[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of prospective Senator Jason Kander's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: kander.png (2MB, 1400x726px) Image search: [Google]
kander.png
2MB, 1400x726px
What do you think of prospective Senator Jason Kander's campaign ad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wqOApBLPio
>>
>using your military service to push gun control

Sounds like my dad. Just because he had some trigger time on handguns and machineguns every so often doesn't make him an expert. Assembling an AR-15 blindfolded is fairly easy if you own ir have experience with one.

>muh UBC
Now ruralfags like me won't be able to buy guns since I'd have to drive an insane amount of time to get to a gun store that probably won't be open because it's just some dude's glorified collection.
>>
He's still an antigun faggot who put in the BCG and charging handle on an AR. Big whoop. He can go fuck himself.
>>
>>31492186
Traitors die first.
>>
>>31492186
The BRA endorsed the other dude for a reason.
>>
>>31492186
There's not even that many parts....
>>
>>31492254
NRA not BRA.
>>
Heres the republican candidate for Governor of missouri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf2Gai1uQYM&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: 1470587991802.jpg (71KB, 583x549px) Image search: [Google]
1470587991802.jpg
71KB, 583x549px
>>31492186
Antigun pro Clinton faggot.
>>
>>31492186
He took an oath to defend the constitution, but thinks the fifth and fourteenth amendments (i.e. due process) don't count. Fuck him.
>>
>>31492186

>watch me slowly put this fully assembled bcg into my fully assembled upper and slap that on a fully assembled lower.

>im gud
>>
He looks like he legitimately struggles to pull the charging handle at the end.
>>
>>31492186
>i wuz army n shiet
>i support the second amendment
>i also support background checks
stolen valor
>>
>>31492186
>watch me perform a menial task blindfolded
>also I wuz in teh army and shiet
>all of your arguments are now magically irrelevant

Faggot / 10
>>
>>31492422
>>31492382

isnt that exactly what the republicans are doing here : >>31492276 ?
>>
Seems like an alright guy capable of doing basic things.

we already have background checks however, so he can fuck off.
>>
>>31492186
Most people who've cleaned their ARs can do that with two fingers and their man tits.

Gimmick, trying to get fudds to be amazed by his "knowledge of his service weapon".
>>
File: 1453495167053.jpg (49KB, 662x625px) Image search: [Google]
1453495167053.jpg
49KB, 662x625px
>>31492471
I would say service doesn't mean shit, but I'd be lying

It does mean shit if you're talking guns, especially when it comes to whether they should be banned or not. When you say "I wuz army and shiet" but then flip it for support for gun control, you're doing exactly what you said you wouldn't do under oath. You're fighting against the constitution.

Though, when you say "I wuz army and shiet" but flip it for support for guns instead of gun control, you're doing what you said you'd do under oath. You're fighting for the constitution
>>
>>31492186
>Military vet shares an opinion you don't agree with
>better sperg out about it
Come on /k/, I know most of you are underage but really???
>>
>>31492567
>someone wants to infringe on your rights
>better thank him for his cervix
>>
>>31492567
>Military vet

Why should anyone give a shit? What relevance does it have to anything?
If a high school teacher read some kind of babby's first book in the video and then acted like it somehow gives him an excuse to infringe on 1stA rights, would you also suck his dick?
>>
>>31492567
>you're just a sperging underage if you don't like someone wanting gun control
spot the underage
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.