[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my gf just left me because she has had enough of my like for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1473111164408.jpg (256KB, 1366x662px) Image search: [Google]
1473111164408.jpg
256KB, 1366x662px
So my gf just left me because she has had enough of my like for guns. I never really pushed it on her but she left me any way. Btw I didn't even go the range with her. We were together for 9 months. Has /k/ ever had this shit.
>>
Was this before or after you stuck a shotgun barrel up her ass?
>>
>>31364294
>together for 9 months
That's not even a full year of your life m8
>>
>>31364310
Before. She had a bad experience with a gun when she was 16. 21 now. We live in South Africa and some nigger apparently took potshots at them on a country road for some reason. No one was hurt.
>>
>>31364294
She probably just used it as an excuse. There's probably some other crippling aspect of your personality she couldn't stand.
>>
>>31364324
I know. But she was amazing. Her stated reason is because every time she hugged me when we were out or something she could feel my Hi Power. Also the fact that I have an AR-15 in my bedroom.
>>
>>31364342
This is why I come here
>>
>>31364333
>SA
Well in that case she's just a fucking moron. Guns are the only thing keeping whites there safe from the niggers.
>>
>>31364342
I know that it was partly an excuse. It hurts on two fronts though. She didn't respect me enough to give me a real reason and she knows that shooting is my passion. lets just say that she wasn't entirely civil about my love of firearms so that just pisses me off
>>
>>31364370
Thats why I have an AR right by my bed.
>>
>>31364333
I grew up in SA also and if that is the worst thing some bushman did to her she should count herself lucky.
>>
>>31364294
she was probably just bored of you
>>
>>31364404
Most likely. I'm not the bad boy type and treated her as best I possibly could. She was going through some financial trouble and I brought her stuff for uni. ( I know this isn't a lie as her father has been unemployed for a few months now and the effects are evident.)
>>
>>31364384
Completely agree. My brother got stabbed with a screwdriver. Except in his case He broke the faggots arm and shot him while he was running away.
>>
>>31364351
This happens all the time. She wanted to leave because she was bored or fancied another dick, and gave you a reason to keep away.

>Professor says he quits because of campus carry
>He was going to retire anyway, but this makes him look better

>gf wants to break up because you weren't spending enough time with her
>She found another man with more money
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 480x270px
If she's not willing to at least hear about your interests and let you keep them out wouldn't have worked out regardless man.
That sucks, but the wounds will heal and you'll hopefully learn from it.
>>
>>31364520
I will. You aren't ok with guns fuck off. im a /k/ommando
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.