[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philippines' Duterte wants to 'open alliances'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 26

File: south-china-sea-philippines.jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
south-china-sea-philippines.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-philippines-politics-duterte-idUSKCN11W17T

>Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said on Monday he would visit Russia and China this year to chart an independent foreign policy and "open alliances" with two powers with historic rivalries with the United States.

>Duterte said the Philippines was at the "point of no return" in its relations with former colonial ruler the United States, so he wanted to strengthen ties with others, and picked two global powers with which Washington has been sparring with on the international political stage.

>He last week declared he would soon - and often - visit China, with which ties remain frosty over a South China Sea arbitration ruling won by the Philippines in July. He said Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev was expecting him in Moscow.

>"I am ready to not really break (U.S.) ties but we will open alliances with China and... Medvedev, he is awaiting there for my visit," Duterte told reporters, adding he would open up the "other side of the ideological barrier".

ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
https://www.yahoo.com/news/philippines-duterte-forge-closer-ties-china-russia-133212216.html

>MANILA, Philippines (AP) — Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte says he has decided to "cross the Rubicon" in his ties with the United States and will open trade alliances and offer long-term land leases to "the other side of the ideological barrier," China and Russia.

>He said Monday he is "not really" breaking ties with the U.S., his country's long-time treaty ally, but will open all areas of trade and commerce to China and Russia. He said they will be able to lease land for up to 120 years.

>Dutere said he will travel to China soon to talk to President Xi Jinping, and then to Japan and Russia.

>Dutere has had an uneasy relationship with the U.S., which has criticized his bloody crackdown on illegal drugs in which more than 3,000 people have died.
>long-term land leases
>up to 120 years

Chinese Naval Base soon!
>>
>>31466068
He'll just get fucked over and realize the lards weren't that bad.
>>
>>31466068
He is just trying to get more money from the US.
>>
>>31466188
MacArthur is spinning in his grave. We should have never let the little shits free in the first place.
>>
How long before Vietnam capitulates as well?
>>
File: Duterte-940x580.jpg (98KB, 940x580px) Image search: [Google]
Duterte-940x580.jpg
98KB, 940x580px
Can't stop this hommie

>Rodrigo "El Muerte" Duterte
>Rodrigo "sell meth, get death" Duterte
>Rodrigo "smoke weed, you'll bleed" Duterte
>Rodrigo "Sell drugs to my daughter, get slaughtered" Duterte
>Rodrigo "shoot up with Ned? Have some free lead" Duterte

Sorry. I couldn't help myself.
>>
>>31466870
Actiually i lime his politics. Kill all those drug scum
>>
>>31466914
>Triggered anclaps/libertarians/liberals in 3, 2, 1...
>>
>>31466068
China should give back Scarborough and guarantee an alliance with the Flips by offering lots of Chinese weaponry and loans.

It might actually work.
>>
>>31466068
>>31466087
I thought they were all pissy at the chinese for building on those sand patches they claim to own?
>>
>>31466068

I thought Pinoyland was one of the most pro-American countries in the world?
>>
>>31466087
Holy shit what a reversal of fortunes.

But for China, having a base with access to the pacific would be great.
>>
>>31467156
It is. This is Duterte being a nigger.
>>
there goes whatever good was left of philipino gun rights. Good luck you faggot flips. You'll be back begging for that fat burger cock soon and you won't get it.
>>
>>31466068
Daily 50 cent thread? Daily 50 cent thread.
>>
>>31467274
>sources and facts are Chinese propaganda
>>
>>31467156

Pinoy's are very pro-US but they elected a dumb thug for domestic political reasons.

Said thug is thugging, which unsurprisingly doesn't work in international politics when you are a 5lb rat-dog surrounded by 100lb wolves.
>>
>>31467388
>Said thug is thugging, which unsurprisingly doesn't work in international politics when you are a 5lb rat-dog surrounded by 100lb wolves.
Only that 5lb rat-dog is sitting on a very strategic piece of real estate bruh.

>>31466188
>He is just trying to get more money from the US.
You can take your paltry aid money with you when you go, China actually has the extra dosh and incentive to bankroll Philippines' impending industrialization drive.
>>
>>31467605
>Only that 5lb rat-dog is sitting on a very strategic piece of real estate bruh.
That's how rat-dogs get eaten. We've done it before, we'll do it again if need be.
>>
>>31467615
>he advocates toppling a government that has a 90+ approval rating for not agreeing with his views

No wonder ppl say you burgers are blood thirsty warmongers. You're just a autist tho
>>
>>31466213
>>31467156
>>31467224
>>31467388

This shit it's Obama Administration fault.
They are extreme pro-american in Phillipines, even when Duarte said to Obama to fuck off the High Command of Phillipines scolded him, the political shift it's happening in all world thanks to the Obama nigger.
>>
>>31466914
>Actiually i lime his politics. Kill all those drug scum
>>31466939
>>Triggered anclaps/libertarians/liberals in 3, 2, 1...
Yeah because noone with an ounce of common sense would be against this shit, would they?

Here's a tip, when you send around armed thugs with carte blanche to murder people, they will inevitably go off target as suddenly anyone who pisses them off, or has something they want, becomes a "drug dealer" (or in the case of South American death squads, a "commie").
>>
File: obama haet hitlery.png (655KB, 800x6692px) Image search: [Google]
obama haet hitlery.png
655KB, 800x6692px
>>31468003
Thanks, Obama.
>>
>>31468003
Yes yes, everything bad is Obama's fault.
>>
>>31466068
How long 'til CIA?
>>
>>31466068
>All this because "Drugs r bad, mkay."
Can someone kill that monkey already?
>>
>>31468057
Murdering all your political competition is standard procedure in flip; most """elections""" are done with each candidate having a practical private army.

Duterte is so popular because he's doing what every flip wishes they could do.
>>
>>31468099
Go overdose somewhere you won't be missed. More politicians need to realize the danger of letting druggies become the norm, I'm glad I live in a state that does.
>>
>>31468124
>Hurr they do this because they care about d denjerus drugs
Seems to me your nigger president just wants to kill off people he doesnt like.
>>
>calls Obama a nigger
>Obama: good luck trying to defend your waters against China!
>makes an alliance with China wants US Troops to leave
>Onigger: y..you can't do that!
>>
>>31468003
>>31467388
>>31467156
>>31466068

>The evil empire is finally coming down
Thanks Obongo
>>
>>31466068
Excuse me but /pol/ is over there>
>>
>>31468156
>alliance with China
Let me put it this way. Ameritards have nothing on the Chinks over the historical beef that goes all the way to 1400s when it comes to maritime claim. The Chinks claim that they should assert maritime jurisdiction out of anyone that was imperial vassal, and your sovereignty be damned.

Ask the Vietcongs on whether if the Chinks are ever your friends if you want a first class seat to their modus operendi.
>>
>>31466068

This is a "Clever Ploy®" to try and muscle into a better position against China since facing them head on is a bad idea.

This is going to fall flat on their faces as China will see through them like a wet rag and probably nab important information while they leave their flies open.
>>
>>31466068

We still have Japan, Vietnam, and the good half of Korea, and that's all that matters!
>>
needs another coup soon
>>
>>31468976
>Ameritards have nothing on the Chinks over the historical beef that goes all the way to 1400s when it comes to maritime claim
In the 1400s, Ming China was busy making friends in the region by trading with the locals. Even sent a big treasure fleet to facilitate this. Not claiming random islands like some colonizer or some shit.

The Islands fiasco really started in the 1900s, with the collapse of Qing and the Republic claiming old Qing territories
>>
When it comes down to it, China is claiming vast areas of the Philippines EEZ, the US isn't.

Sure, China doesn't complain like the US when you make extra-judicial killings government policy, but trading away territory and the livelihoods of many Filipinos just because you want to spite your "nagging stepfather" seems a little too crazy.
>>
>>31469147
>making friends
Ming was content with tribute states. And yes, later on ROC decided to claim that anyone that Ming contacted with on top of what Qing's claimed jurisdictions were belonged to them.
>>
>>31468077
Pretty much the truth about the last 8 years.

He's the worst Prez. ever.
>>
>>31469046
Wet rags can be pretty opaque.
>>
>>31467323
I mean, yeah it's true, but I feel the 50 cent posting style in this one.

Also, I'm a flipfag, so I know of this shit before it gets to the chans.
>that one time that he said .45 is the only caliber for military service, and dismissed the 9mm on national tv
>>
I'm a Flip and I'm waiting for the Americans to make a move on this psycho. He's a national embarrassment and diplomatic disaster.

Any """Flip""" who supports this guy is a 50 center or a terrible Duterte shill.
>>
>Dutere said he will travel to China soon to talk to President Xi Jinping, and then to Japan and Russia.
If China, Japan, Pinoy and Russia team up, this means an end to the US influence in the US.
>>
>>31474364
>US influence in the pacifc*
>>
>>31472331
>>31472678
Criminal scums.
>>
File: 1472697543265.png (1MB, 1440x1787px) Image search: [Google]
1472697543265.png
1MB, 1440x1787px
>>31474364

>Japan and China ever teaming up.

There is a lot of bad blood between those two groups. Can they really set their differences apart to oppose US hegemony?
>>
>>31474401
Japan's Abe has been meeting with Putin lately, if they can get chummy with Russia, they can get on even term with China.
>>
>>31466068
>former colonial ruler the United States

That's not the Spanish/Portuguese. I mean you can just hear it in their language.
>>
>>31474465
Bro i have cousin's that can pass off as white europeans in heart of mindanao.
Also if du30 gets really chummy with china they're just gonna take more territory in the spratly's.
>>
>>31468976
>Ask the Vietcongs
Ask any Viet for the past 2000 years fampai.
>>
>>31466068
It's because:

>(a) he feels that there is nothing really the Philippines can do to protect their interests;

>(b) the US ultimately won’t go to war with China over Scarborough Shoal, Second Thomas Shoal or other reefs and rocks; and

>(c) he can gain more by bargaining with Beijing and Moscow than by standing up to them.
>>
>>31475473
He could also be seeking to play Washington off against Beijing and Moscow to get a better deal.He thinks he is in a strong position, and all sides will come to the table to give him what he wants.
>>
>>31468976
>>31474585
>implying the Vietcong are relevant players
>>
>>31475473
It has a lot more to do with the civil unrest in the south with the communists (guess who they're supported by) and the increasing muslim population. He's trying to deflect attention away from those issues much like how Latin America blames everything on 'El Norte'
>>
>>31477453
If Duerte makes peace with the commies and got chummy with China and Russia, that would destroy the US interest in the region though.

SEA would be lost.
>>
>>31477471
>that would destroy the US interest in the region though.

US interest is in free movement in international water, and international law.

Not to mention japan and Korea.
>>
>>31477500
Japan is getting close to Russia actually.

Putin will visit Japan this year, something that hasn't happened in decades.

And with Trump, the US too will move closer to Russia.
>>
>>31477513
>Japan is getting close to Russia actually.

>>neighbors meeting
>>getting "close"

Wew laddy. I mean, fuck. US meets with russia too, right now.

All it means is they are not in active hostilities with each other, which is the current global state. Other than that, its meaningless.

Plus, japan knows they need the US.
>>
File: hillary_clinton_angry39.jpg (21KB, 360x256px) Image search: [Google]
hillary_clinton_angry39.jpg
21KB, 360x256px
America's next President will make Duterte regret it.

Expect a coup.
>>
>>31466728
Literally never. Vietnam would rather become an American colony than a Chinese one.
>>
>>31472678
>Any """Flip""" who supports this guy is a 50 center or a terrible Duterte shill.

he's got sky high approval ratings, get your head out of your fucking ass
>>
>>31477522
Japan hasn't getting close to Russia ever since before the Jappo-russia war, you realize that right?

>Plus, japan knows they need the US.
They need the US to defend themselves against China.

Now if China and Russia get chummy with them, who need the US?
>>
>>31477907
>Japan hasn't getting close to Russia ever since before the Jappo-russia war, you realize that right?

So japan has LITERALLY never met with Russia since the jappo-russia war?

Fucking retarded.

>Now if China gets chummy with japan

WEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

LADDY!

How ignorant are you?
>>
>>31477877
Flips support his anti-drug campaign not his anti-western rhetoric
>>
>>31477877
>he's got sky high approval ratings

The USA has higher approval ratings than him.
>>
>One meeting with a Nation that you are technically at war with and have a territory dispute means they're getting cozy.

Wait till this guy hears that Obama and Abe visit each other.
>>
>>31477929
>So japan has LITERALLY never met with Russia since the jappo-russia war?
This is the first time a head of State in Russia has visited Japan in a good long time.
>How ignorant are you?
In this climate, no one is sure on anything.
>>31477964
You realize US and Japan are allies right?
>>
>>31478054
>This is the first time a head of State in Russia has visited Japan in a good long time.
A head of State visiting ≠ good relations. It's most likely a "how do we keep shit from hitting the fan" meeting.
>In this climate, no one is sure on anything.
I think it's safe to say you can be pretty fucking sure China and Japan won't become friendly overnight. That rift goes FAR beyond any political issues and both cultures absolutely hate each other.
>>
>>31478203
>A head of State visiting ≠ good relations. It's most likely a "how do we keep shit from hitting the fan" meeting.
It's actually a good relation because Abe has visited Russia and in turn invited Putin to visit his country.
>I think it's safe to say you can be pretty fucking sure China and Japan won't become friendly overnight. That rift goes FAR beyond any political issues and both cultures absolutely hate each other.
That is the present because China poses an existential threat to Japan, but when China and Japan realize the US is the rift between them, and that Russia of all people can bridge the gap, you would find the US to be the common enemy.
>>
>>31478054
>In this climate, no one is sure on anything.

The sun will supernova before china gets friendly with japan.
>>
>>31478264
>but when China and Japan realize the US is the rift between them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

THIS IS THE MOST LEGIT FUNNIEST THING I HAVE READ TODAY!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

>China hates japan and japan hates china due to china being an existential threat to japan.

I MEAN...FUCK MAN...JESUS.
>>
File: 1471372330051.jpg (6KB, 159x165px) Image search: [Google]
1471372330051.jpg
6KB, 159x165px
>>31478264
>but when China and Japan realize the US is the rift between them
>>
>>31478265
>>31478278
Yep, I think it's time to be prepared.

After all, Japan is getting friendlier with Russia, and you know who Russia is friendly to.
>>
File: cool story kid.jpg (8KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
cool story kid.jpg
8KB, 246x205px
>>31478264

>us is the reason japan and china hate each other

I too remember being a toddler, ignorant of basic world history.
>>
>>31478264
China and Japan would be at war now or would have already conducted a third sino-jap war if it weren't for the us's policies since after ww2. Fucking Christ your delusion amazes me, in what way does the US fan the flames of the resentment that runs between the two countries other than forbidding them to wipe each other out.

Fucking vatnik cunt, Putin could shit in his hand you would eat up and ask for seconds.
>>
>>31478286
Face it, Japan only needs the US because they fear China.

If Japan doesn't fear China anymore, bye bye US.
>>
>>31478298
>gets literally nothing right

Impressive, most impressive
>>
File: its time to stop.png (328KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
its time to stop.png
328KB, 590x590px
>>31478264
>>31478288
>>31478298
>>
>>31478295
I gotta thank the US for protecting Japan's all these years, but the US cannot protect Japan anymore.

It's the weak horse now.

Time for Japan to join the China/Russia alliance.
>>
>>31478310
>(You)
>>
>>31478301
>>31478302
We got master japo-sino relation experts here.
>>
>>31478318
No not a master just someone who opened a book and took a look at basic Chinese 20th century history, I'm sorry you got butthurt tovarisch, I'm sure Putin deposited at least one turnip in your root cellar thank you for dutiful sacrifice to mother Russia, remember everyone not Russian is probably fascist
>>
>>31478332
China has had bad blood with Japan ever since its existence, but this does not mean this will remain forever, because at the time US has yet to exist.

Now the US exists as a common wedge against all players, even Japan, because Japan realizes US wouldn't be fully committed in a war to defend it.

Rather close friends than far relatives, they say.
>>
>>31478310
>Time for Japan to join the China ANYTHING

lel

>>31478318
A child has a firmer grasp on such relations than yourself.
>>
>>31478344
>China has had bad blood with Japan ever since its existence, because at the time US has yet to exist.

>But now that the US exists, its the cause of the bad blood.

We are going straight to cognitive dissidence now.

>because Japan realizes US wouldn't be fully committed in a war to defend it.

memes
>>
>>31478357
I'm glad because I don't rely on stereotypical shit like japs hate chinks, they hate them forever lol
>>
>>31478366

>i am ignorant of basic history and have never looked at a relations poll in my life.
>>
>>31478364
It's true though. US would not risk world war to protect Japan.
>>
>>31478368
>I realize all my opinions on stereotypical opinions
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/09/27/national/politics-diplomacy/msdf-top-brass-urges-resumption-china-port-calls-ease-tensions/
Even the head of the MSDF do not want war with China.
>>
>>31478344
Everyone look at this broken English and laugh at this vodka nigger.

Apparently he knows how dedicated the US is to defending Japan (which apparently is not at all.) make sure call the top chicom and Russian generals to pass along this vital information that way phase two of the master vatnik plan can go into effect: "china invades Japan and becomes best friends????"
>>
>>31478370
>US would not risk world war to protect its long term ally and a 4 trillion dollar GDP producer, thus putting all its defense treaty's in questions around the world.

MEME
E
M
E
>>
>>31478377
It would not as long as Obama and Hillary are on the helm.
>>
>>31478370
>Britain will not risk world war to protect Belgium!
>Britain and France will not risk world war for Poland!
>>
>>31478375

> The head of the Maritime Self-Defense Force on Monday repeated criticism of China’s pursuit of territorial claims

lel
>>
>>31478376
It's more like Japan join up with China/Russia alliance and deter away from the US.
>>
>>31478390
>but called for a resumption of port and personnel visits, which have been suspended for several years amid rising tensions between Tokyo and Beijing.

Adm. Tomohisa Takei said exchange visits by senior naval personnel and warships are effective in improving relations between armed forces.

>“They should be resumed as soon as possible,” he told a Washington think tank. “Our door is open.”
>>
>>31478400

>this means they dont want war

LEL
E
L
>>
>>31478405
>“They should be resumed as soon as possible,” he told a Washington think tank. “Our door is open.”
You tell me.
>>
>>31478392
>It's more like Japan join up with China alliances

hahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Did your mother drink to much vodka when you were in the womb?
>>
>>31475473

>he can gain more by bargaining with Beijing and Moscow than by standing up to them.

Bargaining with China and Russia from a position of weakness will just get you bent over the "bargaining table" while they use your anus and take what they want.
>>
>>31478412

US goes to port calls in china, for good international relations. Means shit about wanting or not wanting war.
>>
>>31478414
Well, prepare to get surprised on how the future turns out.

Even Rome falls one day.
>>
>>31478424
No, it's Japan telling Washington that they want to open relations with China.
>>
>>31478370
>>31478377
>>31478386
>>31478385
And what if (lol) Trump wins?
>>
http://europe.newsweek.com/russias-newest-nuclear-submarine-arrives-pacific-ocean-502851?rm=eu

>RUSSIA’S NEWEST NUCLEAR SUBMARINE ARRIVES IN PACIFIC OCEAN
The Vladimir Monomakh will be permanently deployed in Russia's far east.

>Russia’s newest nuclear submarine has been sent on permanent deployment to the country’s Far East, state news agency Itar-Tass reports.

>Russia’s navy has made several moves to shore up its presence in the Pacific Ocean, as Moscow bids to display a strong relationship with China, while also spearheading talks with Japan and South Korea. Earlier this month Russia and China held an eight-day naval drill in the South China Sea, after Russia backed Beijing’s contested territorial claims in the region.

America is finished.

Russia fully joins China in the Pacific, all the while the American Pivot crumbles with the Death of the TPP and the ineffectiveness of that dumb Arbitration.

Duderte is a wise man for aligning with the Russo-Chinese Alliance.
>>
>>31478459
Trump openly praises Putin and is endorsed by Alexander Dugin, one of the mastermind and vocal supporter of Crimean invasion.

We might even get a USA - Russia - China - Japan open relations.
>>
>>31478426

>Well, prepare to get surprised on how the future turns out.

And then you will win the lottery!
>>
File: 1685979_-_main.jpg (47KB, 752x423px) Image search: [Google]
1685979_-_main.jpg
47KB, 752x423px
http://www.janes.com/article/64114/plaaf-deploys-40-aircraft-to-western-pacific-in-show-of-strength

PLAAF deploys 40 aircraft to western Pacific in show of strength

>China's People's Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) deployed more than 40 aircraft of various types to the western Pacific on 25 September in a move described by the PLAAF as a "routine drill on the high seas".

>The aircraft flew through the Miyako Strait between the Japanese islands of Okinawa and Miyako in the East China Sea, prompting the Japan Air Self-Defense Force to scramble fighters, although no Chinese intrusion into Japanese airspace was recorded, according to the Ministry of Defense (MoD) in Tokyo.

>The PLAAF formation consisted of fighters, heavy bombers, in-flight refuelling as well as airborne early warning and control (AEW&C) aircraft. PLAAF spokesman Senior Colonel Shen Jinke stated that the aircraft were deployed to conduct "reconnaissance and early warning, [simulated] attacks on sea surface targets, and in-flight refuelling" to test the PLAAF's capabilities, according to Xinhua news agency.

>It is not the first time the PLAAF has deployed H-6 bombers beyond the First Island Chain, which is partly formed by the islands of Japan. Since March 2015 the Chinese air force has sent aircraft formations to the western Pacific on six occasions. However, while the recent exercise may have been routine, the number of aircraft involved was unusual.
>>
>>31478475
So I can get weaboo and Slav shit even easier?
>>
File: 082057wx1xlbqss6bq3ll3 (1).jpg (86KB, 1600x984px) Image search: [Google]
082057wx1xlbqss6bq3ll3 (1).jpg
86KB, 1600x984px
>>31478484
>Official media reports were specific that the force included Xian Aircraft Corporation (XAC) H-6K bombers and Sukhoi Su-30 fighters. Chinese TV reports showed footage of a Beriev/XAC KJ-2000 AEW&C aircraft and photographs released by the Japan MoD showed that the formation also included Tupolev Tu-154 and Shaanxi Y-8 electronic surveillance aircraft.

>Although the H-6 bomber is a derivative of the Tupolev Tu-16 'Badger', which first flew in 1952, the H-6K is relatively new. Most significantly, this variant is designed as a carrier for air-launched cruise missiles (ALCMs), both anti-ship and land attack. An air regiment with 18 or more H-6K, each with six underwing pylons for ALCMs, has the potential to deliver a saturation attack of more than 100 missiles.
>>
>>31477453
>It has a lot more to do with the civil unrest in the south with the communists (guess who they're supported by)
1) The communists are all over the Philippines. Predominantly North.
2) China dropped them like a hot potato during Deng's time. Because a) They're useless b) Deng wanted to improve ties around neighboring countries, and one of the ways to do that with the Philippines is to stop supporting communists. c) They're so fucking useless.

Arrested their "Embassy" in Beijing even.
>the increasing muslim population
Are you just making shit up about the Philippines? There has always been a Muslim minority there. Hell the Islands used to be like Indonesia & Malaysia until the Spics came in.
>>
>>31478491
yes, hopefully.
>>
>>31478475

Except trump hates china.
>>
>>31478516
Because China is stealing jobs.

This can be healed if Russia is involved.
>>
>>31478516
>Le businessman hates China
A rare find, that. I'm pretty sure Trump is just using China to rile up hicks.
>>
>>31478534
>russia will stop china from "stealing job" (its actually about currency manipulation.

>>31478539
>I'm pretty sure Trump is just using China to rile up hicks.

Being that he seems to dislike them before his presidency, doubtful.
>>
>>31478568
What China wants, outside of muh globalist capitalist slave labor, is recognition and territory.

And alliance with USA, Russia, Japan and Pinoy would give them exactly that.

Heck, this would be the strangest and biggest bloc I think.
>>
>>31478484
>>31478495

>40 aircraft
>its fucking nothing
>>
>>31478589
>and terriotiry

Such an alliance would get china no extra territory.

Do you think china will leave the sierra madre alone, or the flips will just give it up?

Nope.

You think japan will leave its islands in question, or china give up its ambitions?

Nope.

But then again, you think a japan/china alliance is possible in the current environment.
>>
>>31478471
>ineffectiveness of that dumb Arbitration.

Whats that smell?

Oh yeah, its asshurt.
>>
>>31478621
An alliance with Japan and Pinoy mean they fall into the chink's sphere of influence.
>>
>>31478589
A US-Russia-China alliance would essentially be game over for democracy and the world

You might as well say they've conquered the globe
>>
>>31478656

The flips, maybe. Japan would never play second fiddle to china.

Also, the US allows its allies true autonomy (beyond those who do not wish it, like korea in wartime). I doubt china would do the same.

Then there is the basic problem of US freedom of navigation missions, which extend far beyond the SEA, and the US wont stop.

This is assuming the Filipinos do not kick duterte out in a few years.

The Philippines are literally the most pro American country out there.

The entire idea of such an allaince is thus, laughable.
>>
Nice. Amerifats are basically third world Mexicans and niggers now and not worthy of respect. Even Filipinos recognize the future belongs to China.
>>
>>31478589
And it won't happen. The Philippines has the highest approval rating for the US, China hates Japan and they know it.

The only reason why this is even in the spotlight is thanks to a president with more conviction than sense. Filipinos care more about tackling corruption and crime in their own country.
>>
>>31478724
>and not worthy of respect.

PREASE REAVE QUIKRY!
>>
>>31478471
Duderte is a wise man for aligning with the Russo-Chinese Alliance.
Until he finds out that China gives absolutely zero fucks about the Philippines or the welfare of its population. The only thing China really cares about at this point are resources, they'll leave the Philippines hanging in the wind once they've sucked it dry.
>>
>>31478264
Korean here. China and Japan will never unite. Theirs is an eternal race war. If (more like when) they begin warring, we plan to sit back and watch with dried squid and soju.
>>
>>31478778

Then hate the victor (hate less if Chinese)?
>>
File: Are you seirous.gif (891KB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
Are you seirous.gif
891KB, 325x252px
>>31478264
>but when China and Japan realize the US is the rift between them.

I am astounded that somebody, right now, thinks this.
>>
>>31478298
Without the US, they would almost certainly be at war with each other.
>>
>>31478786
Won't happen in the first place. Korea will be and is preoccupied at the fallout of reunification and both countries have similar interests in keeping an eye on the Chinese.

>>31478831
In 1960, maybe.
>>
>>31478786
Probably. We're still Asian and thus hate the guys next to us.

>>31478849
Reunification will happen when north Korea's GDP reaches at least half that of the South (meaning never). North Korea is interested in maintaining its hold over North Korea. South Korea is interested in not being war torn to the point of 3rd world tier poverty again. Reunification war became impossible as soon as the Soviet Union fell.

Even if China and Japan go all out, we stand by and watch.
>>
File: GtFYhff.png (18KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
GtFYhff.png
18KB, 800x600px
>>31478426
>rome
>>
>>31478849
>Korea will be and is preoccupied at the fallout of reunification

>and is

What.
>>
>>31478944
So war between 2 sovereign nations is more likely than a war with a totalitarian government?
>>
File: 1474873178341.jpg (83KB, 552x589px) Image search: [Google]
1474873178341.jpg
83KB, 552x589px
>>31478989
>China is not totalitarian
>north Korea isn't de facto sovereign
>>
>>31479045
>China is totalitarian
>>
>>31479045
>China is totalitarian.
Yeah, this is why empowered local governments exist and a bunch of cunts rule the country instead of one dear leader type.
>>
>>31478264
>That is the present because China poses an existential threat to Japan, but when China and Japan realize the US is the rift between them

Nigga...
>>
>>31479067
Even simpler reason:
China has no ideology to follow.

America is more totalitarian than China. All that Freedumb bullshit is highly ideological and dogmatic.
>>
Good. I hope China enjoys its new colony.

The fewer brown people we have to protect the better.

> flips verified as dumbest orientals.
>>
China is gonna rise up and smash America if we aren't careful.
>>
File: eosuZ9w.jpg (29KB, 398x500px)
eosuZ9w.jpg
29KB, 398x500px
>>31479095
>America is more totalitarian than China
>>
>>31478471
>One sub
America is doomed, how can we ever hope to depend against firepower of that magnitude.

Also, you do realize that the Russian and Chinese really don't like each other, right?
>>
>>31479055
Wew lad. Really made me think
>>
>>31479133
>Everyone cries and foams like a religious fanatic once DEMOCRACY and FREEDOM is mentioned
>Everyone who does not is a traitor and will be killed without trial by the CIA/NSA
>Actually launches crusades to violently spread D&F around the world
>Actually destroy other countries based on their different political beliefs
>Ideological/Political irrationalism instead of pragmatism

America is kinda a theocratic ideological totalitarian oligarchy.
>>
>>31479095
>America is more totalitarian than China

Ahh, worried about the chinese speech police getting you.

I get what you are "saying" ;)
>>
File: 1469449598623.jpg (196KB, 432x444px)
1469449598623.jpg
196KB, 432x444px
>>31479186
>America is kinda a theocratic ideological totalitarian oligarchy.
>>
File: 080703mgw2vtyv0aktwxnd.jpg (629KB, 1600x1202px) Image search: [Google]
080703mgw2vtyv0aktwxnd.jpg
629KB, 1600x1202px
>>31479179
>Also, you do realize that the Russian and Chinese really don't like each other, right?

All their monthy excercises every year talk another language.

Russia and China both hate the USA. There is no reason for them to hate each other.

(I dare you to mention that RFE invasion meme, since I'll shit on you with academic sources)
>>
>>31479186
Heretic detected.

Drone strike inbound.
>>
>>31479067
Yes, China is a beacon of freedom and liberty. Dumbass.
>>
>>31479206
If Pakistan does exercises with USA, does that mean they don't hate each other either?
>>
File: 080700ld1wai11xkiz1es2.jpg (407KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
080700ld1wai11xkiz1es2.jpg
407KB, 1600x1066px
>>31479228
China and Russia are supporting each other in their common strategic needs against US containment. That's more than the overglorified police actions the Pakistani get from the US, while they simultaniously support India.

Pic: Sino-Russian Island Invasion excercise in the South China Sea
>>
>>31479252
The US actually went to war on behalf of the Saudis.

Doesn't mean we like those assholes.
>>
>>31479252

>outboard motor fishing boats the primary ship to shore connector.

wew
>>
>>31479186

Yes anon, we know you have to say those things to not get arrested.

Its ok.
>>
>>31479282
>Yes anon, we know you have to belief in those pagan gods to not get punished by the chieftain

You will never convert me to your beliefs, even if you launch another crusade against my country.

The Dong will sink your carriers and take you ideological fanatics down to the fishes.
>>
>>31479282
But China really isn't totalitarian! Honest! It also has really clean air and the major cities are clean and not crowded at all.

America is literal Satan, on the other hand. Full of evil people who put too much salt in your dim sum.
>>
File: 1472262034408.png (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472262034408.png
1MB, 960x720px
>>31479186

>theocratic

Not even close.

>Ideological

In terms of foreign policy, the US is more pragmatic than ideological. Of course this varies by administration.

>totalitarian

lol no

>oligarchy

Based on wealth distribution, this one is true, but not in the way you're implying.
>>
>>31479299
The very tiny dong.
>>
>>31479299

Its so sad watching a man have to speak what his heart does not believe due to fear of the government putting him in a camp.

>another

Do they teach a first US/China war at indoctrination school? Or do they pretend the Korean war was it? You know that war where the Chinese repaid us for everything we did after WWII.
>>
>>31479314
Could be worse.

You could be North Korea and have Nodong.
>>
>>31479312
>In terms of foreign policy, the US is more pragmatic than ideological. Of course this varies by administration.

KEK

Your indoctrination is showing.
>>
>>31479321

North Koreans still have dong. Its just more impotent than the Chinese impotent dong.
>>
>>31479333
http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/dprk/nd-b.htm
>>
>>31479328
>Your indoctrination is showing.

>>ally with one crazy middle eastern dictatorship due to alliances

>>crush another crazy middle eastern dicatorship due to alliances

Seems pretty pragmatic.
>>
>>31479341
I counter with
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taepodong-2
>>
>>31479198
and they passed that virtue on the elite families that used to control the interest of the society in the Philippines since Laurel. I think it was only under Marcos regime when Philippines tried to become independent again by establishing its own ideology which was Social Conservatism, but then again CIA messes things up.
>>
>>31479318
Oh, I fully believe in making money, like every good Chinese.

And the existence of the US threat is bad for my money. Because the US doenst want business with China, but our destruction and enslavement. This is apparent in every of your moves. If you wanted business, why would you exclude us from free trade agreements? If you want cooperation, why would you increase your containment?

The answer is simple: You do not believe in business. You believe in enslavement. You believe in the threat we pose, if we continue to do business as usual with you and with your "allies". Instead, you believe in "Democracy" and "Freedom" and would like to convert us to this ideology as well, so that we end up like Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Lybia.

As a businessman, I dont want this.

But a fanatic Crusader like you wouldnt understand.
>>
>>31479125
How? They're a head shorter than the average burger.
>>
>>31479377
>the Marcos family was good for the Philippines
>not based Magsaysay

You have shit taste.
>>
>>31479380

Its ok anon, i can read between the lines.

Im so sorry.
>>
>>31479380
>As a businessman, I dont want this.

Of course not, not allowing you total control over the region must really cut into your profits.

Sorry about that.
>>
>>31479360
The norks have to use tape-o-dongs? No wonder they're so angry.
>>
>>31479409
Dont be.

Pray to your god/jesus/whatever, or he will strike you down with thunder or send a Marine to do it for him. Dont forget to sacrifice 100 Iraqi children per day, or your Democracy-god will get mad at you.
>>
>>31479433
I'd choose Iraq and Vietnam over the Cultural Revolution, tee bee aytch
>>
>>31479433

Man, to think that the government actually believes they can indoctrinate people to believe what you are spouting is crazy..

I know the truth though anon. Its ok.
>>
>China agrees to give up all claims on the Scarborough Shoals
>China gets first dips on any oil/gas/mineral mining rights
>Pinoys get a nice tax on all proceeds, China flips SEA to red

But to be fair, the Philippines are getting a sweet deal from the US. I dont know why this idiot wants to upend the cart.
>>
>>31479433
>Dont forget to sacrifice 100 Iraqi children per day, or your Democracy-god will get mad at you.

Dont forget to sacrifice 30 million of your own countrymen, or your Communism-god will get mad at you.
>>
>>31479380
>successful businessman
>shitposting on a patagonian paper doll round table at 0300

Choose one.
>>
>>31479459
>China agrees to give up all claims on the Scarborough Shoals
>Just kidding, China gets first dips on any oil/gas/mineral mining rights

Fixed for you.
>>
>>31479448
Cultural Revolution and its ideological madness is over in China.

But for you, you still believe that your destruction and murder were justified and morally right.
That's just what a Crusader would say.
>>
>>31479398
Magsaysay was a Socialist, his focus is also to uplift the middle class, and distributing the land to them; most of the platform he left. We're continued by Macapagal, Garcia and Marcos. Though, the one who plotted his plane crash might have been also the American educated elites. Seriously every time a President who isn't American school educated will always be plotted to be taken out, or ouster out.
>>
>>31479478
>Cultural Revolution and its ideological madness is over in China.

Yet, Speech police still roam the streets, arresting anyone who dares speak ill of china.

Nobody buys it anon.
>>
>>31479478

Is it? Try criticizing the government on Weiboo and see how long until the censors remove it.

Your generation's red guards are significantly more effective and difficult to stop.
>>
>>31479461
Hey, they TOTALLY had it coming. Besides, a true Chicom will sacrifice everything if it's truly Mao's will.
>>
>>31479495
>Your generation's red guards are significantly more effective and difficult to stop.

Silly anon, you are speaking to one. You are a fool to think he is a "business man"
>>
>>31479459
The technocrats in the Philippines presented something like; we should convince China to turn their Military base into a joint business marine eco-tourism park. I hope that works.
>>
>>31479495
Why would anyone but an ignorant round-eye criticize china? It's a perfect place where nobody complains. And if they do, they deserve whatever comes next.
>>
>>31479487
The fact that China needs censorship is evidence that we arent fanatics anymore.
During CR we needed no official censorship, because the people would kill each other for insulting chairman Mao. Censorship only began when people started to lose their faith in the official narrative and were more interested in materialism and making money. Official enforcement is only needed, when there is no popularity anymore.

In the US, this is very much alive. You need no official enforcement, since every single of you are fanatics anyway.
Whoever is deemed unpatriotic, an Anti-Democratic heretic, and not white enough will be killed on the streets with no official oversight. Modern day America is reminds me much more of Cultural Revolution China in terms of totalitarism and ideological fanatism. All of you are all such "True Believers" as we were back during the cultural revolution.

At last we learned our lesson. But you Americans, the youngest of all people with the most primitive of all cultures, doubled down on our past mistakes.
>>
>>31479478
It's funny, because I actually do think that way. Communism must be destroyed. Eventually, either all of the world will be democratic, or none of it will, because those are the only two stable end states for human civilization.

I have the foreign policy view of Liberty Prime from Fallout.

As much as I wish Americans thought that way, they really don't. They think in terms of "is this a threat to us or our interests."

And the mood in the US after Iraq is extremely anti-interventionist.
>>
>>31479545
>The fact that China needs censorship is evidence that we arent fanatics anymore.

I mean, that really states it all anon.
>>
>>31479495
Official enforcement is needed because noone believe the officials anymore in China.
Censorship isnt needed in the US, because all of you still believe in your BS.

You are so young~ So naiive~

Cute.
>>
>>31479545
>Whoever is deemed unpatriotic, an Anti-Democratic heretic, and not white enough will be killed on the streets with no official oversight.

So Alex Jones is dead?

Neat.
>>
>>31479563
>Official enforcement is needed because noone believe the officials anymore in China.

The fact you think that "enforcement is needed" is pretty sad for somebody as "old and wise" as yourself.
>>
>>31479545
>The fact that China needs censorship is evidence that we arent fanatics anymore.

The fact that you actually have wide scale thought police says you are.
>>
>>31479545
>>31479563

That feel when "chicoms" and ".50c" was not a meme, and actually true.
>>
File: say fuck to china.jpg (81KB, 499x516px) Image search: [Google]
say fuck to china.jpg
81KB, 499x516px
We need a blanket ban on chink IP's.
>>
>>31479574
I'm pragmatist and not an ideologue.
I do not see the bad in censorship for the sake of political stability (which is needed for me, because I want to make money in a stable environment and dont want a civil war breaking out).

But You are an ideologue to completely reject measures such as censorship, only based on your diffuse personal emotional rejection of it, and because your TV-shows and school-books tell you that it is correct to reject it.

We Chinese only agree and reject things based on their usefulness in the pragmatic sense. Never becuase of emotional distain.

This distinguishes a pragmatic businessman from an ideological crusader like you.
>>
>>31479593
Namefags first.
>>
>>31479548
>I have the foreign policy view of Liberty Prime from Fallout
So propaganda from robot christened by president Joe McCarthy in a fictional setting where physics are different?

But yeah, Liberty Prime was the best thing to come out of the last couple games.
>>
>>31479563
>You are so young~ So naiive~

Says the child who needs mama government to tell him how to think.
>>
>>31479206
>monthly
>every year
Do you mean to say month long exercises every year, because they don't even do that. They hold teeny tiny drills for at most a week, then blab about it on RT.

There is reason, they've had nearly 30 years of standoff behavior in the border regions.

And even if they did hate America and put aside their differences (lol) long enough to form an alliance, what could they do?
>>
>>31479598
>emotional distain
>>
>>31479598
>I do not see the bad in censorship for the sake of political stability

Of course you dont. Free thought is a sin, of course.

>But You are an ideologue to completely reject measures such as censorship

And you are not for completely rejecting free thought and free flow of information?

>We Chinese only agree and reject things based on their usefulness in the pragmatic sense.

So you dont see the usefulness of free thought, and free flow of ideas?
>>
>>31479611
It is sad that you truly think of yourself as a 'free man' and still go out next month to vote for either Trump of Clinton, two sides of the same coin that your establishment has given you to placate your anger and frustration.
In that sense, your government is treating you even more as a child: Telling you white lies of your "freedom of choice", chosing between shit-flavored curry and curry-flavored shit.

Our government is corrupt. They do not even hide it. And they dont give us a choice.
And that's OK, because they know that they depend on our acceptance, since they will die first, if they screw up on the job. It is a very honest kind of relationship. We both have to deliver or we both die together.

It is much more mature than the relationship between your "democratic" govt. towards you, who are treated like naiive children, being told that Santa Claus (your "freedom") actually exists.
>>
>>31479598
>We Chinese only agree and reject things based on their usefulness in the pragmatic sense, Never because of emotional distain.

June 4th.
>>
Are we getting Kirovs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1mub7O7teg
>>
>>31479639
>It is sad that you truly think of yourself as a 'free man' and still go out next month to vote for either Trump of Clinton,

Most people dont even vote, nor are those the only two choices. How ignorant are you?

>Our government is corrupt. They do not even hide it. And they dont give us a choice.

>And that's OK.

Thats legitimately sad.

>We both have to deliver or we both die together.

How is that different for the US?....or anyone?
>>
>>31479639
>And that's OK, because they know that they depend on our acceptance, since they will die first, if they screw up on the job.

No, they don't, if they are actively censoring you. The balance of power is completely out of your hands.

How do you organize if you cant even speak to one another, for example. The government has a stranglehold on the logistics of thought in your country, not to mention the means to resist if they "fail".
>>
>>31479627
>Of course you dont. Free thought is a sin, of course.

>sin

Again, with these religious concepts. You truly show your crusader colours here.

For Chinese, there are no "sins". Whatever we consider good or bad practizes is only based on their pragmatic usefulness for the current socio-economic situation.
I have to say that there are too many dumb people in China who shouldnt have a political voice, because they will ruin my business. So, for me, censorship isnt a "sin". It is an inconvenience that can be dealt with an reformed, when our economical siutation improves further. Kinda as we did with the One-Child Policy, which was recently abolished due to the change of the social situation,

>And you are not for completely rejecting free thought and free flow of information?

No. Not against it. But not for 100% of my people. Only elites should be allowed to freely talk. Because we elites are standing higher and looking farther than the crowd beneath us, who are trapped in their mundane day-by-day dealings and emotional responses to everything.

>So you dont see the usefulness of free thought, and free flow of ideas?

I see the advantages of it. But currently, the disadvantages outweight them.
For once, as long as the US exists, we cant have free flow of information and ideas, because the US would use it to convert and subvert us and turn us into a civil war shithole. There are too many dumb people in China that you could exploit through your usual channels. That's why
banning Facebook and Twitter was a masterstroke. Not that Weibo/Weixin is any better in terms of quality of discourse, though...
>>
>>31479695
>How do you organize if you cant even speak to one another, for example. The government has a stranglehold on the logistics of thought in your country, not to mention the means to resist if they "fail".

The government is made out of people. 80 million members, to be exact.
CEOs of big businesses are sitting there, as well middle-class business people.
They represent our interests, because the political party is ours to begin with.

No Xi Jinping or Li Keqiang can rule without first gaining our support.
>>
>>31466087
RIDF here.

What can Philippines offer to Russia? Why does Russia needs them? We don't need any naval bases there.
>>
>>31479697

>Calls American's fanatics
>Spouts fanatical Chinese propaganda.

1984 is real. Though what can you really expect when your government tries to see if your balls will hold a charge any time you have an independent though?
>>
>>31479748
What sort of "fanatical propaganda" you are talking about?

That part about the US trying to destabilize countries through facebook and twitter?

Sorry, but this is actually empirical.
>>
>>31479765

>Conspiracy theory
>Empirical

I really do pity you man. I know you're too far gone to understand why you need pitied but I do. I hope you stay on the good side of your masters man. May your chains lie gently against your wrists, as they say.
>>
>>31479697
>Again, with these religious concepts. You truly show your crusader colours here.

It was an ironic statement pointed at you.

>I have to say that there are too many dumb people in China who shouldnt have a political voice, because they will ruin my business.

So they are dumb becuase they fundamentally disagree with you. Got it.

> Only elites should be allowed to freely talk

So you are in effect advocating for an oligarchy.

>For once, as long as the US exists, we cant have free flow of information and ideas, because the US would use it to convert and subvert us and turn us into a civil war shithole.

Of course, this speaks to the truth of the matter.

Your government is scared of competing ideals. The only reason you would be scared is if it was at least on par, if not superior.
>>
>>31479733
>The government is made out of people. 80 million members, to be exact.
>CEOs of big businesses are sitting there, as well middle-class business people.
>They represent our interests, because the political party is ours to begin with.

Ahhh, now where is where the rub is.

What happens when those "stupid people", those "trapped in their mundane day-by-day dealings and emotional responses to everything" rise up to the middle class right next to you?

Your vaunted government is desperately trying to accomplish this.

Will the slaves be merciful to their former masters?
>>
>>31479734
Not sure. But if it makes America look bad, why not go for it?
>>
File: 1474658419361.jpg (91KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474658419361.jpg
91KB, 600x800px
Korean here again, looks like I managed to trigger the filthy commie. Feels like a breath of fresh air.
>>
>>31479697

>muh oligarchy
>muh plutocracy

Its no wonder the "so wise, oldest civilization" has fallen into one of the most basic and oldest governmental death traps ever conceived.
>>
>>31479870

You did indeed.

For a man to have such disdain for his fellow countryman is hilarious.

Even more funny is that if the US truly wanted to destabilize his region, he would be target number one for a US backed dissenter.

Because in essence, he can be bought.
>>
>>31479870
Fuck yeah.

It's the middle of the night for you, right What are you having for breakfast? Just curious.
>>
>>31479697
>. Not that Weibo/Weixin is any better in terms of quality of discourse, though...

But anon, you just directly stated that you don't wish to have discourse.

You just want to be right.
>>
>>31479905
>Chinese
>fellow countryman
The very thought is disgusting to me. Stay in your polluted shit hole and keep your barbaric, smelly fishermen out of our EEZ.

>>31479914
Rice and fried tofu with spiced soy sauce is a classic.
>>
>>31479955

I was speaking in the third person, He is the man having disdain for his fellow countryman, not you.
>>
>>31480016
Sorry senpai
>>
>>31479955
>Rice and fried tofu with spiced soy sauce is a classic.
Nice. I can get behind that as an ABC.
>>
>>31480023
Its all good.

As a filthy round eye, i could use some rice, but the tofu is too damn much for me! Get me meat.
>>
>>31466914
I would agree if it weren't because he's an incompetent asshole who's hunting down drug dealers at the expense of his country's population. Worst part is that this will solve jack shit on the country's drug problem, this will be just an excuse for him to become the next Pol Pot.
>>
>>31480092
>Not eating delicious tofu instead of disgusting meat
Caveman.
>>
>>31480144

Then im a barbaric caveman, because i love me some meat.
>>
>>31480163
Yeah I bet you love meat all right...
>>
>>31480163
There's such a thing as stir fried tofu with ground pork and chilies. Or you could have a porterhouse.

Just saying, one's a lot cheaper.
>>
>>31480213

I guess i never had "good" tofu then. I love sushi though.

>>31480196
Mmmm, you going to give me some of your man meat?
>>
>>31468061
Crazy read there, has anything this guy said held up so far? I want this writer to chime in on current events now
>>
>>31480092
>>31480144
>>31480163
>>31480196
>>31480213
>not having Korean BBQ
PLEBS
L
E
B
S
>>
>>31479318
That was the one where Clair chanault and the Japanese invaded China.

All those poor Chinese strafed by the evil flying tigers.
>>
>>31479380
Communism =/= good business.

Loose the commie crap and we'll be first in line to deal. Ask Taiwan, S. Korea, Japan.
>>
>>31479433
How many Tibetan children have you freed today?
>>
>>31480369
>go to a restaurant
>have to cook my own food

Bantu aside, Korean bbq is awesome.
>>
China
"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! America,Russia,India and Japan BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We strong! We can beat America,Japan and India!
shut your mouth Russia begger!
yeaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!
China strooooooooooooooonk! Yes! Yes! Yes! put money into military more and more and let's kick out the neighbours!"
>>
>>31480455
Chinks make fake story fix to reality but fake story going to be fake eteranal, so China will attack America,Russia,India,Japan and Asean to rewrite story and of course China will use Nukes and staretegy weapons to remove neighbours Chinese people is chosen people, fears fade away
>>
this thread is presented by
your commrade 50cents
Chinese Internetet volunteer warriors
in China and oversea
the Canadian guys who has no Chinese citizenship but Chinese patriots

thank you for reading this thread
for China, the next hegemony in 21st century
>>
>>31467958
>He advocates toppling a government that challenges his countries interests.
bit of a difference but ye, generally.
>>
>>31466068
China

"Philippines was Chinese clay historicaly, nothing is wrong.

it is very neutral like South China sea belongs China.

Philippines is China's good son
welcome back home Philippines
Philippines is very clever nation to be honest"
>>
>>31480959
>Philippines is very clever nation to be honest

No Chinese person actually believes that. To be honest, most Chinese are shocked when people in a capitalist society can't do well. You're given pretty much all the tools to succeed in a capitalist country. Just go to school, don't do drugs, and you'll be OK. However, this seems to be too difficult for the Philippines.

t. Chinaman
>>
File: chinese claims.gif (43KB, 466x350px) Image search: [Google]
chinese claims.gif
43KB, 466x350px
>>31466068
Philippines was Chinese clay
so Philippines's water is Chinese water historicaly

South China sea disputes are not exist basicaly
but China goes out with them out of necessity

what if if Philippines became Chinese clay some nations can not argue with China anymore

South China Sea disputes will be solved realistically

China will warn neighbour nations
Philippines is clever nation and good son
Philippines will saved by China.

other South East Asia nations, India and Japan are not clever

Chinese people will teach neighbours manners by forces and China already did it what called Sino-Vietnamese War (1979)

they should afraid of Chinese military actions
then no nations give China shit words anymore

this is what Xi jinping and Chinese military want to say
>>
>>31481283
China lost in 1979 though retard
>>
Good for them. Hopefully, the US can be next to abandon fascist imperialists.
>>
>>31477929
all those capital w's really convinced me.
>>
File: 1473496896120.jpg (103KB, 960x657px) Image search: [Google]
1473496896120.jpg
103KB, 960x657px
>TFW Rock Island will go the way of Saiga
>>
>>31481623
They're junk anyway. Sure, they work the majority of the time...but then so do Hi-Points. So the fuck what. At least Chinese and Russian military small arms are generally well built, even if they aren't pretty.
>>
>>31481498
>Fascism: American for "something I don't like"
>>
>>31481360
China teaches it was act for teaching good manners to Vietnam

CPC also says it was not Chinese military, it was just Penal military unit

essesnce of Chinese thinking way for invincible
>>
>>31468061
Interesting read.
It makes sense, yet none of that shit has come to pass. Comey's still there, and the media seems to have dropped all interest in any of the email scandal or the trail that leads to the Clinton Foundation. I think the old girl has more on the ball than that fellow gives her credit for, and must have been up to some serious trickery behind the scenes, or she'd have been hamstrung by now.
>>
>>31477513

If by some miracle Japan and Russia do get close, Russia is going to have to dump China for them, which while wishful (truth be told I'd rather have Vatnik on our side than the Chinks) is doubtable.
>>
China takes military action now

Chinese army troops enter Indian territory

War is coming.
China will kick off
>>
>>31466068
Fine then, but don't come crying for help when the Chinese start taking your clay or undermining your sovereignty, or when aligning with Russia brings zero economic benefit
>>
>>31482455
The United States is basically a Mexico-Nigeria hybrid running on the fumes of Anglo-Saxon leftovers.

The US is done. Moving forward it'll have the same force projection and international prestige as Brazil. The smart play is to take the first opportunity to ditch the US and don't look back.
>>
China's third aircraft carrier likely to be fitted with catapults
http://www.janes.com/article/62780/china-s-third-aircraft-carrier-likely-to-be-fitted-with-catapults
>>
>>31482455
Basically this.
>>
>>31482512
>muh brown people

Back to /pol/, buddy
>>
>>31482512
Do you live in an alternative universe or something, or are you just from /pol/?
>>
File: spic_manlets_BTFO.jpg (73KB, 900x540px) Image search: [Google]
spic_manlets_BTFO.jpg
73KB, 900x540px
>>31482561
>>31482566
It's funny watching you fail over and over and over in every geopolitical play you make and pretend it's not happening.
>>
Flips using Chinese weapons to kill chinks
#MakesSense
>>
>>31482598
Butthurt Iranian, Russian or Chink???
>>
>>31482598
Have you noticed that Iranians tend to run away in Syria at the first sign of a Nusrat BMP coming towards them, pretty funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-mLFaZILGk

How can you be an emerging power if you just run away from the Sunni shits?
>>
>>31482655
Why would anyone but an American nigger be butthurt? Everyone else is on the way up and simply ignoring your nigger protestations as you thrash about.
>>
>>31482655
Could be Euro.
>>
>>31466068
/k/ is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment.

Discussions about politics or current events belong on /pol/.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>31482798
It's pretty clear Duterte is recognizing the inherent superiority of Chinese and Russian small arms craftsmanship as opposed to that of Bolivians and Congolese.
>>
>>31482819
It's pretty clear this entire thread isn't /k/ material.
>>
I've seen reports that some Fil-Americans in the US are plotting to oust Duterte. I am personally sick of his anti-US, anti-Western rhetoric. I want the Philippine military to oust him in a coup.
>>
>>31483114
>I want the Philippine military to make the country safe for drug dealers and drug addicts because the kikes in Washington don't like having their black budget fucked with.
>>
>>31479299
I don't know if the Dong can do that in its current state. I think you would have to significantly expand Dong.
>>
>>31483210
The US should re-engage with Duterte to try to talk sense to him. His personal ego and vanity is throwing the Philippines defense and security interests away.
>>
>>31481806
Yes, the equivalent of "meme" on /k/.
>>
>>31483415
The Philippines is a drug infested shit hole full of poor people with an active Islamic insurgency. The US is the number one financier, supplier, and supporter of Islamic terrorism in the world. It is also a country on the way down, populated almost entirely by Africans, Mexicans, and jews.

Filipino security interests would be benefit enormously from breaking with the US completely and purging their military, political apparatus, and intelligence agencies of anyone loyal to or on the payroll of the US.
>>
>>31484725
>The US is the number one financier, supplier, and supporter of Islamic terrorism
Nope, private Saudi donors. Iran would be #2.
>It is also a country on the way down
Keep telling yourself that.
>Filipino security interests would be benefit enormously from breaking with the US
see >>31478768
>>
>>31485167
There's absolutely no indication that the US cares about the welfare of the Filipino, either. The country is such an unmitigated, drug infested hellhole that Duterte campaigned on running death squads and cakewalked into office.

The House of Saud is an extension of the US. It does not exist without US support, US weapons, US protection, and the US petrodollar. The US-Israel-Saudi Arabia are one geopolitical unit, no matter how much they try to claim otherwise.
>Iran would be #2
Confirmed for zionist moron.
>Keep telling yourself that.
For a country that's on the up and up you sure seem desperate to start WWIII while you still have a chance. Here's the truth: you will never create internal or external policy consensus ever again. The combination of radical non-White communists and increasing isolationism among Whites will stagnate American foreign policy. You will bleed off "allies" one after another [see the Philippines and Turkey where the first dominoes are falling].

You had a good run. Well, not really.
>>
>>31484725
You sound like a Chicom. The Philippines is actually one of the fastest growing economies in the world. Don't underestimate the strength of the Philippine-American alliance.
>>
>>31485926
>You sound like a Chicom.
No, I'm an ardent anti-communist. That's why I oppose the continued existence of the United States.
>Don't underestimate the strength of the Philippine-American alliance.
There is no "alliance". Tax dollars are sucked from productive American citizens to house nigger welfare queens whose job it is to secure jewish drug markets. There is nothing a shit hole like the Philippines could ever do for the US besides being a vassal state meat shield.
>>
>>31485773
>>31485976
race war naow XDDDDDD
>>
>>31486005
A slow, quiet drift into irrelevance is just as effective.
>>
>>31485976
You would be surprised at the number of Flips who want the Philippines to become a US state.
>>
>>31486281
I would be surprised that the world is awash in parasites who want even more of an open door to float over here like driftwood than they already have?
>>
>>31486472
Filipinos in the US are actually very successful compared to other ethnic groups.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
>>
>>31486523
Thanks for correcting the record, rice nigger.
>>
>>31486550
Putangina mo!
>>
>>31482513
It's been known long before the date of the article. The advent of the name 002 itself came with the speculation (from insiders) that it was a CATOBAR carrier unlike the 001 or 001A.
>>
>>31467156
Not anymore, you free-loading cucks
>>
>>31486523
Underrated.
>>
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN11X0NU

And with that, it dies.
>>
>even the Philippines doesn't want to side with the U.S anymore
Really makes you think
>>
>>31486523
>>31487491

samefag
>>
>>31487604
>A visit to China by a Philippine special envoy tasked with rebuilding tattered ties with Beijing has been canceled, his aides said on Tuesday, the latest turn in a foreign policy increasingly unpredictable under the new president.
>>
>>31487563
>>31487627
DELTE THIS
>>
>>31487627
Fidel Ramos used to be a CIA informant, he studied in US Military Academy. He used to be a General and also fought in the Korean war and Vietnam war. He probably halted because he heard the recent news about the current president of Philippines about considering an alliance with China and Russia.
>>
>>31487647
>cia informent

BOLD CLAIMS

>general

Of the flips

>fought in veitnam

Non combat engineer, and only an envoy

He was litterally the best leader of the Phillipines, economically.
>>
>>31482561
>>31482566
Pol or not, the US will have power projection equal to Mexico or Brazil. The country is becoming an irrelevant joke.
>>
>>31468077
For shit that he's responsible for, yes it's his fault.
>>
>>31488216
You cannot be serious. I cannot foresee any kind of event that can cause the US's massive GDP and as a result, massive military spending, to just go poof any time soon (even if I do wish that could happen).
>>
>>31486281
Flips want to be Americans probably more than anyone else, I think everyone knows this

If you're a white American military guy in the US, Flip women will be all over you as a ticket to the US
>>
>>31488241
If Trump wins, the US will implode.
>>
>>31488260
This is when americans are seen as manly.

Nowadays ruskies are manlier than americans while americans are ruled by a nigger.
>>
>>31488241
You forgot massive debt, Mexican agitators, less educated people, and increasing trade deficit. The US is done and will only exist in the history books as the empires before it.
>>
>>31488216
>Pol or not, the US will have power projection equal to Mexico or Brazil.

When, 200 years from now?

The ford class alone is expected to outlive me, and i think they have 1 out on trials and 2 more being built, thats 3 right now that will get finished if america's GDP tanks TODAY.

As long as im alive, Americas projection is going nowhere, and really thats all i care about.
>>
>>31488275

>muh mexicans

Its like thats all chicoms care about.

Its quite ironic, because they were the US Mexicans for decades upon decades.
>>
>>31488272

>manlet nation ruled by a manlet leader
>manlier

lel
>>
>>31488305
>Its like thats all chicoms care about.
I also presented your increasing economic irrelevance. It's also not helping that your country increasingly imports uneducated third world labor instead of educating your work force like China. How's not having the world's best supercomputer over there?

>Its quite ironic, because they were the US Mexicans for decades upon decades.
In China, there is no shame in spreading Han culture and language to dominate. People understand there is harmony in unity. Your country is increasingly losing control of its population and immigrants who constantly bicker about language, sexual orientation, and social order. USA is Roman Empire 2.0.
>>
>>31488294
>When, 200 years from now?
The US won't exist in the next 200 years let alone 100 years. China will exist for another 1000 years. We can wait.
>>
>>31479095
China is an oppressive shithole that has no value for human life. Go fuck your mothers greasy cunt
>>
>>31488342
>I also presented your increasing economic irrelevance

Well fuck, everyone below us on traditional GDP models must be SUPER irrelevant then, which is the entire world (inb4 PPP).

> It's also not helping that your country increasingly imports uneducated third world labor instead of educating your work force like China.

Ahh, the same china that has an average yearly income of 4,755 dollars. I make that in one month, btw, and im anything but rich.

> How's not having the world's best supercomputer over there?

Being that we still have the fastest processors and didnt just stick a million i5's together brute force, i would say that its pretty good.

>In China, there is no shame in spreading Han culture and language to dominate.

>"culture"

Whats that, skinning dogs and having designated shitting streets?
>>
>>31479545
Fuck you, Che na ren. Oh the holocaust stopped because hitler killed every single Jew in Europe? I guess they're good guys now. Why don't you ask the falun dafu about how they feel?
>>
>>31488342
>How's not having the world's best supercomputer over there?

The Cray titan has 260,000 cores for 17 PF's.

The Sunway TaihuLight has 10,660,000 for 93 PF's.

Basically, they filled an office building with cabinets and networked them. Its big, but not terribly impressive.

The Sunway TaihuLight has
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.