[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am looking at a slightly used Colt 6920LE with Magpul furniture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: SP6920MP-B-1-large.jpg (15KB, 540x192px) Image search: [Google]
SP6920MP-B-1-large.jpg
15KB, 540x192px
I am looking at a slightly used Colt 6920LE with Magpul furniture like pic related, w/bipod mount and a sling endplate. Guy wants $900

Is this just a meh deal? I'm having a hard time getting excited about it. School me on this model /k/
>>
bumparoni
>>
>>31507021
Its a Colt for $900. Go for it. Furniture is bullshit anyway, you can find NOS for it for cheap. I'd fucking love a Colt-brand Colt AR.
>>
>>31507021
Extremely meh deal
>>
Used? No. Don't pay more than 750. Don't let him jew you because of the furniture.
>>
>>31507021
I don't think the pony logo is worth another $300. That's just me.
>>
>>31507420
>>31507439
>>31507446
These anons speak the truth.

go on gun broker man you can find them new for around the same price
>>
>>31507420
>>31507439
>>31507446
this is kinda how i was feeling

I think i will pass.. I can buy a Radical Firearms AR with a bretty nice keymod AND a super nice yugo SKS for the same money (500+400)

colt is nice but it doesn't give me a super stiff boner..

Thanks /k/ommandoten
>>
>>31507468
yes there are some nice new ones starting at 850

i think if this guy was at 700-750 I would jump.
>>
>>31507021
Buy what you can now. There is a fair chance that after November a 6920 will run about $4,000.
>>
>>31507517
ya I'd agree with that. I got a FN AR with all the same magpul shit on it, granted it a was a little while back, for a little over $900 of gunbroker. You can find the deals you just have to be willing to look for them

If anyone is looking for a G3 pattern rifle by the way, you can find PTRs right now for around the same price as those cetmes that century is putting out
>>
I bought a Blue label Colt Sporter in 1994 for $600 NIB. I sold the lower in the year 2000 for $1,200.

Do not discount the possibility of a Hillary White House.

Prices will sky rocket further than you could imagine. I went from spending $75/ per 1,000 rds. of M855 new production Lake City to guffawing at $450/ per 1,000 rds.
>>
>>31507504
Don't buy Radical Firearms products.
They're the IO of ARs
>>
>>31507021
Colts have mediocore fit and finish
you pay $300 for the name
you will have better resell value
it's a PITA to remove that FSB if you ever want a rail other than the adaptable ones (like the KAC RAS)
also keep in mind it's a carbine length gun for life
the only thing I'm gonna say is that if you ever plan on doing anything to the rifle, or you want to save money and you don't care what the gun says on the side (that's literally the only difference), don't buy a colt.you can build a good BCM hybrid with better everything for $150 more
I got rid of mine for a reason.

(no I don't own a BCM)
>>
>>31507504
second the RF post, they are dogshit
>>
>>31507021

Just get the OEM-1 model for $100 less and just put whatever you want on it vs paying for the magpul furniture to throw it in a box later.
>>
These were selling for ~1000.

Guns are like cars. As soon as a new car drives away from the dealership it immediately loses 15% of it's value. This guy selling to you is a jew and needs to khs just like all the sellers on armslist who think they should get back 90% of their investment.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.