[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just woke up >was dreaming that i sold pic related for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: fnh_ps90_5_7x28_with_acog_640.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fnh_ps90_5_7x28_with_acog_640.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>just woke up
>was dreaming that i sold pic related for $400
>am filled with regret
>i don't even own one
>>
>not knowing innadream you don't own a P(S)90
>not using this to enter a lucid dream and shoot the fuck out of it

It's like you only sleep to rest
2/10
>>
other than being a George Sears fanboy why would anyone want this ugly piece of shit
>>
File: 1474892114589.jpg (224KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
1474892114589.jpg
224KB, 1280x852px
>just woke up
>was dreaming two invaders broke in
>only have knife
>kill them both
>>
>>31477572

Because everyone on this board isn't as young and ignorant as you and Star Gate was cool as all hell.
>>
File: jZyKEsE.jpg (367KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jZyKEsE.jpg
367KB, 1920x1080px
>>31477428
/K/ dream thread?

>Be me
>Have /k/ dreams pretty often
>90% of the time, it's of me being executed, and how I react to it

What do you guys think it means?
>>
>>31477807
Depends how you react, what setting etc

I have had his recurring dream where Tom Cruise is chasing and the Inox Beretta 92 I spawn innadream with has a 1000lbs triggerpull
Man I hate waking up from that dream, he gets me every time
>>
>>31477958
Setting changes every time and is always drastically different.

When the execution dreams started a few weeks back, I reacted pretty normally, not wanting to get shot and generally freaking out. Recently though, I'm pretty chill, and have even talked to my executioner as if they were someone I knew.

In the last one (two nights ago), I was on my knees, unrestrained, waiting to get shot. There was a man wearing a suit in the corner of a small room, and my executioner was a women wearing a chest rig and normal soldier wear. The man told her to kill me, and she refused, she started crying saying she didn't want to kill me. The guy threatened her, and then I started talking to her. I basically calmed her down and coaxed her into shooting me, I even helped her aim the gun at my head in a way that would kill me, and not just shoot my lower jaw.

Right when she shot me, everything went black for a few seconds and I woke up. I didn't even wake up nervous like I usually did, I just kinda woke up and was like "Huh, I guess I'm not dead."

I feel like my mind's conditioning me to die.

I've never actually had anything weird happen to my guns in my dreams, usually it's my aim that's all fucked up.
>>
>>31477572
50rd, loud, low recoil, sexy, fun, wow factor, star gate, Best pdw ergonomics and design.
>>
>>31478084
Damn bro, you alright?
>>
>>31478515
My dreams were more whimsical a few months ago, more crazy and fun.

Before, I would have dreams about being a superhero, or time travelling, or just doing normal crazy shit.

But now, they seem to revolve around my insecurities, fears, and I guess subconscious suggestions.

Now, I dream about being eaten by coyotes(coyotes howling scare the shit out of me for some reason). Being in incredibly awkward situation where I'm usually assaulted(social anxiety). Or being killed by random people(not sure what this is about at the moment).

I can't say I don't enjoy these new dreams, it's almost kinda relaxing being in these shitty situations just to wake up and realize life can get much worse.
>>
I never watched Star Gate, bought a ps90, and then discovered how many people relate it to that show. It almost makes me mad
>>
>>31478736
Try some 5-HTP mane, or a therapist

I got pissed drunk and I told my friend I actually want to kill myself, next morning I was scared shitless
>>
>>31477563
>muh lucid dreaming
it's like your life is so literally shit that you have to spend weeks practicing to do this
>>
File: 8255615543_24c0677da7_z.jpg (94KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
8255615543_24c0677da7_z.jpg
94KB, 640x359px
>>31477572
Sears used the actual P90 though, not the civilian model.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.