[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think of the Rhino, specifically the 50DS? I finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (64KB, 800x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 800x467px
What does /k/ think of the Rhino, specifically the 50DS? I finally got to handle one, and it was weirdly comfy.
>>
It's an interesting looking novelty
>>
>seam
>>
>seam
>>
I'd like to know as well, might be my next buy
>>
>>31490564
>seam ?
>>
>>31490408
I have the 200ds, I love it, it is easy to shoot recoil with .38's is nonexistent, .357 magnum recoil isn't too bad and It conceals nicely. If you have the money I recommend it.
>>
File: chiappa-rhino-review-3.jpg (550KB, 1567x900px) Image search: [Google]
chiappa-rhino-review-3.jpg
550KB, 1567x900px
>>31490408
My father has a Rhino 60 DS.
I can tell you that having the barrel at the 6 o' clock position is not a gimmick,it really reduces muzzle rise when compared to a standard revolver.
It is kinda of odd to grip, however I don't find revolvers comfortable to grip in general.
The "hammer"(it's not really an hammer) got REALLY hard to cock during our last shooting section for some reason.
If you have more questions ask away...
>>
>>31490408
i like mine. low muzzle flip, comfortable to shoot, better balance than the 6" imho, and while some prefer the 4", since i shoot more .357 than .38, the 5" gives me the velocity i want.
>>
>>31491073
You don't see it? look between the 1st and 2nd cut-outs.
>>
>>31491191
Would a refinishing cover it up? It really triggers my autism, too.
>>
File: rhino-kaboom-660x526.jpg (69KB, 660x526px) Image search: [Google]
rhino-kaboom-660x526.jpg
69KB, 660x526px
>>31490408
Make sure your ammo is sound, or else
>200DS for refference
>>
>>31491104
Laughs
>internally
>>
>>31490408
They're comfy as hell, but make sure you get a newer one for the better trigger - the first gen triggers weren't great - little mushy and heavy.

Overall, they're my favourite wheelgun to shoot. If only I could get a medusa style cylinder for ammo compatibility, it'd be my favorite revolver hands down.

>>31491415
That was a squib
>>
>>31491191
Is this just a prop gun then? What kinda of gun has a seam right there? Could it handle deflagration? (Sorry shitty spelling)
>>
>>31492531
It is just a artefact of the manufacturing process - they also make a snub nosed one that only extends to that seam. That way they can use they can just make a ton of those parts, and then attach a longer barrel, a shorter barrel or leave it as is as needed.

Simplifies manufacturing, even if its a little ugly. Its a real revolver though - available in .357 like mine as well as 9mm and 9mm Israeli iirc
>>
>>31492505
Did you even read anon? That's why I said, "Make sure your ammo is sound, or else"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.