[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit /k/. I did the unthinkable. I ND'd. I never thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: 1390966326378.jpg (18KB, 303x186px) Image search: [Google]
1390966326378.jpg
18KB, 303x186px
Holy shit /k/. I did the unthinkable. I ND'd. I never thought I'd be that guy but after a few beers I guess I am. Please humiliate me, I deserve it.
>>
>>31496650
what
>>
Why are you even here? Leave.
>>
>>31496650
Tell us how it happened?
>>
>>31496650
i just want to know what NDd means,
>>
>>31496658
I'm drunk and I was dry firing. I put the mag back in my 9mm for balance, forgot I got I put it back in and pulled the trigger. Next thing I know my ears are ringing and I have a lot of spackling and wood filler in my future. Three fucking walls including an exterior. So much for 9mm doesn't penetrate.
>>
>>31496693
Nigger Dick
>>
>>31496693
Negligent discharged. In otherwords I accidentally fired a live round in my house.
>>
>>31496702
Shit like that would never happen with someone living in proper brick-built house.
>>
>>31496702
>put it back in
>pulled the trigger
rounds don't magically enter the chamber
>>
>>31496778
Man I'm glad it wasn't my job is way easier that considering the circumstances.
>>
>>31496794
if you are testing trigger reset...
>>
>>31496709
Holy shit /k/. I did the unthinkable. I Nigger Dick'd. I never thought I'd be that guy but after a few beers I guess I am. Please humiliate me, I deserve it.
>>
>>31496709
kek
>>31496723
Rip you, stop imagining niggers.
>>
>>31496794
I put it back in, pulled the trigger, racked the slide, pulled it again. I know man I'm fucking stupid.
>>
>>31496814
Hahaha! Go take your country back Sven!
>>
>>31496650
Be aware that on a certain unnamed other board we have identified a large paid outfit obsessed with making 4chan look bad, that loves to post as though they were regulars: spontaneously confessing to things that would disgust normal people but also interest law enforcement. Then they "quote" these straw posts as proof of site-wide illegality.
>>
>>31496872
Reddit can't do shit. They're a bunch of hipster faggots who don't know their asshole from their elbow. I'm not worried about them.
>>
>>31496872
Fuck reddit I make meth in my basement /b/ taught me how
>>
File: aluminum-foil[1].jpg (68KB, 1000x795px)
aluminum-foil[1].jpg
68KB, 1000x795px
>>31496702
higher grain bullets retain velocity and penetrate multiple light barriers with ease even if they aren't terribly fast.
high velocity lighter grain bullets are more ideal for HD however counter intuitive that may be as each layer of successive barrier slows them down more, relatively. longer+lighter projectiles are also more likely to key hole than shorter heavier ones.
i think box of truth and some other places have done testing to this effect, the topic is also focused on in dugan's carnik con video on the p90.
>>31496872
>your hat when
>>
>>31496650
Well, you'll never do that again.

My Sgt Major once told me that there's two types of people in the military;

>those that have ND'd
>those waiting to ND.

Take better care with your drills (I'm sure you will from now on) and forget it.
>>
>>31496650
Fucking retard. You've given ammo to the autists that always talk shit to us drunken gunners. You must now either stop drinking or stop owning firearms.
>>
>>31497220
those both sound awful.
finger fucking a gun while drunk, putting a loaded mag in it so it balances better, then NDing is fucking hilarious though. some insight into a village idiot's though process there.
>>
>>31497068
>not wanting a tinfoil hat
it's like you're actually normal or something
>>
How fucking retarded do you have to be to ND?

I'm a complete and utter moron and I've never done it. If I can avoid screwing something up, you have literally no excuse.
>>
I put a fucking .223 through my bed which went floor into the garage. I don't even know how I did that.
>>
>>31496650
Welcome to the ND club. Been there done that and it was costly. I had to buy a new 15 hp outboard engine.

No one got hurt though except my personal pride. And my wallet.
>>
>>31497220
I think I'll just stop messing with my guns while drinking. Last night scared the shit out of me.
>>
>>31496650
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>31497220
Haha no kidding. I'm not that experienced so maybe that keeps me more aware, but when loaded mag goes into my gun, I'm very cognizant of what I'm doing.

Just the thought of a hollow point mushrooming down my leg is enough incentive let alone shooting my kid or something
>>
How would /k/ safely finger bang there guns when there drunk?
>>
>>31500684
just use fucking snap caps, they are like $15 for ten of them
>>
>>31500702
Why the fuck are snap caps more expencive than real bullets?
>>
fuck it. i'll admit it. i've done it too.

>get mexican great grandpappy's old .25 auto
>"holy shit this thing is a pile of shit. wonder if he ever shot anyone with this"
>checking it out, realize its had a round in the chamber for god knows how long
>drop magazine, empty magazine
>rack slide, fail to notice round did not exit
>dry fire
>BLAM
>HOLYSHITWTF
>dogs look up from sleep like "wtf dude" otherwise not even bothered.
>try to figure out where round went
>through comforter, sheet, top sheet, mattress cover, 3 feet of memory foam, stopped by wood of box spring.
>panic for a little while thinking neighbors might call the fuzz
>nothing happens
>realize .25 auto is pretty badass
>>
>>31500836
>2 feet of memory foam not three
>>
>>31496650
>nd'ing a firearm at all
>handling firearms while intoxicated
>drinking alcohol at all

ND that gun into your fucking head right now
>>
>>31500820
because they are pretty much solid brass if you buy the right ones
>>
>>31500820
A few reasons-
1. Designing and manufacturing something reusable the shape of ammo that won't destroy the firing pin isn't all that simple.
2. Far smaller production runs=less mass-production=lesser advantage.
3. "Everything is worth what the purchaser will pay for it"- they can charge more because you'll buy it for more. This also applies to "Premium" ammo which is functionally identical to the regular stuff.
>>
>>31500998
9mm ball is the same as my critical defence?
>>
>>31500930
Arnt most /k/ people who get drunk and sleep with there guns?

Not insertion sleep but cuddle
>>
File: 1474061217865.jpg (25KB, 389x395px)
1474061217865.jpg
25KB, 389x395px
>>31501252
>Not insertion
Git out
>>
>>31501252
i cuddled my first ak when i got it.
>>
>>31501245
No, but top-of-the-line hollow points are pretty much the same as the cheaper version of the same round.
>>
>>31500684
I don't, because I don't like new holes in my walls.
>>
>>31500930
Oh fuck you nazi
>>
>>31500109
I've been there done that. Never again. Thankfully the muzzle was pointed at the dirt so nothing was damaged except my pride.
>>
>>31501444
Critical defence and those zombie rounds?
>>
>>31501591
yup. only thing that's different is the color of the little plug
>>
I once had a sort of ND on a range. I was using a Ruger Mark III with a really light target trigger (2 1/2 pound pull).

I pointed downrange, started to pick up my sight picture, placed my heavy-assed finger on the trigger, and BANG. At least, the gun was aimed in a safe direction into the backstop, so I felt bad about it, instead of truly regretful for damaging something or somebody.

I also have a pair of Glock target guns (Model 34 and 41) with the same light trigger. You can bet that I'm careful about finger on the trigger with these.
>>
>>31500820
because you can shoot them a lot more times
>>
>>31501444
Right. Consistant expansion is a meme, right?
>>
>>31502029
No, the point was that many ammo manufacturers sell shinier versions of the same round for more money, marketing it as "premium".
Of course a latest-gen hollow point is better than a 1st gen one, the point is that the "shinier" round is more expensive because it can be, not because it's inherently superior.
>>
>>31496702

>9mm doesn't penetrate

No one says this. It penetrates more than .223 out of a 16" barrel does. Why do you think people recommend a .223 carbine for Home defense over a handgun now? It's the same reason SWAT began dropping MP5s in favor of ARs in urban / suburban environments.

The "lol 9mm" meme is making fun of the size of the round compared to other handgun calibers.
>>
>>31496650
This is why whites shouldn't be allowed to own guns.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.