[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I'm a father with a disabled child, what's the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1475153832391.jpg (28KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
1475153832391.jpg
28KB, 620x349px
If I'm a father with a disabled child, what's the best way to protect myself and him/her?
>>
Euthanasia?
>>
>>31499886
Get fucked

>>31499868
What kind of disability? Mental or phyisical?
>>
Hold a pillow over its face while it sleeps. You'll be protecting it from a lifetime of abuse, self loathing and well-founded feelings of inadequacy. Its the merciful thing to do.
As for yourself, you cant go wrong with a Glock or M&P.
>>
>>31499868
Actual parent here,

Just buy a gun. Depending on their disability, you may not even need to do anything more than put it up in a high place to keep it away from them when they are still too young to have access to guns unsupervised.

Take them shooting too! As early as you feel they are mature enough, anyway. When they are a little older and more responsible, you can buy them a gun.
>>
>>31499868
Is that those Louisiana cops that murdered a dude and his 6 year old? I think I heard something about it involving some skank one of the cops was trying to bang.

If I'm recalling all that correctly, avoiding cops and skanks would be a good start.

Otherwise get the kid a helmet or something and yourself a shotgun.
>>
>>31499886

FPBP

lol'd hard
OP is a faggot
>>
>>31499886
I wish I was as edgy as you.
>>
File: Paintful Truth.jpg (16KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Paintful Truth.jpg
16KB, 480x480px
>>31499892
Face it anon, euthanasia is the merciful thing to do to members of society who just drain resources and who will never contribute.
>>
>>31500237
Like most Democrats, then.
>>
>>31499941
After having taken care of my sisters kids who are basically autistic from her pregnant drug abuse (not the worse that could have happened) I had a taste of what it's like to be a parent and I agree with this anon
>>
>>31499886
FPBP
>>
9mm handgun, 12GA shotgun, or 5.56 rifle. same answer as always. Really though a violent type encounter is pretty rare and you should be armed but you should also prepare for emergency suspension of public services type situations.

Nosy neighbors whose phone numbers you all share, high quality lockable doors, motion lights, maybe a home monitoring system, inexpensive wifi security cameras, maybe a dog, live in an area where the police respond within 20 mins, live near a good hospital or 2, make sure there are no fire hazards in your home, and just practive safe behaviors like always locking doors, always wearing seatbelts, always calling and checking in with eachother, having a safe meeting area / checkpoint to rally at in case of separation, have a code word (like 'how is snowball doing?', when you don't have a pet named snowball so your kid can low key let you know their in duress), keep 3 weeks of food and water stored, always keep a full tank of gas in your car, have a secondary "bug out location" in case of natural disaster or riot (a family member who lives within 4 hour drive, and practice an evacuation run to their house and keep maps with different routes marked in your car), also keep other shit in your car like water and blankets, old cellphones can still be used to dial 911 even if they dont have a service plan as long as they are charged and near a tower, don't be flashy with anything you own or what you can afford, especially in an emergency
>>
what disability? it's really hard to help if we don't know any specifics
>>
>>31500237
If man only lives in this society to be of worth to someone else, then life in this society is not worth living.

People are not of worth because they contribute, but simply because they are. Being alive is enough reason for someone to have worth. And taking lives is enough reason to forfeit your inherent entitlement to life. To say that the world owes you nothing is not quite right. The world owes you the intrinsic right to live.

If I didn't believe that I wouldn't want to own guns to protect myself and others.
>>
>>31500854
>t. hippie

That sort of sappy bullshit is what gets us situations where half the population leeches off the government and votes to take guns away from the other half. Go be a californigger somewhere else.
>>
>>31499886
fpbp
>>
>>31500854
So, what kind of job will pay me for laying on the couch all day and drooling?
>>
>>31499868
Don't give him Scissors. It's better just to protect him from the world. You know what put him in the closet, duct-tape his hands and feet together and gag him with a soft expanding material like a sock. Doing these steps will protect him/her from all the danger. Chemicals will be filtered through the sock, their hands and feet will be put together with duct-tape so you don't have to worry about them stepping on nails or cutting their feet. They can't grab anything sharp to hurt themselves with. It's a perfect plan and I think you should do it.
>>
>>31501052
On a scale of 1-6 1/2 how hot are you and would you mind some greasy fat 3 grinding on you all day? Because there's money in that
>>
File: now-thats-what-i-call-edgy.png (224KB, 372x325px) Image search: [Google]
now-thats-what-i-call-edgy.png
224KB, 372x325px
>>31499886
>>
File: 1443148361551.png (64KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1443148361551.png
64KB, 395x401px
>>31499886
>>
>>31500854
Simply untrue: the post

>We're all special and everyone matters, just because their dad didn't pull out
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.