[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plasma shield generators & propaganda Shit people on 4 chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

People claim:
> China is working on a viable plasma shield generator.
> China has quantum RADAR to break stealth
> Spetznaz is tough and don't just do that crazy shit for propaganda.
> L85A2 is Unreliable.
> Bullpups are less ergonomic.
> T14 Armata is great despite nothing apart from parades and will replace all other tanks on a 1 for 1 basis.

Insert the other batshit crazy claims
>>
>>31453622
YES USA IS NUMBER 1 AND ALL OTHER SUCK ASS
>>
>>31453622

> The F-35 is not a huge hole in the sky to throw money into

> The AR-15 is miles ahead of any other rifle plateform

> Piston rifles are unreliable

> 9mm is a bee sting / 10 S&W take your soul too / .45 is a destructive device

> 5.45 is IVth level AP capable

> 45-70, 45-70 everywhere

> Tripfagging is not cancerous when I do it!

that should cover most of it.
>>
>>31453622
>USS Donald Cook got shut down blah blah blah
>>
Glock will explode
>>
Allah will akbar
>>
>marines are good soldiers
>>
>Yurop noguns are the cancer that is killing /k/
>>
>>31453622
>The US won the Vietnam war

>Russia won WWII for the Allies

>NATO should have adopted the .280 British

>"aircraft carrier ski jump ramp, lel"
>>
File: 30-06_.280_7.62x51.jpg (289KB, 659x926px) Image search: [Google]
30-06_.280_7.62x51.jpg
289KB, 659x926px
>>31453805
>NATO should have adopted the .280 British

But anon, that is the truth.
>>
>american guns are better than euro guns
Basically, despite durr nogunz lol, euro guns are actually much better than american guns.

AK > AR
Glock > 1911, M&P....
>>
File: 456454.jpg (20KB, 368x303px) Image search: [Google]
456454.jpg
20KB, 368x303px
>>31453838
>AK > AR
>>
>>31453857
Not really, my friend.

When Trump gets buddy buddy with Putin, maybe you will then know.
>>
>>31453805
But Russia was instrumental in the defeat of the Nazis and if don't think so you're a twat.
>>
>>31453875
If they'd had a two front war against japan like everyone else they wouldn't have been a steamroller like everyone thinks they were.
>>
>>31454022
Sure, except that one front USSR had was, like, ten times bigger manpower and logistics wise than all of the other's fronts combined.
>>
File: West stop please China.jpg (148KB, 512x960px) Image search: [Google]
West stop please China.jpg
148KB, 512x960px
>>31453622
>>
>SHTF scenarios
>>
>>31454022
>If they'd had a two front war against japan like everyone else they wouldn't have been a steamroller like everyone thinks they were.
Only tards fight two front wars. People who know what they are doing eliminate one threat first before moving on to tackling another. Which they did when they indeed steamrolled the japs who were then after such a thorough beating were convinced the resources needed for its empires were easier to grasp from the hands of the British, and French then later Americans.
>>
>>31453652
hey thats mean
>>
File: adolf.jpg (89KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
adolf.jpg
89KB, 768x432px
>>31453875
>But Russia was instrumental in the defeat of the Nazis

All you're really saying is that Hitler was instrumental in the defeat of the Nazis. Stalin signed a deal with Hitler to divide Europe between them. The only time he left Russia's borders was to get a piece. The only time he fought Hitler was when Hitler betrayed him.

Hitler defeated the Nazis by forcing them into Stalin's meatgrinder--against Stalin's will. The instrumentality in that, the agency and the responsibility, are Hitler's, not Russia's.

Even then, they needed America's help to pull it off. And how did they repay this help? By enslaving the very Europe they supposedly helped to liberate.

If you're going to give people credit for defeating the Nazis, you should probably start with people who didn't make deals with the Nazis, who only fought them out of pure survival, and who exploited the war to conquer and oppress half of Europe.

Wake me up when Russia ships the better part of its manpower and industrial output to another continent to liberate the people there, and then goes back home.
>>
>>31455474
Soviets would've invaded Germany anyway once the US and Britbongistan started their bombing campaigns, same way Stalin invaded Japan even though Japan was already defenseless and had a treaty with them not to
>>
>>31455602
>same way Stalin invaded Japan even though Japan was already defenseless
You do realize that Stalin absolutely had to attack Japan according to Tehran and Yalta agreements?
>even though Japan was already defenseless and had a treaty with them not to
Which Japan violated by sinking Maykop transport.
>>
>>31455602
>Soviets would've invaded Germany anyway once the US and Britbongistan started their bombing campaigns, same way Stalin invaded Japan even though Japan was already defenseless and had a treaty with them not to

And just think: If Stalin hadn't promised to leave Hitler alone while he raped and pillaged western Europe, countless Russian lives would have been saved, Western Europe would have been spared the Nazi scourge, and Eastern Europe would not have lost a generation to Communist tyranny.

The Nazis never invaded the United States. And yet somehow America figured out how to go and fight them, and how to liberate nations. Russia's "contribution" doesn't even compare.
>>
>>31455866
>Russia's "contribution" doesn't even compare.
You mean killing 3 out of 4 total german KIA?
>>
>>31455897
you mean providing like 5000000 of the the allies kd
>>
File: All I see is pain..jpg (45KB, 920x681px) Image search: [Google]
All I see is pain..jpg
45KB, 920x681px
>Gun rights are getting better and we'll totally still have the 2nd Amendment in 10 years guise.

>Things aren't burning to the ground once and for all I promise...
>>
>>31456003
>Gun rights are getting better

They are, though, unless you live in one of the ~5 communist states that everyone who cares about freedom at all has long since fucked off out of.
>>
>>31455474
>and then goes back home.
Except the US never, ever does this part.
>>
>>31456063

I'm in Texas, and every greasy shit-eating spic here is doing their darndest to have us completely disarmed.

Everywhere I go I see 30.06 signs banning any form of carry and even signs by the sheriff's office saying that carrying openly OR concealed is banned due to "emergency circumstances."

Every. Damn. Town.
>>
>>31456003
When I bought my first gun there was a federal assault weapons ban, the ATF was murdering children, handguns were flat-out banned where I lived, carrying a weapon was a felony, gun registration was the norm, I had to inform the local PD anytime I sold a weapon, shooting a home invader came with a boatload of civil liabilities, I had one indoor range within a 90 minute radius, zero outdoor ranges, we had no castle doctrine, and gun owners were either target shooters or hunters.

Today I have:
>Shall issue concealed carry
>Complete civil immunity for self defense shootings
>The right to shoot inside or outside of the home to protect myself or others from great bodily harm or death, to stop a forcible felony, or to stop a person who committed a forcible felony from fleeing
>No duty to retreat
>No federal assault weapon ban
>Local assault weapon ban has never led to an arrest, let alone a conviction
>No gun registration
>No handgun ban
>No duty to inform when I sell a weapon
>SBS/SBR
>Recent precedent stating that 2A refers to an individual right for self defense
>Five indoor and two outdoor ranges within 90 minutes, 2 of which are within 25 minutes
>Gun culture has shifted almost entirely to self defense

I don't even live somewhere permissive, I'm in goddamn Chicago. You kids think the sky is falling.
>>
>>31455897
>>31455915

"Contributions" that were forced upon them only because they were invaded. Fighting to survive an attack that you didn't want, and then following that up by conquering and enslaving your neighbors, isn't something to boast about.

Russia fought with lives because lives are what Russia had to spend. If Russia had tech, or industry, or some other currency, it could have spent that instead. But it didn't. There's nothing special about dying the most, if dying is the only thing you have to contribute. And there's nothing special about dying the most, if the dying was forced on you by an outside invader.

Every Brit or American who liberating France is worth five vatniks who died defending Russia, and worth a hundred vatniks who died enslaving Poland.
>>
>>31456121

This. Val Verde here and when Open Carry passed my city's PD actually sent out flyers to everyone declaring that Open Carry was "not a legitimate law" and that the Police would arrest anyone caught OCing for disturbing the peace.

Three days later a guy OCing in a Walmart parking lot on his way to go range plinking got bum-rushed by 3 cars and is now serving a sentence for "brandishing" the rifle slung across his back.

Not a single person has OC'd ever since and all my friends and relatives don't CC anymore out of fear.
>>
File: china fags please go.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
china fags please go.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>31453622
New and advanced
>>
>>31456233
>There's nothing special about dying the most
There is something special in killing the most, retard. Brits and americans in France were fighting one german instead of four because the other three were killed by russians, and thats the main reason they had such a nice promenade. Enslaving neighbours is indeed a bad thing to do, hiding behind large bodies of water and entering the war when it is already over is not something to boast about either. Especially if you claim to hurrdurr win the war afterwards, thats simply dirty.
>>
>>31456207
>You kids think the sky is falling.

I'm not even American but from what I've heard from Americans over the last 30-something years it seems to me everyone ALWAYS thinks "muh freedom", "muh rights" and "muh guns" are always on the brink of being taken away and replaced by concentration camps and death squads. ALL THE TIME.
It's just my theory, but I think that constant paranoia and your fixation on your constitution are the sole reasons [most of] your country is still comparatively free to the rest of the world. Oh, we also have a ton of tinfoils here in eurocuckland, but they never speak up except on anonymous forums and in the pub when they get a little pissed.
>>
>>31456291

It's a shop

I can tell because i've seen other shops before, and because the sky is never blue in china due to pollution, and therefore the exhausts would actually clean the air, appearing invisible in the background.
>>
>>31456326
>It's just my theory, but I think that constant paranoia and your fixation on your constitution are the sole reasons [most of] your country is still comparatively free to the rest of the world.

You're absolutely right. Its the bunker mentality that has won the victories I'm talking about, but there needs to be a line between vigorously fighting back because you understand that you're under attack and saying dumb, fatalistic shit that makes you look like a fool. The State does enough dirty without us imagining more.
>>
>>31453622

The general cancerous attitude stating

>Who cares, we'll be safe and all right anyway.

One of those main historical reasons why empires start to fall.
>>
>>31456107
Remind me again how many nations were enslaved by the US after WW2.

France? Italy? Belgium? Norway? Egypt? Fuck, even Germany and Japan were returned to self-rule after the war. Compared to the crimes against humanity committed against the people of Eastern Europe in the name of Soviet Communism?

Just ask Berlin or Tokyo: Getting conquered by the US was a way better deal than getting "liberated" by Russia.

If Russians won't accept the blame for their part in the rise of Nazi Germany, I don't see much reason to give them respect for their grudging contributions to its downfall. Not to mention the communist horror they installed in its place.
>>
>>31456304
The other three were killed by Hitler. The Eastern Front was Hitler's choice, not Stalin's. Everybody else opted in. Russia only fought when Hitler didn't let them opt out.
>>
>>31456462
And that somehow devaluates the fact that they killed those germans. Wait, no, it does not.
>>
>>31456417
But anon, The Soviets captured Berlin.
>>
>>31456417
>Getting conquered by the US was a way better deal than getting "liberated" by Russia.

Czechfag here. If you people pushed the vodka nigger "liberators" back at least past Dnieper back in 1945, the world would now be a much less shitty place. Shame, really.
>>
>>31456277
seems like you guys need to band together OC in front of the police department

>your move mr lawman
>>
>>31456482
It also doesn't give it some special "herp derp Russia won the war" value, either. After Hitler, your fucking Stalin was the leading *cause* of the war. If anybody lost the war, it was Hitler. It was his choice, not Russia's.

>>31456527
I never said they didn't. And "captured Berlin" is a great way to describe what the Soviets did. Not "liberated".

>>31456642
Yeah, I wish we could have done more to liberate you guys. If only Russia had done more to liberate you.
>>
>>31456951
>Except some of the largest exercises they did involved just those places.
And ive never claimed that.
>After Hitler, your fucking Stalin was the leading *cause* of the war.
Sure he was. Wait, no, he was not. Leading cause of war were Britbongs and French with their lame Munich agreement.
>If anybody lost the war, it was Hitler. It was his choice, not Russia's.
I can see Hitler choosing between being beaten by russians or not being beaten by russians. Holy shit your logic is fucked.
>>
>>31456951
>It also doesn't give it some special "herp derp Russia won the war" value, either.
And ive never claimed that.
Fix >>31456975
>>
>the A-10 is still a worthwhile CAS platform
>>
>>31456642
We should have pulled a Patton and just kept on rolling through the overextended undersupplied Ivans. We could have de-nazified and reformed the Bundeswehr on the move and let them get some sweet sweet revenge on the vodka swilling rape conquerors.
>>
>>31457105
>We should have pulled a Patton and just kept on rolling through the overextended undersupplied Ivans.
So undersupplied that they had 2.5 million people, 6000 tanks, 7000 aircraft 41 THOUSAND artillery pieces in battle of berlin alone. Wake up, buddy, they threw half of total amount of Allied troops in Europe into one battle.
>>
>>31456951
>>31457105
>If only Russia had done more to liberate you.

Nobody in their right mind should have expected them to, not in 1945. K. H. Borovský was once a massive slavaboo himself. Then he actually went to Russia and spent the rest of his life warning everyone he met to steer clear of the shithole.

Unfortunately, the elation from being "liberated" by the USSR, combined with the lingering resentment towards the West for being sold out at Munich, resulted in a strong pro-east and panslavic sentiment.
Throw a lot of disinfo into the mix (among other things, presenting US bomb runs on key factories still working for the Reich as "careless and indiscriminate attacks" while completely hushing up things like several accounts of Russian ground attack planes and bombers massacring civilians celebrating the end of the war because they mistook them for retreating Germans).
All that meant the commies had a piss easy job of the february 1948 coup, because everyone thought communism was hot shit. After that, some people started finding out real quick that they made a terrible mistake, but by then it was already too late.
The real heroes returned after having bled for their country in the Battle of Britain and other places only to be imprisoned and tortured by turncoat dickwads who spent the war sucking up to nazis and were now sucking up to commies instead.
>>
>>31457026
More like
>all of these outdated weapons/vehicles should still be in use because I think they're cool
>>
>>31453652
>believing Sprey and his claims about the F35

>thinking the AR15 is bad

>current year
>>
>>31453875

Lolno
>>
Two bullies agree to rule the playground between them. One immediately starts beating up the other kids and taking their lunch money.

The other one holds a kid down while the first bully gives him a wedgie, then mostly just stands around picking his nose.

Suddenly, in a fit of mad rage, the first bully leaps on the second, knocks him down, kneels on his chest, and starts beating his face in. The second bully starts screaming and crying for the other kids to help him.

While the first bully is thus occupied, the other kids band together and tackle him to the ground. The second bully lurches to his feet, kicks the first bully in the head, and starts beating up the other kids and taking their lunch money.

"Wow, you kids are really lucky I was there to save you! Did you see how badly I got beat up? You should be grateful I did all the hard work!"

The second bully gets up, smears
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.