those like you, is thinking you're entitled to automatic respect just because you and your ancient mammoth friends started something or were "here first." That is no reason to treat newcomers like shit. This exact attitude is why leftists don't feel welcome trying to venture into gun ownership - this acidic "culture" that seeks to haze and exclude based on age and "lack of respect." (But, please, virtue signal and tell us how many Lefties you converted!) More that you, and those like you, treat everyone not an AARP member like a three year old, and expect them to kiss your feet while you make up asinine "rules" that do nothing more than keep you and your cronies in power, thus disenfranchising those seeking to actually enjoy their guns. Oh, unless, of course, they suck your dicks and bow at the sight of you. People like you are the problem with the "gun community" and why we seem like unapproachable cultists to outsiders.

Now, run along and vote for Hillary so us young'uns get all our rooty-tooties taken away, because we're not "respectful" enough to our elders - I know you want to.
kys, fag
>>
>>31529373
So you live in an area where the cost of living in general is super retarded high. How much is rent for a two bedroom apartment there idiot.
I feel the same about Martha's Vineyard...those bastards charge to much for rent on a beach house...how dare them
>>31532869
You need to have a chat with operations and ask for a discount next years dues. That happened to me and I raised holy hell and got 25% off. My range is almost two hours away and we planned to spend the weekend only to find out it was rented by that Ayoob dude for a two day class.
>>31533155
You live in Texas, of course everything is perfect
>>31533180
>I get the feeling going through the paperwork to actually start a range is a huge pain in the ass or very expensive, or a lot of other people would have done the same.
I always felt the same but I think I;m going to look into it. Can't hurt to find out.
>>31533332
I bet that's a fantastic place to shoot. They figured out how to keep the spergs and mall ninjas out. Good for them.
>>31533332
>>31533383
>the young ones need to pay their dues!
Why shouldn't we do the same thing they did dickwads?
Same shit here. My local (club) range will give you a free membership if you spend 1000 volunteer hours there literally doing it for free.
You're a huge liar. DO you really think anyone believes this? LOL 1000 hours...15 weeks of your life working away for free. topkek
>>
>>31522402
>Live in the netherlands
>will never be able to own a gun unless I move to another country

feelsbadman
>>
>>31533383
>Not even worth it at all, fuck those bubbas, I have a job
This, the range out by me actually gives away unlimited memberships if you volunteer. Just because they are so far out of the way.
It is a decent tradeoff, 10 hours a year of range cleanup gets you a 350 dollar unlimited individual use membership.
Also, you can +1 or +2 for free.
Women shoot free on friday, and LEOS get 50% off even if out of state (Because onnaborder)
>>
>>31535947
I'd totally volunteer 10 hours at the range for a free membership

1000 is simply too much
>>
>>31533239
>My local range is spending thousands on baffling/baffolds/whatever they are called because of people living downrange.
>>31533313
>NIMBY types that move near something they don't like such as an airport, gun range or race track should be fucking gassed.

My range was started in the 1800's because of some marksmanship preservation presidential decree or something, though it was closed for a while. Sp no one can bitch about noise pollution as every home with in a few miles was built long after it has been operating.
Some idiot built a subdivision half a mile away and the president of the range got a court injunction forcing the developer to inform everyone looking into buying a home about the neighboring range and hours of operation so they couldn't pull some NIMBY bullshit later. He went bankrupt and his $500,000 homes sell for well under&300,000 when I see them listed.
The neighboring towns are all farmers and has no close access to highways or business districts so we had no idea why he built monster homes in the first place other than to try and shut down one of the countries oldest and most popular ranges. I know it sounds tin foil but when you consider how many millions and millions people like bloomberg and soros spend trying to kill the 2A anythings possible.
>>
>>31536000
The only downside is they are in the middle of nowhere, there are tons of members but they have been having problems with Obummer and his EPA targeting em.

Hence the pressure to volunteer and do range cleanups.
Most of the locals don't bother going to the range because they have 1000x more land than the range occupies. So this range tends to draw from the out of state crowd, especially with its laid back policies.

I used to volunteer for a few years, about 50-80 hours a year, the regulars and course instructors would give me ammo and teach me how to shoot like jerry miculek
>>
File: _20160915_175705.jpg (1MB, 4320x1035px) Image search: [Google]
_20160915_175705.jpg
1MB, 4320x1035px
Goddamn I love blm.
>>
>>31533810
heres your (you)
hope it was worth the page you wrote out.
>>
>>31534275
Look, nice things cost money. If you don't have money go make money and you can have nice things.
Private clubs can still make all kinds of rules. Do what real men do . Join , and work at moving up the ladder until you make the rules. Anything is childish whining . The reason the range is nice enough that you want to join in the first fucking place is they are picky about who gets in. I think maybe you're undesirable and that's what's eating at you. Maybe become the kind of man people want around them instead of crying cause they don't like you.
>>31534280
Welcome to every private organization in the fucking world. Anon...it only gets worse as you get older. Either find a way to make it work for you or become a hermit.
>>31534493
Again, anon is crying because a place he wants top go to has rules and requirement he doesn't want to have to agree to. Howe can you not see what a spoiled autistic brat you are.
You have to pay for things in life, do you not understand this?
>>31535519
The same we the rest of us have at every job we started, place we banked and so on. Just fucking grow up.
>>31535566
checked
Wait till you need to join a lodge or something to get ahead in your career. You think most of us don't deal with this shit.
>>
>>31535594
>They're old and will die in 20 years. If it gets brutal, remind them of their age and them acting that way is causing the younger generations to walk away from gun culture.

I did this at the range I belong to now. I'm staying there till I move or die and none of my friends wanted to join. I went to a range meeting and calmly said ''many of you have met me and shoot with mew in the different clubs. You know I'm a shooting enthusiast like yourselves and I hope you can hear what I'm trying to say. I have brought over a dozen friends who love to shoot to the range but the feel unwelcome because they are much younger then a lot of members. Tell me what happens to th erange when you can no longer attend as much as yo do now"
With in a year lots changed. We now have tactical shooting pits where you can mag dump away as much ammo as you want, tactical shooting courses and will sooon have three gun shoots. I even have a few olf timers using my Vepr in the clay pits.

If you can't find it with in yourself to get your foot in the door then fuck you right in the pussy. That's my two cents
>>
>>31522402
>only two ranges within an hour of where I live
>Florida
>one indoor one outdoor
>indoor range is ok, get a First responder discount
>$6/hr
>often busy with limited target distance, ventilation is not so great
>outdoor range
>special snowflake club
>must be invited to join
>must "contribute" to the range after paying membership fees

If I'm PAYING to use your range or become a member, I don't owe you shit. In fact, you owe me shit. Factor your bullshit chores into the member fees and hire someone whose job it is to clean and maintain the range. Give special perks to those who volunteer and sell raffle tickets, but don't make that shit mandatory. This type of mentality is mind boggling. If I'm already paying you for a service, why should I have to work for you and give you even more money in order to use that service? I'm a well-off member of society that contributes way more than my fair share, I just want to throw my money at you so I can practice my /k/ fantasies. Who has time for this bullshit?

>Right to bear arms
>Nowhere to practice unless you're one of the "elite"

Sure do love America.
>>
>>31536024
There's a range in my province that had existed since the 70's, originally out in the middle of nowhere. Then shithead developers built residential communities all around it, and everybody immediately started complaining about the range. They actually got it fucking shut down a couple years back
>>
>>31535780
And you want everything to be the way you want it.

Now lets look at whats fair, do the current and long term members of this private shooting range have the right to establish rules and have requirements to establish new members will be people they want to associate with?

You won't post an honest response to this though I would liek to hear what you have to say

.You're wrong anon,I'm sorry that shit sucks when we're young but they are right to run their little club the way they want and that's that. If you want to hang with them...act like they act.
>>
Here's the fucking problem
>>31534927
>If you join a private club you better be willing to show you're going to be willing and active member of that club.

I don't want to join your club, I want to pay you money so I can shoot
Fuck your social obligations, I want to pay for a service
If I buy a pool membership so I don't have to pay every time I want to use it I sure as hell don't expect to have to skim the pool twice a month, or have to deal with it in any way except paying monetarily.
Nigga pay someone to do it with the funds you've accrued
>>
>>31536164
If it made you think about how you carry yourself in this life... even for a moment then I'm glad po type it all out again. I'm not trolling I'm trying to get a bunch of you to understand you fighting windmills. I did it to but I learned and now I get along with a lot more people.
>>
>>31535433
>Brat.
t.babyboomer
>>
>>31534164
And can literally drive any direction and go shooting on public lands like Nutnfancy any time you want.
>>
>>31536332
>If I'm PAYING to use your range or become a member, I don't owe you shit. In fact, you owe me shit.
-

If you want to join OUR private range you will pay the same dues as we do, YOU will spend the same time WE do keeping it up and running.

If you want anything else GO START YOUR OWN DAMN RANGE.

>>31536450
There is a small private shooting club in Homer Township in Cook county Illinois USA that has been getting harassed by new development. They have been there like 60 years and they are fighting back and winning. I donated some cash to their defense fund even though I could never shoot there because we are all in this together.

Sorry your place was shut down Canadabro, come south, we're waiting for you.
Damn I sure love America.
>>
>really want to start my own range
>moving earth, clearing vegetation, creating railroad tie/used tire/dirt&gravel berms and backstops is easy peasy
>finding any sizeable amount of land in a non-remote location is impossible
>lol gimme 1 million USD for it
:|
>>
>>31527572
Not sure where you live but I live in Morris county and this place is ok

http://rtsponline.com/range-rates/

That said I only recently started shooting and just purchased my own pistol a week ago, so I really don't have anything to compare it to
>>
>>31536295
Teach me how to make friends with boomers anon
>>
File: 1475304227202.jpg (54KB, 400x688px) Image search: [Google]
1475304227202.jpg
54KB, 400x688px
>>31535433
>>31535582
>>31535844
>>31536254

Are you seriously autistic enough that you had to respond to every post in the thread that was against retarded fudd/good ol' boy policies at ranges because you were asshurt?
>>
File: 1420413757554.jpg (49KB, 616x699px) Image search: [Google]
1420413757554.jpg
49KB, 616x699px
>>31536808
Don't respond to him. I know it's hard, I almost did, but literally all the gigantic, prancing, sissy homo la-la men like him want is attention. Don't give it to them and, hopefully, they kill themselves.
>>
>gun range is 10 minute drive from home
>300 yards rifle range with gongs and target stands, covered and enclosed bench area and can also prone shoot, no firing slots
>50 yards pistol and rimfire range
>skeet shooting range
>all the old fuddy looking types have been nothing but pleasant with me, even come and check out muh scary black rifles
>membership is 80 bucks a year and includes a magazine subscription and membership in wildlife federaton
I lucked out beyond belief.
>>
File: 1471438088115.png (81KB, 278x260px) Image search: [Google]
1471438088115.png
81KB, 278x260px
>>31536794
>like only guns/products made in america
>hate everything non-american and denigrate it as communist or chink shit
>say that no one is a bigger supporter of the second amendment than you are and then turn around and say private sales are the devil and no honest man needs more than 10 rounds or semi-automatic rifles
>enjoy the taste of prune juice
>pine for the music of the sixties and say that anything made after 1975 is shitty noise that can't hold a candle to the Rolling Stones
>be on social security
>complain about social security
>say that any motorcycle besides Harley Davidsons are shit/garbage/jap trash
>call the 1911 the finest handgun ever made and denigrate anything that came after it as derivative trash
>call the M1 Garand the finest rifle ever made and denigrate anything that came after it as derivative trash
>say that you can't understand why anyone would want to fire more than one round every 15 minutes
>buy all the .22LR in existence and create a retarded panic that doubles the average cost per round over a period of 4 years despite the fact that no one was even planning on significantly banning or restricting that caliber or any guns related to it
>like golf

There's more, but if you do those they'll practically suck you off anon.
>>
File: xdddddd.jpg (7KB, 261x217px) Image search: [Google]
xdddddd.jpg
7KB, 261x217px
>>31536947
>>be on social security
>>complain about social security
>>
>>31522402
I live near the NRA range in fairfax, hours are bretty gud and if you're a NRA member it's pretty worth. 15 bucks an hour with free eye/ears if you don't have. Ammo prices are alright as well. They let you shoot pretty much anything aside from steel core and tracer. Targets are like 25 cents a pop there as well. It's a bretty gud range desu.
>>
>>31536471
Fucking this. This, this, this, this, this.

You don't buy a job. You do not pay to go to work. You get paid. If you buy something, you receive a service. That's it.

I'm all for volunteering and making it better for everyone. I'm all for a community. I'm all for all sorts of things, but the bottom line here is that this is all just bad business and outside of the dutiful and easily fooled, nobody likes or buys this shit. It's stupid, it's bullshit, and nobody likes it.

Don't want the the riff raff fucking up your nice stuff? Be more rigorous on application. Otherwise, understand you are running a BUSINESS in a niche and either just leave it as you and you friends shooting on your land, or fuck off and take the money.

People don't pay to have a job, they pay for a service. The only reason you get away with this bullshit is because the government has pigeon-holed it to be frustrating as fuck. That's the only way monopolies and corruption exist, do not feel high and mighty and superior over that.
>>
>>31536536
aren't you a faggot. howabout you quit blowing away range dues and get somebody to maintain the range rather than making poor saps volunteer
>>
>>31536471
>I don't want to join your club, I want to pay you money so I can shoot
Go to a commercial range then anon. Yo';re talking about walking in someones house and demanding they let you make dinner with their stoveas you slap money on their table. WTF.
>Fuck your social obligations, I want to pay for a service
Private clubs aren't offering a "service" They are offering memberships in a social organization related to shooting sports.
>If I buy a pool membership so I don't have to pay every time I want to use it I sure as hell don't expect to have to skim the pool twice a month, or have to deal with it in any way except paying monetarily.
So go take a swim and leave us the fuck alone retard
You do if you want a very limited membership and aren't forced to let every one in no matter what. You don;lt understand how things work.
>Nigga pay someone to do it with the funds you've accrued
They would have to raise dues 30 or 40 % and then we would hear you bitching about that.'
Don't you have a street to occupy or a bernie rally to stink up?
>>
>>31536536
>HURR DE DURR START YOUR OWN DAMN RANGE

Yeah, because this isn't a niche, small community and that isn't incredibly hard and expensive to do because of the shithead regulations a bunch of liberal faggots put in to make life as annoying as possible for all of us, on top of bunches of faggots complaining because of the noise after they moved in next to a range.

There's two kinds of people threatening firearms ownership in the modern day. Antigunners, and people like you. I want you to understand that. People like you are leading to the loss of our rights, and the shrinking of our community. I hope you're happy.
>>
>>31536947
>>call the 1911 the finest handgun ever made and denigrate anything that came after it as derivative trash
>>call the M1 Garand the finest rifle ever made and denigrate anything that came after it as derivative trash
but that's correct, though.
>>
File: 1475021746114.gif (3MB, 346x342px) Image search: [Google]
1475021746114.gif
3MB, 346x342px
>>31536989
>charges by the hour
>>
File: 1464608537761.png (245KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464608537761.png
245KB, 550x600px
>>31537126

I'm sure that's why those have been the only weapons our soldiers/police have been equipped with for the past 80 years.

Oh wait.
>>
>>31537194
>expecting politicians to make the right choices about weapons
why not move to north korea?
>>
>>31536989
>Charge by hour
>Dont let you shoot most plinking ammo
>Good

You really are a sucker.
>>
>>31537214
If you had to be deployed out to a war right now and had your choice of weapon, would you honestly take a Garand and a 1911 with you?
>>
>>31536501
>t.babyboomer
underage B&
>>31536794
Sure, ready.?.... stop acting like a bitch and you're good to go.
>>31536808
Just want to help you kids grow up a little is all.
>>31536850
Here's your (you)
>>31536947
Tell me where daddy hurt you anon, so I can punch you there a few hundred times you sissy faggot. Then aggain you don;t have to worry about me, I have no intention of going to europe.
>>31536989
>15 bucks an hour with free eye/ears if you don't have
Renting eye and earpro for more than it costs new..enjoy the lice and pink eye zippy.
>>31537060
ANd you don't tell a pricvate organzation WTF they need to do to make you happy asshole. ZYou're just another teenage commie fucknozzle who wants everything handed to them

I'm going to work even harder to keep you sad poorfag assholes out of my club. Gonna buy all the blue haired RSO's shot's beers next weekend convince them they should fuck with everyone under 23 until they quit coming.
>>31537073
The volunteer system works fantastic at my club. It keeps the awkward autists away cause they can't stand being part of a cleaning party, keeps the poorfags who are to lazy to work away with the membership fee so all that is left is well adjusted finaaincally secure members to shoot with and hang out in the club house drinking good whiskey with and bitching about our wives.
Good fucking riddance to you assholes.

PS ...ALL of us FFL's love fucking with you in our stores. It makes our day to piss you off. You think you know how to troll....we have been doing it since you were a tear in your absentee daddies eyes.
>>
>>31537291
I can't wait until your children are sick of your curmudgeonly bullshit and put you in a home to rot. I know you've thought about it before.

10/10 bait.
>>
File: 1474575166984.jpg (79KB, 613x606px) Image search: [Google]
1474575166984.jpg
79KB, 613x606px
>>31537291
>Gonna buy all the blue haired RSO's shot's beers next weekend convince them they should fuck with everyone under 23 until they quit coming.

One day in the future when the next generation or the one after that doesn't give enough of a shit to want to protect gun laws and every one of us has to deal with Europe-tier firearms regulations, I hope you remember you had a hand in it.
>>
>>31537232
why not? the armament of a single soldier is largely irrelevant.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 395x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 395x300px
>>31537291
>if only we could make shooting as unpleasant as possible for new people
You did it, you saved the second amendment
>>
>>31537291
I can tell your IQ is under 100
>>
>>31537291
if they banned niggers that post from phones this retard wouldn't be here.
>>
>>31537383
And what about the entire military? If those really are the greatest weapons that have ever been invented, why aren't we still using them?
>>
>>31537291
passive anti-gun traitors like you need to swing from the streetlights
>>
>>31537438
we're not interested in winning wars anymore.
>>
>>31537291
>ZYou're just another teenage commie
Really? You're going with 'Dem dirty Commies'?
>>
>>31537291
>Gonna buy all the blue haired RSO's shot's beers next weekend convince them they should fuck with everyone under 23 until they quit coming.
You're the cancer killing private ranges
>>
>>31537291
>PS ...ALL of us FFL's love fucking with you in our stores.
How's that business model working for you Cleetus? Betchya 5 dollars that you've lost more customers because of that than you've gained repeat customers
>>
>>31537291
I know this is just shitty bait but people who really are like this are killing the 2nd amendment and they are perfectly A-OK with it just because they think they will get to keep their fuddy-06 deer gun they shoot maybe 5 rounds out of a year.
>>
File: 1469124895618.jpg (54KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
1469124895618.jpg
54KB, 428x410px
>>31537291
>...ALL of us FFL's love fucking with you in our stores.

This is why I only go for private sales. 9/10 times when I go into a gun store and there's an old greying guy for an owner or employee, he's a crotchety son of a bitch that doesn't understand the concept of customer service unless you've spent the last 20 years buying from him and sucking his dick on your off days. Why should I ever buy at any of those places when they're just going to treat you like shit for how young you are and charge you $100+ over what you could spend in a private sale? There's one though I went to with a cool old guy though that was more than reasonable about his prices and gave me a good deal on some ammo. I guess not all of you are ornery cunts, just like not every young person you meet is going to be a deadbeat you should treat like shit on principal.
>>
How much do you guys pay per range session?

One just opened up near me and it's $21 for an hour I think.
>>
>>31537530
Places by me are around 15-20 an hour, with the most expensive being 30 an hour for an indoor 50 yard range.
>>
>>31537530
$20 for the day
>>
>>31527326

/pol/

When I know my arguments won't work and I'm afraid that my whole life I have been lied to however I refuse to see the truth in front of my eyes every time I turn on the tv or news because I'm scared of being called a word designed to shut down conversation. I respond with /pol/.
>>
>>31537096
Then STFU and follow that private clubs rules.. I mean what are you asking for..to walk into an established club and use it any way you want? HAHAHAHAHAH faggot
>>31537126
Their life long commies and don't even know it. They don't understand that they crave russian milsurp because their teachers have been brainwashing them with subliminal cultural marxist thoughts. It all very sad really.
>>31537194
>implying that those who decide what our troops fight with give a single fuck about the troops.
>>31537343
My kids love me. I provided a good home and the discipline that made them the successful humans they are now. Sorry you daddy had enough of your moms bullshit and fled for his sanity before you turned 5. If he was any kind of man he would have greased her and found you a real mommy instead of letting her raise you like a girl.
>>31537344
Do you honestly think you will have any second amendment rights left after Hillary Clinton's first term/ You can't possibly be that stupid.

By her second year there will be a $5.00 tax on every round. All sales will need some kind of permission from the local police captain and there won;y be a single fucking place to shoot besides private clubs AND WE DON'T WANT YOU THERE NOW

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA faggot.
>>31537385
Not all new people just faggots like you. The young kids who have been coming with their fathers have always fit in just fine. Mag dumping idiots like you need to be euthanized anyway.
>>31537396
I don't unnerstand
>>31537422
I'm a distinguished white gentleman with a taste for very expensive whiskeys and a fine desktop my dear anon.
>>31537440
How about I swing from your moms dirty ass instead
>>31537454
When the shoe fits friendo
>>31537469
>You're the cancer killing private ranges
Upstanding men like myself are SAVING private ranges from cancer like you
>>31537494
My pockets are deeper than yours. I have a life membership at my very nice private range and plenty of spending cash...how you doing anon
>>
File: 1472513089976.png (144KB, 568x484px) Image search: [Google]
1472513089976.png
144KB, 568x484px
>>31537638
>My kids love me.
>Etc. etc. etc.

I take solace in not a single thing you've said being true, while I can tell from what I said you dread the day you rot in a nursing home.

Still, great b8, m8.
>>
>>31522697
I live in the Ohio Valley and I just go to a place in Williamstown, WV. Only outdoor I've been able to find within drive distance, and the only range period I know of this side of Lancaster.
>>
>>31537511
I do more to bring young people into shooting in six months than you will your entire life.
I gave away over 60,000 rounds of ammunition last year to youth shooting programs even strangers and supply rifles for those youth shooting programs well under my costs because it's just the right fucking thing to do. If I doxed myself I bet at least two people ITT would speak up for me about my claims
I spend much of my time and more of my money helping my states 2A activists lobby out legislature to reverse the raping of our rights and we are doing just fucking great these last few years.
So don't pretend that hating spergtastic faggots who want to come to an an established range to magdump into every fucking one of our target stands and shoot the fuck out of our baffels and leave their mess behind them with not loving our Constitutional rights. Fuck you if you in that group, love you if your not.
>>
>>31537638
Damn thats a salty fag.

Glad i shoot at a public range where old farts keep to themselves.
>>
File: 3610154048192_600.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
3610154048192_600.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
>>31537741
>I do more to bring young people into shooting in six months than you will your entire life.

>>31537291

On the slightest chance you are really the sad old man you are pretending to be, do us all a favor and drop dead already you stupid boomer.
>>
>>31522601
>PA public range. That place turned to shit due to retards shooting the target stands

PA resident here. WTF is with people shooting the target stands, even the tables and benches? Almost nobody picks up there brass, takes down their targets, or picks up their fucking garbage.
Its like that at the local public lakes too. The residents here are just complete scumbags
>>
>>31524321
>Find outdoor range in Vinton county, not far from me
>Centerfire rifles are prohibited.
Fake and gay
>>
File: 1435721974001.png (1MB, 982x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435721974001.png
1MB, 982x720px
STOP FEEDING THE SOCIAL SECURITY COLLECTING TROLL
>>
>>31537521
They see right through you when you walk in. The young guy with no money who just can't stand being told anything about anything. You almost never spend a fucking dime and want to handle every weapon in the store. What makes you think any store owner should give a fuck about non customers? What makes you feel like they haveto kiss YOUR ass when you don't support their fucking business. Idiot.
>>
>Pay to use a range
>Be expected to do literally anything around the range than clean up after yourself

What the fuck am I paying for?
>>
>>31537846
Old faggots harassing you is a FEATURE. Stop being so ENTITLED.
>>
>>31537741
why don't you dox yourself? Your posts just seem to get more and more ego driven. You're obviously holding back real hard from blurting out who you really are from all the amazing accomplishments you've done.
>>
>>31537815
That's the mentality that causes the death of gun stores/just about any other retail business. The bulk of your customers are going to be buying inexpensive shit like small boxes of ammo or the odd accessory or cheap ass rifle instead of the big name several hundred dollar shit, so maybe instead of hating every one that walks into the store to window shop on principal, give them a minute or two of your fucking time on the off chance that they might be willing to spend money. Unless you operate a gun store deep in California with no one else around for hundreds of miles, I sincerely doubt the majority of your sales are coming from the razor thin upcharge you put on guns.
>>
>>31537815
>be 19
>have literally thousands of dollars to blow on guns a couple times a year
>walk into gun store
>owner is an ass because im young
>leave and buy guns online
Great business plan, faggot.
>>
>>31522515
You gotta check your local laws.

In the US its usually okay outside of city limits and you have a specific spacing from other residences. Obviously you need to be shooting into a safe direction and the rounds are impacting safely (less issue with shotguns).
>>
>>31537815
I'm 21 and always buy something when I go into a store unless I'm treated like shit by people like you, in which case I'm out the fucking door because vote with your wallet.
>>
>>31537638
>Do you honestly think you will have any second amendment rights left after Hillary Clinton's first term/ You can't possibly be that stupid. By her second year there will be a $5.00 tax on every round. All sales will need some kind of permission from the local police captain and there won;y be a single fucking place to shoot besides private clubs AND WE DON'T WANT YOU THERE NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA faggot.

Nice to know that you're against public gun ownership, faggot
>>
>>31537901
At least my local gun shop is somewhat cool and has a fuckhuge selection.

They're not friendly, but they're not unfriendly. They're not exactly enthusiastic salesman but they'll let me handle whatever is on the shelf. It's like doing business with a brick wall, but it's better than doing business with a prick.
>>
>>31537676
I'll do like my father and his father before him. When I can no longer take care of myself I'll take care of myself. The weak should die so the strong can live. You can go to an old folks home cause you know in your heart you're a cowardly sissy.
>>31537784
Oh no..did I say man things to anons saying mean things to me...what ever will become of us.
>>31537790
Sometimes I get a little sad, then I think about how awesome my life is and then I get happy.
My claims are true and I could prove it but screw that.
As far as buying the old as fuck RSO's drinks...that's how you make friends. I have not a single fuck to give caring about spermasters getting booted from my range. We have a huge membership under the age of thirty because we welcome mature acting people of all ages with open arms there. We make sure to pay attention to the needs opf all of our members.
The only ranges left that frown on salt rifles are the ones where the younger members are incapable of becoming part of the whole. They can't figure out by join its their place and they need to get active in shaping into the place they want it to be.
Stop blaming everyone else for your failures, you;re sounding like the average dindu now.
>>31537846
AAHHH I see the confusion. You're talking about ranges and I'm talking about privately owned shooting clubs that have gun ranges all over them.
>>31537880
ya dern tooting whippersnapper
>>31537880
of myself I am nothing. But with all of you near by me I can point and laugh at faggots all day.
>>31537882
Jebusus but you think the world revolves around you any anything you ignore will just fade away. I guess mommy told you how special you are a few times to many.
>>
>Every range requires a sponsor who's already a member
MOTHER FUCKER I JUST MOVED HERE I DON'T KNOW ANYONE
>>
>>31529373
New Jersey? I think I've been to the range you're talking about. It's one of the 2 within an hour and a half of me and both of them suck shit with their prices.
>>
File: 1453765733349.jpg (66KB, 366x420px) Image search: [Google]
1453765733349.jpg
66KB, 366x420px
>>31538042
>When I can no longer take care of myself I'll take care of myself.

Well, if I'm reading the implication correctly here, please get a jump-start on the future. The world waits.
>>
>>31537815
Any new customer is going to start off small. Young kid just getting into the sport will probably only buy a box of nugget food every couple months, but in a few years he'll be buying more guns and stocking up on ammo and a business like this sure as shit won't be making any of the sales. All because the owner and employees couldn't be assed to do their fucking jobs while at work.
>>
>>31538080
Yep. The Gun For Hire range. It's a great range and the staff is pretty good, but those prices are goddamn insane. I could just get a membership at Cherry Ridge for 75 a year and shoot there even though it's an hour out of my way.
>>
>grandparents own several acres of land
>always shoot there
>too nervous to go to actual range anyway

win/win
>>
>>31538164
Lucky. I need to by myself some decent land eventually so I can do that.
>>
>>31537901
It's funny but no one ever mistreated me when I was 18 and started buying rifles on my own. Then again I was in and out of those same LGS's with my father a thousand times so they already knew me. Are you sure you're going to be treated like shit there? Have the liars and bulshitters on /k./ convinced yuo that local gun shops hate anyone under the age of 50.

Just don't have a chip on your shoulder ands they will take good care of you. Spend some money there and they will remember you. Brick and mortar stores invented customer loyalty rewards anon.
>>31537989
>Nice to know that you're against public gun ownership, faggot
Again with the cosmic level projection. How do you get that from my post. Did I say I can't wait to have my door kicked in, get shot, have my dog get shot, get shot again with my dog getting shot again and having my sizable collection stolen from my estate anon?
You're like one of those SJW's feminist ragemachines the way you present false arguments and try to paint others as a big fat liar head like you are.
>>
>go to range I usually go to
>walk up to lane, muzzle of gun straight up in the air at all times
>new RO I've never seen before comes over, claims I muzzle sweeped everyone and says if I do something wrong again I'm gone

RO's are uppity mall cop tier. I know the average person at ranges is fucking retarded but this is the littlest amount of power I've seen completely go to someone's head.
>>
>>31535433
>>I'm calling bullshit. Either be honest about the circumstances or GTFO to /b/
>any post I disagree with is untrue
But yeah, we're the ones that need to "grow up"
Fuck off, good ol boy range fudd
>>
>>31538044
>Every range requires a sponsor who's already a member
Every club worth being a member of requires a sponsor. It;s the only possibly way to keep out the scum. Whats the matter anon, no one wants to sponser you. I wonder why.
>>31538115
Ladies first
>>31538128
Look, you get my point. As long as you spend a few sheckles no gun shop owner is going to treat you like shit. Come in, don't take part in friendly banter and never buy anything and you will get treated like shit. And why shouldn't they. You would treat that guy the same way. I can tell you;re alright and not a sergmatic faggot li8ke that other poster.
>>
>>31538330
I thinjk we met at a meet once. That possible tripfag?
>>
>>31538161
Oh I thought you were talking about RTSP. Gun for Hire is the other range one of the 2 I mentioned near me.
>>
>>31538230
Ive been into plenty of gun stores with my dad and several without. Theres definately a difference in the way they treat you when youre young and without an older man. Usually they just dont pay you as much attention but sometimes theyre rude or practically ignore you. My local gunstore owner knows me and has sold or transferred several guns to me and actually treats me like a person should treat a customer.
>>
>>31522402
>Go to expensive range in super wealthy area
>I'm poor af but it's the only one close not in the hood
>Staff is all nice and very helpful to me
>Others on the range are complete dicks to me
>One guy shining his laser across my target like he's playing with a cat
>Other dudes hovering around me and literally breathing down my shoulder to see what guns I had

Wasn't a pleasant first time range experience
>>
>>31538733
>>Other dudes hovering around me and literally breathing down my shoulder to see what guns I had

Holy fuck I hate this. Just ask me what I'm shooting instead of trying to stare me down for half an hour trying to figure out what it is
>>
>live in NY
>go to range
>see guys with clearly non-SAFE compliant guns
>not sure if they're cops, one of the cucks who actually registered their "AW", or if people actually don't give a fuck and are bringing them anyway

I wish I had the balls to bring a non-cucked AR to the range. I might consider it if I lived upstate. This state is so gay.
>>
>>31522402
>be me
>be living in AZ
>buy house innadesert
>countyislandftw.mpeg

I drive 10 minutes, or hike 1/2 an hour to my "range". Feels good man.
>>
>>31538660
Anon, you, as I have been doing ITT just described life in general for younger people. It isn't just the LGS or at a range. It's everywhere. There is a good reason merchants, who depend on a large customer base are so wiling to ignore us. Lots of us are still acting like early teenager asswipes. That is the truth of it. The only ones ITT screaming about this are the pones who are the most guilty of acting like early teen aged asswipes.
>>31538733
>>One guy shining his laser across my target like he's playing with a cat
My neighbor shined his lazar sight into my home the other night at 2 in the morning. LOL.
>>Other dudes hovering around me and literally breathing down my shoulder to see what guns I had
should have elbowed him in the ribs
>>
>>31526302
$360 a year to shoot handguns at a crowded indoor range?

This is a deal?
>>
>>31522782
I'd like to buy one but that would mean validating my father in laws range. I just don't tell people but my closest friends that I going to the range or else the wife gets mad that I didn't tell her father
>>31535433
Yeah I'm so thankful to go to a shitty range and pay 75 bucks for the day driving an hour and a half with a pudgy white guy. I'd rather spend the 20 bucks at my range and the only rule is no tracer/incendiary rounds
>>
Well where I live, an old mayor banned all currently open and future gun ranges from being within the city limits. So most people in the city need to drive 1-1.5 hours out of the city to join a club. Most clubs have their own bullshit restrictions. The closest clubs to the city don't allow steel cored ammo. Also, most outdoor clubs have a long wait list before they accept new members.
>>
>>31539535
Toronto?
I remember something like that in Toronto
>Durr hurr the criminals practice shooting at the gun ranges!
>>
File: 1468951000294.png (52KB, 470x359px) Image search: [Google]
1468951000294.png
52KB, 470x359px
>>31539298
He's lucky, it's $400 here. Ranges are so shekel grabbing it's unbelievable
>>
>>31539390
pudgy white guy.
go suck some cock and quit pretending you even own guns
>>31539535
Why are canacucks even posting here? I mean isn't talking about guns a hate crime there now?
I don't even
>>
I pay a local farmer $300/yr to hunt and shoot on his land. It's fantastic. Nobody else is around.
>>
>>31537638
people like you are traitors who cause us to lose the culture war to potential new recruits who can save the second amendment by turning them off to guns and making them become anti-gunners who WILL BAN your .22 rifle as a crime gun. Traitors like you spit on the graves of those who died in all of America's wars and you deserve to have your citizenship stripped and forcibly deported to mexico or be shot.
>>
>>31522402
Hm...best would probably be the local Izaak Walton League. Has one of the longest outdoor ranges in Iowa....at 200 yrds.

Rules aren't too bad, have indoor and outdoor shooting. For the outdoor you can't use bump fire (or full auto with the exception of club sponsored events), incendiary ammo, cannon/launchers, and some target restrictions. While the target restrictions are pretty open ended (obviously dangerous shit like scrap metal and so on plus any item the range committee deems dangerous or inappropriate is banned), in practice long as you don't bring down some shit like a tv to shoot up they don't care much. Indoor range is only for handguns and VERY few rifles of certain calibers and is only open on certain days throughout the winter. Since it's in the basement of the clubhouse I don't blame them for all the restrictions since you may very well have people right above you. But I only have my hand gats on me right now anyway, so it's not a real issue. Would be nice if we could get a better indoor facility at some point.

I do wish it was a bit cheaper but $130 for a year of any time access to the ranges and all sorts of other stuff is pretty awesome (camping, archery range, ponds, and so much more). And I do mean anytime. They do ask to limit shooting to daytime hours in order to be nice to the neighbors but if you really wanted to go at midnight you could. Probably the only thing I hate is that you can only bring guests twice a year. It doesn't make much sense to me as I think it's a good idea to allow members to attract more members by having guests come and enjoy the fun. That said I also haven't seen that policy enforced, though that is most likely because I never see anyone bring guests. Which I blame on the policy.
>>
>>31540451
People like you are spoiled brats who demand everyone change their ways to please you and when you can't get your way you have fits of rage. Are you banging you head ion the ground right now or just screaming as loud as you can.

\We have every boy scout and girl scout troop for 100miles come out and hand them everything they need to learn safe shooting, they fucking camp here. We offer free safety training to hundreds of people a year. Right now we are having our biggest fund raiser for the year and the money from the last five years made concealed carry possible in this state. Funds raised by the members of this range help fund the single biggest SCOTUS case. The Heller decisions mean anything to you bitch.

Keep trying sunshine, you'll learn how to troll someday.
>>
>>31537638
Are you Australian?
A) Assuming Hillary will win
B) Shitposting like your life depends on it
C) Assuming that private ranges will survive if Hillary wins
Plus just the massive amount of asinine bullshit where rather than addressing concerns that other anons have you just spew, effectively, "LOL LOOK A THE COMMIE FAGETS!!!! AMIRIGHT?!?!!?" Very few of your points have any merit, mostly those centered around "It's a private range and the business owner can do what they want." I absolutely agree with that. Which is why if I think said business owner has shitty policies I'll go to another range that doesn't have those policies. Otherwise you are acting like a cancerous fag. Please put your trip back on so we know who it is. And please don't pretend you don't have one >>31534159

>>31538042
>We have a huge membership under the age of thirty because we welcome mature acting people of all ages with open arms there.
Sure as hell doesn't sound like it. Sounds more like your that one asshole no one wants to be around. All this bragging and insults to people who have legitimate issues with their local ranges, whether they are private or otherwise.

>>31538230
Ahem
>cosmic level projection
Do you honestly think you will have any second amendment rights left after Hillary Clinton's first term/ You can't possibly be that stupid.

By her second year there will be a $5.00 tax on every round. All sales will need some kind of permission from the local police captain and there won;y be a single fucking place to shoot besides private clubs AND WE DON'T WANT YOU THERE NOW

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA faggot.
Your own words from >>31537638
Pretty sure that anon wasn't projecting.

>>31538375
Bullshit. My club is awesome as fuck and you don't need sponsorship.
>>
File: 1473651688241.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
1473651688241.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>31540806
>being so mad that you reply to every person who hurts your feelings for eleven hours straight
>>
>>31522402
Anyone know of good ranges in MN? I live close to Bill's but that place sucks and only handguns are practical for an indoor range. Somewhere with long rifle ranges would be nice if possible
>>
>>31540836
>Are you Australian?
Nice name calling to remove credibility there commie. I see you;re using Saul alinskies rules for radicals...the leftist marxist bible.SO I guess calling you a commie was balls on
>Sure as hell doesn't sound like it. Sounds more like your that one asshole no one wants to be around. All this bragging and insults to people who have legitimate issues with their local ranges, whether they are private or otherwise.
>cosmic level projection
You think I made all those posts? You think it's just one anon calling out all the spoiled brats who want everything on a silver platter but don't want to share the work involved.

You must be one of those completely spoiled entitlement junkies. Blow me.
>>31540837
Right, it's only one person calling you a spoiled cunt. Go tell mommy some one said a mean thing,maybe she will make you a nice hot pocket.Faggot.
>>
>>31541080
I did not call you australian, I simply asked a question.

You are the one resorting to name calling with insults such as "commie" and "entitled baby".

As stated earlier in the thread, one anon noted they would go through the entire thread replying to every post in a misguided attempt to call out all of the entitled people on /k/. If you didn't make all those posts, please prove otherwise.

Also you have assumed many things about me that are simply untrue while ignoring those that run counter to your narrative. So if anyone is pulling from the leftist school of thought it is yourself.

Personally I'd prefer to just assume you are shitposting for your own amusement as otherwise you sound like a complete ass.
>>
>>31541080
>pretending to not be the same salty nigger
ive never even gone to a private range. im just here to laugh at you.
>>
>hurrr if you kids don't want to spend time in our super kewl club you must be autistic

Had to stop reading the thread from this. I work long hours making good money from sales and when I'm done I want to do 2 things: see my wife and kids, and shoot guns. I don't have the time in my life waste with a bunch of salty fudds, if I wanted to get range access on the basis of personal relationships and spending time on it instead of money I'd go befriend a local rancher. I'm far happier seeing my kids than any fat fuck who couldn't hack running the family farm and had his buddy turn it into a shooting range. You pay your money you get your service, I don't ask people to polish my desk or my knob as part of sealing a contract, and you're no different if you run a range. The very idea is absurd.
>>
>>31538375
>Every club worth being a member of requires a sponsor
Nope. We have no sponsor requirement, just a waiting list at ours to keep the numbers down and it is considered the best in the state. Reasonable membership fee too, and no additional bullshit requirements.
>>
>>31541188
>I did not call you australian, I simply asked a question.
Asks me if I'm Australian denies call me Australian ..then says I'm the one trolling. GTFO already
>>31541192
Enjoy the ride but you laugh at yourself when you laugh at me cause I'm also just here for the laughs so who is laughing at whom exactly anon.
>>31541223
Then go to a commercial range anon and stop telling private organizations how they have to conduct ousiness. Why do you hate property rights. DO you own your home, can we come and tell how high your grass should be or what colors you can paint the different rooms? Of course not... so why is it ok for these childish gibsmedats to tell the members of a private range how they can conduct themselves. I truly can't understand how any sane person can disagree with this..
>>
>>31541319
If you are charging money you are a commercial range by definition.
>>
>tfw range 15 min away
>tfw im the RO
>tfw year memb price is 20 europmoney
>tfw no rules but firearm safety rules
>tfw swedish

make america great again famalama
>>
>>31524886
where the hell do you live

I have a less retarded time than that and I live in the SF area
>>
>want to buy innawoods land not too far from civilization in washington after I ets
>not currently a lot of great range options
>want to build range out to 1000m for long range, but also a full fun/bampfire range separate so scope fags don't get mad
>would only charge 5 buckaroo noes
>only rules firearms safety and don't be an actual retard
>>
>>31541341
Nope. We have a private club in the town I live in. A bunch of us bought an old bar and we share the cost of maintenance and stocking the food and drinks. We don't even need a liquor licence and employ a bartender and cocktail sloot on weekends and for special occasions.
Just because it costs money to belong to a place or group doesn't legally make it a commercial enterprise. That's how private gun clubs beat those massive fucking insurance premiums.... that and keeping the losers out.
>>
File: 1338332707253.png (380KB, 640x834px) Image search: [Google]
1338332707253.png
380KB, 640x834px
>Two ranges

>Indoor range.
>Close to where I live.
>25 yd.
>Chill staff that treats you like an adult.
>Attached to a fun store.

>Outdoors range
>45 minutes away from me.
>Somewhat fuddy.
>Typical asshole range officers.
>100 yd rifle range.
>NIMBY types whining about the range, putting it in danger of being shut down.

I stick with the indoor range.
>>
>>31541582
>alita
Nice
>>
I love these threads cause it makes me feel so good about the fact that my state is almost entirely public land and I can innawoods as much as I fucking well please
>>
>>31541620
where dat holmes, do they have dem programs cause i have some guns but need that ebt plastic for the ammo
>>
>>31541365
>don't be an actual retard
yea thatll stop em
>>
>>31541673
Proof in your post, didn't stop your retardedshit
>>
>>31541641
The fudd in this thread has become a living Sampo. Just as in the Kalevala, all the useful parts of him have been ruined, and he sits alone in darkness forever churning out a metric fuckton of salt.
>>
File: 1471654463356.png (105KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1471654463356.png
105KB, 512x512px
>25 $ a year
>outdoor
>rifle and pistol benches
>10 yards to 100
>open sunup to sundown, 12PM on sunday
>Nobody is ever there when I go
>owner has a clubhouse he frequents and gives me free targets and shit
>has three fuds do all the cleaning and maintenance
>They actually do a good job
>If someone does happen to be there they are always friendly and often let me shoot their guns.

Some of these stories make me want to go right now lmao. Only 20 mins away down a comfy road
>>
>>31541319
Yes, asking a question doesn't mean I am calling you names.

Still waiting on proof you aren't the one making all of those posts.
>>
>>31522402
>an hour away is unbearable
Just grow a pair
>>
>range is half hour away
>indoor with 100yd max
>staff are super cool
>one guy shoots for CZ, let me mess with his CZ shadow
> guy developing HMG STG44s comes in a lot
>same guy also has garands rechambered in .308
>bought a p-38 from them and sat and bullshitted with STG guy and counter guy about milsurp for half an hour
>I'm 21 and everywhere else treats me like a child
>>
>>31538270
>Be RSO at indoor range
>Try to do job without being a dick
>Boomer tries to get me fired
>Buttmad was helping newbies shoot MP5
>tfw almost get fired for making sure new guys didn't accidentally everything
Thread posts: 254
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.