[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on the difference between the nova and the supernova

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: nova.png (112KB, 1004x353px) Image search: [Google]
nova.png
112KB, 1004x353px
redpill me on the difference between the nova and the supernova and which one is best
>>
The Nova series by Benelli is the only new pump action worth buying IMO. The only real difference between the two is the SN has some kind of recoil reduction system built into the stock, that's it. I've heard it works well however. But I cant give my opinion of it because I only have a Nova. If you have the money go for the SN, if not the Nova is the same gun just without the recoil reduction system.
>>
>>31506646
>>31506759

Nova=2 3/4 to 3 in shells
Supernova=2 3/4 to 3 1/2 magnum shells

Both have the weird wop recoil magic now.
>>
Super nova is a really well made shotgun. The only problem I had is sometimes shells get stuck when ejecting, but I honestly feel like that is because I'm not racking it hard enough.
>>
File: 1475200322277.jpg (12KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1475200322277.jpg
12KB, 480x358px
>>31506759
Or you could buy a maverick 88 for $200
>>
>>31507450
Where's the fun in that?
>>
>>31507461
The fun is getting what is essentially a mossberg 500 for $150 cheaper
>>
>>31506646
Funny story.

I go into a gun shop. See some Novas/Supers. I ask them if they have any tactical Supernovas. Why would you want that, you don't need 3 1/2 shells for defense, just get the Nova its the same gun just built for defense. Autist alarms start going off in my head. Could have sworn the difference was the stock and the price. Look on the barrel it says 2 3/4 to 3 1/2 inch chamber.

>"You just gave me a supernova I think".
>"No thats a Nova".
> "Look here, it takes 3 1/2 inch shells".
>"Well we don't have any Super novas in black, just fudd camo".
>"You only need the Supernova if you want to hunt."
> Ok, well I will come in when I get some money for a Supernova.

They thought the Supernova was the same thing with just a bigger chamber for magnum loads. They only kept the fowling models in stock, and the tacticool guns were all Novas.Haven't been back in a while. Otherwise their shop isn't bad and they have a good selection.
>>
>>31507540
>not paying $250 for the mossman 500
georgecostanza.jpg
>>
>>31507581
>you don't need 3 1/2 shells for defense
I wasn't aware that it was called the "Bill of Needs"
>>
>>31507450
matt is that you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.