[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the AK pistols /k/ I'm considering this:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: draco_ak_pistol_with_sb-47_brace.jpg (291KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
draco_ak_pistol_with_sb-47_brace.jpg
291KB, 2560x1440px
Redpill me on the AK pistols /k/
I'm considering this:

http://grabagun.com/century-arms-hg1916dn-draco-pstl-762x39-w-brace.html

Are they worth the money or not? Thanks for the answers.
>>
>>31386816
>Redpill me on the
where do you faggots come from?
>>
>>31386835
I've browsed /k/ for years now. Regardless of terminology are they worth the money or not?
>>
>>31386867
Yes. Fun little guns if you like huge fireballs. I have a Zastava M92 with a stabilizing brace and the things a blast.
They can also be advantageous if you live in a state that doesn't allow you to carry loaded rifles in cars, just loaded pistols. Then you have a "truck gun" that has a shitload of firepower in a small package, if that's your thing.

But keep in mind they're loud as fuck.
>>
>>31386978
Thank you. I own an AMD 65 so loudness isn't a deal breaker for me. How accurate are they? Is the M92 better than the Draco?
>>
>>31387007
Accuracy is mostly a crapshoot because of the short sight radius, but man sized targets at <100 yards is perfectly doable.

I hear good things about both really. I think being a Yugo gun, the M92 needs more proprietary parts, but there's a big enough market that it's not an issue. Mostly aesthetics at that point.
Performance is basically even between the two.
>>
>>31387062
Also, the Draco has traditional AK sights, the M92 has AKS-74U style sights
>>
>>31387062
you can get a peep sight for the AK to increase sight radius
>>
>>31386978
I've also been considering one of these and have had concerns about the noise.

Is there anything baring a supressor that I can throw on this thing to make it less fucking loud?
>>
OP here
I'm also thinking of:
http://grabagun.com/century-arms-arms-pap-m85-np-pistol4115.html?___SID=U

Any experiences? I appreciate it.
>>
File: M92Nk.jpg (106KB, 927x534px) Image search: [Google]
M92Nk.jpg
106KB, 927x534px
>>31386816
2nd only to women.
>>
File: 2016-09-15_21.13.22.jpg (1MB, 1491x2743px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-15_21.13.22.jpg
1MB, 1491x2743px
>>31387007
Go m92. Fit and finish seems to better when I compare mine to dracos I've seen. Pic somewhat related
>>
>>31388257
4 piece flashhider seems to cut down on some of the thump I feel in my chest when it goes off. As for the ears......nah
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.