[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You retards know guns aren't going to save you in a SHTF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: 1471688172311.jpg (2MB, 4608x3072px) Image search: [Google]
1471688172311.jpg
2MB, 4608x3072px
You retards know guns aren't going to save you in a SHTF situation right?

You shouldn't even need to fire a shot, a gun is something that should be there but not needed.

Camping and survival skills is what will save your ass.
>>
>>31502173

Your guns will save you from the other autists with guns that are okay with robbing and murdering people for their supplies.
>>
>>31502173
>You shouldn't even need to fire a shot

Because suddenly I won't need food? If a gun is not needed then why should it be there?

Lawd awmighty nothing's more annoying than a know-it-all-OP who misses obvious shit.
>>
Hunting isn't a survival skill now??
>>
>camping is hard
>>
>>31502173
>guns aren't going to save you in a SHTF situation

They are.

From retards like you who will go 100% feral after a month without a decent meal because they felt that bringing a rifle and adequate supply of ammo was too mainstream and hardcore survivalists like them can survive just fine as long as they have their Gerber meme knife and a sleeping bag.
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 960x720px
Thx for the heads up Op!
>>
>>31502576
Fucking right. Camping is cool and all but I would much prefer to have a larger cabin in the woods with all of one or two roads that could get there (easily blocked by fallen trees) next to a stream. Stock it with enough food for 20ish for a year or two invite vet friends and family bug in for a winter and evaluate options in the spring
>>
>>31502173
Go back to /out/ you fuckin' pussy
>>
File: 1474744561785.jpg (560KB, 2138x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1474744561785.jpg
560KB, 2138x1414px
>>31502173
SERE, hiding from the UN Coalition for the Relief of the United States SHTF Scenario is going to be a real mother fucker.

You might end up likes these guys.

The best survival in a real SHTF scenario is banding together with ALL of your neighbors and maintaining a large cohesive union.
>>
>>31502173

Stop making these gay threads, this is like your 5th one today you stupid faggot.
>>
>>31502837
what's going on in that pic?
>>
>>31502173
/out/ please leave and never come back.

you people are as bad as /mlp/, /diy/, and /r9k/.

/b/ is less full of retardation and faggotry.
>>
File: 1472305145175.gif (2MB, 266x154px) Image search: [Google]
1472305145175.gif
2MB, 266x154px
>>31502883
1978 Pulitzer Prize, Feature Photography, J. Ross Baughman, Associated Press

Ross Baughman wears a military uniform and carries a rifle. He rides the Rhodesian back country on horseback. But he is not a soldier. He is a photographer for The Associated Press.

It is 1977. The white Rhodesian government is under intense pressure from the country's disenfranchised black majority. Baughman travels with a rugged cavalry unit. Grey's Scouts. Their mission: to seek out anti-government guerrillas and destroy them.

The villagers will not give up the guerrillas. So the scouts resort to torture. "They force them to line up in push-up stance," Baughman remembers. "They're holding that position for 45 minutes in the sun. many of them starting to shake violently."

The soldiers warn that the first man who falls will be taken away. "Eventually, the first guy fell. They took him around the back of the building, knocked him out and fired a shot into the air. They continued bringing men to the back of the building. The poor guy on the end started crying and going crazy and he finally broke and started talking. As it turns out. what he was saying wasn't true, but the scouts were willing to use it as a lead."

Remembers Baughman: "It had all the feeling of an eventual massacre. I was afraid that I might see entire villages murdered."

The military confiscates most of Baughman's film. But he smuggles out three rolls. The pictures are published. The photographer is forced to leave Africa. Three years later, free elections are held in Rhodesia. Robert Mugabe becomes the first prime minister of the new, black majority-led country. Zimbabwe.
>>
>>31502923
If you had told me that a year ago I would have said that you were full of shit. Ive been lurking there for about 6 months regularly. When did all of the tree huggers show up?
>>
Good fucking thing that the majority of campers are firearm owners and the majority of firearm owners understand basic principles of self reliance isn't it you fucking jack ass.
>>
>>31502173
>implying you will be alone in the woods
You think you are some kind of a special snowflake?

There will be thousands of people in those woods. Some unprepared, some prepared, some prepared better than you are.
>>
>>31503033
>black majority-led country. Zimbabwe.
I see! And how did *that* turn out?!
>>
>he thinks im going innawoods

nope, ill die where the action is while you sleep in thorn bushes and wipe your shit with poison ivy.
>>
>>31502173
what hammock is that? and where'd you get the flecktarn covering?
>>
>>31502173
Oh wow, you can hang a hammock AND tie knots. Pedestrian effort.
>>
>>31502186
>Not robbing and killing the inferior for supplies
You'll die first.
>>
File: 1448833707141.jpg (4MB, 4193x2787px) Image search: [Google]
1448833707141.jpg
4MB, 4193x2787px
>>31502173
A hammock is fucking stupid in anything other than tropical climate. The only benefit of a hammock is that it keeps you out of the wet and keeps bugs away from you.

In a temperate climate all a hammock does it make you cold at night due to cold air circulation, meaning you have to carry even more warm kit. It's unnecessary weight and is only used by the kind of people that take their iPhone inna woods.

Why are you saying that camping equipment is so important when you clearly no nothing about it.
>>
File: 1471000760881.jpg (515KB, 2048x1463px) Image search: [Google]
1471000760881.jpg
515KB, 2048x1463px
>>31504051
Also, having your shelter up during the day when it's not raining only has the purpose of making you blindingly obvious from a distance. And if you see someone and have to bug out, you can't take it down and you've just lost your shelter.

You've also got it on the border of woodline and a clearing.

OP is retarded confirmed.
>>
>>31502173
what tarp? anyone know?
>>
>>31502173
>Camping
LOL. Yeah, go live off the land like a mountain man. I'll see you in a month when you're so sick an emaciated you can hardly walk, if you live that long.

>survival skills
What, like knowing how to create your own food? gardening? baking bread? Stuff that maybe two thirds the fucking population doesn't even know any more?
>>
>>31503316
day 1. its a fucking reddit tier circle jerk of know nothings and trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

the lack of chill going on there is horrifying, you should see when they start sperging over STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE!! I HIKED THE HIMALAYNS 500 TIMES THIS WEEK WITH A EMPTY SHOPPING BACK AND NO SHOES BECAUSE I AM /ULTRALIGHT/ HURRR DURR DURRR USING A TENT.

goddamn i hate /out/ almost as much as i hate /diy/.
>>
>>31502173
Yeah you're right.

Hunting and stalking deer without first equipping a bow and arrow isn't AUTHENTIC enough when SHTF.

Might as well get myself a teepee and some peyote while I'm at it, right?
>>
>>31502173

Paging Dr. Obvious, Dr. Fucking Obvious.

Are you proud of yourself, honey?
>>
>>31504683
Some fucking camo tarp from harbor freight. Take some time off the gear queer threads m8.
>>
>>31502576
I will hunt you down with my bow.

HA!

you wont even here it comming.
>>
>>31504079
Pfff not diging a comfy hole with chimney and multipel rooms.
>>
>>31502498
Dude, he said camping. You don't need to shoot Graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate.

Once the shit hits the fan just walk to the local store, buy everything you need on credit and camp out in the backyard just like OP does.
>>
>>31502173
No, being useful to a community, having good communication skills and being able to establish a goal oriented team that achieves is best.

You can be a hermit, but hermits die alone.
>>
>SHTF
>Better run out innawoods

Can you faggots please stop perpetuating this?
Every fucking person on the planet is planning to run out innawoods.
Everybody has a third cousin twice removed who has a little house out in the middle of nowhere, and fucking everybody is planning to go there.

You know what that means? It means the exact same thing that happens in every natural disaster. It means the roads out of the city will be completely unusable.

Let's say through some extreme stroke of luck you get out while it's still just a rumor on /pol/ and you manage to beat the traffic.
You're still fucked.
Since everybody is trying to get out there, the forests will be much more densely populated than they are now. I expect that post-SHTF forests would be similarly populated to post-SHTF suburbs.

Forests simply cannot support that number of people. Starvation will be everywhere. Violence will be everywhere. And it'll be hard as fuck to hunt anything when it's already been hunted 10x over.

If SHTF, don't bug out. Bug in.
Stay in your home with reasonable provisions and work with your local community to try and tough it out.
Don't go looting in the city like a nigger, and don't go camping innawoods like a retard.
>>
File: smores2.jpg (303KB, 716x537px) Image search: [Google]
smores2.jpg
303KB, 716x537px
>>31505003
>You don't need to shoot Graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate.
You nigger, now I want s'mores
>>
>>31505056
>Don't go looting in the city like a nigger
I remember a video once that displayed the difference between what niggers do in stores and what whites do in stores. A lady showed someone two pictures: one of niggers fleeing a store with stolen items and one of whites fleeing a store with stolen items. She asked the guy who was looting and who was surviving. When the man told her the whites were surviving and the niggers were looting, she asked him if he said that because he was racist. He replied "No. The white people are stealing bread. The black people are stealing TVs". From that, we can conclude that if you're taking food and medicine, you're not "looting the city like a nigger", you're just surviving. Looting the city like a nigger would be you taking all the spinning rims from an auto shop after SHTF and the city was emptied.
>>
>>31502173
/out/ is its own dedicated thread. We talk weapons here, camping there
>>
>>31504051
Out of intrest what is your view on the Tensile Flite tent, it's lightweight it comes with a rain fly, it's completely enclosed and can hold two people plus kit? With a kifaru placed on the bottom to insulate would that not solve the problem when doubled with a insulated sleeping bag?

It also comes in charming colours such as Forrest green and camouflage.
>>
>>31502186
seriously?

You wouldnt kill others if you had the chance?

that is a fucking lie and you know it
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.