[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Downside of owning an AK is that you never have a chance to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0019.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0019.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Downside of owning an AK is that you never have a chance to do malfunction drills.
>>
File: 1465855022682.jpg (112KB, 772x817px) Image search: [Google]
1465855022682.jpg
112KB, 772x817px
Okay?

I've never had to "do malfunction drills" with my AR either. Do you think you're special because you own a rifle that is mechanically sound?
>>
>>31480224
>Burgerland in one picture
>>
Because you are poor and never shoot it... My AK failed on me more times than my three ARs combined...
>>
>>31480224
Except when you get a little bit of dirt on it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU
>>
and im married to mariah carey
>>
>>31480224
Wtf sill playing WoW?
>>
I perform malfunction drills for all of my firearms, AKs included.

I dump them in a bucket of mud and sand, making sure to get the mixture in every nook and cranny of the receiver. I then attempt to fire it, videotape the failure to cycle another round, then post 8 threads with said video on /k/. After the failure has been beaten to death at least a dozen times, I shower with the rifle, oil it, and use it normally.
>>
>>31480224
I'd think the downside would be having to use an AR mat because you're basically a kuk living in an AR world.
>>
>>31480475

Not him, legion is bretty gud.
>>
>>31480224
pretty balsy thing to say from an OP who runs a cucked AK. of course you cant even get an AK dirty enough to malfunction if you are only shooting 10 rounds at a time on government approved ranges using eco condor friendly green ammo
>>
>>31480224
>never
>ever?
>notevenonce?

You obviously are a filthy casual eho hasnt fired more than 1000 rounds out of your gun.
>>
>>31480573
Wow is evil. It's very addicting and makes people lethargic and ruins their health, social lives, sleep cycle and general productivity. I know, I play intermittently and it's a bad bad habit.
>>
File: breaking-news.png (401KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.png
401KB, 640x360px
>>31480224

Not this shit again
>>
>>31480616

I have played for 10 years and held down an pretty good job and whatnot.

Granted, the job itself keeps me in shape.

For sleep and social lives, my social life is online save for my wife and work. I dont want to do shit when i get home, just play games or hang out watching shows with the wife. I have no trouble juggling sleep and work.

Idk, it just has not been a problem for me.
>>
>>31480224
Is that a fucking mag lock?
>>
>>31480224
Fucking retard

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=AK+Operators+Union+Reload

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4rZkMEL1Pk
>>
>>31480224
>cuck button
Lol I'd love to see you attempt any type of "drill"
>he bought a tenkeyless memeboard
>only to buy a number pad later because he realized he needed it
holy fuck I could go on
>>
>>31480258
I'd expect an AR instead of an AK if that's the case.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.