[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the Mosin Nagant is so special how come no modern 1st world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

If the Mosin Nagant is so special how come no modern 1st world armies use it anymore? Are you saying if the SHTF the Mosin Nagant would be the rifle you choose?
>>
>A thread died for this steaming shit post.
>>
>>31504056
>Are you saying if the SHTF the Mosin Nagant would be the rifle you choose?

Considering the average price and availability of 7.62x54R, there are certainly worse choices.
>>
It's a good cheap shooter as long as you can find one that the lans in the bore weren't fucking cleaned out with a metal brush also the 762/54 is a man stopper
>>
>>31504056
its one of the rifles I would grab
along with my 30 other rifles
>>
Jesus christ OP did you really need to make three entirely different I HATE COMMIE GUNS threads at once? And two of them are about the same gun

please fucking off yourself, suck on a bullet and bang on the primer

it can be 5.56 if you like
>>
File: 1475073572678.png (719KB, 591x627px) Image search: [Google]
1475073572678.png
719KB, 591x627px
>>31504072
>>
File: 04 meeting himba.jpg (62KB, 700x439px) Image search: [Google]
04 meeting himba.jpg
62KB, 700x439px
>>31504056
Because it's a bolt action rifle, which is at least two generations before what the current military doctrinally uses as a small arm.

Damn nigguh, next you're gonna say the Brown Bess wasn't the whore's tits because we ain't flintin' a fool anymore.
>>
>>31505471
>dem titties
So bras do have a function in keeping form of the breast...
>>
File: Mosins.jpg (116KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mosins.jpg
116KB, 640x480px
>>31504056
>Are you saying if the SHTF the Mosin Nagant would be the rifle you choose?

It would be in my case because I have more stock of cheap 54R than I have of 7mm Rem Mag, 7.62x39, 7.62 NATO, and 12 guage combined.

Sure, it's cheap Bear brand I buy for plinking and shit quality compared to other stuff, but it's good enough to kill a buck and feed me. It will work just fine for what I need in northern Wisconsin.
>>
File: 01 meeting himba.jpg (57KB, 700x445px) Image search: [Google]
01 meeting himba.jpg
57KB, 700x445px
>>31505530
This was actually a lengthy topic on /his/ and the conclusion (that I read) was that nobody really knows. There are perky-breasted bushwomen waiting for you to find them. Something about pregnancy, external leverage (bras), and other factors, but the main thing seemed to be genetics.

Doesn't gleam that from the pictures tho.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.