[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=63e_ 1473975036 >You get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 26

File: shot0002.png (318KB, 736x380px) Image search: [Google]
shot0002.png
318KB, 736x380px
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=63e_1473975036

>You get a knock at the door
>It's the police
>Your dog comes up to bark at them
>Cop shoots your dog

How do you react?
>>
>>31364790
>mfw
>>
>>31364790
Record the event with my home security system.
Sue the police department into oblivion.

Get a new dog.
>>
>>31364790
2nd cop couldnt wait to shoot that dog. First guy wasnt even really bothered by it.

>you shoot police dog
OMG you shot an officuhof da laww!!!

>cop shoots your dog
meh
>>
>>31364790

>lady makes attempt to close the door
>cop pushes it open

gtfo, pigs are at fault here.
>>
I don't call cops so.

>oh hey this dog is coming
>let me just keep the door open
>>
>>31364846
>you shoot police dog
>OMG you shot an officuhof da laww!!!
>cop shoots your dog
>meh

first time you realized that not all persons are equal before the "law"? wew lad!
>>
>>31364790
/k/ loves the cops, theyd offer a blowjob and to rub the dogs blood on their asshole for lube.

I like hiw the cops opened the door wider and let the dog out, just to shoot it in a split second.

Protip: cops will shoot you too if you bark your mouth off at them.

Inb4 nigger.
>>
>leaving your door ajar for the cops to push open
>naming your dog Targaryen

Can't rustle up much sympathy here.
>>
>>31364881
>>leaving your door ajar for the cops to push open

He put his hand on it to keep it from latching.

>offer a blowjob
>>
>>31364790
Shoot the cop.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/police-officer-shot-dead-pointing-stun-gun-mans-dogs/
>>
>>31365084
>Shoot the cop.

>Since this case has been tried, a jury of nine women and three men only needed about a half hour of deliberations to find George Hitcho Jr. guilty of first-degree murder in the death of Freemansburg police officer Robert Lasso.

I'm not throwing my life away over some animal that would abandon me the instant I stopped feeding it.
>>
>>31365111
>offer blowjob and rub the blood on his asshole for lube

Ftfy
>>
>>31365111
Trips of selfishness.

I'd put my life on the line to save my dog and I'd hope he'd do the same. That being said if he's already dead... not much I can do, suck it up, seek legal recourse and move on.
>>
>>31364790
>Name dog Targaryen
She could name it Sean Bean.
>>
>>31365111
Guy probably had a shit lawyer
>>
>>31364790
High five him for getting another one
Seriously dogs are the equavilent of niggers in my neighborhood
>>
>>31365146
>I'd put my life on the line to save my dog and I'd hope he'd do the same.

Real life isn't a Disney cartoon.

>>31365240

No, he shot a cop without any good reason to do so.
>>
>>31365284
>No, he shot a cop without any good reason to do so.
He clearly said the cop was pointing a gun at him and threatening his dogs. Along with trespassing since the cop had no reason to be on his property.
>>
>>31365311

Just read the article before replying. None of what you've said is true.
>>
>>31365240
Nah, if the jurors dont give the verdict the cops want, they will harass the jurors to hell and back.
>>
#AllDogsMatter
>>
>>31364790
>owning a dog
http://youtu.be/v2GUiKo659Q

>>31365331
>grasping at straws
>>
>>31365322
Threatening him
>‘He tried to kill my dogs and pointed a gun in my face,’

Threatening his dogs
>Freemansburg police officer Robert Lasso had pointed at the attacking dogs when the homeowner pulled out a shotgun and fired the fatal blast on Thursday evening.

Trespessing
>The officer had been responding to a report of a disturbance and ended up at the back of Hitcho’s house, authorities said
>>
>>31365322
Yes sir.
>>
does anyone have the vid of the atf shooting their own dog? I need it for reasons
>>
Why the fuck would I open my door? I installed the intercom system for a reason.
>>
Nothing, unfortunately. Our nation collectively worships cops despite an increasing trend of proven lies and excessive force as cell phone video contradicts police reports. And yet, the public will still believe a cop saying anything over anyone else, unless you have a huge and incontrovertible amount of evidence to contradict their perjury.

Here's a funny and relevant story http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/03/07/west-virginia-woman-acquitted-for-stepping-between-dog-and-cop-who-wanted-to-kill-it/

Lock up your dogs until we can lock out the police unions, then your dogs will be safe.
>>
>>31365357

Just read the article before replying. None of what you've said is true.
>>
>>31365475
OR maybe cops could be less trigger happy?

The dog was absolutely no threat. The cops were even the ones who let it out.

Fuck the police.
>>
>>31365485
k
>>
>>31364790
>non complying with cops verbals commands
>gets shot

The lesson is: comply with commands, nigger.
>>
File: atf mind blown.jpg (60KB, 334x750px) Image search: [Google]
atf mind blown.jpg
60KB, 334x750px
>>31365475
>>
The video that accompanies this article is worth watching

http://mimesislaw.com/fault-lines/puppycide-just-how-many-dogs-do-american-cops-kill/10561
>>
>>31365516
>armed
>verbaly threatened LEO
>threatened LEO with body langue
>failed to comply with commands
Justified. Every nigger in dogs place would be shot too. Don't be a nigger.
>>
>>31365563
>threatened
>mag dump
>I am the law
>>
>>31364790
If the police are at my door the first thing I'd do is lock my dog in a room.
Seen too many cops kill dogs to take any chances.
>>
>>31365545
>cops are your masters

fuck off statist.
>>
>>31365618

>Seen too many cops kill dogs to take any chances.

definitely owner error but that doesn't mean that the cop doesn't deserve a bullet between the eyes or better yet being eaten alive by a few dogs chained to a tree.
>>
>>31365639
the real issue is that they pushed open the door.
>>
>>31365459
do you have a jar of pocket sand near your front door?
>>
>>31365584
>he thinks he has right to threat cops verbally and brandish weapons
>nigger detected
>>
>>31364878
Yeah maaaaaaannnn. You tell these sheeple! expose those govt agents!
>>
unsheathen my mini uzi and unload 30 bullets on the face of both police officers. i am acting in self defense as they have violated the non agression principle also i'm a libertarian
>>
>>31365703
>he thinks cops shoild be able to shoot what they want, when they want, open doors to residences, take anything they want
>he thinks cops are cool because they regretfull shoot a nigger

You have to be 18 to post here little girl.
>>
>>31365720
>muh sugar daddy is a cop teehee

Faggot
>>
>the whole thread /k/ ignores it was a rubber bullet
i'm very disappointed
>>
>>31365725
Sometimes I really feel as if this board's shitposting surpasses [s4s] levels of quality.
>>
>>31365745

Howdy nigger.
>>
>>31365772
https://youtu.be/orloQnzBRCw

Cops are niggers m8e
>>
File: MARPAT迷彩で隠れてみた.png (465KB, 616x356px) Image search: [Google]
MARPAT迷彩で隠れてみた.png
465KB, 616x356px
>unironically defending officers to shoot a fucking dog for no fucking reason
The subject was even white and female, and was clearly coperating with the officers in what seems to be a suburb.
>>
WHY IS THERE A CORRELATION BETWEEN COPS AND KILLING DOGGOS?????
>>
Serous think for just for a second that will happen if you jump out of teh door swinging knife, crying "i will cut you balls off, mothefucker" and advancing towards cops in that manner ignoring their commands? How many seconds you would live? Now tell me why dog owners believe that their puppies have privilege to do same thing and get away with it? Don't. Be. A. Nigger.
>>
>>31364790
I honestly don't know. The logical thing to do would be to seek legal action but I'd more than likely lose my shit and do something stupid.
>>
>>31365820
Cop's favorite past time. They can shoot a dog and nothing will happen to them. If they shoot a person the get a vacation and cant shoot anyone for 2 weeks. They have no training beyond draw and mag dump.

Most officers are shot by a partner or their own gun. That should tell everyone about how well they are trained.
>>
File: john_wick_wall.gif (2MB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
john_wick_wall.gif
2MB, 500x206px
Rational response:
>Take legal action against the police department.

Proper response:
>You've all seen John Wick.
>>
>>31365875
Dont hold a door open. Thats not legal anyway.

Oh well, Im sure the cop will fumble his pistol and shoot himself in the balls in a week or two regardless.
>>
http://www.kens5.com/mb/news/investigations/sapd-suspends-officer-for-chosing-whataburger-over-providing-back-up/305889118

Burger cops
>>
File: 1473139938255.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473139938255.png
66KB, 554x400px
>>31364790

>mfw dumb dogs get killed
>>
>>31365875
>dog barking

is the same as

>you jump out of teh door swinging knife, crying "i will cut you balls off, mothefucker" and advancing towards cops in that manner ignoring their commands?

wew lad. are you some mudslime to be this cani-phobic?
>>
>>31365916
Nah, I bet he is a fag with a cop fetish like 90% of /pol/.
>>
File: 1473134779071.gif (203KB, 1376x850px) Image search: [Google]
1473134779071.gif
203KB, 1376x850px
>>31365892

>no recoil
>>
>>31365545
Holy shit.

>death penalty for not obeying cops

What the hell is happening to this board?
>>
>>31365944
It's just shitposting. The retard doesn't actually believe the drivel he types.
>>
>>31365959
>>31365959
Sometimes I wonder though.
>>
>>31366032
Nigs?

The girl in the video is white.
>>
>>31366058
>tatted up
Looks like a coalburning choo choo train to me.
>>
>>31366032
this is about dogs. dogs are trainable and reasonable animals with valuable skills - niggers are not.
>>
>>31365545
>implying the dog knew the command "BACK"
>>
>>31365959
See
>>31365938
>>
If dogs are so dangerous to police that they have to shoot them, then clearly we should be able to find some cases of police being seriously injured or killed by dogs because they did not shoot correct? So where are they? Post one. Just ONE case.
>>
>>31365475
Thing is though is that most situations you're talking about don't make the national news because it can't be made into a race thing. The media chooses to get up in arms over stupid niggers doing nigger shit and people feel bad because he has to make a split second decision lest he possibly be killed.
>>
File: 1462502502308.gif (1MB, 397x307px) Image search: [Google]
1462502502308.gif
1MB, 397x307px
>>31366068
>coalburning choo choo train
>>
https://www.odmp.org/search?name=&agency=&state=&from=1936&to=2016&cause=Animal+related&filter=nok9
Click the names of each officer to see specifics.

You'll notice that not a SINGLE one was killed by a dog. ZERO police deaths by dog in 80 years. Dogs are NOT a threat to cops at ALL.
>>
I don't know man but all I do know is that I always check to see who's out my door first and i've personally always hated it when people answer their doors and their dogs come running out and freaking out about me. If I see coppers i'm gonna tell my girl to grab a hold of my dog or lock them in a room myself before I answer that door.

I guess i'd try to sue or some shit if I was in her case though.
>>
>>31364790

I've had cops come to my front door when I had a dog before.

I held on to my dog's collar firmly, so they could see it wasn't going anywhere.
And if I would have had to leave the door, I certainly wouldn't have left it open, regardless of whether my dog was near it at the time or no.

After a few minutes of talking to them, I let my dog walk over to them, they both petted it, and eventually left.

If your dog runs at people and gets shot while it wasn't under your control and supervision, it's YOUR fault.
Regardless of whatever else may have happened beforehand.
Anything else is literal HE DIN DO NUFFIN nigger bullshit.
>>
>>31366215
>If I see coppers i'm gonna tell my girl to grab a hold of my dog or lock them in a room myself before I answer that door.
That won't do any good.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/detroit-officers-kill-dogs-warning-graphic-photo-article-1.2651260

>family sees cops
>locks up dogs
>cops execute search warrant
>shoot dogs through locked door
>>
>>31366201
>the officer has to die for it to be a threat
nah famme
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=police+officer+bitten+by+dog
>>
>>31366215
>i've personally always hated it when people answer their doors and their dogs come running out

dog people are usually mentally deficient self-righteous cunts. I've seen a dog jump into a stroller and the dad in a feat of sudden onset of ninja skills kick the dog away before it touched the daby inside. the dog when sailing 15 feet through the air, crying like a bitch. the owners lost it. like literally the man wanted to go at it while his wife screamed at the top of her lungs. neither of the realized or let themselves aknowledge that it was their faul entirely and that they were wrong. in fact, it's the law here that dogs must wear a muzzle and be leashed in public - for good reason.
>>
>>31366247

>After officers entered the home, one of the dogs was able to get out of the basement, and harmlessly sat next to Smith. As Smith reached for the dog, officers shot the animal "multiple times," the lawsuit charges.

lol, you don't actually fucking expect me to believe this, do you?

Show me one fucking dog that when strangers come into its house, it just casually walks up to them and fucking sits next to them, and I will chop my cock off on livestream
>>
>>31365584
Blame the Clapistanian legal system for that. When you use a firearm there, you better make sure you use as much force as you can, because if you don't they're going to construct it as "he didn't really fear for his life/health because he only shot this many shots".

And gods help you if you fire a warning/wounding shot.
>>
>>31365700
I have one better. A sand launcher integrated into the intercomms.
>>
>>31366255
How do mailmen survive then? How about utility workers? I mean if dogs are so dangerous you'd think there'd be thousands of dead mailmen.
>>
>>31366281
Show me one dog that is so dangerous you have to shoot it through a locked door.
>>
File: planking.jpg (132KB, 1197x209px) Image search: [Google]
planking.jpg
132KB, 1197x209px
That's what the stupid white trash deserves. Fuck white trash and fuck niggers.
>>
>>31366381

Sometimes they don't.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mailman+killed+by+dog
>>
>>31366413
And sometimes people are killed by AR15's. Ban assault weapons.
>>
>>31366397

I have no reason to believe anything in that article is true, and I have no idea what the real circumstances are, so it's pointless for me to comment on.
>>
>>31366426
Nobody is saying you should ban dogs.

Are you really saying you shouldn't shoot someone who's threatening you with an AR-15? Because that would be analogous to not shooting a dog who is acting aggressively towards you.
>>
>>31366437
Can you explain the bullet holes in the door?
>>
>>31366426

You're the one who brought it up.
By the way, if you read some of those results, they include mailmen being attacked by dogs and defending themselves with guns.
Weird, since they aren't power tripping corrupt police who just love killing things.
>>
>>31366426
>And sometimes people are killed by AR15's. Ban assault weapons.

No. Sometime people are killed by other people using assault rifles. There is a big difference. Inanimate objects don't commit crimes.
>>
>>31366321
That's only for civilians, silly (yes yes, I know technically cops are civilians but they have done their damnest to make themselves a separate legal class entirely). Cops are insulated from accountability in ways we could only dream of.

As a citizen who uses lethal force, even if you aren't charged or if you beat the rap, in many states you can still be sued. Suing cops is different, since almost inevitably they'll be indemnified so you're really suing the city. You don't get that luxury as an ordinary citizen. Even if you win, you'll still be out of a good deal of money. Meanwhile a settlement is pocket change for a city.

Since cops are nearly never actually indicted, let alone enter a court room for their crimes, this "You gotta shoot to kill" doesn't factor in at all for police.
>>
>>31366445
walking towards you tail wagging != acting aggressively
>>
>>31366447

I could think of a ton of reasons how that could happen.
I assume you can too, since it isn't very hard to imagine.
>>
>>31366476
Name some of them.
>>
>>31366484
It's pointless, you know. The guy you're arguing with will never distrust a police report and they will never discount the word of a cop. They will twist and contort themselves in ways we can only imagine, abandon principles and beliefs, just to defend the actions of police.

It's sad, honestly.
>>
>>31366471
Try to do same shit at police yourself. Clean gene pool at last.
>>
>>31366465

I think it's more likely the cops only perform as they're instructed, and they are instructed to neutralise the threat as quickly and surely as possible when the need arises.
>>
>>31366521
So why cant I immediately shoot anything that walks towards me?
>>
>>31365135
>>31364902
>>31364878

family what kind of shitposting IS this?
>>
Stay calm, eventually sue for damages and then three years after I lose the case, kick in the door to the officer's home and magdump into the fucking faggot's family cat.
>>
definitely the cop's fault for trying to sneak a peek inside after she closed the door.
i love the fact that these dumbass cops pull this kind of crap even when they have cameras recording everything they do.
>>
>>31366539
Because you don't have the proper training *NDs into leg* or the years of experience *fires into moving vehicle despite department policy not to* or the professional demeanor *commits perjury on the stand* to act according to the best principles *steals cell phones and security cam footage of everyone present so they can't disprove fraudulent police report* that keep us all safe *does welfare check on old man and kills him after illegally entering the house*.

I guess cops are just better than the rest of us and can't be criticized unless you're a gangbanger.
>>
>>31366619
>i love the fact that these dumbass cops pull this kind of crap even when they have cameras recording everything they do.

as if anything will happen to them for it...
>>
>>31366619
Why wouldn't they? They'll still get away with it.
>>
>>31366137
It's been 80 years, last cop killed by a dog died in 1936.

Of rabies, so he didn't even really get killed by the dog...
>>
File: NothingCouldGoWrong.jpg (27KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
NothingCouldGoWrong.jpg
27KB, 960x540px
>>31366376
>"Sir, open the door"
>"Who is it?"
>"Its the police, now open up"
>Anon proceeds to depress the button hidden under his Dragon Dildo shelf, and the Officers get a face full of Premium Xtra-Course Pocket Sand™
>The police run crying back to their cruiser, and Anon reloads the cartridge in preparation for the next time
>>
>>31364790
>calling the cops
>answering the door for cops
>>
>>31366562
Police are a street gang we all pay protection to.

They protect and serve each other and the state, not the citizenry.
>>
>>31366539
If that anything does >>31365875 you can shot him/she in the states with stand your ground doctrine.
>>
>>31366645
>...

didn't know i was on gaia
>>
>>31366697
Did the dog in the video look aggressive at all?

The other cop didn't seem to afraid.
>>
>>31365916
Dog was not """jsut barking""", that is verbal threat with physical violence BTW. At also brandished a weapon (teeth), advanced with violent body language and refused to comply with verbal commands to stop. Play nigger games, win nigger prizes.
>>
>>31364790
>implying I open my door.
>>
Why are Americans such pussies that they have to always shoot not just with incidents like this but look at that fool Zimmerman he was in a fight with a fucking teenager and had to shoot him whats wrong with fighting back why have you lost the ability to fight with your hands just look at boxing theres loads of good White European fighters there but very few if any White Americans its strange.
>>
File: left 4 arrest.webm (3MB, 1024x427px) Image search: [Google]
left 4 arrest.webm
3MB, 1024x427px
>police come to my door for any reason at any time

I'm not going back to the psych ward. I'm certainly not going to jail.
>>
>>31364790
jokes on you I don't have a dog
>>
>>31366715

the dog ran out the door at the one officer but honestly the dog was sort of the in the right as far as dog law goes. its the cops fault for threatening it
>>
File: traffic stop.webm (2MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
traffic stop.webm
2MB, 720x576px
>>31366758
>getting into a boxing match who respond to traffic stops with guns drawn

If I ever visit america, the first First FIRST F I R S T thing im doing is buying a gun.

Prolly an AR despite my hatred of them as an overpopular meme rifle even worse than civics are to cars, because fuggit, I'm qualified on a C7, I may as well get something familiar if I'm going to rely on it as a piece of lifesaving equipment the same way I rely on sprinkler systems and AEDs here in Canada
>>
>>31366758
>just look at boxing theres loads of good White European fighters there but very few if any White Americans
>its strange.
Not really, you've gotta be dumb, poor, and without hope for real life success to think it's a good idea to try make a living at boxing (because your brain will be turned to mush).

In the US, there's a far larger talent pool that meets those criteria in the black community, whereas in Europe, the Slavs meet that description best.
>>
>>31364790

How to handle this situation like a white person, and not a dirty nigger or coal burner

>hear knock at door
>look through peep hole
>see it's the police
>answer door, but walk outside, closing the door behind me
>speak with them on the porch
>ask them why they are looking for said individual
>ask if they have a warrant
>tell the officers that the next time I see said person, I will let them know that they should contact the police department
>ask for a card
>wait until the police get back in the the car
>go back inside
>hand card to friend

nobody gets hurt, dog isn't shot, you break no laws and give the police zero reason to enter your own or push your door open.

>protip: if a cop sees something suspicious while at your door way, he has the right to walk right the fuck in
>>
>>31364790
>opening the door
you already fucked up, anon
the correct answer is
>shouting WARRANT AND IDENTIFICATION through a barricaded door, weapon in hand
>>
>>31366825
>When you're so MADD you double tap an unarmed drunk driver after a crash
>>
>>31364846
>First guy wasnt even really bothered by it
He was bothered enough to bother to wield his batton.
2nd officer did wait until it physical started running out of the door.

its fine.
If a dog is so badly trained it wants to try to attack visitors standing outside the door, making noise, its not raised well.
>>
>>31366825

the whole cops thing is blown massively out of proportion down here. seriously. We have 320,000,000 people with something like 900,000 police officers. So few police officers ever shoot dogs, or people, that statistically it's within a margin of error. It's actually, really very rare, but with that many cops and that many people, reporting on every single incident makes it seem like OMG COPS GUN SHOOT MUH DOG or COPS JUS SHOOTIN DUH BLACK FOLKS
>>
>>31366858
>be american
>get shot through the door

meanwhile in canada, cops get shot through walls for not properly identifying themselves to rightfully paranoid drug dealers armed with legally acquired rifles, and the judges throw the cases out as justified self-defense :^)
>>
>>31366882
That looked like an attack to you?
>>
>>31364790
>be lawfully conducting your duties in a place you have the right to be according to a lawfully appointed judge with decades of training in the understand of US law
>some guy has a neck seeking deadly weapon running around

Honestly who's to blame? Dogs are a massive liability, you'd be fucked if yours bit an officer during the course of his duties so it's probably better for everyone if they get shot. The things only live 5 years anyway, who the hell cares just get a new one crybaby. Or maybe you should just train it not to be a nigger.
>>
>>31366944
It looks like no control.
Its far safer to just shoot it in that case.

Remember: Dogs don't attack until they bite, generally.
>>
>>31366906
By the same token, so is the danger of policework.

We have 900,000 cops and ~50 die each year.
>>
>>31366917
>his door cant stop standard issue rounds
do you live in a cardboard complex? did pingpong buy up all the good housing?
>>
>>31366944
Yes.
>>
File: american police.webm (2MB, 636x360px) Image search: [Google]
american police.webm
2MB, 636x360px
>>31366906
>american police arent dangerous

even the canadian police ive interacted with have mostly been shit. not dangerous shit, but shit nonetheless. These people here are educated "professionals"; I don't want to take chances with my literal marine washouts, unemployable already-unhinged Gulf War II vets, and the retarded sons of local sherriffs
>>
>>31364846

>Shoot a police dog
>It gets a parade and highways shut down
>Police shoot a randy
>fuckall
>>
>>31366959
Have you ever actually seen a dog?
>>
>>31366981
Yes. A well trained one will sit in the entryway, and stare down visitors until they are allowed in by the owners.
>>
>>31366906
Except when every example of corruption, brutality, or malfeasance is defended and rationalized by the PDs, the unions, and their many defenders.

If the problem is "isolated" then why aren't these bad actors punished. The officer in that webm took an entire year to be fired and indicted. An ENTIRE FUCKING YEAR. The evidence is right there that he used lethal force against an unarmed man (and them lied to the other responders on the scene, taking an entire half hour after they arrived to admit HE shot the driver). The drunk driver had charges filed against him by the time he reached the hospital (he died a few days later, better since the crash killed his wife and the gunshots paralyzed him), whereas it took an entire year for the cop to have his.

If the problem is so "rare" and "blown out of proportion" why do the masses of cops refuse to actually condemn these blatant incidents, why their departments waste millions of taxpayer dollars defending them, why are their DAs complicit? If the problem is so rare then why do the unions fight tooth and nail against any and all accountability measures that, by you logic, won't be a problem since bad officers are so rare?

Answer me that, friendo.
>>
>>31364878

>Protip: cops will shoot you too if you bark your mouth off at them.

this

fuck cops and all the faggots defending this faggot ass "authority"
>>
File: Dogkillerkilled.jpg (20KB, 380x243px) Image search: [Google]
Dogkillerkilled.jpg
20KB, 380x243px
Interesting story about these two, Officer porky was going to taze the man's chained up dogs to death so he got a load of buckshot in the back of the skull
Hippy with a shotgun got the death penalty I believe
>>
>>31366834
Even among White Western Euros theres good boxers in the last few years Kessler,Froch,Frampton,Fury,Quigg,Calzaghe and some others ive probably missed the only good White American boxers in that time are probably Pavlik,Paulie M,Algieri its sad to see Working class White Americans have kinda lost their boxing culture they used to produce good fighters its bad because learning to fight is important you cant have guns all the time sometimes its easier to fight with your hands and it helps if you know how.
>>
>>31365111
>nine women and three men
if it were majority men he would've gotten away with it
>>
>>31366997
>corruption, brutality, or malfeasance

That only occurs within less than half of one percent of police officers. Only around 0.5% have complaints filed against them or break some department regulation during the course of their duties. Of course when it does it's blown out of proportion so more people will watch the news.

We have 99.5%+ of officers doing their jobs with due diligence everyday and yet you profile every cop as some absolutely corrupt scumbag. You should go and meet some of your neighborhood criminals if you feel like they should be running the show instead.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>31366969
What material should my doors be made of to ensure maximum ricochet potential in case of government-approved home invasion?
>>
>>31367085
>b-but most cops are good cops
The fact that they defend and cover for the cops that are stupid enough to be caught shows that the majority of officers are, in fact, corrupt
>>
>>31365516
dog could get in the way if the person wants to run for a weapon or something

desu if the cops shot my dog i'd probably just ask them to put another one in it to make sure it isn't going to suffer too much
>>
File: 1400740351588.jpg (63KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1400740351588.jpg
63KB, 500x400px
>>31367055

GOD DAMN IT LEARN TO USE FUCKING PERIODS MORE GODDAMN OFTEN

FUCK.
>>
>>31367101
Is this even a question? AR500 steel.
>>
>>31367101
Ricochet? Don't worry about it as long as your gun ports are set up. Small arms penetration resistance will suffice. If you want to get serious, install forward cages to reduce breach-risk.
>>
>>31367085
Well my local cops are pretty pathetic. They waste huge amounts of time running personal errands while on duty. And what little police work they do consists of harassing college kids and handing out speeding tickets.

One is currently facing a sexual harassment lawsuit for pantsing an elderly gentleman at a local fair.
>>
Wtf so she had a dog like that and just left her door wide open and unattended like that? This is the kind of dumb bitch that can never keep her asshole dog on her property and has it harass the neighborhood til it bites someone. Not to mention German Shepards are statistically one of the most aggressive breeds with one of the strongest bite forces, and one of the highest numbers of attacks. She had it coming.
>>
>>31367128
das dumb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orloQnzBRCw
>>
>>31366969
>>his door cant stop standard issue rounds
in the case im thinking of, they were shot through the interior wall of a tenement, but only iirc, which i prolly dont and it may have been through a window or something

my personal building is concrete walls between apartments, and closets or bathrooms line my walls that face onto the rest of the building. It's a big tenement so the walls between apartments have to be thick because they're load-bearing
>>
>>31366997
>why do unions fight against accountability

Happy former union member here, I'll provide input.
Unions are a great idea to protect the worker from bull shit, when I was a member of it and the company did stupid shit we were able to fight back, or at the very least take up 10 hours of the managers time with bull shit, you come at me with a reprimand because you had a bad argument with your wife last night? Guess what, now you, my union rep, and I are having a one hour long grievance meeting. Why? I feel threatened since you looked st me with a "threatening gaze". So did half the shop, have fun staying 6 hours late tonight because you were stuck in grievance meetings all day.

Now, unions can be shit, they can really allow shit employees to multiply, IF THEY TAKE CONTROL OF IT. Now imagine a government worker, the DMV, becoming a union, they'd throw a fit anytime you tried to make them more efficient to the people(essentially customers) they serve. The police are the exact same way, you'd think that if most cops were good they'd love to wear a camera, that way there is no question that the man they shot was advancing on them. Nope, fuck that, if these cameras weren't on these cops that shot the dog they'd both testify the dog jumped, snarled, and even tried to bite one.
>>
>>31367085
You just ignored what I said. If bad cops are so rare, then why do the vast majority of cops (who you call 'good) and their institutions defend their actions even when they're exposed?

>You should go and meet some of your neighborhood criminals if you feel like they should be running the show instead.
Well, if my local neighborhood criminal shoots me for no good reason I can at least expect he'll go to prison, instead of paid vacation and a department statement that "procedures were followed"

Also I really like the "If you criticize cops you don't deserve their protection even though that's what they're paid to do" meme.
>>
File: Claymore mordern sword.jpg (17KB, 450x334px) Image search: [Google]
Claymore mordern sword.jpg
17KB, 450x334px
>>31367136
No home is complete without a few of these disguise at all the entry points ready to blow away uninvited guests.
>>
>kill police dog
>go to jail for first degree murder of a police officer
>cop leaves police dog in hot car, it dies
>gets paid administrative leave
http://dogtime.com/trending/15924-police-dog-left-in-hot-car-dies
>>
>>31365551
you CAN do that

but MAY you?
>>
>>31367138
Dog didn't even do shit. It wasn't growling. It wasn't in any agressive behavior. It was greeting new people.

If you walked into someone's house and a dog came up to greet you and you were carrying a gun would you just freak out and shoot it if it came up and sniffed your shoes? It's fucking pathetic that cops not only get away with this kind of behavior but ALSO want to charge the woman for having a "dangerous animal at large". It's a fucking house dog and they are on her property. What do they honestly expect her to do, keep it locked up in a cage at all times of the day?
>>
>>31367107
Yeah they should just throw everyone under the bus right? The media would jump on that and use it to create even more anti-police bias.

A lot of Incidents create divide within departments themselves, but no one's going to talk to the media about it because A) they're not allowed to and B) what I stated above. Most controversial incidents aren't even issues, they just come from the civilians not understanding why we use the tactics we use. The guy in the video didn't shoot the dog until it left the house. It was apparent that it was a danger to his safety, now it's outside without a leash posturing and barking like it's going to bite him. Should he wait until it latches onto his leg? Should you have to wait until you're being attacked by a dog to shoot it if it's acting like that? Those videos of people getting the shit knocked out of them, we have every right to defend ourselves when people try to attack us. You have the same right, should you not? Those people usually just suck at fighting and get messed up easily. But I can show you some footage of cops that weren't a better fighter than their attacker, no one's calling for the condemnation of criminals like that so much as they're calling for the condemnation of every single cop.

Most of your arguments seem like youre just looking for a reason to be edgy and contrarian and disregarding logic in the process. YOU may need the service of police one day. You're family may need them one day. You're going to have kids at some point possibly once you break your 30 year dry spell with a paraplegic thai hooker, do you want to raise them in an anarchistic society where they have to fend for themselves against street gangs?
>>
>>31364790

bitch should've had her fucking dog on a leash

faggot dog lovers are going to cry fucking rivers over this gay shit

>OMG DAT POOR POOR DOGGIE OMG U FUGGIN COPS R PIGS SMASH TEH STATE

faggots
>>
>>31367267
>bitch should've had her fucking dog on a leash
In her own house?
>>
Basically cops are assholes, but no one who is people friendly wants do to this job.
>>
>>31367267
on a leash in her own home?
>>
>>31367243
>do you want to raise them in an anarchistic society where they have to fend for themselves against street gangs?

the most dangerous gang is the gang you're in and no, it hasn't helped andyone ever. fuck off and die. I hate niggers but I hate cops more and I hope of of them smacks you in your fat head with a hammer soon.
>>
HE A GUD DOG, HE DINDU NUFFIN

fuck your dogs
>>
>>31367296
What exactly did the dog do wrong?
>>
What do other cops think when they see shit like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGaa7E6ICX0
>>
>>31367243
>Yeah they should just throw everyone under the bus right?
Yes. If you fuck up and kill someone due to incompetence or negligence you dhould be tried and jailed. Your cop buddies should not bail you out by further breaking the law.
>>
>>31367296
HE A GUD COP. JUST DOIN HIS JOB. GOING TO SCHOOL AND CHURCH TO WRITE TICKETS. HE DID NOTHING WRONG.
>>
>>31367274

yes nigger

immediate thought process should have been

>look through peephole
>oh shit its the fuzz
>make sure dog is put away or leashed up before opening door

she got scared and forgot about her faggot untrained dog

too bad for her
>>
>>31367342
The other cop didn't seem too scared.
>>
>>31367243
>Most of your arguments seem like youre just looking for a reason to be edgy and contrarian and disregarding logic in the process. YOU may need the service of police one day. You're family may need them one day. You're going to have kids at some point possibly once you break your 30 year dry spell with a paraplegic thai hooker, do you want to raise them in an anarchistic society where they have to fend for themselves against street gangs?
>Don't like how we do things, then FUCK YOU we can't do our jobs
Classy

You do realize you're digging your own graves, right? Tone-deaf police are ruining their reputations and the respect of their communities and no amount of "You just don't understand" will cut it. Hearts and minds, my friend.

If no one speaks out, not even anonymously, don't be surprised if everyone assumes everyone who voluntarily wears the livery follows the party line. If you're too afraid to speak up or reform from within then what good are you?

Also civil asset forfeiture is bullshit, I'm not sure how you'll try to defend that one but I can certainly say it's not helping you win those hearts and minds.

>>31367296
HE A GUD PIG, HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
kill all cops
>>
>>31367351

doesn't matter nigger

any dog getting up in a cop's grill is probably going to get aerated

bitch should have erred on the side of caution and kept her faggot feral pooch in check

all you dumb niggers who think you're justified in making the cops' jobs harder are the ones who inevitably get ventilated for being dumb fucks
>>
>>31367137
Don't speed, don't be a douchebag. If you draw their attention you're probably doing something stupid.

Cops in college cities are notoriously bad. Our neighboring department where a quarter of their city is a campus is a complete joke. I'm not sure what causes it, probably dealing with drunk edgy kids all day.

As you can see, even from an officer's perspective, the goodness of a department varies from department to department. For example I have very little respect for cops in places like CA and NY because of their tendency to enforce unconstitutional laws. In my department however, we're huge on the Constitution, to the point where we have to let legitimate bad guys go because those protections apply to them too.

Don't think every cop is like the ones in your cherrypicked videos. I don't want to be associated with them and my coworkers don't either. I get it yeah its cool to be an alt-right useful idiot that hates the ZOG, whatever. I hate the ZOG too, you don't know me.
>>
>>31367309
The whole barking and growling without wagging his tail thing is a start, hm?
>inb4 he was wagging his tail
Yeah, he was. Then he stopped and begain growling just before getting shot.

Cops are guilty only of stupidity for not closing the door as soon as the dog started barking.
>>
>>31367243
>Should you have to wait until you're being attacked by a dog to shoot it if it's acting like that?

Should I wait for a cop to draw his gun and shoot me before I can defend myself? Why do cops have the right to defend themselves but we don't? How can a retired cop blow a little girls brains out because he doesn't like the family gathering next door, and get away with it. But when the neighbor shot the cop because he was waving the shotgun around a week later tellong then he is gonna put him down next to his daughter and got blasted that guy is in jail on death row?

Face it, youve abused your privileges and powers for too long. Niggers got sick of it first but since cops wont go near a black crime they left us to fend for ourselves, we've gotten sick of it. All you serve is tickets and protect is your pension checks. Corrupt politicians rule you, you work for a corrupt state, you are enforcers for corruption and little else.

Want respect? Well it has to be earned, not demanded.
>>
>>31367372
HE A GUD COP, HE DINDU NOTHIN
>>
>>31367369
kill all americans. americans are all cop apologists and are therefore just as bad as cops
>>
>>31367399
Nice.
>>
>>31367399
>Should I wait for a cop to draw his gun and shoot me before I can defend myself?

you shouldn't be worried about defending yourself from the cops unless you're breaking the law, you fucking queer

this is where all your faggot "SMASH TEH STATE" arguments fall flat

some people go their entire lives without having to deal with the police because they don't commit any fucking crimes

stop being a fucking criminal or criminal sympathizer and you won't have any problems, nigger
>>
>>31366963
>50 die each year.
Highest figure is accidents, on responding too.
2nd leading figure are nuggers shooting cops
3rd is partner related fatalities.
4th is shot by their own gun.

You have a higher statistical chance of being killed as a gas station clerk or delivery driver.
>>
>>31367438
>you shouldn't be worried about defending yourself from the cops unless you're breaking the law, you fucking queer
Tell that to Philandro Castile, pigfucker.
>>
>>31367407

there's a huge difference between an criminal nigger who burns down a gas station and a cop who shoots a nasty dog that gets up in his grill in the line of duty, nigger

one is breaking the law and acting like a degenerate

the other is enforcing the law and trying to do his job without getting hurt

stop being dumb
>>
>>31367438
>you shouldn't be worried about defending yourself from the cops unless you're breaking the law, you fucking queer
Oh?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95475
>>
>>31367468
>Tell that to Philandro Castile, pigfucker.

sorry bro i don't concern myself with activist criminal poster children

you should try getting copblock commenters to suck your dick instead

the fact that you're already namedropping means that you're degenerate trash
>>
>>31367465
>You have a higher statistical chance of being killed as a gas station clerk or delivery driver.

substantially higher even and those groups don't get to infringe on people's rights and carry weapons of war in the streets.
>>
>>31366643
You forgot
>raid house at 3 am
>shoot homeowner
>oops wrong address
>>
>>31367175
>defend their actions even when they're exposed?
We don't. We conduct investigation without assuming theyre guilty due to some previous bias against them. This bit is very important: that's how every criminal case goes, innocent until proven guilty. Are we not entitled to the same rights as you?

Again, a lot of the time civilians don't understand why we do what we do when it's something controversial. Department policies are written in conjunction with attorneys who study constitutional law, statutory law, and every bit of case law that may relate. We don't need to cover our asses if we're within policy, our asses are covered. We shot the dog because it was a threat, such and such law state that people can defend themselves under threat of death or serious bodily injury. We beat his ass (within reason) because he was a threat, again such and such law applies. If the cop isn't charged, there's probably a string of reasoning behind it that you don't see. You're what's called a "layman" when it comes to matters of law. You're analyzing things like some armchair lawyer. Let the courts do their job, we have awesome laws in this country. You have no idea how protected you are compared to people in other countries, even western ones.
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 600x544px
http://youtu.be/p5gRIud57jQ

http://youtu.be/7lw1MrMHQ9o
>>
>>31367486
Kill yourself. The world would be better without you.

Castile wasn't a criminal and only died because Dinkheller fever made a jumpy cop shoot an innocent man.

>degenerate
Mouthbreathing /pol/tard detected. Fuck off back to your containment board you subhuman trash.
>>
>>31367478
>http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95475

case in point: if you live around niggers with criminal records, don't be surprised if you get lumped into the same lot with them

those cops may have killed the wrong person, but that's because he was living in niggerville with the rest of the hootrats and crooks
>>
>>31367537
>They killed an innocent man
>But that's okay!
Kill yourself.
>>
>>31367514
>You're what's called a "layman" when it comes to matters of law.

as a cop so are you. fucking fabulous. I cam straight out tell by the way you parse your replies that you are a sub 90 IQ mouthbreather.
>>
>>31366247
This. The cops are going to search every corner of your house for drugs and guns, wrong address or not. You can out th3 dog in a kennel if they dknt shoot it first, but theyll just open the kennel looking for drugs and guns and shoot the dog. Cops consider dogs as dangerous as a loaded gun, except their loaded glock .40 "problem solver", with a modded hair trigger and safety completely removed.

Cops have fought "monsters" so long they never realized they became them long ago.
>>
>>31367533

>muh castile

bro nobody cares

go champion your activist criminal somewhere else

i hear the somethingawful forums have a nice mouth-to-anus thing going on for sissies with your political proclivities

>subhuman trash.

sorry bro i already used the degenerate meme on you already

perhaps you should try the nazi meme instead
>>
>>31367525
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsOMEUamYkc
>>
>>31364790
be glad i dont have a retarded cuckdog anymore and get a godtier cat
>>
>>31367514
And yet these investigations always turn up no wrongdoing on the officer's parts.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2015/04/detroit_police_officer_who_sho.html
>no knock raid on wrong house
>police flashbang and shoot a sleeping 7 year old girl
>cop gets no jail time. Even comes back to work at the same precinct.
>>
>>31367569

yeah it sucks but thats the price you pay for living around niggers

seriously, living around niggers is likely to get you shot by everyone
>>
>>31367501
Nit allowed to carry a weapon as every fucking company policy. Get caught get fired or go to jail. Cops hate armed citizens. Potentially could kill them.

Wish I could get surplus M16A4s and IOTVs and an armored truck to deliver pizzas, Id never quit and fight for an evergreen contract too.
>>
>>31364873
>IMPLYING A DOG IS A FUCKING PERSON????
>>
>>31367514
>Are we not entitled to the same rights as you?
https://popehat.com/2015/04/29/cops-we-need-rights-more-than-you-citizen/

You get the benefit of the doubt, we don't. We don't have equal rights, cops have more, even in states without so-called officers' bill of rights.

Cut the sophistry, you're not fooling anyone
>>
>>31367579
LON HORIUCHI DID NOTHIN WRONG

HE A GUD AGENT, SARAH WEAVER WAS A THREAT, SHE WAS BRANDISHING THAT BABY
>>
File: medievalkeks2.jpg (13KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
medievalkeks2.jpg
13KB, 237x212px
>>31367161
>Now, unions can be shit,
You're right about that. Here's a perfect example:
>or at the very least take up 10 hours of the managers time with bull shit, you come at me with a reprimand because you had a bad argument with your wife last night? Guess what, now you, my union rep, and I are having a one hour long grievance meeting. Why? I feel threatened since you looked st me with a "threatening gaze". So did half the shop, have fun staying 6 hours late tonight because you were stuck in grievance meetings all day.
>>
>>31367325
Cops have been tried and jailed. I can at least speak for my department, in academy they always said "if you do this, I hope you look good in orange" meaning if you fuck up and act outside of law, your ass will go to prison. We've arrested our own officers before, most recent one was a guy who cleared a house that had been broken into and stole some money he found in a drawer. He thought the family wouldn't report it because theyre illegals, but they did. He was sent home immediately, put on leave, and arrested the next day at his home. Not a single person in the department defended his actions. Media was never involved (it's always better when theyre not) so the chief didn't have to play the "we're looking into it we still don't know maybe he dindu nuffin" game. Sometimes we all know homeboy fucked up, still I'm not saying shit to the media that could be construed as anti-cop rhetoric to fuel the blacklivesmatter fire.

In situations where tactics are questionable, like someone getting shot, it usually creates a divide in opinions within the department. Those are usually touchy issues. If someone shot someone on the ground or execution style, if it's clearly apparent that it was wrong, no one's fucking defending them so idk what you think you know about us.
>>
>>31367085
Cops are a bunch of dindus.
>>
>>31367601
Not true. I've lived IN Detroit for 20yrs.

Here's how I look at it...if the commies ever invade, going into the ghetto where every nignog has at least 2 funs, will end disastrously for the invaders.
>>
>>31364790
>opening the door for police
there's your problem
>>
>>31367356
>You do realize you're digging your own graves, right?

No u. Don't expect me to rush to that burglary call when the last guy that had to shoot a burglar is serving time for it when he actually dindu nuffin and acted in accordance with the law and his training.
>b-but it was j-just a fake gun that looked exactly like a real gun, and the VICTIM was a 17 year old baby boy
>>
>>31367655
>no one's fucking defending
Explain this one then.
http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2015/04/detroit_police_officer_who_sho.html
>cops no-knock raid wrong house
>kill 7 year old girl
>cop who fired gets no jail time, doesn't even lose his job
>>
>>31367624

>still crying about ruby ridge

of all the shit you niggers could cry about, you pick the stupidest causes to champion

you could defend space travel

you could defend infrastructure funding

you could defend a renewable energy plan that keeps us out of middle eastern politics

but no

you choose to cry about a family of redneck separatists lead by an irresponsible father in montana who may have broken federal laws

you sissy queers try so hard to be retarded
>>
>>31367679
Yup...if there's no warrant or reason for probable cause (which is bullshit), that door stays closed. Once you open it and let them in, it's game over.
>>
>>31367161
>Now, unions can be shit,
even staunch communists admit this and are, if anything, the most violent opposition to such shit happening and will be the first to call for the outright murder of either such union shittery enablers or the leaders who humor it
>>
>>31367601
>thats the price you pay for being poor
>>
>>31364858
I noticed that immediately as well. Pointless move on the cop's part that could have saved the dog.
>>
>>31367693
>rights come second to what I perceive as problems
People like you should be gassed
>>
>buy an old and neglected dog from shelter
>make sure it's the type to run towards strangers
>call police for frivolous reasons
>open door
>LAWSUIT TIME
>>
>>31367693
>who may have broken federal laws
>may
I'm glad she and her son are dead then, because someone MIGHT have broken a law. BTW, the killing of the US marshal was deemed justified when they shot the dog and the kid returned fire, so consider that.

Why the fuck are you on /k/ if you're gonna suck the ATF's dick? What next, are you gonna say Fast and Furious was a good idea, that bribing literal retards with money and cigarettes to saw down shotguns is a good use of time and manpower?

Suck more cop/fed dick, you're not convincing anyone.
>>
>>31366281
This is literally what my dog does. She'd prefer to jump all over them and lick their face but I've taught her not to do that with strangers.
>>
>>31367693
>killing a whole family is A-OK because one of them did bad stuff

hello Mr.ATF, don't you have some stuff to do instead of browsing a mongolian cave painting website ?
>>
>>31367693
>father in montana who may have broken federal laws
Yes, this totally justifies murdering a 13 year old out looking for his missing dog (which you had killed), and then shooting his mother while she holds his infant sister, and then pleading with her dead body to convince her husband to let the children leave over loud speaker for the next 3 days and nights.

Every single person in that debacle should have been cashiered and stripped of their pensions.
>>
>>31367399
>Why do cops have the right to defend themselves but we don't?
You do. Again I can only speak for my locality. If you don't have that right you need to take it up with your state. You still have the option to vote with your feet (move) so voting with bullets isn't necessary or logical.

>All you serve is tickets
Drive better and maybe you wouldn't have to be this edgy against cops.

Again a layman struggling to understand what it is we actually do. Around 5% of my shift is writing tickets. 30% is dealing with homeless people trespassing and aggressively panhandling, 40% responding to service calls (of which 5% are serious) the rest is writing reports, just patrolling, or appearing in court to testify against some shitbag.

I fucking hate writing tickets or doing traffic stops on general, I guarantee you every cop that's not in a boring suburb resents it. It's a lot of paperwork and possibly having to appear for something so petty. We don't have quotas out here so I rarely get around to it, a lot of guys on my squad simply don't. Oh btw our roads are like Mad Max and we have obe of the highest traffic collision rates in the US. Totally not related, and i agree tickets are pure evil and serve no purpose. You're a good driver and dindu nuffin.
>>
>>31367781
>You do.
Pretty sure I wouldn't get far open carrying a pistol onto a plane.
>>
File: tumblr_ocy7t7n1Dj1taupdeo2_540.jpg (59KB, 505x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocy7t7n1Dj1taupdeo2_540.jpg
59KB, 505x640px
>>31367399
>Should I wait for a cop to draw his gun and shoot me before I can defend myself?

Should a cop wait for you to draw your gun and shoot you before you can defend yourself? Everyone should just go around shooting everyone else just in case they may have to defend themselves.

You're not an ancap are you?
>>
>>31367781
>Why do cops have the right to defend themselves but we don't?

Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not to protect you or I.
>>
>>31364790
>wonder why my local police is the ATF
>>
>>31367841
>only cops are capable of determineing who should be shot
>>
>>31367738

>/k/id getting mad at a law-abiding citizen like me and not the throngs of criminals who make life harder for everyone

hey, bro

if you've ever wondered why your life isn't turning out the way you want it to, it's because your priorities are all fucked up, bro

rage all you want, though

you're a loser because your mentality is shit

>>31367742

>I'm glad she and her son are dead then

yeah, it's natural selection

the father put his whole family in jeopardy by forcing them to follow his batshit crazy radical separatist plan

he could've been an upstanding citizen, but he went crazy instead

no big loss, though

>>31367751

>hello Mr.ATF,

we can agree that the whole thing was a tragedy, bro, but our opinions differ on who was responsible

that dumbshit father knew all along that he was going to pull heat for becoming a separatist

he was an asshole because he gambled his life and the lives of his entire family on some bullshit political ideal

if you cry for that nigger, then you're stupid as fuck

>>31367753

you sound whiny

stop acting like a loser
>>
>>31367868
>you're a loser because your mentality is shit
Guess that's the case if you love America and the constitution these days. You know what you're right. We should just throw those silly things we call right into the trash. Who need em? They're just holding us back.
>>
>>31367781
You fundamentally fail to understand or grasp the situation your profession is in with the citizens of this country right now. The actions of a few, combined with the corruption of some entire departments, along with protection from the law due to DA prosecutorial discretion and internal police investigations bending reality has made citizens lose much of their respect for police. Sure, many departments are quiet and dont do bad. This issue is when cops like you rush to defend the entire profession despite the explosion of legitimate abuse of power and filming and exposing thereof.

Sitting here and saying we just "dont understand" gets you nowhere because most of us have been disposed to distrust the police as of late. Why would we believe you and throw out hands up thinking "oh well, I guess we just dont understand."? The truth of the matter is police and citizens seem to be living separate realities.
>>
>>31364790

Probably get myself shot.
>>
>>31367571
It's funny when the good old dunning-kruger effect pops up on kikechan of all places. The only people poking fun at 90IQ idiots are 100-110IQ idiots. For all you know I could be one of those highly intelligent silver tongued detectives that interviews your kid's rapist and gets him to admit what he did. A lot of chomos walk free because of how constitutionally protected they are, yet you still cry that we're infringing on your rights and throwing everyone we possibly can into prisons yet are simultaneously lazy and not doing our jobs.
>>
>>31367687
>Don't expect me to rush to that burglary call

Pretty sure the first thing most of /k/ reaches for during a burglary is not going to be a cell phone.
>>
>>31367933
>think of children
>their rapists get away because of the constitution!
This is why we need to bring guillotines back as a punishment for political crimes.
>>
>>31367891

>Guess that's the case if you love America and the constitution these days.

bro can you even name all 27 amendments without looking them up on google

i doubt it, because most constitutionfags don't even know what they're crying about

you don't accomplish anything or make productive use of your time

all you do is whine online like dyed-in-the-wool niggers

you're not a loser because you think you're a disenfranchised patriot

you're a loser because you're a whiny bitch who tries to act stupid
>>
>>31367933
>People who we can't prove committed a crime aren't convicted
>See? Aren't we being constitutional enough here? Can't you just ignore all the other violations?
Remarkable. Want a medal?
>>
>>31368006
Right because I can't memorize word for word every amendment that means I don't care about them. Got it.
>>
>>31367933
>The only people poking fun at 90IQ idiots are 100-110IQ idiots.

20 IQ point is a lot. like really A LOT. You very likely do not have friends +/- 20 points away from yours. Ppl with 20 points difference in IQ don't really "understand" each other, their humor is different etc.
>>
>>31367692
It's Michigan, I'm not defending that. Don't lump me in with commies.

In my state we had a 7 year old shot through a wall when an officer shot some cartel member. Bullet went through a house and hit the kid, he was charged with negligence. Now, on top of losing our ARs from patrol vehicles, it's written into department policy that we have to consider the backdrop when engaging a suspect.

I don't even chase them anymore if I suspect they're armed, and every shitbag is armed on my beat. If you're a law abiding citizen all this new legislation only screws yourself, because it benefits the criminals I can no longer put away. Gods forbid theres a terrorist attack or mass shooting, how am I supposed to be the one running toward the gunshots with no rifle or plate carrier (chief banned those too because they "look unprofessional and intimidating")
>>
>>31368006
With typing like that, an absolute failure to engage in an actual discussion, and a constant resort to less than subpart insults that amount to "you look like a fag and your shit's all retarded.", there is no way you arent an anti-rights tool who would place himself above others.
>>
>>31368083
>how am I supposed to be the one running toward the gunshots with no rifle or plate carrier (chief banned those too because they "look unprofessional and intimidating")
Well if you go by the standard time it's something like 20+ minitues before a cop shows up to a mass shooting anyway.

Or you can look at Columbine where you cowardly cops decided it was best to chill outside for over 2 hours before going in. None of those cops were blamed or any other sort of accountability. Should had been charge as accomplices.
>>
>>31368083
>we have to consider the backdrop when engaging a suspect
"Know your target and what lies beyond it" is one of the four fundamental rules of firearms. I should hope your department requires you to do so.
>>
>>31364790
>have dog that is protective of property and myself
> never get arrested

Fuck dogs, of course they are going to get shot
No one is going to be mauled doing there job so you can have nigger tier breeds
>>
File: 1474051679375.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474051679375.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
>>31368006
>bro can you even name all 27 amendments without looking them up on google

You are an ignorant person. The Bill of Rights are the first ten Amendments. The rest merely amend what was already written in the original document.
>>
>>31367843
Nope, not in my state. We have a duty to protect ourselves and others from death or serious bodily harm. If I allow someone to die it's criminal negligence...
>>
>>31367952
Is your grandma as armed and able bodied as you?
>>
>>31366917
As it should be. Here in the US motherfuckers love the no-knock raids in their tacticool equipment. Paranoid criminal or not I'd shoot someone crashing through my door like that (and probably die in a hail of bullets from the socond guy)
>>
>>31368148
You literally cannot take the shot if there's a house behind him, even if they're shooting at you. That's what they want.

Yeah no, I'm not chasing an armed suspect into a neighborhood anymore. Let him break into someone's house where hopefully they have their dog unsecured so he can kill him. As a matter of fact dogs should just do police work from now on, they're such innocent creatures incapable of wrongdoing.
>>
Anyone defending these faggots doesnt realize that the us is the ONLY country with such lacking police training. Theyre aggressive, badly trained, different training in different states and areas. Its a country deep legislation problem. Regulate the training and make it 3-5 years long.
>>
>>31368266
>I'm incapable of handling a firearm
>All I want to do is lay lead into bad guys!
>>
>>31368134
>Well if you go by the standard time it's something like 20+ minitues before a cop shows up to a mass shooting anyway.
>Or you can look at Columbine where you cowardly cops decided it was best to chill outside for over 2 hours before going in. None of those cops were blamed or any other sort of accountability. Should had been charge as accomplices.

BS. Cops will be on the scene within 5 minutes of the first 911 call in a non-rural locale. As soon as 3-4 of them are there, with their armor and rifles ready, they will enter in order to engage the shooter. That's SOP post-Columbine. Hecc, I've called in an active shooter myself and watched the PD response, deployment of perimeter, etc

As for Columbine, they simply had no clue what was happening . That was not something police officers were expecting or prepared to do at that time.
>>
>>31368266
>You literally cannot take the shot if there's a house behind him, even if they're shooting at you. That's what they want.

you fat pig fuckers go about the place touting all your expertise but then you can't plan your tactics and all that? fuck off, a bobby style baton is too dangerous for you shitheads. ofc you need to take the safety of other ppl into account PRIMARILY! if you can't guarantee collateral damage is not going to result from your shitty "raid" your raid isn't warranted. every reasonable person will see that possibly killing innocents to take in a dealer is not an acceptable risk-benefit calculation.
>>
>>31368266
That's a pretty frustrated response from me talking about a fundamental of firearms safety.
>>
>>31368321
>As for Columbine, they simply had no clue what was happening . That was not something police officers were expecting or prepared to do at that time.
So they sat outside as children were being murdered for over 2 hours. OVER TWO HOURS.

You can not get more cowardly then that short of not even showing up. And you're making excuses for them? Are you serious?

What would you tell the parents of those children that were murdered?
>"Ya we thought about going in but we were confused and shit. We decided to sit outside."
>"You know. Officer safety comes first!"
>>
>>31366825
What the fuck happened here again? I love how calm the guy is, almost like a fucking movie or something.
>>
>>31368351
My plan and tactics are: don't do shit, cant get blamed.

Youre only making me want to do less. Why would I want to protect any of you assholes?
>>
>>31368450

iirc, dude was drunk driving, had already caused some wrecks, crashed, was climbing out of his car, cop capped him.

Happened really close to where I live, actually. I think the cop's name was Feaster, if you wanted to google it.
>>
>>31368461
>Why would I want to protect any of you assholes?

because you boast that to be your job:

>to protect and serve

but anyone marginally educatedknow that this is BS and that SCOTUS ruled so.
>>
>>31368461
Sounds like a plan. Cops trying to do things is what led us to this situation where cops always believe they have to take action so people end up getting shot.

Just keep the peace. That's all any copies should do.
>>
>>31368165
That's bullshit. Might be what policy says, but that's not how it really is. Your safety is first and foremost, in order to stop a BG.

For the most part, I can't stand cops. 90% of them are corrupt jarhead rejects with a God complex.

I've lived in, and around, Detroit long enough to see profiling, known drug confiscation for personal use it sale, harassment, and abuse of authority as well as a certain local pedo cop busting high school girls and letting them get off of charges in return for sexual favors.

Hell, I watched a white cop beat a handcuffed black guy in my own yard because he tried to run. Fucker fell and cop proceeded to kick and open palm slap him (can't leave marks!) on the ground. He wasn't resisting, he was sincerely scared and curled up.

County sheriffs are the worst. Elected with little to no experience, then hire their goon friends.

State cops are the only ones I have any respect for.

No-knock my house and people will be shot. Give me shit for open carry, and there's going to be problems.

Let me add, I'm white.
>>
>>31364790

I will never understand how Americans defend their police.

Isnt the entire idea behind the "right to bear arms", exactly to defend against a militarised police force?
>>
>>31368626
Apparently only if tyranny is involved. But we're slowly getting to that point.
>>
>>31368676

I get that youre not gonna get harassed by cops, if you behave well (and arent black) and are polite, but if some cop shot my dog here in my country, it would be front page news.

You Americans need to realise that you are living under an occupation force called "PD".
>>
>>31368626

I think it's less that they outright defend them, and more that they're too scared or stupid to do anything about it. Try to stand up for your rights and you get labeled a terrorist or a militia gun nut or whatever else the soccer moms and facebook addicts are currently being trained to hate. It's really not hard for the media to make you the indisputable enemy of any scenario.
>>
>>31368626
>>31368698
You have to understand how stupid the average American is.

This is a country were 40% of the population still uses cable news as their primary news source, and most of the rest just don't bother with the news.

This is a country that held presidential primaries and elected Hillary and Trump.

Where only about 50% of the populace believe in evolution, where only 36% can name the three branches of government.

You simply aren't going to understand this country until you realize that the majority of the populace is simply feedstock for the owning class.
>>
>>31367933
>A lot of chomos walk free because of how constitutionally protected they are
Nigger, my girlfriend can't even kiss me in public because of "durr lawz", and you're telling me I'm constitutionally-protected? Gee, I wish I had known that all this time! Would have made my life a whole hell of a lot easier, that's fer troo.
>>
>>31366997
Because there are shits like you who will whine about cops when accidents happen, or when some drunk murderer is shot
>>
>>31368734
>Where only about 50% of the populace believe in evolution

Evolution is not proven.

Just because you found an extinct animal that looks similar to another extinct animal that lived in a later time period, and lined up their fossils, doesn't mean one evolved into the other.

If bob cats and lions were both extinct animals, and lions lived in a later time period, they would claim that the bob cat evolved into the lion.

Believing in creationism is less silly than believing a single-celled organism - regardless of time given - could eventually develop things like a male/female sexual system, eyeballs, and turn into humans.
>>
>>31368740
Da fuq...you live in the UAE or some shit?

Either way, that's still fucked up. As an American I appreciate the rights I do have. But I'm concerned with what may transpire in the next 4 years.
>>
File: 158.jpg (503KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
158.jpg
503KB, 1000x750px
>>31364790
probably go in full blown REEE mode
I love that little furball
>>
>>31368734
>>31368698
>>31368626
>hurr Merica dumbs
You want to see dumb. See the refugee shit in Europe.

The main reason nothing is done about the police in America is because it means someone it going to have take accountability. It also means admitting you failed which no politician is going to do.
>>
>>31367868
And you could have been an upstanding 4channer
But you chose to defend the BATFE
>>
>>31368786
>you live in the UAE or some shit?
I live in the US. I'm no more constitutionally-protected than any other shit-for-brains who had the bad luck to love someone the law said he can't.
>>
>>31368802
The main reason nothing is done about the police in the US is that there is nothing fucking wrong with the police

Keep on pulling out isolated cases and then going "hurr why wasn't the cop immediately put to death? Fuck all police!"
>>
>>31368834
Ah OK....I gotcha now. Sorry /k/omrade.

I've got nothing wrong with sexual, or religious, orientation. As I said earlier, profiling and discrimination. But yet a third or more of our kinsman are ignorant.

I wish you luck.
>>
>>31368802

>See the refugee shit in Europe.

Yes, thats immigration.

Were talking about the executive branch of government, not the policy-makers.

Highly ironic post.

>>31368783

>Evolution is not proven.

I was considering moving to the US some day until I read this post.

>>31368734

The comments here prove your point.

There really isnt a perfect country on this planet:
>>
>>31368873
Stay safe, stay armed.
>>
>>31368834
>>31368873
>>31368893
fuck off queers & queer enablers

America was founded as a country where ur kind were put to death.
>>
File: 1396451264153.gif (13KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
1396451264153.gif
13KB, 200x250px
>>31368904
>being literally wrong
>>
>>31365111
>first-degree
Rofl. Guy he literally just met but it's 1st degree.
>>
doggo attacked armed man with gun

armed man with gun doesn't like being attacked, shoots dog with gun

>wahhhh pupper rights

seriously guys, however the dog got out, it still got out and jumped at one of the cops. It was a fuckin German shepherd too so it definitely could have hurt the cop if it bit his leg and got an artery or some shit.

I ain't a bootlicker either, but you have to treat your dog like a tool and use it right. Dog's can in fact be dangerous.
>>
>>31368925

>see excited dog
>open door
>"OH NO ITS GONNA BITE ME"
>executed.exe

Then maybe dont open the fucking door?

Holy fuck why are Americans this fucking dumb?
>>
>>31364790
How is that cop pushing the door open not illegal search? I guess it doesn't matter if the cop does "find" contraband during the "search".

Remember people:
>when cops knock, talk to them through the door, without opening it, if possible.
>if you can't speak with the door closed. Go outside and close the door behind you.

If the have a warrant, they will search. If not, keep them out and keep your dogs in.
>>
>>31368970
?
why is the dog running out and growling and barking ?
>>
>>31365151
Underrated.
>>
>>31368904
Hey man...I'm not a homosex. Do I approve of it, not necessarily. But this is america, land of free. If you don't understand that, gtfo my Murica bubba.
>>
>>31369004
Thats not freedom, but degeneracy
Degeneracy must be condemned to keep the Nation intact & strong.
>>
>>31368890
See, and these are the same kind of people that, if they're raised in a different environment, buy apple products and lobby for gun control.
>>
>>31369017
>Klan member detected.

I bet you approve of hot grill on grill action though.
>>
>>31367525
Go to bed Sam, your show's cancelled.
>>
>>31369017
Sieg heil, mein fuhrer.
>>
>>31369040
lesbians do not actually exist
>>
>>31367594
Statistically Cat ownership is linked with Introversion and Two X chromosomes.

Who are you calling a cuck when you can't even make Eye contact?
>>
cops can kill your pupper, but you cant kill their.
>>
>>31366381
They give you pepper spray that's made for use against dogs.

Personally I have hundreds of homes on my route with dogs and only ever had problem with one that bit me my arm and wouldn't let go. Ended up punching the dog square in the nose and he fucked off.

Owner saw it happened and apologized to me, told him it was no big deal and got 10 stitches after work. That dog now gives me some distance.

Some of the most friendly dogs ended up being Rottweilers and mastiffs.

I'm guessing people who attack dogs never grew up with a dog as a pet and thus don't understand animals. Sad really.
>>
>>31366458
Mailmen aren't allowed to carry guns they can lose there job if they do.
>>
>>31364790
HOLY SHIT YOU KILLED MY REANIMATED ZOMBIE DOG THANK YOU OFFICER.

RIP eiffel.
>>
>>31368757
>some drunk murderer is shot
He drove drunk. His wife was drunk as a passenger. The car rolled and she wasn't buckled in so she flew out and died.

The car was wrecked and on its side, the man was climbing out. He was unarmed. What you are defending is (attempted) summary execution. What if he had had a medical episode that caused it and wasn't drinking?

Regardless, he was unarmed. We have a justice system for a reason, so we don't entrust the life and death of a citizen to a single cop who might not have all the facts. Try shooting an unarmed drunk driver as an ordinary citizen and see how that goes for you.

Get fucked, fascist.
>>
>>31369307
You see a problem with summary execution of people who take the cops on fucking car chases while drunk?
Because I don't
>>
>>31369331
Wait til it's your kid they're shooting.

You sound like someone dumb enough to believe you and yours are above reproach.
>>
>>31369400
my drunk driver son who just killed his wife and put other lives at risk?
Don't think i'll gaf
>>
>>31369331
>Elevating the whims and perspective of a single fallible individual to judge, jury, and executioner
You're a goddamn sociopath.
>>
>>31369464
>accidental discharge
>judge jury and executioner

?
>>
>>31369236
>Some of the most friendly dogs ended up being Rottweilers and mastiffs.

You never met my English Mastiff then. She'd rip your throat out if you were a man. Loved the chicks though.

Even lunged at my friends neck that she had met multiple times. No sudden or threatening movements. For no raisen lunged, mouth wide open. Thankfully I was right there and grabbed her choker in time. And she was a runt at only 160lbs.
>>
>>31364790
> Find out where the guy lives, act like it doesn't matter and I'm a bitch. Wait a couple months.
> Kill and rape his kids/wife while he watches, and torture him to death.

Call me edgy if you want.
>>
>>31369236
And "pepper spray" is usually worthless. Carry bear spray, bigger can, more effective range. Even works against crackheads.
>>
>>31369507

confirmed for not knowing what you're talking about.
>>
>>31369496
As long as you don't fuck with his dog.
>>
>>31369485
He fired two shots. How do "accidentally" fire two shots aimed well enough to sever the spinal cord and render a man paralyzed?

Even if what you imply is correct (it's not) then it's evidence of gross negligence and the cop should have been terminated immediately. Or do we trust cops who ND into unarmed citizens to be professional and dependable stewards of the community? Proven incompetents shouldn't carry guns for their work.
>>
>>31369524
I dnno, how steady are you after a high speed night chase ?
>>
>>31365545
How does boot taste?
>>
>>31364790
Probably open fire on the cops because they just open fired on me and my property.
>>
File: image.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>>31368083
Implying any of that matters
>catch a drunk nig with knife trying to break into my house
>dog going apeshit on him
>restrain him and keep him at gunpoint and call 911 police inform them.
>53 minutes later they show up.
>beg me me not to press charges for 2 reasons
>paperwork and they don't want to wake up the local judge.
>nah fuck that insist on pressing charges

There reaction time is so slow if it were a real emergency and I wasn't home I am glad my dog is aggressive as fuck and terrorial. Good at writing tickets though, because that's important.

Anyways I don't mind police but out in the country they can't help you.
>>
>>31369573
Doubtful the nig even got any prison time. Why are you wasting their time?
>>
>>31369489
I have a boerboel (South African mastiff). He sitting at 215 lb all muscle. True I have never seen an English mastiff, just Americans and some cane corso.

But I'm still a firm believer if you grew up around dogs you can easily read them.
>>
>>31369613
He spent 8 month is county jail apparently the judge was pissed for being woke up at 2 am.
>>
>>31369543
He's a drunk drinker, not a CIA SAD operative with expertise in defensive driving.

If all it takes to unhinge a supposedly professional and well-trained police officer is a lazy chase against a drunk fool then I don't think we as taxpayers are getting our money's worth.

Did the officer also get PTSD from chasing the swerving fool? Will he need disability?
>>
>>31364873
yea dumbass I totally just figured that out.

tank you.
>>
File: 1469301870369.png (1MB, 746x854px) Image search: [Google]
1469301870369.png
1MB, 746x854px
>>31369461
Thank you for your cervix.
>>
>>31369518
god no, I'm not a monster
>>
>>31368083
>plate carrier
IF you need more than your department issued soft vest then you're fucked anyway
>>
File: police_brutality.jpg (15KB, 346x321px) Image search: [Google]
police_brutality.jpg
15KB, 346x321px
>>31364878

Uh oh, I think someone got a traffic ticket recently.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.