[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get home from work at 11pm >cc >take my dog out for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 23

File: image.jpg (40KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 400x300px
>get home from work at 11pm
>cc
>take my dog out for a walk
>walking the usual route
>dipshit neighbor a couple blocks down lets three of her dogs hanging by the porch with no leash
>hear a bark in that direction
>shine my light that has a first low then second high beam only once
>see what appears to be a ~90lb dog
>try to pick my dog up and run off
>almost gets me, start running away and then look back trying to make distance
>shouting at it and it keeps coming
>heart is fucking pounding at this point
>make the concious decision to draw after being convinced it has no plans on stopping
>draw and point it at its head
>luckily it stops and stands
>reholster
>run off with my dog

Two hours later, I'm still fucking mad. I was about to kill a dog. Has anyone had a similar experience? This has happened to me in three occasions already with big dogs.
>>
File: 1474602477406.png (51KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474602477406.png
51KB, 262x200px
shouldve just shot it
>>
>>31463463
should have kicked that stupid nigger dog in its retarded jiggaboo head
>>
>>31463463
Don't run dummy, stand your ground and move off in your own time. You ran like prey so it chased you like a dog. Also OC is much more appropriate to deal with puppers
>>
>try to pick my dog up

Maybe you should kill your own dog and get one that wasn't bred for being carried in women's purses, queer.
>>
When you ran you triggered its prey drive. When you stopped, it stopped seeing you as prey to run down and kill

This is like super basic dog knowledge, dude. The world is full of nigger dogs, it's sad but true, and you need to know how to deal with them. Forewarned is forearmed.
>>
>>31463487

This aaand

>>31463509

this.

/thread
>>
why the fuck do you own such a queer ankle biting dog?
>>
See, if you had a big dog, you wouldn't be made fun of on the internet.
And also you'd have a reliable battle buddy you could fuck.
dogpuss is a miracle
>>
>>31463463
>Two hours later, I'm still fucking mad. I was about to kill a dog. Has anyone had a similar experience? This has happened to me in three occasions already with big dogs.
Yep!

I shot at a stray dog that was charging me about 25yds away when I was a brand new hunter. I was like 60-odd pounds given that I was 11 or 12 years old, this thing was bigger than me. I was a terrible shot at this point and missed but it decided to fuck off.

Also drew on a neighbor's big black dog that was charging my wife and I and snarling, while we were on an evening walk in the street. In the dark it looked like a rottie or something (later would see it was a lab, but couldn't tell then, just saw that it was coming for us). It stopped when I used my command voice but it was right at the point where any closer and I would have fired. No fucking dog is taking a bite out of my wife. Glad I didn't have to shoot it, but man was I pissed at the dumbass neighbors for not training their fucking pet.
>>
i will shoot a fuckin dog. i love dogs, ive owned 10 dogs in my life, if your dumb ass rottweiler is running at me and growling im going to blast it. sometimes if im not sure what the dog is doing ill just be ready to draw and if it bites me thats gonna suck but ill just shoot it in the spine and my legal process will be much smoother since i actually got bit.

ive had a couple encounters with dogs. once i was at a property at about 3am and this pitbull broke out a fence and was running around. i was behind a rod iron fence and he looked kinda friendly but its a pit bull he is probably just excited with bloodlust. i pulled my gun out and pointed it at it and put my hand out the fence a little, i didnt like its reaction so i drew my hand back but he just stood there. shortly thereafter i made my way back to my truck and these god damn HULK of a mastiff/pitbull mix busted through the same fence. i called the cops, they send this god damn massive 6'7 370lb motherfuckin deputy with about half a can of dip in his mouth and that big ass dog took a look at him and went back in his yard. it was pretty funny.

in that same area there was some stray dogs running around chasing people and scaring the shit out of people. it really comes down to body language and being able to communicate with a dog. it was a rottweiler mix and a mut, i rescued some lady from them and they were actually completely nice dogs and i fed them some trash. the same fuckin day i see some hot milf chasing down some little fat porker dog. turns out all 3 dogs were unrelated and had been running around seperately for over a week, i called animal control and they picked them up within 30 minutes. people just let these fuckin dogs run around for a week. i hated that fuckin neighborhood.

i had another property i used to work at that was ghetto and this dipshit had a mean dog, collie mix or something, and he would always walk it without a leash or let it sit on his porch (cont.)
>>
>>31463717
and it would attack me every single time. he would just stand there and do nothing or if he wasnt nearby it would just follow me around trying to attack me. other people said the same shit. he had multiple complaints from other people too and the HOA or whatever didnt do shit, cops didnt do shit. i started carrying a big stick and would literally sword fight this dickhead dog and whack it on the face. one day he tried to be like "oh man its just a thing idk i guess she doesnt like you heh heh heh". i told him to put his fucking dog on a leash as is the law and if it bites me it is dead.

at that same place i got stalked by a pit bull once. it was timid but you could tell it was aggressive and kept trying to stalk/sneak attack me around corners and shit.

my point is, fuck niggers and their stupid dogs. people and dogs are stupid as fuck.
>>
>>31463509
shit man I'm not letting my dog get injured

not op but there's no way I'm having to haul my dog to the vet if I can avoid it
>>
>>31463463
>having a dog small enough you can just pick up and run off with for distance
kek
>>
File: nigdog.jpg (133KB, 926x1234px) Image search: [Google]
nigdog.jpg
133KB, 926x1234px
>>31463717
>>31463738
Coming after you nigger
>>
>>31463924
8/10 pupper, would pet
>>
>>31463463
I grew up in a pretty rough neighborhood and had an Aussie/Keeshound mix I adopted for my 7th birthday, walked him every day once my parents let me. He was rescued from a dogfighting ring and was mean as shit but I always kept him on a leash if he wasn't in a fenced in area. Then he saved my life the one day I let him off the leash.
>riding my bike up and down the long suburban road I lived on
>had him on a 15' leash tied to my wrist
>we'd been doing this for a few weeks so he knew the route and would jog in time with my bike
>white trash couple moved in two weeks prior, had seen their big ass Great Dane just lounging on their porch from time to time
>they were out with their Great Dane at 7am on a Saturday
>pass their house, wave at couple, they nod
>Great Dane starts growling and barking a bit
>my dog sees this and stops cold and returns the favor
>get off my bike and try to deescalate by walking him back to my house
>dog keeps growling and starts slowly walking towards me, I'm on the sidewalk across the street
>start briskly walking but don't run, I know dogs take that as a sign for play/chase
>next thing I hear is white trash guy hollering "HEY LOOK OUT HE'S COMING AFTER YOU"
>Great Dane is covering some ground with those long ass legs
>try and pull my pup, he's standing his ground
>panic
>first instinct let go of leash
>50lbs Aussie mix is now on a full on sprint for the Great Dane paying no attention to my dog, but after me
>I'm too fucking slow to outrun this thing
>hear a crash, yelp, and snarreling sound
>look over shoulder as I'm hauling ass for my house
>Aussie mix is grappling with the beast in the middle of the road
>stop and watch as he takes a 2 pound cut of Dane butt meat out of this dog twice his size
>Aussie isn't done, wants more blood, I run back towards him as the tables turn and my pupper is the aggressor
>grab him by the collar as he limps back to my house
>cont
>>
>>31464201
She's friendly once she realizes you're cool. If you're din du expect it to take 4-5x longer.
>>
>>31464302
>cops knock on my parent's door five minutes later
>yeah we got a call that a rabid dog attacked the family dog down the street
>my dad has woken up and I tell him the story, cops see my bike on the ground, blood in the street, my dog is bleeding from the nose but licking the cops hands and panting
>they quickly realize what's really going on
>spend about an hour at the neighbor's house
>come back and ask if my dad wants to take action since his kid was attacked by the neighbor dog, neighbors spoke well of me and my Aussie mix
>dad knows that means euthanize, he says no
>white trash neighbors hate us and give dirty looks until we move
>adopted Aussie mix lived to 13 and is still remembered as the best family pet
>>
>>31463522
This.

Picking up your bitch of a dog is a terrible move. Now you have the target close to you, with both hands full and are unable to defend both yourself and your pupper.

If you can hold your dog in one arm, you should kill both yourself and your faggot dog
>>
>>31463463

How about you don't be a fucking pussy and learn to read a dog's body language? It was probably just trotting up to say hello.

How the fuck are you a dog owner?
>>
>>31463463
RANCH IT UP!
>>
File: 1472784922147.jpg (74KB, 300x339px) Image search: [Google]
1472784922147.jpg
74KB, 300x339px
>take my dog out for a walk
>walking the usual route
>see what appears to be a dog
>it stands up and growls
>>
>>31463463
>See a 90 lb dog
>Try to pick my dog up and run away

Lmao. You fucking pussy.
>>
>>31463463
>taking my dogs for a walk

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X_d_Kih5uGk
>>
>>31464330
So what's the bare minimum requirements for size?
Because I can pick my German Shepherd up with one arm.
>>
>>31465113
Are you trying to brag? I don't care how big you are picking up your dog and running away is a bitch move.

Kick the dog in the head, or pull out your ccw like pussy OP. Fruitcake.
>>
>>31464838
>>31464330
>>31463530
>>31463509
>>31463483
You guys are fucking salty today

>>31463548
Your sick
Had a BD natasha though, it split. Not ment for big boys.
>>
>>31465132
I'm not even big though.
And no shit you're not supposed to run away, OP is retarded. But so are you.
>>
>>31463509
>>31463529
>>31463530
>>31463548
>>31464330
Faggot tryhards the lot of you. I bet you drive overpriced pickup trucks with pristine and unused beds for no other purpose than to look tough
>>
>>31463463
This one time i was walkin by a creek with my girlfriend and two big fuckin boxers came runnin out of the tall grass, no tags or collars. I thought they were wild..frothing at the mouth and shit. They stood right in front of us with the creek at our backs. I only had my fucking infantry knife on me. Stood there and yelled at them to back the fuck off, i was two seconds away from stabbing one and getting torn apart. Then their owner came peeling around the corner, so i gave him an ear full of shit and briskly walked away
>>
File: op.webm (314KB, 290x164px) Image search: [Google]
op.webm
314KB, 290x164px
>>31465182
>the lot of you

and I bet you have a tea time every day and have never shot a 9mm or driven a pickup.
>>
File: 1472576599406.gif (338KB, 538x572px) Image search: [Google]
1472576599406.gif
338KB, 538x572px
>>31465232
>HURR LOOK HOW MANLY I AM I'VE SHOT A 9MM AND DRIVEN A PICKUP
Kiddo I drove a stick shift pickup for a drywalling company for 2 years
>>
>>31464330
small dogs can be yappy faggots but my small dogs are boss. i have a purebread dachshund. ive seen some pretty god damn shitty dachshunds but their owners were also retarded. he is intelligent as all fuck to the point its almost a negative aspect. ive always been pretty sure if there was a break in he would die trying to kill someone 180lbs bigger than him and would see valhalla. he has attacked several people that deserved it.

my other small dog i definitely just got lucky with. some puppy mill designer dog. really small. the reason i got lucky is she is muscle as fuck, really intelligent in a way, and has 0% yappiness. shes kinda built like a little 10lb pitbull and has a deep bark. i say intelligent in a way because shes definitely not dim but shes very simple. doesnt get up to any mischief and always obeys. the dachshund is more like having a roommate.

ive always wanted a big dog but having the little ones is great. the little one is very sneeki breeki and always playing sentinel. if someones outside i know it, and if someones trying to get in i know it. the dachshund on the other hand sounds like he is way bigger when he is barking and charging, when the baby dog has verified a threat he goes full ape shit. ive had tons of repairmen come over and hes barking and going mad behind the door and i let them in and their like "oh what the fuck i thought you had a bigger dog". also, in the event of a home break in he is going to charge full on at the attacker giving me some time to jump out of bed and maybe even scare them off.

now all those qualities aside, and admitting some dogs are shitty, there is one major golden benefit. their turds are the size of my pinky. they live longer than big dogs, easily transportable, still provide protection and companionship, but i dont have to pick up 5 pound steaming turds and gallon sized pisses.
>>
>>31463463
Go tell the idiot neighbor their dog almost died because they're stupid and demand they leash their dogs or you'll have animal control up their ass.

Or you can just go straight to animal control next time you see them out in front off leash.
>>
>>31464302
>>31464325
That was a good read.
>>
>>31465295
weiner doggos are awesome, I had a really good looking dachshund but my parents gave her away to an elderly lady who fell in love with her while I was in the core of mariners.
>>
File: ATF_bomb_dog.jpg (21KB, 601x323px) Image search: [Google]
ATF_bomb_dog.jpg
21KB, 601x323px
>>31463463
You made the right choice. Dogs of every race know the difference between an order to stop and an invitation to enter death's embrace. :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 576x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 576x383px
>HE GUD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN WRONG!!!

Each and every dog thread. I've owned several dogs in my life and loved them all but some of you animal rights extremists are fucking crazy. They're animals not people. I swear its worse than the fucking BLM movement when it comes to defending violent pieces of shit.

I've thought about pic related for walking/jogging in the case I run into an aggressive dog. Not ANY dog mind you just an aggressive violent dog.

>PUPPERS GUD BOYS DINDU NUFFIN LOL DEY CAN'T EVEN HURT U NIGGA!!!

Tell that to all the people in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area who have been mauled and killed lately by packs of stray dogs. And the cops are more scared of shooting a dog than even a black at this point thanks to PETA fags.
>>
>>31465295
>>31465868
Dachsunds are honorary big doggos
>>
>>31465242
So you're a homo, got it
>>
>be walking inna woods with my rotty
>no leash because we play the magnet game (its a game to teach your dog to stay close to you)
>getting dark
>coyotes all over this area
>foxes all over as well
>my dog is about 160lbs soaking wet
>hear coyotes all around expecting to see some
>my dog barks they go dead silent
>throw the leash on just in case
>carrying my fnp .45
>not thinking about holding leash with firing hand
>fox pops out starts freaking out
>my dogs little bob tail is going a mile a minute
>about to draw
>realize I dropped the leash as i unholster my gun
>rotty takes off after fox
> not even 20 yards hes on top
>hear the fox let out a blood curdling screech
>rotty brings him back dead by the neck covered in blood
>give my dog steak that night
>realize he only wanted to play with it because he has a fox chew toy at home
>>
>>31467080
>160lbs

Why even bother carrying lol
>>
>>31467127
I dont want my dog to get hurt, even big dogs can get hurt
>>
>>31467127
rabies?
>>
You ever think it was trying to get you to pet it? I have 220lbs mastiffs and all they ever want from you is to sit on your lap and get their butts scratched.
>>
>>31463470
fpbp
>>
>be out for a jog
>carrying my Glock 30
>jog by a fenced in area
>hear dogs snarling and barking
>say in my baby voice "oh whatsa matter cutie pie"
>owner comes running outside
>"get off my fucking property"
>uwotm8?
>i was literally on the shoulder of the road
>im about 5 feet away from his fence
>wave apologetically anyway
>he yells "yeah keep running you faggot"
>triggered.jpg
> i yell "excuse me sir"
>he yells "get the fuck out before i let my dogs loose on you"
>as i jog away i yell "fuck you fat hick cock sucking cum guzzler"
>as i turn to keep jogging his face was in shock
>then i hear a gate open
>see 2 mutt looking dogs foaming at the mouth charge at me
>stop dead and pull out my gun
>the asshole sees my gun and calls the dogs
>he yells "im calling the fucking cops"
>dogs go back inside
>jog a bit further before i am stopped
>cops pretty much tackle me and unarm me
>pretty pissed becaus my glock got scratched
>explain i was jogging and the crazy fucker let his dogs loose on me
>cops take me over there
>his home security caught the whole ordeal
>i get let go
>next time i jog by the dogs arent there neither is the asshole
>>
>>31467171
This too
>>
>>31467253
Lucky you didnt get shot, cops now a days man

So did the cops atleast apologize?
>>
>>31467291
Lol no
>>
>>31463913

>not being able to pick up and run with your fully grown Shepard
>>
>>31463463
Wanna know how I know you're a shitty little bitch with a shitty little bitch dog?

Maybe get a dog that can actually scare off something and you wouldn't have to run like a little bitch
>>
>>31465182
You're projecting so hard right now I'm about to set up some chairs and charge money for tickets to the sad movie that is your life
>>
>>31465295
> but i dont have to pick up 5 pound steaming turds
>and gallon sized pisses.
Why do you pick up your dogs piss? Do you let them shit and piss inside or something?
>>
>>31463463

Austin TX here
I've had similar recently, housing/rent prices in the city inflate $500-1000 a year forcing all the low income people to move out to the periphery. I moved into my apartment 3 years ago and have watched it go down hill.

>Walking my Pitbull/Corgi mix in the complex
>Already had issues with chihuahuas off leash running up and trying to start shit
>Get about 1/4 mile from my place
>Husky out of fucking nowhere had stalked up behind us and nips my dogs back leg
>Start curb stomping the fuck out of it
>It releases trots 20 feet away and pees on a tree then starts doing the low crouch circling shit
>start walking back toward apartment staying between my dog (limping but still snarling and growling) and the husky (stalk mode)
>It lunges and tries to bite at me and my dog three more times before I can get back to my place
>Grab my A5 loaded with 00 buck and ran back outside but the husky was gone
>Call the cops, say they'll call animal control but probably won't do anything because "lel Austin loves dogs!!!! its the owners fault!!"

One of the main reasons why I CC all the time now. The apartment complex is being sued by another resident for a similar situation, their child was out for a walk with their family dog and got attacked by a pit bull. No coverage in the news because "OMG AUSTIN DOG CULTURE!!!"

Seriously fuck this city.
>>
>>31467239
>fpbp
what the fuck does this mean
Family Planning Benefit Program???
Framed Pseudo-Bayesian Priority???
>>
>>31468295
For people being pleasant.
>>
>>31468155
that sucks
live very close to campus, wish i had an opportunity to remove pupper
>>
>>31465914
why do you need this gun for a dog smart guy? the 45lc/410 guns will and always be a meme gimmick, at MOST on par with a shitty regular revolver. just get a normal gun you noguns faggot.
>>
>>31468351
I have a G19. I just think 00buck out of one of those revolvers would fuck up a dog that was charging at you. Go back to the animal board PETA bitch.
>>
>>31465914
>"don't worry! He would never bite!"
>owner says as their dog is clearly agitated and being aggressive

Same thing with a small house party I went to. Their dog was a real good guard dog, she went off as soon as people were at the door and she sniffed and examined all of us. But the whole time, it was just standing guard everywhere, barked at people who sat in certain spots, and came at me after I walked up the stairs to join everyone at the kitchen.
Great dog for security, terrible for a party in their house.
Yet the owners didn't do anything and everyone had to stay a distance from the dog where ever it went.
>>
File: EVA.jpg (618KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
EVA.jpg
618KB, 2048x1536px
>>31468155
>pitbull/corgi mix

Pics pls.

I had a Corgi/G Shep mix for 11 years. She was a good pupper.
>>
>>31468155
Austin sucks cock in general. What area are you in? I used to live in southwest down near Slaughter before moving the fuck out of that shitfest. If you're looking to move out, Kyle's pretty nice except for the population makeup being about 65% spics (60% worthless ghetto trash that commit most of the crime in the area), 10% black (about half ghetto trash), 10% white trash (what little crime isn't from Juan and Marco), 10% functioning middle-class whites (my family among others), and 5% assorted asians.
>>
>>31468351
>.45lc
>.45 long colt
>not just .45 colt
>regardless it's clearly .45 ACP on moon clips
>hurr doggos neva dindu nuffin! lol why u need gun for dogs pussy?

Literally the equivalent of "real men fight with their fists" applied to dealing with large, vicious dogs.
>>
>>31468295
First Post Best Post
>>
I shoot dogs all the time, I walk around at night and if one comes up to me I shoot it, every time, even if it's on a leash.
>>
>>31463463

>about two months ago
>out for a 4.5 mile gear and pack run
>loving life, beautiful weather, good road not killing my shin splints
>hear the deep, primal bark of a pit who has found a mark
>stop, and draw while turning a-la box drill
>keeping gun low
>dog is coming from big yard, decent fence, can see gate is not well-secure
>dog does not see this and runs smack into fence, then I yell at it to fuck off
>back up to turn in road
>keep jogging
>get home
>kill a beer and do some dips and pull-ups
>life is good
>>
>>31467253
I love my glock30sf
It's fat, but it conceals pretty well at 4-5 o'clock outside of form fitting clothing.
It also shoots pretty tame for fuddy five.
>>
File: IMG_4131.jpg (988KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4131.jpg
988KB, 1224x1632px
>>31468517
Shes really short and long, but straight muscle, at 45lbs you can still see her ribs, loves feeling like shes working/helping although I've actually had people give me shit for having a backpack on her. She carries her own water and food when we camp, what the fuck is wrong with that?

>>31468605
I'm in southwest out toward dripping springs, the absolute edge of what's considered the city. I feel like there's a crazy housing bubble going on and as soon as there's an IT hickup or another dot com type crash prices will go back to being reasonable.
>>
>>31468517

I am curious how you even get a corgi/german shepherd mix

Isn't there a problem with the relative sizes?
>>
>>31468772
>Helping newfags

Kys
>>
>>31463463
I was walking in my neighborhood and encountered an unrestrained Pitt-Bull
>Taking a relaxing stroll at 7pm
>Long day at work
>Antsy as fuck because sitting in a cube from 8-5 is the #1 cause for suicidal ideation
>Throw on ratty hiking shorts, ratty shoes, and a t-shirt
>LCP at appendix
>About 1/4 up the neighborhood I hear a door slam the fuck open
>RAWRF RAWF RAWRRR
>Tactical 120° pirouette with a flourished draw
>The Pitt-Bull jumped onto the owners hard tonneau cover
>the dog skids across the truck and faceplants about 3 feet from me
>shit-bull runs away
>quickly reholster
>10 seconds later dreadlocked wigger lazily stumbles out front door
>"hey man, have you seen my dog"
>yeah the little shit took a nosedive trying to attack me, get your shit together.
>"Shit man, sorry"
>Continue on my walk
I still have no Idea how that piece of shit affords a 300K house, his shitbox rust bucket truck is older than him and it never leaves the driveway. He's lucky I didn't paint the pavement with various parts of his dog, because I'm no stranger of dog attacks.
>inb4 shit-bull apologists flood me with BS
I have 3 dogs, one of which is a Pit-mix
>>
>>31469842
>I am curious how you even get a corgi/german shepherd mix

Two dogs fuck.
>>
>>31469905
I am imagining a poor corgi bitch getting taken by a fully grown Shepard because the other way around makes no sense.
>>
>>31469905

>two dogs fuck
>one dog leaves
>>
>>31465914
Whats this about dfw strays? Arlington fag here, and i haven't heard.
>>
>>31465914
>Dallas/Ft. Worth

Can confirm, the only time I ever drew and fired my CC

>Work down by the levee (westmoreland and Irving)
>Go to work lot at 11pm to grab truck, tools and head to job site
>Stray dog at edge of lot,
>big problem with packs rolling through the levee and attacking homeless
>Figure fuck it only one dog, get out of car and head over to work truck
>Move work truck up to loading bay to put tools in
The building is closed so I have to get out of my truck, walk all the way around the building and go through the front door to turn off the alarms and open the loading bay
>Get out of truck notice doggo now has a bunch of friends sitting just out of the streetlight at the edge of the lot staring at me
>Back away and about to round the corner of the building they bolt straight for me
> Don't round the corner, draw my M&PC magdumping (just 10 rounds)
>killed two, no idea how many I hit
>Dump them in the corner of the lot at the base of the levee
>Don't call cops but hang around
>They never show
>Ask to not work nights anymore
>>
>>31470043
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/08/04/loose-dog-seized-after-biting-child-in-dallas/

http://blog.dogsbite.org/2016/05/dallas-woman-life-support-vicious-mauling-southern-dallas.html?m=1

Here's a few to get you started. One kid damn near had his legs ripped off.
>>
>>31463924
The eyes pixelated to protect from doxing?
>>
>>31468693
i didnt say fight doggos with your fists, i said just get a normal carry piece you dont need your .410 meme cannon to fight a dog. if it can kill a jamal it can kill a dog, so why get a dumb piece of shit that shoots baby shotshells and an anemic cowboy round?
>>
Is it not that common of an occurrence to shoot a fucking dog?
>stray keeps coming by
Shoot it
>stray fucks with livestock
Shoot it
>stray hangs out by highway
Shoot it
>stray keep running along gator
Shoot it
>stray found my favorite pond, scares fish when I'm around
Fucking shoot it next time it's by the cat fish den.

Its a dog. Just shoot it.
>>
>>31469869
>being an edgelord

Kill yourself.
>>
>>31471126
t. literal subhuman
>>
>>31465295
Close family friend breeds dachshunds. Half of them can jump clear up to my chest level and I'm 6'4, and 2 of them actively kill and hunt any birds and squirrels that are dumb enough to get close.

It's oddly funny seeing a 5 pound creature clear 3 feet to grab a bird.
>>
File: 12yearsold.jpg (28KB, 350x385px) Image search: [Google]
12yearsold.jpg
28KB, 350x385px
>>31471185
>Using the word edgelord
>Then saying to kill yourself

Does your mom know you are here?
>>
File: 29e.jpg (4KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
29e.jpg
4KB, 165x115px
>>31465242

>yfw you admit to being a drywaller
>>
File: 1438099057297.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1438099057297.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>31465242
>Kiddo I drove a stick shift pickup for a drywalling company for 2 years

WE GOT OURSELVES A BADA$$ OVER HERE GENTS. LOOK OUT, HE'S EVEN GOT A BEARD, WEARS FLANNEL AND DRINKS BLACK COFFEE. WOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH A REAL ~~~MAAAAAN~~~!!!
>>
>>31463463
fill a squirt gun with ammonia, and shoot it in the nose.

it will never bother you again.
>>
File: 1472441430099.jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472441430099.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
>>31463463
>start running away

>not standing your ground and establishing dominance
>>
>>31471207
waaaah muh doggo
>>
>>31469922
nah cause the corgo is too small. i assume most of it is artificial insemination, otherwise the tiny corgo would have to mount a huge germo shepor
>>
>>31468155

Lived in North Austin since birth. Saddest shit to watch the city slowly turn into Little San Francisco hipster faggot central.

Want very much to leave.
>>
>>31463509
>can't pick up his dog, so if someone can pick up their dog it must be a chihuahua
king manlet detected
>>
>>31471790
I seriously don't know where to go, maybe Utah?
>>
>>31471790
Central Texas in general has turned to shit. It is not like when I was growing up here. Fucking hipster commie trash is taking over.
>>
>>31464829
Sounds like a threesome.
>>
>>31463463
Well, one thing is for sure. You aren't ATF material.
>>
>Be 6'3 alpha mailman
>meet all types of dogs
>mastiffs and rottiwieler end up being the most docile around me. Rotties are just plain dopey
>never had a problem on my route.

Sure I have had snarling vicious looking dogs but as long as you don't show fear and are claim with your actions they all warm up to you.

Stop being a pussy bitch OP.
>>
>>31470734
And her collar. I was just fucking around because of the operator photos and such you see on here.
>>
>>31463463
I hate that I share a name with this fuck.
>>
>>31463509
>>
>>31467312
Probably because you own a grenade.
>>
For your viewing pleasure

http://youtu.be/wp8cN-shmV8

http://youtu.be/wqlhh6bsezs

http://youtu.be/WDBZr4ie2AE
>>
>>31468779
Underrated
>>
>>31463470
>>31463483
>>31463487
>>31463509
/k/ is on point tonight.
>>
>>31468693
>implying there isn't a .45 short colt.
>>
>>31473542
>"Why you shoo the dowg?!"
Oh fuck off you jewish harpy.
>>
>>31473542
1st one shouldve fired a warning shot, all the other dogs ran off and you shouldnt be shooting with all those people and dogs rolling around like that jesus
2nd one guys damn near shot eachother and everybody fuckin tards
3rd one i dont know what to say about that was kind of a clusterfuck
>>
>>31463717
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrought_iron
>>
>>31473651
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrought_iron
Rod iron—cut from flat bar iron in a slitting mill provided the raw material for spikes and nails.

in ur own article u dip
>>
>>31473676
"Wrought iron has been used for decades as a generic term across the gate and fencing industry, even though mild steel is used for manufacturing these 'wrought iron' gates. This is mainly because of true wrought iron's limited availability. Steel can also be hot-dip galvanised to prevent corrosion, which cannot be done with wrought iron."

The term of art in landscaping referring to that style of fence is wrought iron, not rod iron. Rod iron is made of wrought iron and is a specific shape, flat bars used as a raw material to make nails and spikes. Note that is says flat bar, not square bar. Think of flat strap, not square barstock.

Also, most "wrought iron" fences today are made of thin steel square tubing.
>>
File: 1356053330465.jpg (114KB, 620x912px) Image search: [Google]
1356053330465.jpg
114KB, 620x912px
>>31463463
>reholster
>run off with my dog

jesus i'm surprised you didn't just fucking throw your dog at them to escape you little bitch.
>>
File: 1463885870881.png (473KB, 547x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463885870881.png
473KB, 547x720px
>>31473921
>no you don't understand!
>>
>>31471245
But fa.m not educating newfags and being edgy to those who do help is the ultimate board cancer

Be nice and see this place become nice

Please refrain from posting if you're not helping, explaining or commenting (on posts and on other annoying faggots)
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 400x284px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 400x284px
>>31471304
>Using f.a.m. unironically.

You have to be 18 to post here friend.
>>
>>31464325
>>31464302
Good story bro, thanks!
>>
>>31465295
They were once called liberty hounds, during WWI when people started hating on anything kraut
>>
>>31473963
>>
This reminds me of my own story and why /k/ can't handle social encounters with dogs or humans
>I'm walking out to my car
>as I'm about to get into my car I notice a 120 lb rottweiler chilling at the end of my driveway
>mother fucker is huge and just chilling there
>I double take
>yup that's one big mother fucker
>contemplate whether I want to try to scare it with my car
>decide someone loves this dog and it probably got loose
>I waa under 21 so no cc
>run back inside and grab dog treats and my colt 1903
>not trying to shoot a 120 lb dog with a .32 but it's better than nothing and it's all I have other than a rifle
>dogs still chilling there
>he notices me
>we lock eyes
>I slowly advance with one hand outstretched and the other on my pocket gun
>I get within 5 ft and he let's out a low grown
>questioning all my life decisions at this point in time
>I nut up and continue my advance until I'm right next to him
>he sniffs my hand
>finds me acceptable
>I reach into my pocket and take out my treat
>he gobbles it up and I start petting him
>collar but no name/address
>call my gf who knows a ton about dogs and explains
>says I should take him to the vet to check for micro chip
>fuck that I gotta go to work
>call my neighbor and tell him
>says that's my neighbors dog from across the street
>throughout this the dog is just chilling there and slobbering on my shoes as I pet him
>total sweat heart
>I coax him to follow me by petting him and steer him back to his home
>brought him to the backyard of their house after no one answered the door
>see the fucker got out of a steel fenced in cage then over a 6 ft fence
>attach him to a steel chain then put him back in his cage
The owners got my phone number from a note I left on their door and called me a but later and thanked me profusely. I see their dog when they walk it from time to time and it still remembers me and comes up to say hello and get pet. Shits cash.
>>
>>31468517
that's a cute fucking dog
>>
>>31463463
I had to wrestle a 100 lbs + bulldog a few months ago because it tried to make a move at my puppy, some butch lesbian saw and got out and put the fucking thing in the dirt. I carry pepper spray wherever I go now, a nice option if I want to shut things down without killing an animal. I've ran into a few strays since and have had to defend my dog and I against a few but I never felt I needed to use the spray, but the next time some big down gets too aggressive I can spray his ass and leave.

Seriously though this chick was shredded. Would have asked her routine but she got back in her car and left without saying a word.
>>
>>31463509
>>31463530
>>31463913
>>31464330
>these mannlet faggots thinking picking up a dog means it's a rat
I can grab my 80 lbs lab with one arm and throw her over my shoulder and leave if I need to. Must be nice living in fucking GTA world where you can just shoot everything that moves and face no repurcussions. I bet 20 GBP you faggots are either 16 Y.o. noguns' or autistic airshit gear queers.

Sage for double post
>>
>>31468155
I moved to Austin from South Texas for a while. I couldn't stand how hipster it had become (My mother grew up in Austin in the 60s and 70s and I had heard stories).

Why don't real Texans start moving back? Take the city back from the Californians?
>>
>>31473542
what's with the guy laying in the street?
>>
>>31463509
manlet detected hahaha
>>
>>31477828
Sounds like you were mirin pretty hard breh.
>>
>>31476151
>phoneposting
>has /k/ memes on his phone

fit into one of these thanks
>>
>>31463463
why dont you carry pepperspray when walking your dog, for exactly this reason?
>>
File: 1451473305729.jpg (29KB, 399x582px) Image search: [Google]
1451473305729.jpg
29KB, 399x582px
>>31463636
>>31463463
you guys are retarded if you cant figure out how to intimidate a dog. as dog owners you should already be aware of body language and alpha presence. but then again why would an alpha male be posting a bitchy rant thread on an anime weapons board about a dog that barked at his micro poodle
>>
>>31478511
She was pretty beefy breh
>>
>>31463463
Call animal contol.

Or if after hours. 911 say you were chased by an aggressive fog
>>
>>31463509
10/10 post
>>
>>31479849
>>31480287
>why do you need a gun? Just carry pepper spray!

>why do you need a gun? Just call the authorities!

I didn't realize /k/ was so anti gun.
>>
>>31465242
Have fun being a cripple at 40 you stupid fuck. Drywall isn't any kind of long term career it's a grunt job for literal retards.
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.