[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some advice /k/ So a friend of mine who recently aquired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (6KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 260x194px
I need some advice /k/

So a friend of mine who recently aquired a S&W 1076 FBI issue is willing to trade for my RIA 1911 chambered in 10mm as well.

The 1076 looks like its in good condition, not sure how many rounds have been put through it, where my RIA is only 3 years old, with less than 1000 rounds.

Should I trade? What do?
>>
Trade it

Those smiths are fucking tanks
>>
>>31511794
I've always heard that 10mm has killed itself though
>>
>>31511737
Trade immediately. Not only is it better for shooting at shit, they're pretty damn rare where as your phlipshit delta elite knock off is still being made.
>>
Get it. That 1911 can be replaced easily. The S&W is probably the best 10mm to date. The Colt Python of 10mm

>Bren10 unicorns need not apply
>>
just get an AR lol wtf
>>
>>31511737
Do it

Do it now.

S&W autos are highly under-rated, and fucking amazing guns, the 10mm models might as well be the Cadillacs of 10mm handguns (excluding the Bren Ten, which isnt even really as good as it is snowflake and rare)
>>
>>31511737
Those real deal 1076 FBI guns are pretty rare if it was really issued.

It means either the FBI agent paid for one himself or took it home when he retired.
Extremely valuable.

Make sure to get all of his magazines. Those fuckers are getting expensive.
>>
>>31511737
The Megastar was the only production pistol rated for a steady diet of full-power 10 mm ammunition.
Colt Delta Elite 1911s and the Smith & Wesson 10xx pistols would shoot themselves apart under such stress.

So I hope you plan on feeding it 10mm lite.
>>
>>31511934
What.... The 1076 was the reason 10mm lite load was developed. FBI agents used to 9mm recoil complained and their qualifications and scores went down.
>>
Get that Smith or I will face punch you through the the internet.
3rd gen 10mms (especially an FBI gun nonetheless) are rare and amazing guns.
>>
>>31511934
Yeah totally, that's why the 4506-1, updated with 10xx series reinforcements to slide and frame, can shoot .45 ACP +P+ indefinitely and will take .45 Super as easily as a 1911 will ACP with just the swap of a spring
>>
>>31511737
sorry you got a dumb friend op
>>
>>31511737
Do it breh, FBI service 10mm also was Agent coopers replacement gun in twin peaks
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.