[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All day I've been thinking about an idea that came to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 0_aa959_65670378_orig.jpg (417KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
0_aa959_65670378_orig.jpg
417KB, 1000x666px
All day I've been thinking about an idea that came to me in a dream last night. Russia has a lot of frigid, icy territories. Why are there no Gorka suits in either a flat white or snow camouflage? Could any anons with photoshop/graphic design experience create a mockup of one? Could we produce them domestically in the US? Post best gorkas, gorka pictures, and best places to buy them.
>>
In snow, you wear overwhites over your gear. If you see Russian surplus sites, you will find the Soviets even issued white versions of the combat webbing, complete with the VOG grenade belt. The Russians do have something similar to gorka in white colors, but much heavier, for troops stationed in Arctic areas like the Norwegian border and Big Diomede. Check Camopedia and you will see.
>>
>>31521951
It'd be so nice for me to have a pair of bog-standard gorka pants for me to wear while hunting. It gets snowy in the winter where I live but not too frigid.
>>
>>31521951
>In snow, you wear overwhites over your gear.
this p much. also, gorkas aren't waterproof, only "water-resistant", so they'd need some kind of shell anyway. that shell would likely come in white since it's much more cost (and space) effective to issue a single jacket and several thin overcoats than it is to issue several colors of heavy jackets.
>>
File: IMG_7002.jpg (208KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7002.jpg
208KB, 682x1024px
whitest gorka i have seen
>>
>>31521931
>tumbnail made me hope for a midget operator
was very disappointed
>>
>>31521931

Name "Gorka" speaks for itself translates roughly as Mountains, a more accurate name "costume mountain with protection from wind and water"
>>
>>31521931

Gorka was originally overalls for working gold mines, loggers, geologists looking for mineral resources, mountain climbers, the Soviet military pay attention to it when the war began in Afghanistan in 1979, after which Gorka was transformed by their demands. Current Gorka3 currently has the third generation, it is in your photo
>>
What would be the best to get a Gorka rainproof?
>>
>>31524182
Soak it in your bath tub for 24 hours to build an immunity to water
>>
>>31521931
Does anyone know Gorka is the thinnest to wear during summer,spring, autumn?

A gorka 3?
>>
>>31523570
Me too anon, me too
>>
File: IMG_2311.png (2MB, 2000x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2311.png
2MB, 2000x1365px
>>31521931
>>
>>31523570
>>31526572
There was a SEAL who was 5'4"and served during the Afghan troop surge... They exist anon, don't worry, don't let /k/ tell you otherwise...
>>
>>31529750
>5'4"
>midget
choose, anon, choose
>>
>>31524182

Water-repellent canvas fabric will only light rain heavy rain does not stand
>>
>>31526521

Pro-Russian rebels in the Donbass are Gorka 3 all year round, the sun depends on what kind of clothes would be under gorka3
>>
File: Towarischtsch.png (375KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
Towarischtsch.png
375KB, 763x960px
>>31530501
>Water-repellent canvas fabric will only light rain heavy rain does not stand
did you have a stroke while typing?
>>
>>31529771
Not that guy, but there's at least one actual 4'11 or 5 foot tall SEAL nowadays
>>
>>31530525
kek
>>
>>31530522

reads like a Ruski inputting his replies into google translate
>>
Gorkas look so fucking comfy.

Like a tactical onesie!
>>
>>31529771
im gonna be generous, but anything under 5'7" is a midget
>>
>>31521931
>Russia has a lot of frigid, icy territories.
You know, it's not like Russia is always snowy and there're no bears with vodka bottles in cities
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.