[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any new yorkers on this board? How the fuck do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1469795697841.gif (4MB, 171x200px) Image search: [Google]
1469795697841.gif
4MB, 171x200px
Are there any new yorkers on this board? How the fuck do I buy a gun here?
>>
You don't.
>>
hes right you know
>>
>>31381701
Find a drug dealer.

Otherwise if you wanna be a cuck about it, I bet the dudes working at a gun shop would be able to walk you through the process.
>>
>>31381701

Dont live in New York.

or

Blakc Market
>>
City or just state? Big difference
>>
>>31381701
Yeah man I can hook you up, got a couple g17's for sale real cheap. Come stop by my place in gramercy park 230 E 21st street and say you're from 4chan at the front desk. They'll send you my way.
>>
Just go to Virginia and buy one the same day. I live in manhattan and have carried a concealed handgun for 15 years never been stopped once. Just don't act like a ghetto nigger or dirty Puerto Rican and you'll be fine... I would suggest avoiding time square or Wall Street because of the bomb/gun powder sniffing dogs... if it's just for self defense when you're out & about you'll be fine. I've only had to pull it on a group of niggers once and they ran off before I could shoot it
>>
You don't.

You either wait for snackbars to kill you with bombs and stabbings, or wait for trigger happy cops to mag dump into a suspect all the while hitting 12 civilians in the process.

Why would you want a gun anyway! Supreme leaders Cuomo and Bloomberg know what's best for you!
>>
>>31381701
NYC is a gun-free zone. And it just shows how well it actually works, NYC is safer than it's ever been as a result, esp. when you don't even need guns there.
>>
File: what's in the box.jpg (91KB, 1019x562px) Image search: [Google]
what's in the box.jpg
91KB, 1019x562px
>>31381701
Two words, Easy Andy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dBn3fW1ijU
>>
>>31381701

Step One: Move to America. I know you may think you live in America it's a common misconception but you actually live in a communist republic adjacent to America.

Step Two: Acquire American currency. Thankfully the currency used in the people's republic of New York is still legal tender in America proper. Probably contributes to a lot of the confusion.

Step Three: Buy a gun.

I hope this simple guide has proven useful to you OP. Though if you were asking how to buy a gun in New York proper the steps are even easier.

Step One: You Don't.

There you go OP. Everything you need to know about gun ownership in America and places that pretend to be America.
>>
Why don't they just make New York a bomb free zone and put up signs in Arabic? Imagine the disappointment when those dirty muzzles get there and see they aren't allowed to blow shit up so they have to turn around and go home.
>>
>>31384514
But remember, the bombing and attempted bombing in Manhattan wasn't terrorism related at all! Cuomo said so, you dare question supreme leader Cuomo's judgement! You must be some KKK trump supporting fascist, and you must be a lousy shot! If you can't get the deer in 3 shots the deer deserves to live! At least NY didn't have any of those super deadly high impact violence barrel shrouds! You know the shoulder things!
>>
File: Screenshot_20160919-132839.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160919-132839.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
>>31383322
Top kek

Don't know if you were trying for the station but its right across from it
>>
>>31386304
Of course he's fucking trying for the station
>>
>>31383738

No store in their right mind would sell a handgun to a New Yorker.
>>
File: 4001qb.jpg (30KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
4001qb.jpg
30KB, 650x433px
First you buy one of these.

Then you shove that big black stock up your ass.

Then if you ask Cuomo really nicely and you aren't on a list of any one of dozens of prohibited groups of people, you can put your cuckstock onto an AR lower and get an upper with the threads removed.

Or you could buy a meme-14 or an ares SCR, or an SKS
>>
>>31381701
If you're asking a serious question,
You can legally get a long gun in nyc by applying for it with nypd. All guns are registered and are approved on a case by case basis. They won't let you have an ar or ak, but you could probably have an m1 or something like that and shotguns are typically good to go. Handguns are tougher but not impossible, you won't be able to carry though. Ny state is a lot easier with mostly ny safe act to worry about and pistol permit required to own pistols. Inquire wit state police or your sheriff for that. Any specific questions let me know
>>
>>31384148
Nigga, are you even trying?
>>
>>31386482
Please tell me that there's a lawsuit moving through the pipeline.
>>
>>31386482
That is fucking ridiculous. Are there even public ranges in Manhattan to shoot in though? I imagine there's probably a few police ranges and /maybe/ a place or two you can rent funs but that's it.

And as for OP, you do what I did and leave that shithole of a state. Iowa sure isn't the most fun friendly state out there but compared to NY it's amazing. If we ever get too cucky I'm off to Arizona or Alaska I guess, but I really like it here so I hope it doesn't get to that point.
>>
>>31387042
Its been this way for some time, I'm not aware of any ongoing lawsuits. Most people in NYC are hard core liberals, so they are pretty happy. I'm sure a good portion would love to have similar laws across the country or get rid of guns altogether.

>>31387169
There's one indoor range in manhattan to my knowledge. No place in ny will rent you guns as far as I know. You can't even handle one at a gun shop without a valid pistol permit. There are two types of permits: premise and sport. Premise allows you to have a piece for purposes of self defence in your home or business. You can take it to a nypd approved range a certain number of times per year and have to notify nypd that you'll be traveling with it ahead of time (no kidding). Sports license let's you go to nypd approved range as much as you want, but you can't have it loaded at home nor use it for self defense. There's also the 200 round storage limit within nyc zone, courtesy of fire department. That's 200 rounds combined. Welcome to the future lads. Not one inch
>>
>>31387488
Jesus Christ.

I wonder what the number of people carrying "illegally" is in NYC. It's gotta be at least in the tens of thousands.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.