[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a power armor thread be best here at /k/ or /o/? If I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 26

File: image.jpg (54KB, 429x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 429x360px
Would a power armor thread be best here at /k/ or /o/? If I'm making the thread anyway. How would you make a suit of power armor? I'd use 2 1/2" thick titanium alloy plates to cover the chest and the arms and legs would be screwed onto the main chest piece. The joints would be made from some sort of rubbery lattice. Also for heavier builds we would put in some sort of "oversized co2 cartridges" that would release air pressure fast enough to help push the weight.
Anyway. How would you build one?
>>
Heavy as fuck. Titanium sucks

Use 7075 aluminium and level III pe plates over vital parts.
>>
>>31374795
Forgot to say.

For movement you use pretensioned springs. And build an exoskeletton for legs and build your chest protection on that. Ao that its selfsustai ing ita weigt and you only have put energy into move it. Like a shopping cart where its easier to puss a full cart then carrying all.

And for joints use kevlar or dyneema
>>
>>31374762
The power source is still the biggest issue.
>>
>>31374837
Not really. Pretensioned springs and wired to your legs. So you have to use minimal force to lift
>>
>>31374854
and what about your arms?
and what about your spine?
and what about movement?
and what about your joints?
and what about your gear?
its called POWERED armor for a reason. Otherwise you're just some guy in a big, armored suit thats slower than a normal soldier, less mobile, with a much larger profile and shilhouette, and in no way benefits anyone otther than making them die of heat stroke and being unable to be moved or retreived in their 500 pound metal coffin.
>>
>>31375086
He's talking about building one in your backyard, not kitting out a platoon.
>>
>>31374795
>7075
>not 7055
>laughingsluts.jpg

But really OP, the problem is and always will be power sources. The only way you're going to get close is putting a small engine powering a hydraulic pump.
>>
>>31374762
>2 1/2" thick
Nigga.
>>
>>31375086
You can move easily no problem.

Ok fist develop an perfect energy source then complain about other peoples ideas, ok? Ok!
>>
>>31375159
>But really OP, the problem is and always will be power sources. The only way you're going to get close is putting a small engine powering a hydraulic pump.
Power source isn't that much of a problem actually. You need to use water cooled electric motors instead of hydraulics. Where it gets difficult is reduction gearing, to get decent efficiency out of the motors you need extreme gear ratios like 50:1 which will have to be custom made. The best li-ion packs would probably give you 12 hours or more.
>>
>>31374837
>The power source is still the biggest issue.
V-twin motorcycle engines exist.
>>
File: M2 Stinger.jpg (242KB, 1503x900px) Image search: [Google]
M2 Stinger.jpg
242KB, 1503x900px
The main point of power armor is less to do with the armor and more to do with the firepower it allows you to carry.
Power armor by itself is just an oversized, slow-moving target.
>>
>>31375282
>M2 Stinger
>Not carrying a full-auto PTRS with beta-c mags and a halberd head welded to the muzzle brake
>>
>>31375253
Lol no. Not even close, seeing as how darpa can only get 4 hours on their exo suits. Which don't carry any armour.
>>
>>31375195
Ill create a perfect energy source when you adress the issues without it. If you fall over in something that heavy, bend over and blow out your spine, twist too fast and snap your torso around to face 180 degrees behind you due to weight and momentum than in all those cases you will die.

The point of powered armor in most every concept is as a mobile heavy weapons platform, not a giant knights suit of armor. And for that you need a small and light enough power source that can generate enough power to that suit without killin the pilot with radiation.
but the more power you need the bigger you need to make that power source, and the heavyer it makes the suit, and the heavyer you make the suit the more power you need to move it, and so on and so forth...
>>
>>31374795

I've seen napalm like IEDs turn aluminum Bradleys into smoldering piles.

Aluminum is shit for armor.
>>
>>31375328
Hence the plates dingleberry.
>>
>>31375326
>bend over and blow out your spine, twist too fast and snap your torso around to face 180 degrees behind you due to weight and momentum

Those sound more like incompetent engineering than anything inherently wrong with the concept.
>>
>>31375390
So it needs physical or electrical governors to limit rom, add 10 pounds, need more power, add 2 pounds.
>>
>>31374762
If it's powered armor, why use titanium rather than steel? Titanium has more volume than steel for the same amount of protection, meaning the suit is going to be a lot more bulky than it has to be. Weight is less of an issue because the suit's legs are going to be powered.
>>
>>31374762
Spent a lot of time working this out. Lot of options that dont include reactor backpacks. Came to the conclusion the same tech/time/energy could be put into something more useful to my needs and has better commercial value. Picrelated.
>>
>>31375451
More weight means more power means more volume means should have used lighter materials.
>>
>>31375491
>more power means more volume
Or it could just mean a shorter operational time.

We don't even have a baseline for how big these fictional power sources would be in the first place.
>>
>>31375487
That been said. Wheels/ tracks are better than feet, a box has less surface area to armour, not many good hard point mounts on a human frame and you can only pack so much on your back.

A personal microtank will do what you want, keep you lower to the ground, hold more equipment, protect you better and can actually be built.
>>
>>31375147
so he's talking about building power armor in his backyard and chose titanium as his go-to material? Do you have any idea how hard titanium is to work with?
>>
>>31375597
I believe powered armor as a concept is intended for use in places where vehicles would be impractical, like inside buildings.
>>
>>31375328
>napalm on a tank
>blames aluminum

have you heard of ww2? how did tanks with steel armor fare against firebombs? do you know? not well. not well at all.

is steel armor shit too?

does titanium not conduct heat? it's metal, so it does.

is titanium shit?

>muh ceramic

try to build something out of 100% ceramic.
>>
File: badger.png (125KB, 351x264px) Image search: [Google]
badger.png
125KB, 351x264px
>>31375653
We've had this discussion to many times . The houses you're most likely going into will have tiny doors and weak floors.
Notice powered frame prototypes are demoed lifting boxes. Microtank prototypes are demoed driving into houses.
Lets keep this realistic this time around.
>>
>>31375653
>wooden stairs
>narrow halls
>fov
>>
>>31375725
*too

That and i thought this was about diy not military.
>>
>>31374831
>springs
>>
>>31375639
A lot people on /k/ are retarded.

>>31375725
I think any doors tiny enough and floors weak enough to stop powered armor will stop that thing.
>>
>>31375725
>>31375763
>Weak floors
>Stairs
>Squad broken
>>
>>31374837
Honestly we should just be using IC engines. A Wankel is 1/3 weight and 1/3 size of a piston engine of same power. I don't know what the fuel economy for a Wankel power armor would be but I guess you'd need something that could run constantly for 3-7 days.
>>
>>31375298
hellsing?
>>
>>31375326
You do realize that the people designing these things understand that the skeleton's joints must have limited articulation so has to not move past a humans range of motion.
>killing pilot with radiation
You've been playing too much mechwarrior.
>>
Power armor is never really going to have a legitimate usage.

any role you want power armored troops to fill can be fulfilled by lighter armored troops with vehicles, robots or drones.

There is no reason to put a man inside a humanoid robot outside of cool factor.
>>
File: Festo_Airics-arm[1].jpg (31KB, 580x255px) Image search: [Google]
Festo_Airics-arm[1].jpg
31KB, 580x255px
What's the best way to get the suit to move?
Is there a better option than inflatable tube muscles?
>>
File: Battle Dress.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Dress.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
>>31374762
I would take pic related and change it slightly.

The armor covering the legs and arms will be made out of kevlar,ballistic nylon, fiberglass and high strenght plastic to keep weight down and boost up protection to atleast lvl3A, maybe lvl3A+ since it would be great if it could stop armor piercing pistol bullets.

The armor covering the torso would be made out of ceramic with titanium backing boosted by a very thin layer of high hardness steel with kevlar padding as the final layer of defence and for absorbing any blunt trauma.

And then you have a powerd exoskeleton underneath the armor thus translating into powerd armor.
>>
>>31375897
>exoskeleton
>underneath

That would be an endoskeleton, Anon.
>>
>>31375897
Shush, neither the power armor shills or haters care. It's either a lightweight robot suit armed with vehicle weaponry capable of taking on platoons singlehandedly and win or a 3000 pound monstrosity that kills the wearer every time it moves.
>>
>>31375926
Now you'really just bein petty.
>>31375897
Great for a videogame, irl no power source would work so we're back to discussing space magic.
>>
>How would you make a suit of power armor
I'd wait for compact batteries capable of at least 48h of operation to come into feasible production, then think of the armor.
>>
>>31375884
Dont forget disk breaks in each joint. Those muscles work better popping instead of slowly inflating. They are cheap, powerful but not precise. Computer assisted breaking can be.
>>
File: Mk6corvuscompositiom.jpg (234KB, 1042x1118px) Image search: [Google]
Mk6corvuscompositiom.jpg
234KB, 1042x1118px
>>31374762
>How would you build one?

Beak
Helmets
>>
>>31375897
>TFW you realize MGS has technology way far out of whack for the time-frame
>No one has thought up PALS despite having future everything else and Big Boss is still using ALICE
>>
>>31375819
He is intentionally making up problems and giving bad solutions.
>>
>>31374837
Use a gas turboshaft, I'm a fan of routing the exhaust into a compressed air pneumatic system and hope critical counterdamping deals with the attendant issues of c.a. systems being 'springy'. The turboshaft is not only an electric power generator for all integrated systems, sensors, and displays, but it also obviates the need for a secondary compressor in pure ekectric models.

Repairs are as "simple" as detatching blown hoses and bad connectors for new plug and play units; a damaged controller is best situated in or just below the backback utility sections as another pnp system quickly routed through a primary bus.

The biggest downside is the noise of a turboshaft and fuel consumption, the upside is raw power loads let you turn a soldier into an armored one ton light assault vehicle that can clear rooms, also, the spinup sequence will give our troopers raging tech boners.
>>
>>31376049
Yeah now you have a vehicled sized suit. Good job. Very useful.
Plus you need a shit ton of armor to keep all the engine parts in working condition, which would make the suit extremely heavy.
>>
File: YNV4G.gif (3MB, 600x255px) Image search: [Google]
YNV4G.gif
3MB, 600x255px
>>31375998
>beakies
>>
>>31375424
Literal hard-stop limits in the joint do the job nicely, as does setting backstops/frontstops on actuator rods for pneumo/hydro design schools.
>>
File: 1474206464918.jpg (917KB, 1200x4326px) Image search: [Google]
1474206464918.jpg
917KB, 1200x4326px
>>31374762
does this answer your question?
>>
>>31375771
>not tearing the building down
>not securing heavier buildings while infantry tackle the softwalled shanties
>>
File: bigdaddy.jpg (221KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
bigdaddy.jpg
221KB, 1000x563px
>>31374762
Head and torso is the cockpit. No helmet bs.
>>
>>31376074
It can work on a three-quarter ton model with 1" steel equivalent anti-pers plating all over, most of that weight is actually armor plating; the exoskeketon, based on the hypothetical bom, only weighs about fifty pounds plus another hundred or so for reinforced joint bearings and eight-ton actuator groups on each limb subunit. With 900lbs of conventional steel rha as the baseline, you can jack up the cost per unit to bring down weight with advanced ceramics. Steel is just easier to cut for custom-fitted limb lengths.
>>
File: ELYSIUM_IE_VFX_03A.jpg (227KB, 1400x573px) Image search: [Google]
ELYSIUM_IE_VFX_03A.jpg
227KB, 1400x573px
All the problems with power armor disappear when you take the people out

by the time we can build reliable articulated powered suits of armor out of materials lightweight enough to be practical, we'd be better off just piloting the suits with AI and filling the meat-space with extra bullets.
>>
>>31376271

I mean, how do you solve the issue of fitting every suit of power armor to each individual soldier? What happens if a soldier's power source fails and they find themselves unable to move? What do they do if they raid an Afghani compound and need to climb a shaky wooden ladder to get to the upper floor? How do they get in and out of cramped APCs?
>>
>>31375597
Just curious, what if some asshole decides to start chucking Molotov in your general direction? What if it lands right on top of you?
>>
>>31376336

>each individual soldier?
no

>>31376336
>What happens if a soldier's power source fails and they find themselves unable to move?

reserves or nap time

>What do they do if they raid an Afghani compound and need to climb a shaky wooden ladder to get to the upper floor?

You would not use power armored troops for stupid shit like climbing dune coon mudhuts

>How do they get in and out of cramped APCs?

Bigger boxes

Why aren't we deep striking?
>>
>>31376383
Because of cowards and fools.
>>
How would one go about building suspension into power armor legs?
>>
>>31376435
Big ass springs, or hydraulic shocks.
>>
>>31376383
>You would not use power armored troops for stupid shit like climbing dune coon mudhuts

The only thing infantry are needed for is fighting within living spaces. Fighting over open ground is a task better suited to vehicles.
>>
>>31376369
Now i understand im dealing with a generation that is so literal the thought process is borderline retarded so im going to be patient.

That is a picture of a child in a paintball tank displayed as an example of scale.

Do you need puppets and crayons to kick that limited imagination into gear or is this tldr?
>>
>>31376460
Wow it's almost like
>>31375846
>>
>>31376472

???
yes
>>
File: 1474171814039.gif (417KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
1474171814039.gif
417KB, 500x208px
>>31376517
>>
>>31376463
But you were referring to it as if it had actual military implications.

And then you have shit like >>31375725

If you get butthurt over something as little as 4chan, no less the internet, maybe being online isn't your thing.
>>
>>31376435
Pneumatic systems are naturally compressible, the actuators are the shocks.
>>
>>31374762
Titanium isn't Adamantium or whatever the fuck. It's no stronger then steel, just lighter. Which has some serious advantages, but you aren't going to throw an inch thick plate on something and it starts shrugging off tank rounds.
>>
>>31375191
You have to admit you'd be pretty fucking bullet-resistant.

Walking would suck though.
>>
>>31375159
>vision of troops scrambling to response to the raid and their techs have to pull start their armor like fucking lawn mowers
>>
>>31375846
>Power armor is never really going to have a legitimate usage.

Well has legitimate usage. Just not direct combat usage.

A man hooked up to a outlet will have a much easier time lifting heavy weight material.
>>
File: at140913aairshow-7.jpg (56KB, 615x420px) Image search: [Google]
at140913aairshow-7.jpg
56KB, 615x420px
>>31376544
Thread theme is "how would you build it?" Not military applications. Not we have to solve all long term logistics to justify equipping a million troops by the lowest bidder circle jerk these threads always become.

How would you do it? Right?

My solution is a personal tank because it can be done for real.
The same answer the people developing the badger came up with.
The fantasy is walking around in your own personal tank. Walking is inefficient and unrealistic from a backyard engineering pov.

Sorry about hurting your feelings... fag
>>
>>31376685
>A man hooked up to a outlet will have a much easier time lifting heavy weight material.

Pallet jack
>>
>>31375998
>señor pickups
>>
>>31375884
Hydraulics
>>
>>31376708
>My solution is a personal tank because it can be done for real.
>The fantasy is walking around in your own personal tank. Walking is inefficient and unrealistic from a backyard engineering pov.

Your idea is retarded. You are retarded. Everything about this screams autism, anime, and failure.

It has all the disadvantages of both a tankette with nothing to make up for it.

I could just up armor an ATV and get better results.

I'm sorry you're too autistic to see that.
>>
>>31376716
I was referring to stuff that wouldn't be using jacks.

Like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hkCcoenLW4

Of course there's probably more efficient and cheaper solutions.
>>
>>31376842
You seem to have overestimated the value I hold in your opinion.

Good luck with that.

Personal microtanks ftw!
>>
>>31376646
> not having cartridge or air starts

> pffffffffwwwewwdddd
>>
>>31374762

I don't fucking know. I'm not some robotics engineer on DARPA's payroll with knowledge of power sources that do not yet exist. And neither are you.

In any case, the whole "walking tank" concept of power armor doesn't seem very practical to me. Load-bearing exoskeletons for infantry? Sure, that's worthy of pursuit. But I wouldn't armor that shit until something lighter and slimmer is possibly than that monstrosity you're suggesting.
>>
File: 1473785869216.jpg (529KB, 962x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1473785869216.jpg
529KB, 962x1196px
>>31375763
Let's say your armor and the tank are the same weight, 500 lbs. The bottom of the tank is about 2'x3' so you Hebrew 6ft2 to put that weight onto. It comes out at <7 psi.
Now a human foot is only about four inches across by about a foot in length. Let's say your armor triples the width for stability. So it is on 2 square feet (lel) which is 20 psi. That will make a big difference when it comes to a structures integrity.
>>
>>31375911
Either way I don't trust skeltls with my armor.
>>
File: 1472621761862.png (3KB, 306x269px) Image search: [Google]
1472621761862.png
3KB, 306x269px
>>31376935
>You seem to have overestimated the value I hold in your opinion.

I wasn't telling you off to impress you, you cretin. But believe what you want. It's a free world.

Admittedly, you have decent taste in anime.
>>
File: troy-new-suit.gif (30KB, 200x268px) Image search: [Google]
troy-new-suit.gif
30KB, 200x268px
>>31374762
I would talk to mr. Hurtubise.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 537x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 537x371px
>>31378203
Right around the time this hits the market. Its supposed to cost less than a segway.
>>
>>31374854
Thermodynamics. It's a thing.
>>
File: Orthotics1.jpg (553KB, 1994x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Orthotics1.jpg
553KB, 1994x1168px
>>31378278
Arms get the air muscles for the extra stamina and shock absorption.
>>
File: 4MM-Jetpack-Faster-Running-4.jpg (257KB, 625x444px) Image search: [Google]
4MM-Jetpack-Faster-Running-4.jpg
257KB, 625x444px
>>31378311
Jump jet thrusters may not give you flight but sprint bursts are being worked out already.
>>
>>31378356

this is retarded
>>
File: rollerman01-305x165.jpg (17KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
rollerman01-305x165.jpg
17KB, 305x165px
>>31378405
Until you strap the whole thing in WHEELS!!!!!!
>>
>>31375911
exo = external
endo = internal
an example of an exoskeleton is like insects or other creatures with chitin bodies have exoskeletons like crabs
current exoskeletons seem to be on a good track imo it's only natural they'll get armor thrown on for that type of application but I would think it's a mistake if it doesn't augment upper body strength in a natural way.
Armor worked for warriors because it helped them offensively in melee, not just take hits.
>>
>>31374762
OK, I know some stuff about this particular subject but won't be able to go into much detail.

First of all, power source. Forget batteries, as they drain they become dead weight. Fuel cells work here, however we have to be picky with the fuel. Hydrogen work but gaseous hydrogen offers shitty energy density. Notice H's place on the periodic table? It's with alkali metals, lithium, sodium, potassium, etc. Hydrogen does indeed have metallic properties, but it has to be in solid form, which takes tremendous pressure, the like of which is found and the centers of planets like Saturn and Jupiter. It's been theorized that these planets actually have cores of metallic hydrogen and other solidified gasses, when the force of gravity overpowers the nuclear strong force that normally keeps atoms separated it forms various types of what is called degenerate matter. While scientists haven't been able to observe degenerate metallic hydrogen directly it's thought that the protons and electrons of metallic hydrogen form a crystal structure the same way two types of atoms form a crystal structure in salt compounds, think sodium and chlorine in table salt. Physics-wise, this means that the metallic crystal hydrogen occupies a lower energy state than gaseous hydrogen, meaning that once compressed into a crystalline metallic solid the hydrogen will probably stay compressed.

Cont.
>>
>>31378554
So, remember what I said about energy density and how gaseous hydrogen sucks? Well with metallic hydrogen you've got an incredibly energy-dense material without any of the drawbacks of attempting to store hydrogen in a solid substrate like lithium hydride etc. Now all you'd need to do is liberate the hydrogen atoms from the crystal structure, which would be easy to do using a laser to vaporize a bit of the surface at a time. That hydrogen goes into the fuel cel and bingo-bongo, clean, portable energy.

Cont.
>>
>>31376271
Why not just have the robots be remotely controlled by a pilot like modern drones except with more control to rule out the possibility of AI fuckups?

Imagine if you put an operator like Vining into the pilot seat and gave him multiple units to control.
>>
>>31376271
By the time we can build reliable articulated powered suits of armor, AI will STILL be in its infancy.

Remote-control is an option, but there are latency issues to deal with.
>>
>>31378597
OK, so solid Hydrogen, great. Hand jobs for everyone! But apparently it takes an entire freaking gas giant planett to make the stuff. Fuck. Well, yes and no. If you'll remember what we're currently trying to do with nuclear fusion, that involves using all manner of magnetic fields, lasers, etc. to squish certain types of hydrogen together hard enough that they fuse to form helium, releasing a ton of energy in the process. With that in mind, what we'd need to do is smash hydrogen together in the right way that instead of fusing to helium, the hydrogen settles into the nice crystal structure I've been talking about. We're working on that and that's about all I can tell you.
>>
>>31375846
Maybe not powered "armor," but powered exoskeletons have a use in being versatile heavy-lifting tools.

Someone could then bolt armor onto that to make power armor.
>>
>>31378659
Samefag here, also the future of armor is diamond-like carbon, specifically a form known as Lonsdaleite. In fact, anything and everything that needs to be strong and durable will be made out of it, I imagine. It's that good.
>>
I normally just lurk because nofunz yet, but isn't one of the main points of powered exoskeletal armor that a human being is currently a lot cheaper than a computer system to replace, or at least in terms of insurance, etc.?
>>
File: 10824_large_HAL_Robot_Suit.jpg (65KB, 441x633px) Image search: [Google]
10824_large_HAL_Robot_Suit.jpg
65KB, 441x633px
>>31378674
It has a huge commercial market in the medical field too. Some say the next "mobility scooter".

Ive said it before in other threads;" We will see neckbeards in dead grannies exoskellys. Rising up from basements dressed in overlapping layers of surplus, cheap ar500 plates and duct taped bathroom tiles painted in truck bed liner. "
>>
>>31375782
Friend of mine had a Mazda RX-7, it had a Wankel engine, very fun car, lovely to drive.
It'd be terrible for sustained running though. You'd barely be able to carry enough oil for 7 days, let alone fuel.
>>
>>31375298
Just carry a DShK, they already make those.
>>
File: Alpha.png (247KB, 316x442px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha.png
247KB, 316x442px
Anything but this is doing it wrong.
>>
>>31378443
That would've made me so cool in middle school
>>
>legs
Fuck that noise, chop off those useless dangly pieces of meat and strap a pair of wheels or threads in their place, then add a nice meaty engine and laugh as legfags have to deal with shitty ground pressure and land speed
>>
>>31375597
> Tracks are better then feet
> Tracks better feet
That's why, in nature, all the animals have tracks... and why humans, and legs, are slow as shit and its impossible to climb or change direction quickly or jump while running.
>>
>>31378682
The energy thing is interesting, but are you talking about carbon nanotubes? when you're talking about lonsdaleite? I've never heard of that stuff before but I don't think there is going to be one plain thing in production/use once people figure out how to bond alloys and polymers into a new material. I think we're going to see a space elevator before some "super" material in commercial use.
>>
>>31375159
Id rather not be injected with high pressure hydraulic fluid in the even of a blown line. Or covered with burning oil. Hydraulics are dildos for power armor yo.
>>
>>31375782
An ice? They are loud, hot, and require fuel all so you can generate power. Fuel cells and advanced batteries would be the way to go. Supement with a small turbine generator for recharging. A turbine can be very small, and will run on any liquid that burns.
>>
>>31376865
Underrated post. Power armor exist.
/thread
>>
>>31374837
>2016
>still not using compact fusion cores.
Its like you faggots dont even want cancer.
>>
>>31375725
I can just see that picture being attached to a year 2070 internet article on wal-marts new power scooters for the widening american populace
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.