[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello my friends Today, I have a question. I'm 18 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Hello my friends

Today, I have a question.

I'm 18 years old. I live in Colorado, Freedomland.

I don't have any felony charges. I was on probation for criminal littering in Arizona and probation for disturbing the peace in Colorado. The only thing that would interfere with my background check is a PPO (restraining order) from my ex's crazy 3 or 4 years ago, but they have since decided they're willing to negotiate it and it should be removed within 2 weeks.

I would like to purchase a handgun. To my understanding, I'm able to purchase a handgun from a private party and possess said handgun assuming I've purchased it legally.

Essentially, /k/, I'm asking: Can I cop a glocknade if I'm 18 with no open cases/background issues from a private party? If so, how do I make sure I don't get shot/arrested by a LEO if I'm OCing?

>pic unrelated
>>
File: 1456850177703_1.png (613KB, 499x672px) Image search: [Google]
1456850177703_1.png
613KB, 499x672px
Who cares, private parties don't background check you. As for not getting shot by cops, try not waving your gun around in front of them and not threatening/pointing it at them.
>>
>>31383479
Every private party I've ever talked to requested a background check. I'm not worried about passing it. I'm worried about being pulled over while I'm open carrying a pistol and I'm under 21.
>>
>>31383479
Colorado requires state background checks through the FFL for transfers. Californians did this.
>>
>>31383499
this

feels bad senpai
>>
>>31383447
>criminal littering
Explain
>>
>>31383499
your attractive snow brought the californians there
they would have never come if you had been a desert wasteland like arizona and new mexico
>>
>>31383542
oh god do I have to

if my question gets answered I can tell you this story but the second I tell it the entire board will jump in this thread
>>
>>31383559
Just try to buy one, you'll find out. Odds are you'll be able to
As for not getting shot, just don't point the thing at cops or shit you don't want to shoot
>>
>>31383590
ok thanks senpai

do you really want to hear this fucking story
>>
>>31383598
Yes
Also the disturbing the peace one would be relevant
>>
>>31383605
Which one first?
>>
>>31383624
littering
>>
>>31383624
The one you hyped the shit out of
So criminal littering
>>
Alright.

It was summer 2015. I was in rehab at 16. Rehab ended up being a cult (google bob meehan cult).

All the kids road tripped to Phx, Arizona once a year for a big sober party in the desert.

I was driving there with 3 of my closest friends. We hadn't slept in 2 days and were off a lot of red bull and rip it. We were in this tiny 98 civic coupe with a GT28RS pushing 12 peak into a b18c and straight pipes, a real meme of a car. We are surviving off cigarettes. We have a few cartons, a bunch of 20 packs of redbull, caffeine pills, and a shitload of mortars and bottle rockets.

So we're on west i-40 doing about 120, driving in shifts. I'm pilot because I had the most red bull and caffeine pills. Mexican kid is passed out in the backseat, fat kid is next to him but awake, and lanky kid is passenger seat with me. We're doing dumb teenager things, such as driving an unregistered car without a license, and sticking our asses out the window, etc.

So we pass this exit and this 87 ford aerostar decides to almost hit me and then gets in front of me and brake checks down to probably 40-45.

Like any respectable wedged driver, I throw it into 2nd and get infront of him and bring it down to 35mph. This continues until he gets up to 80 or 90. He isn't trying to fuck with me anymore, we've been sticking our asses out the sunroof at him for 15 minutes. we probably fucked his day up pretty bad because he's splitting lanes at this point trying to get away from us.

We decide that the best course of action is to turn the interstate into a full out FOB and engage target with small arms and this m252 of a firework launcher.

We roll back the sunroof and begin sparking fuses. It started out pretty slow at first. I'd get in the left lane, speed up to them, my passengers would shoot a bottle rocket at their window and then I'd fall back. We spent 20 mins doing this before it got intense. Cont.
>>
>>31383447
Kill yourself you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>31383702
Eventually it progressed to a high speed chase fueled by marlboro and taurine while firing mortars at this absolutely horrified younger couple who were from New Mexico. We saw cops, hit the brakes, got pulled over, got pulled out at gunpoint, hung out with cops, got arrested, booked, released, ticketed and court-dated, and plea-bargained.
>>
>>31383702
>>31383737
Huh, I thought it would be throwing a lit cigarette out a car window or some other mundane shit
>>
>>31383447
Colorado has some of the most lax gun laws in the world. As long as you aren't a felon, feel free to purchase any weapon (even NFA's) from anyone.
>>
>>31383737
>>31383702

who cares, tripfaggot?

tl;dr
>>
>>31383766
lmao nigger are you stupid

I made this trip to tell that dumbass story that anons wanted to hear
>>
>>31383702
What the fuck does firing fireworks at people have to do with littering?
>>
>>31383853
That's the charge I ended up with
>>
>>31383871
Sounds like you got off easy.

You can do a CBI check on yourself online for $6.
>>
>>31383491
>I'm worried about being pulled over while I'm open carrying a pistol and I'm under 21.
You can open carry at 18. You can concealed carry in a car at 18. You can't personally acquire one until you're 21 though. Private transfers require NICS and CBI checks. The NICS system requires you to be 21 or older.
>>
File: OP is a fag.jpg (75KB, 553x798px) Image search: [Google]
OP is a fag.jpg
75KB, 553x798px
>>31383830
Goddamn you are a fucking moron. Shooting fireworks at another car with a bunch of rehab losers. If we weren't a nation full of self flagellating cucks the police would have executed you by the side of the road and strung up your bodies as an example for other people not to be stupid.

I hope you are barred from legally owning firearms forever.
>>
>>31383932
What? Is this a state thing or some shit? I bought my first handgun at a private sale at the age of 18, just signed a bill of sale. Live in Texas btw.
>>
>>31383932
to the best of my understanding private transfers only require a CBI in CO?

>>31383960
Dude I was 16 in a legitimate cult, cut me a break. It was fucked up but it's in my past.
>>
>>31383479
Suzuha is best grill
>>
>>31383960
>the police would have executed you by the side of the road
>for being stupid kids
Go lick boots.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.