[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't feel much nationalism towards my country anymore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: jihad-soldiers[1].jpg (22KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
jihad-soldiers[1].jpg
22KB, 400x275px
I don't feel much nationalism towards my country anymore. Never was too interested in guns beyond marginal interest. I wouldn't even care if I'm fighting for israel anymore.

I simply want to slaughter as many muslim pigs as possible. I want to exterminate these roaches without going to prison for a lifetime. I'm very envious of the stories on here of people pumping bullets into these sub human rats. I don't care if I lose 4 years of my life. I just have to know that I will deprive at least one mudslime of life so that there will be 300 less of these viral beasts in america and europe 20 years from now due to their fecundity..

>inb4 edgy

How feasible is this? Do they still do this in the us military? Will I have to join the french legion?

Please tell me what I need to do as far as military service, in order to get into a position where I can exterminate muslims on the battlefield. Thank you.
>>
>>31371895
Assuming you're not so batshit insane you can pass a psyche evaluation, you can join the US marines and then you'll be the first deployed and really get to kill sandniggers with a bunch of other jarheads composed of America's finest warriors
>>
>>31371969
I'm afflicted with personality disorders but I can hide it, have no public records, and know how to fake the MMPI.

I need to be SURE that I will get to kill muslims though. Not sit on a base doing fucking nothing. I need to kill these beasts.

what about the french legion? I hear combat is basically guaranteed.
>>
>>31371895
You could always fly to Syria and join the Kurds
>>
>>31371895

I'm going to suspend belief for a second and pretend that this isn't a horrendous bait thread.

If you really want a guaranteed trip the the Middle East, learn Arabic, join the Army as an 11B, and successfully get through Special Forces Assessment and Selection. If you've already learned Arabic like I told you, then you're more likely to go to 5th Group because you already know the language. They deploy to sandbox all the time.
>>
>>31371969
This, except presumably unironic.
>>
>>31371895
Ouch, that edge

#NotAllMuslims, you bigot
>>
>>31371895
>I simply want to slaughter as many muslim pigs as possible.
Edgy.
>>
>>31372043
It's not bait. I really hate them. I hated them with a burning passion ever since I was 7 years old and saw 9/11.

I looked into special forces but it seems like most people are flunkies and get dumped into those regiments for SF rejects.

None of this is guaranteed at all, it seems like the foreign legion would be the best chance, no?

Can you have the army train you in arabic and THEN do that? I'm quite verbally intelligent, taught myself a difficult foreign language, and I'm confident I could do well on the DLAB.
>>
Step 1 (optional): Learn Arabic
Step 2: Fly to Syria
Step 3: Shoot people (probably won't be terrorists, but it doesn't seem you would care)
Step 4: Probably get shot
mission success
>>
>>31371969
*can't

Sorry, hope I didn't cause confusion
>>
>>31372056
Goatfucker detected
>>
Join Assad.
>>
>>31372185
Racist Drumpf supporter
>>
>>31372056
Get off my planet dood.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3300x2200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3300x2200px
Join the K*rds
>>
>>31372215
>Supporting anybody but the best 2A candidate.

get of my WEAPONS board nigger.
>>
>>31372224
The best 2A candidate is Johnson, faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3881x2523px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3881x2523px
>>
>>31372236
The man who literally threw away a gun given to him. Dont let your feefees blind you.
>>
>>31372236
Threw a gun away also didn't qualify to debate.
>>
>>31372056
>>31372215
> bigot
> Racist Drumpf supporter

Sand nigger or worse - an sjw muslim sympathizer.

Either way,
>>31372224
btfo.
>>
>>31371895
fuck off jew
>>
>>31372236
>Johnson
>Dude weed jew bake the nazi cake lmao the candidate
>good for anything

fuck man what are you thinking
>>
>>31372236
lel
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 641x556px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 641x556px
>>31371895
OP don't bother. The only people killing them off in droves are drone pilots and Israelis sort of. Even then it won't feel like you did anything at all, because they're being supported by the United Nations. Our government somewhat takes a stance against them, but it's only to make a profit from the whole thing.

Basically OP, I would just give up or go to Israel. Israel fights these roaches every day, whether they want to or not, and they always come back with more to shoot at no matter what.
>>
>>31372042
Many of the Kurds are Muslims and their allies like the Sannadid force, Jaiysh al thuwar and Northern sun battalion ect are Muslims.
>>
>>31372081
Even if you got into the foreign Legion, anywhere you would be sent would involve you fighting alongside or training local troops. so you would probably be saving more lives.

Also you seem like you have a mildly spastic brain, dunno if they would let you in.
>>
>>31372027
>french legion
I've heard survival rate is 20%
>>
Just fly to Syria and do your stuff there

You are a grown fucking man.
>>
File: 1465366370630.png (161KB, 424x353px) Image search: [Google]
1465366370630.png
161KB, 424x353px
>>
>>31372027
They don't take fat autistic fucks
>>
>>31374286
No modern western force with modern equipment and airpower has 80% casualty rates.
>>
>>31374421
i'm not fat nor autistic, can do 30 pullups in a row, 10% bodyfat, 6 minute mile, I'm in pretty good shape

>>31374286
it isn't even close to being that low.
>>
>>31372056
#prettymuchallmuslims
>>
>>31371895
lol OP, dont worry mate, you gonna make it soon and hopefully and by the grace of Allah, a mad Taliban sniper will 360 quickscope your fat head. Good luck mate, you gonna need it.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.