[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got my concealed carry permit but I don't own a pistol.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 13

File: RgW12M8.jpg (59KB, 700x531px) Image search: [Google]
RgW12M8.jpg
59KB, 700x531px
Just got my concealed carry permit but I don't own a pistol.

Looking for a $500 pistol (give or take a hundred dollars) for conceal carry.

I'm leaning towards a Smith and Wesson J-Frame in .357 Magnum. I tend to prefer stopping power to capacity.

Reccomendo me a pistol? :3 thanks lads.
>>
>>31403894
pic is unrelated but a possible side topic for the thread.

>would u?
>>
>>31403894
you seem to have picked a pretty decent one, stick with that.

or if your lame and have no style
get a glock or walther.

it really doesnt matter, pick it and get it. if you dont like then sell it and get another.
>>
yes i would fuck a downy potato just so i can say i fucked a downy potato
>>
so you hear about mentally disabled girls getting taken advantage of sexually. how would that pan out?

>ok just hold still
>unh ungh
>she starts making farting sounds with her mouth
>ow that feels funny
>what are you doing with my pee spot
>yay lets get doritos
>owowowow
>weeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>31403937
dude just imagine the retard strength kiegels

if there's such a thing as a real live snapper, its gotta be retard pussy
>>
>>31403902
I...I guess maybe? Shit dude...that's harsh. Am I allowed to make this decision high or drunk?
>>
>>31403902
Yes, because this
>>31403934
>>
>>31403962
>Am I allowed to make this decision high or drunk?
who are we to make you choose? follow your heart.
>>
The fact that you just used "stopping power" unironically tells me that you need a lot more education before you buy any firearms
>>
>>31403937
they love to fuck
>>
>>31403894
If youre set on a j frame I would use 38 hollow points instead. 357 might have to much recoil to get follow up shots off quickly and accurately.
>>
>>31403977
I would be high to put me in a good mood and not hurt her feelings.
>>
>>31403894
Get the Mod.60 pro-series, have one and CC it daily.
>>
>>31403983
I'm not set on it I'm looking for suggestions.

>get follow up shots off quickly and accurately.

It would depend for me whether or not that's something I can mitigate with training .

The idea I have with the .357 is that hopefully I can incapacitate a person in 1 shot to chest from the large stopping power of the round
>>
File: 178013_01_lg.jpg (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
178013_01_lg.jpg
79KB, 600x600px
>>31404007
hmm yes this is a good looking gun.

How is it in terms of recoil with .357?
>>
>>31403902
may be willing if she was more like the one to the right. Probably would take some other product of potato to make it an easy decision, but as I stand now, I want to say no.
>>
>>31404031
same girl.
>>
>>31403902
As a community service, yes. I imagine it must be awful to be a retard, and have no option other than being raped or dying a virgin.
>>
>>31404015
See the TV in your living room?

Stop getting information about from it.
>>
>>31404064
well it seems to me like the strongest round to feasibly conceal carry, and I imagine being shot in the chest with it would put a person very quickly on the ground.
>>
>>31403937
that's actually frighteningly reminiscent of some of my sexual experiences with young women of average intelligence...

>>31403894
>I tend to prefer stopping power to capacity.
even if you are a perfect shot sometimes people just won't die.
https://www.policeone.com/police-heroes/articles/6199620-Why-one-cop-carries-145-rounds-of-ammo-on-the-job/
>>
>>31404030
i have this motherfucker too. i love it. its got the hilary hole tho, but i just ripped mine out. it shoots really well. recoil on some typical .357 isnt bad at all but on some hot loads its trying to fly away, my hands are medium sized tho. i think with some better grips i would be shooting way better. i cc it too like the other guy, i wanted something small but not snub/airweight/gay. its a really good size.
>>
>>31404015
+p hollow points will do just fine.
>>
>>31404042
can we airbrush reality in this scenario?
>>
>>31403902
no.

but i will give some anecdotal stories about how down syndrome people are just sex crazed mongoloids.

all stories occur when im in highschool
>i walk into bathroom and fail to notice the special need special needs teacher waiting outside.
>I walk in and notice that every stall and urinal is being used by the special needs.
>i decide i will wait til one opens
>i hear the toliet flush in the stall but then i see a guy start to leave the urinal so i start to walk over.
>this 7ft black special needs kid turn around flashing me a big black horse dick.
>i immidiatly 360 and run to the stall that just opened up.
>i piss and wait for them to leave.

next story
>i get out of class early and im waiting for the bus in the bus area
>all the special needs kids are blocking the door so i go to get water instead of trying to immidiatly get them out of the way.
I then over hear the funniest conversation between a male downs kid and a female down kid.
>girl to teacher "can me and him have sex"
>the teacher has this horrified look on her face and responds "you have to get married first"
>"can we get married"-girl
>"you have to ask your parents"-teacher
>"well we dont want to wait we want to do it now."-boy
>"you have to ask your parents"-teacher
>"well can we kiss"-boy
>"no, you have to ask you parents"-teacher
>"can we hold hands."-girl
>"sure, why not"-teacher
>"well if i cant have sex with him can i have sex with him"-girl while pointing at the dokney dick black kid

another one, and why you shouldnt let normals girls act like they arent oppose dating the downs kid
>we are in the middle of graduation ceremony rehearsal.
>special needs kid sitting in the row infront of me.(we go by alphabetical order).
>this is the same kid who asked the teacher if he could fuck the downs girl.
>someone ask the kid, how if he likes a girl.
>he points a cheer leader in the row infront of him.
>she notices "your so cute mike."
>he responds "can i get a hug"
continues
>>
File: IMG_20160920_230207.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160920_230207.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>31404015
Idk man. The only experience I have with j frames is my mother's air weight in .38. they're great guns but I feel like .357 would be a bit to much for a gun that small. Just my opinion though. Pic related
>>
File: Handguns.jpg (513KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Handguns.jpg
513KB, 2048x1536px
>>31403958
>snapper, its gotta be retard pussy
I laughed way harder than I should have.
As for
>>31403894
Just shop around, and take your time handle every gun and rent as many as you please.
Pick a gun that fits your hand, and then put it on your list. Whittle it down.
I would also recommend getting a full size pistol for your first one, it is infinitely harder to learn proper handling on a Subcompact, basically if it is smaller than a G19, or you can't get all your fingers on the grip, avoid it.
I nearly bought a G27 as my first pistol until I had the P320 dropped in my hand. Then I bought an LCP, and finally the P290RS

>Yes there are FMJs in the P320s spare, I have the one in the P320 and 2 more full up of Hornandy CD. There is some Rem GS in the LCP and the P290RS has some fancy SIG Elite ammo in it.
>>
File: 627pc.jpg (118KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
627pc.jpg
118KB, 600x600px
>>31404106
>>31404030
>>31404007
also i really want to get its daddy
>>
>>31403894
I'd go air weight .38 spcl. Maybe lcr.

Carrying is a killer. It gets old real fast.

I have a d frame aluminum gun and that's tough to carry all day. Mostly I wear a NAA on a lanyard holster.
>>
File: 629pc.jpg (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
629pc.jpg
71KB, 600x600px
>>31404173
and after that i want the big daddy turbo granpappy

its gonna be a nice set with retarded slanted barrel things but oh its gonna be sexy
>>
>>31403902
I've fingerblasted a chick with Cerebral Palsy...so why not?
>>
>>31404122
>she runs over and gives him a hug then runs back to her seat.
>"can i get a kiss"-downs kid
>"not right now" she say letting him down softy and hoping he will forget.
>"well can you sit on my lap" he responds pointing his shaky hand at his groin.
>"no, i cant"
>"then he ask her to sit on his face" while spinning his tongue around the outside of his mouth.
>"no" she is getting kind of blunt
>then people around are starting to get creeped out, so someone distract the downs kid with a random question.
>the special needs kid ended up getting his hug, he then started dry humping the cheerleader.
>>
File: 74574568456.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
74574568456.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>31403894
GLOOOOOOOOOOCK

Just kidding. Congrats on the permit. Know a few buddies who got rejected and are not scum bags. The background process is suffering. Not knowing how long it will take or why you are rejected.
>>
>>31404197
Lmao
>>
>>31403902
...do I have to be seen in public with her?
>>
>>31404210
not op here, I got mine a week after i turned in the paper work
>>
>>31404269
Fuck you and your glorious state. Most people have to wait months.
>>
>>31404269
I'm jelly, it took nearly a month for mine.
VA does it by county and mine is a prissy liberal one...
>>
File: sexy.jpg (246KB, 800x641px) Image search: [Google]
sexy.jpg
246KB, 800x641px
>>31404164
I had originally looked into a S&W 686 Snub.

I had been watching videos about it and it seemed like a really awesome pistol that I would like. I will get one eventually.

But it seemed too big to be a practical carry gun. It seemed like it would be a chore to carry and I eventually would end up not carrying as much as I should.
>>
>>31403894
Honestly I would go to a range and rent a couple guns that your interested in and see what you like. That way you can try some out before you make a purchase
>>
>>31404122
>>31404201
Holy shit. I get that they're retarded, but surely they knew what they were doing. It's just like children who think that it's funny to see how far they can go without consequences.
>>
>>31404283
dk if I'd call colorado glorious, but no complaints about getting my cc permit at least
>>
>>31403902
Only if alcohol is involved, largely with both of us really fucking hammered, and in it's a one night stand, and neither of us know each other's name.
>>
File: 1439522713832 copy.jpg (574KB, 800x756px) Image search: [Google]
1439522713832 copy.jpg
574KB, 800x756px
>>31404210
shit now I'm somewhat concerned.

I didn't actually get it today I just filled out the paper work. I can't conceive of a reason I'd be rejected.

I was arrested once but it was somewhat mistaken and I only got a misdemeanor ticket from it. I don't think any of that is on my record though.

I'll find out within five days they said.
>>
>>31404339
nigger she doesn't even know her own name
>>
>>31404351
In my county they look for any concerns that may hint you have run ins with law enforcement...I'm sure you're fine.
>>
>>31404351
Did you SAY this might be on your record? They won't just deny you if you have a record. They will deny you if you have an insignificant charge but lie about it.
>>
>>31404294
You can swap out the grips I am pretty sure.
my LGS has a pretty 686 snub hammerless just like this, felt amazing in my hands.
Besides, a good IWB holster and a decent belt can absorb the weight of almost any gun.
I regularly CC my P320 (sans the light) all 17 rounds and a spare mag, and I am only bothered when I hunch over low to grab something.
Keep In mind, I am a lean 5ft 10in at 155lbs.
>>
>>31404389
nah they never asked me about it.
>>
>>31404321
This is why I talk to retards and children as adults. I knew what i was doing when I did dumb shit as a child. I refuse to follow the belief that children and retards are not to be held accountable for their actions. I catch alot of shit for it to.
>>
>>31403894
I fail to understand how it would be any different than fucking a normal girl, except that I wouldn't have to lie when she asked if i "understand what shes talking about"
>>
>>31404501
I can't stand when people treat children like they're incapable of understanding things. I know a lot of kids that are more intelligent than most adults I know. When children say stupid things, it's not because they're unintelligent or otherwise unable to think their way through it; it's because they're working from incomplete prior knowledge.
>>
>>31403902

I mean, I guess I would...if she was downs with it
>>
>>31404572
Dude really? Yeah totally normal... expect the whole "ahhhh! Ugh duuh! I want potato chips after this!"
>>
>>31404587
;)
>>
>>31403894
Don't get a Hillary hole Smith & Clinton. Get a Ruger SP101 or Desert Eagle 1911 instead.
>>
>>31403894
Can I get one of her post shop without the before image?
>>
File: laughing mongoloids.jpg (176KB, 546x504px) Image search: [Google]
laughing mongoloids.jpg
176KB, 546x504px
>>31403958
>>
File: logo.jpg (55KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
logo.jpg
55KB, 500x494px
>>31403894
>>31403902
>>
>>31406982
kek
>>
>>31403902
Truly one of the great questions of the century.
>>
>>31403902

Absolutely not. What do you think I am, a degenerate? To the gas chambers with all of you retard-fucking mongoloids!

Love,
/pol/
>>
>>31403902
Fuck no.
>>
>>31403894

Get a Diamondback DB-9, they're about $300.

Also get R.I.P. rounds with some of the rest of that $200 left over. Dont train with those, keep them in magazines for daily carry.

> Conceal Carry Permit allows for more than just firearms.

Look into getting a Tazer or Hand Stunner. They've got stunners that double as a really good flashlight and can be wall-charged rather than using batteries.

Also you can now legally carry a Bowie Knife or the equivalent. Literally a fucking sword, you can carry a sword concealed if you can hide the fucking thing.

> Romans carried the Pugio to deadly effect, a dagger with a 9 inch blade that fanned out as wide as a gladius, leaving a stab wound just as large.

> You call that a knife? thats not a knife... THIS is a knife.

> Conceal Carry Permit may have shooting training as a requirement but it applies to other non-firearms concealed weapons.
>>
>>31403902

I would, for both before and after.
But I would slam it harder before, and more gently after.
>>
>>31403902
>>31409884

If this is OP understand the stigma against chubby girls is pretty much a hollywood thing.

Guys tend to like:
* Bigger Boobs
* Wide Hips
* Pudgy Ass
* "Legs" (that does tend to be a thin girl qualifier)

Also there are lots of guys that Like Thick girls specifically as long as they're not too thick. Im one of them (keep it under 200lb and you're good to go).

So all the aversion to that is pure Hollywood jew bullshit, divide and conquer, making you feel inadequate or useless even in your own bedroom.

> Some body fat, being chubby or pudgy, is remarkably healthy even if it means not necessarily being physically fit. There's a difference.

> Cubby or Pudgy looks remarkably Fertile and Wholesome. Subconsciously speaking increases desire to plunge a penis deep inside of it.
>>
File: ordont.jpg (143KB, 989x1334px) Image search: [Google]
ordont.jpg
143KB, 989x1334px
>>31409872
>>
>>31410046
>pudgy ass
harlem is that way, nigger.
>>
>>31403894
A snub barrel means you will be getting very little more from the .357 than a .38. You need a longer barrel to get the velocity increase the .357 has to offer and a 2ish inch barrel is not going to do it. If you get a full size gun go .357, if you get a J frame stick with .38.
>>
>>31410046
>the stigma against chubby girls
The point is that she has down syndrome. Not that she is chubby.
>>
>>31410214
Did not notice. Downs is something id expect youd need to hear the person talking to identify.

Would I hit that, yes I would.

But if somebody is mentally disabled that badly I don't think the state allows them to make decisions. So I dont even know if she can legally give consent.

So it may be a moot issue and my ??? about it would be enough to make me have to check about it online.

> people think its dispicable, seducing somebody with a mental disability.

> girl who obviously has no prospects, can be pleased by somebody who understands she is a person, ends up making her feel gooood. Other people are dispicable for forgetting she has "needs", other people should be shot for this.
>>
>>31411058
downs is obvious by physical appearance. in america's prudish culture the mentally handicapped aren't supposed to have sex. or if they do it's supposed to be with each other after their parents have had them fixed.
>>
Why do all downies look the same? No matter their age, gender, or race, they always seem to have identical-looking faces.
>>
>>31403902
The one on the right wouldn't fuck 90% of /k/
>>
>>31403979
Yeah he should get on your level and sperg out on a chinese cartoon forum. When people say stopping power, they mean killing power.
>>
I just spent an hour googling and reading replies to people asking the same question "how long did retards live." thanks OP
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.