[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Three terrorists who know what they're doing somehow show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: LAV-25.jpg (325KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
LAV-25.jpg
325KB, 1400x1000px
Three terrorists who know what they're doing somehow show up in the 5th avenue in a fully armed LAV-25, firing both canon and machine guns against civilian targets.

What would be the response like, how long would it take for them to be stopped and how many people would have been killed by then?
>>
Where the fuck are they going to hide an APC in the middle of Washington DC?
>>
>>31362743
>somehow
fuck off nerd
>>
>>31362743
By 5th avenue I am referring to New York and please refer to the "somehow" expression in the first sentence of the thread.
>>
>>31362699
People would run and hide, I'd guesstimate AT MAX 200 dead +400 wounded

An anti armour team would be deployed in about 30 min to 1hr, killing it with most likely AT4's or Anti material rifles.
>>
if NY didnt have such strict gun laws someone would just use their 2nd ammendment to stop the terrorists...
>>
Wait until it runs out of ammo. Hopefully it shoots enough New Yorkers to flip the state red.
>>
just bomb the whole town, its not like that there is anything worht saving in NYC
>>
>>31362699
Shit man, NYC is so dense that people have nowhere to run. I bet they could do a lot of damage. Even just firing indiscriminately at buildings they could kill a lot of people.

On the other hand, culling NYC is hardly the worst thing that would happen to this country.
>>
>>31362699
usa spec ops somehow teleport behind terrorists

and one swoop katana swing its all over

psshh nothing personel kid
>>
Why do you hate New York, /k/.

It is the world's financial center, it America's wealthiest city, it has produced tons of culture, such as art, architecture, music and literature. It also has countless diversity, like Little Italies, Chinatowns, Little Tokyos, and so on.

Maybe it's because most people there disagree with your opinions but in a democracy it doesnt mean that its a bad thing ok?
>>
>>31362699
A random dude somehow shows up in the 5th Avenue with an RPG and shoots them.
>>
>>31362992
because it is the world's financial center, it America's wealthiest city, it has produced tons of culture, such as art, architecture, music and literature. It also has countless diversity, like Little Italies, Chinatowns, Little Tokyos, and so on, thats why, we are envious and/or jealous
>>
>>31362984
I would be highly disapointed if New York hadn't spec ops with a response time under 30 minutes.

On the other side, knowing you burgers it's highly possible to have the state and federal gov throwing the ball back at each other until the lav run out of fuel and ammo.

So, assuming the crew knows what they are doing and actually know how to handle the thing, I'm going to go with "About as much casualties than the lav has ammos".
>>
>>31362699
I'm not sure if this is related, but could you basically make a MBT or an APC blind by shooting the points where cameras look out? I assume they have bullet proof glass in front if their cameras, but even a pistol round might even be enough to obscure their vision a little bit.
>>
>>31363031
And then they would just turn out because New Yorkans don't have guns.
They would probaly already have done that anyway since it's easier to see shit.
>>
File: 00d0d_jbXaBXJWWEa_1200x900.jpg (100KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
00d0d_jbXaBXJWWEa_1200x900.jpg
100KB, 1200x900px
I have a better, easier way to achieve your aims, op:
>REMOTE
>CONTROLLED
>GARBAGE
>TRUCK
>ARMED WITH
>FLAMETHROWERS
>FILLED WITH
>[redacted]

Get pro or do no.
>>
how about an airstrike
>>
>>31362699
>be in south dakota
>this happens
>nothing of value was lost
>nasty girls show up in a few hours and blow it away
>the driver was long gone by the time they got there
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.