[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which mag does /k/ use? lancer / DD / hexmag / magpul / other?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: mag.jpg (253KB, 2000x800px) Image search: [Google]
mag.jpg
253KB, 2000x800px
Which mag does /k/ use?

lancer / DD / hexmag / magpul / other?

ive only tried dd and magpul, got no issues with either, DD are a bit bigger because they hold 32 rounds obvioulsy, but i prefer the grip over magpul. i did see hexmags are 15 bucks online.

what say you?
>>
>>31384421
I've got 4 hexadecimal mags. they work fine. had a feed issue with one. cleaned the lips because they got dirty. problem went away. cleaned them all for good measure. They were 11$ at my lgs and I don't regret the buy but if I was in a war I'd want metal or maybe pmags.
>>
Okay Industries or D&H mags, cheap, never had a problem with them, stack 'em deep
>>
>>31384457
never heard of those before, it seems to me theres little difference on the magazine themselves, even though some offer little things to make them stand from others

>>31384450
>I'd want metal or maybe pmags.

whats so special about metal mags vs plastic? are they supposed to last longer?

on my 2 minute research on the subject people still prefer pmags.
>>
>>31384494
Well, they're metal. That's why. Naturally more durable given most scenarios.
>>
>>31384494
pmags have issues with the feedlips amongst other compatibility issues. Lancer mags are the best of both worlds.
>>
>>31384498
but plastic doesnt rust, check mate atheist
>>
>>31384421
I bought 4 DD on a whim. And sold my pmags after my first trip to the range with them. I personally prefer the grippier texture of the DD mags vs pmags. And it comes stock with the ranger base plates pmags have sold seperately. I also like how the bottom corner is cut so that the mags are more stable to use as a support rest. Furthermore, you can load it to 32 and unlike magpul it will seat into the magwell without having to slam it in or download. Lastly i like that it has a birght yellow follower thats noticeable when the mag is empty.
>>
>>31384562
>it has a birght yellow follower thats noticeable when the mag is empty.

hex mags have this too, why do you find this important?
>>
>>31384506
And aluminum does?

>inb4 hurrrrr the the outer layer oxidizes and that's what gives it corrosion resistance.

I've got 2 plastic IMI ones and a bunch of the D&H aluminum ones, and some pmags on the way because PSA had a deal that made them effectively cost a few dollars each, but I haven't tried them yet. So far I prefer the metal ones.
>>
File: 20140819_202619.jpg (590KB, 1252x1550px) Image search: [Google]
20140819_202619.jpg
590KB, 1252x1550px
>>31384562

Can you post a picture of the back of the feed lips of the DD? I always have to file my Pmags down for my SCAR.

Pic related.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>31385116
Did is right one
Pmag left
>>
Lancer and Pmags. I prefer 20 rounders though. More aesthetic to me.
>>
>>31385515
Not buying the 30 kids a second clip fucking pussy
>>
for ar strictly magpul, had multiple feed issues with hexmags (which were brand new). For Ak, magpul+ palm magazine, not gonna spend $60+ on a bakelite mag.
>>
Lancers and pmags for personal use.

D&H for range fuckery and scalping for the next habbening.
>>
>>31384457
I just ordered another pack of 20 from palmetto state

I hope I get foliage green followers instead of piss yellow this time
>>
Lancers > anti tilt STANAG > pmag
>>
>>31386095
I've never gotten anything but green followers in d&h mags from them. I did get a box of them with a different production date than the rest of mine and the date stamping was upside down compared to the first batch but that was it.
>>
When did neo /k/ start hating pmags?
>>
>>31384421
Lancer
>>
>>31386521
When they had feedlip issues.
Read: always.
>>
>>31384574
Because in the shade wearing sunglasses its easier to see yellow vs grey. Brass and steel look dark grey in shade. Its mostly nitpicking not so much important.
>>
>>31384421
I use hexmag but I live in a communist state and they limit me to 15 rounds and hexmag is the only affordable option for them.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.