[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the next conflict you're hoping to see in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11

File: 65156153051561.jpg (64KB, 720x616px) Image search: [Google]
65156153051561.jpg
64KB, 720x616px
What's the next conflict you're hoping to see in the world, /k/?

I'd personally opt for a Chinese invasion of Taiwan or a Russian invasion of Ukraine.
>>
File: 1474225969760.png (30KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
1474225969760.png
30KB, 500x517px
>>
>>31482234

North Korea random artillery bombardment of Seoul and massive spec ops invasion of SK
>>
>>31482234
>Ukraine

No such thing.
>>
File: nbc.jpg (934KB, 1020x1802px) Image search: [Google]
nbc.jpg
934KB, 1020x1802px
Chinese invasion of Japan.
>>
>>31482234
Mugabe attacks himself in hopes to start a Military Industrial Complex in the country.
>>
>>31482262
>>31482267
These two, along with some civil wars in Africa
>>
File: mistral.png (179KB, 750x1830px)
mistral.png
179KB, 750x1830px
Hope to see? None. Most likely?

>Norks vs. Japan
>Greece vs. Turkey
>Cyprus vs Cyprus
>Pakistan vs India
>Libya vs Italy
>Venezuela vs Columbia
>Iran vs Arab World
>Tons of self determination movements
>>
>>31482281
>some civil wars in Africa
So a weekday?

Burma/Myanmar shit is about to happen again and eventually Australia is going to get tired of China's maritime bullshit. They will inevitably ignore the international court ruling that bars them from annexing everyone else's coastal waters.
Turkey is also asking for it.
>>
>>31483669

Looks like getting rid of the well deck would save a good bit of room in the design.
>>
>>31482234
>What's the next conflict you're hoping to see in the world, /k/?
Ideally a race war where whites(I we asians don't mind helping a little) just have enough of the niggers shit and wipe them and their sjw cucks the fuck out and cleanse this county but that'll never happen so idk.
>>
>>31483669
A ship like that honestly fits what Russia needs in terms of sea power and projection for the most part. Just needs an icebreaker upgrade for the northern ports
>>
>>31483809
Australia already does freedom of navigation air and sea patrols through the areas China claims, but it's super secret squirrel stuff, so you only hear about it when some third party notices, eg. when the BBC did a report on it like six months ago and commissioned a flight, they overheard an Australian plane on the radio.
>>
>>31482267
WHAT HELMET
>>
Arab coalition vs. Israel.
>>
2nd civil war
>>
>>31482234
American Second Civil War. Statists pls go.
>>
If there is going to be war, I'd be interested to see a naval one. For example a Japan & China island conflict. Another round of non nuclear India & Pakistan would be interesting, as would a Iran vs Gulf arab spat without the USA getting involved to make it too one sided.
>>
>>31482234
US annexation of Canada
>>
>>31482234
At this point, I expect Clinton to win, which will trigger a Texas secession, which will trigger a mexican invasion of Texas, which will trigger a US counterinsurgency and reclamation of Texas from it's own idiocy.
>>
File: 1454671040029.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1454671040029.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>31482234
I want the whole North Korea thing to be finally over with. How about NK makes a shit attempt to attack SK and the USA gets involved and brings thing to a swift close? I want south koreans to be safe

Maybe the North Koreans will have a chance at life under a new leadership.

As anons have mentioned, a war inside the USA for freedom is something I'd participate in. But I don't really want it. What if a war in the USA impacted SpaceX and NASA? I don't want that.
>>
>>31487008
I think the USA would actually consider fighting texas to prevent secession, rather than Mexico being a part of it.

But let me tell you, if mexico tried that shit, there's no way Texas would lose.
>>
File: Flagbig.gif (3KB, 379x244px) Image search: [Google]
Flagbig.gif
3KB, 379x244px
I want you fucking Russkies to stop shitposting and get back to poisoning yourselves to death with bootlegger vodka.
>>
Race war in Europe.
>>
>>31482254
fpbp
>>31483669
i love boats that poop little boats
>>31485246
this
>>31487026
seriously lets just get this over with. first strike now.
>>
I'd rather not see any more conflict.

I guess Eritrea vs Ethiopia, Electric Boogaloo would be interesting to read about while not making me give any shits about what's happening.
>>
>Norks shelling Sorks out of the blue
However now that they have a credible MRBM/SLBM capability they will continue to taunt and sabrerattle the west like they have done up until now, for the next few decades. Maybe Kim will give the order to launch and shell South Korea when he feels his regime will collapse any second.
Anyway it will be a switft end like >>31487026

>>31487116
Look friend, I'm all for a conflict on the European main land. I want my freedoms and I want these pussy liberals to wake & harden the fuck up or else just die.
However I'm curious about this race war I keep hearing about: I'm not the guy that says "hurr all mudslimes are terrarists".
However I am done with immigrants doing what ever they want, not wanting to integrate, learn our language and become part of society, not create a fucking enclave of foreigners within my country.

Nor do I want a WWII Holocaust-esque type of deal again. But I do want the S to HTF. It'd be nice for a change, been too peaceful for too long on the Eurocuck'd plains
>>
File: Rory_OhayoV2.png (246KB, 1249x977px) Image search: [Google]
Rory_OhayoV2.png
246KB, 1249x977px
Chinese in the scs vs usa nd allies
Iran vs us and mudslime allies
North korea vs korea and allies
Russia vs europe and allies
Russian invasiom of Alaska US and canada
India and allies vs china
Middle East crusade to get rid of them
Getting rid of blacks in America Cuban invasion of Florida and Miami
China and russia vs us and allies in africa with insurgent groups on each side.
Getting rid of africans in africa
Indian invasion of sentinel island
Chinese russian invasion of japan and them holding the line until we (pull out all the anime producers) can back them up
Muslim sanitation(eradication) units in europe along with sjws and the like
Turkey tries to take the nukes at that US base there(empty quiver)
China and best korea vs russia and america
Thats about it i guess
>>
>>31487332
I'd expect it to be low intensity, exactly like the Northern irish conflict. Citizens/paramilitaries condemned publicly but secretly supported by the police, military and government.

I imagine it'd be like the Hungarian citizens who patrol the border in their spare time, but with more small arms and the same 'we better not catch anyone trying to sneak across' attitude. As for the 100% immigrat areas that already exist..well personally I'd like to see them torched but I don;t know if people here have the balls for that. They'll probably just become slum no-go areas for whites and have peace walls put around them.
>>
>>31483948
I saw this on the local news a couple weeks ago. I don't think its actually a secret here in Aus, more like people just don't care much.
>>
>>31482234
Civil war in the-homeland-I've-never-been-to India to eradicate the Muslims who refuse to convert back to Bhuddism, or Hinduism to make the country pure again so we can finally get on the right track to contest with China's claims in our territories.
>>
Iran and Saudi Arabia. It would save uthe US a lot of trouble.
>>
Rhodesian Revival
>>
>>31482234

US Civil War 2
>>
>>31482234
>more white men dying in brother wars

kys faggot
>>
File: Romantic_IRA.jpg (42KB, 640x525px)
Romantic_IRA.jpg
42KB, 640x525px
Ireland vs Northern Ireland
>Uk abandons them because they are just a drain on resources
>Provos don't cause too much shit
>Irish full annexation of Northern Ireland
>>
File: image.jpg (245KB, 1440x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245KB, 1440x540px
>>31482234
>China and North Korea vs USA, Some European countries, and Russia
>>
>>31483669
>Norks vs. Japan
Literally never going to happen.
>>
>>31487332
Is a race war even worth it
>>
>>31483669
>Venezuela vs Colombia
Not going to happen with an active UN peace mission.
>Pakistan vs India
Nope, don't think so. Nothing more than a few skirmishes.
>Greece vs. Turkey
If Turkey goes mad, that can happen.

Now if you ask me, if China goes mad and attacks a "free waters" Japanese fleet, WWIII starts automatically.
>>
>>31482234
If Hillary is elected, she's either going to follow up on her threat of military action in response to hacking and start war with Russia because she's convinced they pulled the DNC hack. Either that or she'll fake some international incident like the Clintons do and we'll still go to war with Russia.

If Trump is elected, he's either going to send troops into Mexico to intimidate them into staying put until the wall is finished, or he'll do nothing just to spite the people who said he's going to start WWIII. That said, there's definitely going to be some nasty civil disputes if Trump is elected.

As for the rest of the world, I don't fucking care. Do whatever you want.
>>
>>31482234
I don't hope for any conflict, but Russian invasion of the ME and full scale nuclear conflict to ease tensions of ISIS would be nice. That or Russian invasion of Poland so we can turn Russia into a new NATO country in 7 years.
>>
>>31483965
Bumping for answer
>>
>>31489790
>If Trump is elected, he's either going to send troops into Mexico to intimidate them into staying put until the wall is finished
You can't just waltz troops into a neighboring country, especially one that has a reasonably big army of its own.
>>
File: 1460330422579.jpg (38KB, 505x402px)
1460330422579.jpg
38KB, 505x402px
>>31489975
>Mexico's military
>functional
>>
>>31489975
>You can't just waltz troops into a neighboring country
I don't know, I'm pretty sure you can. I don't think there's any magical force that stops such an event from occurring. Actually, I'm pretty sure it's happened several times throughout history.
>>
>>31490018
>I don't think there's any magical force that stops such an event from occurring
nukes
>>
>>31482234
The second american revolution. Currently a legal spic and have been for a decade but residency and citizenship are still beyond my grasp. I hope they offer freedom to whomever fights the patriotic cause
>>
CIVIL WAR II: PAYBACK TIME
>>
Few i currently hope for.

American SHTF, not a civil war, just a federal collapse and every state turning into their own countries again, or being assimilated by their neighbors.

Mexico vs cartels. MMGA

Japan and Korea allied vs the chicoms

Mongolia and russian steppe asians vs motherland. Finland, poland, rest of the ex slav states join in for lawls.

EU collapse.

Ireland vs Brexit

Muslim holy war vs the everyone

Isreal getting shiggy diggy on shitskins

Africa does its normal thing
>>
Zombie apocalypse
>>
Non-stop gorilla warfare.
>>
>>31487541
And then we pump in the napalm!
>>
>>31482267
I don't want this because it would probably mean my mangos would be put on hold. Put the war somewhere else, dude.
>>
>>31482262
Another shot at the Blue House Raid might be interesting.
>>
>>31490025
>America's nukes will stop america from marching into mexico.
>>
>>31487358
>China and best korea vs russia and america
You do realize the norks and rooskies are best pals, right?
>>
BLM decides to go full chimpout nationwide.
>>
>>31490933
I'm waiting for it. Not really hoping. Hibestly i wish Saudi Arabia would break out into war and disrupt oil production so the US oil economy could pick back up and i could afford more guns and ammo.
>>
>>31490904
What kind of fantasy world are you living in?
>>
>>31490350
i thought the mexican gov was already fighting the cartel
>>
>>31482234
Ideally, none.
>>
>>31491153
They fight them as well as the NRA fights the ATF
>>
>>31482234
2nd American Civil War ;^)
>>
>>31482234
united states annexation of the following countrys.
Mexico.
Canada
Greenland
Iceland
Cuba
Dominican republic
Haiti
Belize
Guatemala
El Salvidor
Honduras
Nicaragua
Costa rica
Panama

genocide all none whites and an unbelieveable amount of drug crime will drop and we can buld the wall on panamas border making it far cheaper.
>>
>>31490904
Russia doesn't have shit to do with them other than buying occasional slave labor from them.
They see the inevitable.
>>
>>31482234
Japan and friends vs China and friend
>tfw no Japanese foreign legion
>tfw will never fight in the JFL against China
feels bad man
>>
Chinese vs US, in a south china sea conflict, just so we could put a fucking end to the carriers vs missiles argument
>>
>>31483948
Yea but they haven't entered the 12nm zone anon.

Even China doesn't consider the international waters zone off-limits to foreign ships.
>>
>>31492797
This or Chinese invasion of USA
>>
>>31490988
Reality.

>>31492368
>what are nukes
> Japan and Friends

Uhhh why is Friend plural? SK won't help unless China goes towards SK.

Furthermore, nukes would end this conflict before it heats up.
>>
>>31482234
>ukraine

no such thing
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.