[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in one of the states with excessive clown/jackass sightings,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

I live in one of the states with excessive clown/jackass sightings, I was wondering if one was spotted by a CCW holder would that CCW person be justified in putting a few hollow points in the clown.
>>
No you fucktard
>>
you would be justified shooting yourself in the face stop making this fuckin thread
>>
After you shoot the scary clown, just say "It was just a prank bro" and you should be cool.
>>
>>31488739
Fear of clowns Op? You're a bigger fag than i thought
>>
File: giphy (4).gif (177KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (4).gif
177KB, 150x150px
Holy shit. I'm not sure which is worse, the clowns or people like you.
I'm a copfag, I've heard this question by random people stopping to talk to me and by people on calls at least 5 times this week.

No, you can't just shoot the clowns.
>>
>>31488933
Why not? People have been stabbed to death by these clowns in some places, and there have been many reports of them displaying weapons, wouldn't the general imposing nature of these clown sightings constitute a fear of personal safety?
>>
>>31489136
thats like saying "i see someone who has a black face, can i shoot them, people have been killed by black faced ones in some places"
>>
>>31489136
>? People have been stabbed to death by these blacks in some places, and there have been many reports of them displaying weapons, wouldn't the general imposing nature of these black people sightings constitute a fear of personal safety?

Im not even the cop, by the way.

>inb4 pol
>>
File: Reaction Image Batman.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction Image Batman.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>31489136
Don't be retarded then, because you already know the answer. If they present a weapon and are hostile towards you, yes you can shoot. Else, steer clear and avoid contact.
>>
>>31489143
>>31489146
So you are equating race to putting on a costume to incite panic.
>>
>>31488739

>Not carrying an M2A1 Flamethrower full of Seltzer Water
>>
>>31489235
thanks anon
>>
if mods keep allowing this shit theres gonna be a coup
>>
you guys are forgetting the largest hole in logic here. Wicked clowns NEVER die.
>>
File: are you fucking joking.jpg (173KB, 584x305px) Image search: [Google]
are you fucking joking.jpg
173KB, 584x305px
>>31489260
>You mentioned gun control politics, which was a major function of /k/ until year ago? YOU MENTIONED SOMETHING I DIDN'T LIKE?!
>>>>>>>>/pol/
>Keep shitposting the same thread every day though lol

Seriously.
>>
>>31488739
Only if you have silver bullets. Otherwise the evil clown lives to take you to court.
>>
>>31488933
>No, you can't just shoot the clowns.

Are mimes OK?
>>
>>31490666
It's a key part of citizenship in the United States, it's also ok to shoot a Frenchman by mistake a few times as well. I think that's why God wrote the constitution.
>>
Are they black?

Come back to this thread for an answer once you find out.
>>
>>31489175
>implying certain races don't incite more violence and panic than others
>what race keeps rioting in the US?
>not white
>not Asian
>not Hispanic
>fucking niggers
Now go suck start a shotgun
>>
File: 1474187613436.jpg (43KB, 257x392px) Image search: [Google]
1474187613436.jpg
43KB, 257x392px
No, you can't.

Being in a clown costume is not a crime (yet). If one of these clowns however poses a threat to your life, or the life of someone near, you can shoot them.

Just being in a clown suit is not a threat to your life.
>>
File: IMG_0161.jpg (18KB, 200x171px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0161.jpg
18KB, 200x171px
Go ahead OP lay waste to the clown horde
>>
>>31489300
Fucking seriously
>>
>>31490952
>key part of citizenship in the United Stated
You must have fail US history, especially the part where the French helped us gain our independence.
>>
Chüd
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.