[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ I almost got murdered in my sleep and all my guns stolen.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 23

File: 20160914_233214.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160914_233214.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hey /k/ I almost got murdered in my sleep and all my guns stolen. My mother knew this was going to happen and she didn't tell me. The only reason survived is because i COINCIDENTALLY got all my stuff out an left. They invaded my house armed when I wasn't there. They turned my house upside down looking for my guns. I also have their plan on audio. My mother recorded what they were saying, the entire plan is on audio and my mother didn't even think to tell me to leave the house or anything. I barely find this out today. They broke is last night, and i had already took all my guns and ammo to my brothers house. Is there anything i can do that will actually get them JAILTIME and not just a small slap on the wrist, or like a max 1month sentence?
Pic related is some of my guns
>>
No. Your best bet is to kill them if they break in again.
>>
>>31356580
I'm staying at a friends house for safety, there is more than one and they are armed. It is confirmed from the audio recording i have of them talking about breaking in, killing me, and carrying my safe out.
>>
>>31356596
>It is confirmed from the audio recording i have of them talking about breaking in, killing me, and carrying my safe out.

Can you go to the town cops or are they in on it, too?
>>
Just hand them over. Not worth dying to protect what looks to be about $375 worth of guns.

But seriously, post the recording, anon.
>>
Your mother just betrayed you and your first instinct is to ask a Eurasian Stamp Collecting Forum for advice? Kill the bitch.
>>
>>31356730
I'm on mobile how do i post the recording?
>>31356709
No dick head, but the police here are useless. They let him go with illegal weapons charges, substance charges, he gets off scott free. Its my moms boyfriend i posted the story last night, and he confirms the story o posted last night in the audio recording hes speaking spanish though so you are going to need to translate it. If i report him and ise the recording in court i want to make sure he gets YEARS not a fucking month. Plus in the recording i can only identify his voice not his friends voices. If i lock him up they'll come after me
>>
Figured it out here

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1v8wKmbpzRC
>>
>>31356782
Can anyone translate? I don't speak illegal.
>>
>>31356805
Its too damn long dude i posted the story last night, its in the archives, that civers the entire first part of the recording. The second part is his friend telling him that they should wait until i go to sleep and go in there with their guns and yank out my safe and take off, and whatever happens in the process happens.
>>
I give up, what movie/book is this from? sounds pretty entertaining
>>
>>31356845
It isnt a movie or a book asshole, its fucking real
>>
>>31356569
I say stand your ground and shoot it out with them fucking faggot. Just wait for them to break in and unload your HD weapon on them. That's what guns are for stupid. But seriously, stop lying, it's a sin.
>>
>>31356903
You guys are fucking pieces of shit i swear. I come at you with a real fucking story, and you guys tell me to shoot it out with 2 confirmed armed robbers in hopes I'll fucking survive when i live in California.
>>
>>31356926
Your name is GM but besides that you should seriously think about cutting off your mother if she knew what would happen. Tell her you won't go to her funeral because she didn't want to prevent yours.

Tell the police, you have audio. If you think they're that useless hire a PD to track down any legitimate dirt to put him away. If you're lucky the PD may be able to bring the case to another court to get justice.
>>
>>31356926
I would shoot any armed home invaders. That's what guns are for, to defend yourself from a life and death situation. You can even wear armor and earplugs so your hearing isn't damaged. Also have a bright flashlight. If you know they are coming...... but what do I know.
>>
>>31356926
You could absolutely go to the cops, but you choose not too. If everything you said is true, the cops will find this pair of convicted felons and throw the fucking book at them.
>>
>>31356569
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1v8wKmbpzRC

so let me get this straight: your mom's spic boyfriend wanted to break in your place with an unknown accomplice, steal your shit and if necessary kill you? and your mom knew this, recorded them planning it but did not warn you? you know what, you need to either leave without a trace or kill both your mom and her bf. you can make it like he murdered her, which isn't even a very unlikely thing to happen in the future.
>>
>>31356926
>Give the recording to the cops and see what they can do.
>Run.
>Fight.
There are your options.
>>
>THE COPS

They will arrest you if you lie OP and find out. Jusy sayin.
>>
>>31356926
>You guys are fucking pieces of shit i swear. I come at you with a real fucking story, and you guys tell me to shoot it out with 2 confirmed armed robbers in hopes I'll fucking survive when i live in California.

not shoot it out. use your brain. they don't know, presumably, you're on to them. from now on, you can barricade yourself every night in your home, possibly wearing armour, and when they enter blow them away. it's all legal. they will not see you coming.
>>
File: 20160916_173934.png (1MB, 1080x1369px) Image search: [Google]
20160916_173934.png
1MB, 1080x1369px
>>31356965
You don't fucking know California do you? In California everything short of actual murder is a misdemeanor. They will get away scott free. I reported a guy who broke into my truck and tried to stab me when i confronted him, and he got Assault with a deadly weapon, you know how long he got in jail? 3months. Also its JUST audio, ca PD will say thats not enough evidence to convict them. Also i can ONLY identify ONE voice in the recording so if we get that ONE person, the others will hunt me down, ill be a huge target! Also my mom is on THEIR side
>>
>>31357023
Move you dipshit.

If its the way you say it is, your only real choice is to get the fuck out and not let any of those fucks know where you are going.
>>
>>31357023
>Also my mom is on THEIR side
your mom wants them to kill you? really?
>>
>>31356926

If it is real def tale notes you could shop this as a screenplay in 15 mexican minutes
>that's one new york second

anyway, your best bet is to stay away from your mom, she's fucked up. Call the cops, register a complaint about the breakin and don't freak out when they do nothing. just walk through the steps and don't argue or rant or whatever. tell then your side and walk away.

put together as much WRITTEN timeline and PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence(printed out) as you can and look for a criminal lawyer. bring your wallet, explain the situation, ask for advice in pursuing criminal charges and civil charges.
Document EVERYTHING. every time you talked to your mom. everytime you talked to her BF. everything your talked to the cops. everytime you took a shit. EV. ERY. THING. ON PAPER. courts don't give a shit about thumb drives.

keep it organized, accessible and backed up

good luck, put on your big boy pants and wave bye bye to your mom.

>source
>me
>self defense instructor for abused women
>not kick em in the sack and yell instructor, actual counselor to abuse victims
>>
>>31356972
I did already leave with everything i took my safe and belongings to my brothers house 4hours away from home, and i am currently living with my best friend. And yes my mom didn't tell me until today, they broke in last night, last night i left around 8pm, they broke in around 11pm. By that time i had already dropped everything off at my bros.
>>31357015
See above
>>
Have you ever thought that maybe you're a paranoid schizophrenic that is losing his grasp on reality? Maybe that's why they want to take your guns away. Because you keep seeing all these suggestions to kill your mother.
>>
>>31357066
I'm not going to kill my motheryou autistic retard. Read the thread.
>>
>>31356926
>when i live in California.
CA gives no fucks. kill them all - no penalties. the recording is direct evidence of conspiracy for B&E, et c. DA will have to handle it. mom may be charged too. if your cops aren't already on this (because you're a faggot apparently) then give a copy of the recording to the DA and go over the cop's heads.

no excuses.
>>
>>31357072
Are you suuuuurrreee?
>>
>>31356569

Stuff that never happen
>>
>>31357023
you don't know CA do you? everything you said is completely untrue. CA will happily arrest and convict - however with an overburdened prison system the state can't pay for, they are releasing people super early.

that's not a judiciary issue, that's a budget issue.

if you kill these dudes, you will get off scott free

if you take a recording of a conspiracy to commit B&E and possibly kill you to commit a weapons felony - they will be arrested and jailed for a while and maybe let go early and if that happens you fucking kill them if they hassle you more in your own home.

1. stop being a fucking pussy
2. prepare to kill them to save yourself
2a. move away.
3. go through the justice system

those are your fucking options. pick one motherfucker and quit making bitch ass nigga excuses, holy shit.
>>
>>31357056
I still dont understand the provenance of the recording and why she did tell you about it all afterwards? is she mentally ill or something? just stay away and burn all bridges. mexicunts are scum. all non whites are.

t. guy who was almost murdered by three 40 something chechens with butchering knives at age 24
>>
>>31357072

I can see why no one takes you serious. You ask for help and ppl gave you advice. Instead you call ppl autistic, faggots, etc. Fuck off retard, I hope you get murdered and your guns taken.
>>
>>31357023
Why is your mom on their side?
>>
>>31356926
Be a fucking man or get the fuck off of /k/ you pussy! Why even own guns if you're too afraid to use them? I hope they fuck your mother in front of you before they execute you, you dumb fuck of a cuck!
>>
>>31357144
Shes dating the one in the recording
>>
>>31356569
>Californian
> Illegal Assualt Rifle

Good luck with the police you criminal spic.
>>
>enjoying poker night with friends
>one friend i guess makes book so he deals with some shady redguards and the like
>about 2 weeks after superbowl sunday
>bookie friend telling us about how this guy is into him for something like $4000
>says the guy showed up at his house trying to give him a stolen car as payment
>so bookie friend tells him "get me my money or im telling the cops you were trying to sell a stolen car, anonymous tip"
>the poor bastard clearly doesnt have shit to give my buddy
>about 3 nights later my buddy hears a car idling in his driveway
>its that stolen car he can see it out his window
>so buddy grabs his Saiga 12 (yes hes a tacticool faggot)
>just as he is walking down the stairs
>bottle with a flaming rag flies through the window buddy manages to put the rag out but hears another cocktail shatter against the outside of his door
>he fires a shot through a window and misses
>manages to get outside as the nignogs were pulling away and just empties slug after slug into the car
>unsure if he hit anything (because they drove away)
>he calls the cops
>they say as far as they are concerned until they find a vehicle or a person he wont be investigated for the shooting
>he gave them a description of the car but not the guys name
>they found the car with a couple pistols and a rifle inside serials filed off
>said it was justified they intended to kill him
>never heard from the guy that owed him again
>>
>>31356569
...If you have the audio then give it to the police along with the names and addresses of the people you think robbed you. And if that doesn't work shoot the fuckers.
>>
>>31357144
Have you been reading this thread? I think I understand.
>>
>>31357171
They're 10/30s retard. Its 100% legal AR.
Guys killing them would just put me in the slammer because I don't live there anymore and my mom will testify against me because she IS mentally ill
>>
>>31357152

Is she STILL dating him?

You might want to consider your living arrangements and relationship your mother if she is.
>>
>>31357174
4/10 would not operate with
>>
>>31357174
>they found the car with a couple pistols and a rifle inside serials filed off

why would they leave that stuff?
>>
>>31356757
Email the recording to yourself, get on your comp, and then post it. You can post sound files on here, right?
>>
>>31357193
Move out and don't leave forwarding information you stupid piece of shit, it's abundantly clear your stepfather wants you dead to steal your guns and your mother doesn't give a shit.

Leave, never go back, give them no way to find you.
>>
>>31357152
neat. sounds like you need to either abandon that shit (she's so into her bf she's willing to kill/endanger/rob her own son to please him) and prepare to kill the fuckers trying to kill you.

this is a very simple situation with few options that you seem intent on over-complicating. you've already removed yourself from the equation, from their lives (hopefully) so just fuck off and if they get all butthurt about it, play back the recording of the bf trying to steal your shit and how your mom told you she was cool with that and maybe you dying.

optionally you can man up with your bro and a friend and kill some fuckers trying to rob/kill you

optionally document and report everything to the police, then do one of the other options.

whining about it on 4chan isn't going to do you any favors but reinforce how much of a faggot you are.
>>
File: 20160916_175801.png (1MB, 1080x1534px) Image search: [Google]
20160916_175801.png
1MB, 1080x1534px
>>31357195
Yes she STILL is. And i already left her, i told her she can figure out the rent on her own (we split it)
>>
>>31357205
more trouble than it's worth, generally speaking.
>>
california is a two party consent state, the recording is inadmissible unless your mom says at the beginning "im recording you" and they both say "ok". actually i dont know if its inadmissable but its illegal to record that shit.

you missed your only chance. you are railing on /k/ for telling them you should've kiled them and here you are bitching about how the cops wont do anything. if you would've killed them and implicated your mom they wouldve found the recording and she wouldve went down too. you could've even shown the recording to the cops and got their help beforehand. i dont understand your story at all because you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>31357223
I only heard the recording a day AFTER they had broken in and shit. So my mom recorded the audio yesterday in the afternoon. At the same time she recorded the audio i was packing up my shit and leaving because my bro invited me to live with him. I left around 8pm, they broke in about 11pm because when i got back the door was open and all doors were unlocked. I thought maybe my mom stopped by. Today my mom called me and i asked her is she had gone home last night she told me no she hasnt and why? I explained to her that the house was open and all lights were on and she said ih it might have something to do with this. I didn't want to tell you because i was afraid youd get mad. She then sent me the recording TODAY they broke in LAST night so i had no fucking idea of their intention and i had left. I NO LONGER live there. God damn guys
>>
Jesus fucking Allah, and I thought my family was dysfunctional.

Good luck, OP. Death is not such a bad fate.
>>
File: 1473979688369.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1473979688369.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
OP is lying, his mom asked us to take his guns because he threatened her a few days ago. And hes not mentally stable to handle them safely hes even threatened to kill himself. We were gonna do an intervention not no home invasion. In fact after seeing he was gone we searched for his guns and when we couldnt find them his mom had a total fucking panic attack. We called the police but they cant do anything about it. Kid just come talk to us, you dont need to hide or be scared, we care about and we only want to help.
>>
>>31357265
THEY ALREADY BROKE IN EVERYTHING ALREADY HAPPENED I DIDN'T FIND OUT UNTIL AFTER IT ALL HAPPENED SO IM ASKING NOW AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED WHAT CAN I DO LEGALLY THEY HAVE NO INTEREST IN BREAKING IN ANYMORE BECAUSE THE SAFE IS GONE AND THEY NOW KNOW I NO LONGER LIVE THERE.
>>
>>31357285
>be mexican illegal
>learn english
>find /k/
>find relevant thread
>post in thread
>have pepe picture
>>
>>31356569
Ok, OP, in all seriousness, here's what I say you do:

1. Call the police. Have them listen to the tape. At least do something.

2. Cut off all contact with your mother. I forgot the middle school/high school Spanish I took years ago, but if you're right and she did in fact know that they were going to kill you, and that's what the criminals are saying on tape, and she refused to tell you about it, leave her behind and move on with your life.

3. Don't go back. Move on. Enjoy your new life in whatever city your best friend lives in who you're with now. Get a job, go to school, succeed.

4. Hypothetically, should those fucks come back and trash the place and kill your mother, with you getting a call since you're the next of kin, show the cops the tape. Get them to investigate into your mother's death. The end goal is for those fuckers to be punished.

5. Hypothetically, should you wish to return to your mother rather than leave, bring some volunteers (cousins, siblings, friends, anyone) with one of your guns each (or their own guns, whatevs) and kill the fuckers. Though there may be 2+, fighting a defensive battle will give you the upper hand, especially if you have help. And should you kill one, the others will probably, at least initially, randomly fire some shots and flee.

However, that is where showing the police the recording is crucial. That way, after you call 9/11 to clean up the body(ies), you can say they were negligent and you had no choice.

Godspeed, anon. Keep us posted.
>>
>>31357288
Did you call the police and at least tell them there was a break-in?

>I did already leave with everything i took my safe and belongings to my brothers house 4hours away from home

What was in the safe? And I thought you took it with you?
>>
>>31357193
>Guys killing them would just put me in the slammer
no it wouldn't. CA has a rather expansive "castle doctrine" including your home, car, place of employment, public streets, et c where you are 100% in the clear to kill someone to prevent an immediate forcible felony (rape, murder, kidnapping, et c) to yourself or someone you witness.
>>
>>31357289
>do stupid things with guns
>mom wants to take them away
>better go on /k/ and lie so they side with
>i know ill say her spic bf wanted to steal them that will get the little racist to side with me
>>
>being born into a shitty family

lol you fucked up, nigger
just kill yourself and re-roll
>>
>>31357288

Your mother will most likely give in and tell them that you live with your brother and go over there to rob you. Fuck your mother though man, that is absolutely disgusting that she would do that to her son.

You're pretty shit out of luck legally to convict them but trying isn't bad either. Try to fuck them anyway possible but make sure the police have the recording and messages.
>>
>>31357342
This isn't true, look it up please. Castle doctrine in California ONLY APPLIES ONSIDE YOUR PLACE OF DEWELLING which means i can only kill them if they break into my house while im INSIDE THE HOUSE
>>
>>31357288
>THEY ALREADY BROKE IN EVERYTHING ALREADY HAPPENED I DIDN'T FIND OUT UNTIL AFTER IT ALL HAPPENED SO IM ASKING NOW AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED WHAT CAN I DO LEGALLY THEY HAVE NO INTEREST IN BREAKING IN ANYMORE BECAUSE THE SAFE IS GONE AND THEY NOW KNOW I NO LONGER LIVE THERE.

leave and burn bridges. contact and forward all your information to the police. that's the end of it.

assuming they don't come after your and your brother now.
>>
I wish I needed attention as bad as OP that I'd post bs stories on the internet
>>
>>31356782
Boyfriend: Her cunt son came out with a shotgun. He pumped it and I said I aint scared of that shit, shoot me.
OP is a confirmed cuck that deserves to die
>>
This is the stupidest shit ever. Barricade yourself inside the house, turn off all the lights, and point your AR at the door. Shoot the first person that walks through it (assuming it's not your dumb fuck mother), and the others will run like cowards. They're robbers, not murderers. And if they are hardcore murderers that are willing to SHOOT IT OUT down a fatal funnel, that's what extra mags are for.

5/10 troll because I responded seriously.
>>
>>31357054

This is the best possible advice so far for you if you're serious about wanting to fuck anybody up. otherwise GL with your walter white bullshit, you're an idiot and a half
>>
OP just pack up all your shit and leave everything.

Just go.

If you ever needed an excuse to GTFO california, now is your chance.
>>
>>31357382
This. OP should have threw hands. Dont ever pull out a gun if you aint going to let it bang. An ass whoppin would have been enough to keep homeboy from running his mouth
>>
>>31357372
hey fuckwit. i killed a man in berkeley that was raping a co-ed in the alley between telegraph and north 34th.

no fucks given by the police because it's covered under CA's castle doctrine.

here's the jury instructions: CALCRIM #505 and 506 describe my situation as justified homicide.

killing them when they are in your home is castle doctrine PC 198.5 - B&E automatically makes them eligible because there is always reasonable fear for your death or injury during a B&E.

fuck you when people are telling you the law that you can read yourself.
>>
>>31357126
>Chechens
>All non-whites are scum
>All non-whites
>Non-white
>Chechens
>Non-white
I've got some bad news for you, Anon...
>>
>>31357265
But its a voicemail, she didnt record it?
>>
>>31356569
Nice blogpost, faggot
>>
File: white america.jpg (962KB, 1580x3433px) Image search: [Google]
white america.jpg
962KB, 1580x3433px
>>31357435
fuck off scum. you've never seen a chechen and they aren't white=european. American standards don't apply elsewhere in the world. kawkaz niggers are arabs with asiatic admixtures. the term caucasian is a polypyletic taxon and is invalid and void any biological meaning. in the US, everybody is white, pic related.
>>
Hire some gangbangers or some of the Latino workers at home depot to off them. Probably $300 and $40 respectively
>>
What I want to know is, what did you do to deserve this? There's two sides to the story.
>Mom- my son still lives in my basement with guns, he threatened my BF with his shotgun because he hates Latinos. What should I do?
>mom's BF- my girls son is a no life shut-in living in her basement with guns. I'm going to scare him off, and maybe that'll get him out of the house and finally be a productive member in society.
Also are you a new? because if you've been on here for at least a couple of months then you would realize nobody would believe or be any help without proof or even if there is, this is 4chan dumbass.
>>
OP, you live with your mom? i think the most obvious solution to the problem is to move out
>>
I'm a wetback from Miami so excuse me for not speaking border-kangaroo very well but it sounds like he is complaining that you pointed your shotgun at him or something like that and he told you "...that doesn't scare me, guns are for pussies..." Then the rest is unintelligible because border-kangaroos and anyone from south of that border uses the word "pendejo" and "marica" after every other word which makes you hard to understand for other Latinos.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-14-23-24-17.png (484KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-14-23-24-17.png
484KB, 1080x1920px
>>31357547
Nothing, my mom is just mentally ill. I live with her, i sleep inthe living room she has the room in fulltime employed, and have my own vehicle and belongings, i split the rent, everything that is mine is 100% my responsibility and vice versa. I helped her move into this apartment 5years ago. Im 19 and her boyfriend is some thug she met on the street. The only reason i pulled out a gun is because my mom had been gone from the house for 2 days straight. He would knock ALL night on the second day i told him to leave and stop knocking (i was inside my home he was talking through the window) he called me stupid and continued knocking so i racked the shotgun and its when he got aggressive. He references this in the audio recording. And i have screenshots of the original post.
>>
File: 12.png (150KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
150KB, 500x500px
If he tries it again, just shoot his ass

seems simple to me, but then again i don't live in beaner land so it might be different.
>>
>>31357631
I thought you were getting evicted?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-14-23-24-38.png (562KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-14-23-24-38.png
562KB, 1080x1920px
>>31357631
>>
>>31357631
you Americans do things differently, hey?
>>
>>31357644
Yes famalam thats why i packed up all my things last night can you please read the thread. I packed up everything last night because of the eviction notice i still had a couple days to move out but my bro pressured me into leaving early (possibly saved my life)
>>
OP is a big gay phony
>>
>>31357631
Alright stop being a bitch ass nigga and beat his ass. Stop posting this garbage this is not a blog
>>
>>31357288
>Caplocking all when you're angry

That's really convincing, are you sure you're not just delusional?
>>
Do you know how I know you're full of shit? Because you ignore the actual good advice and get angry and pick fights with the non helpful posts...
>>
>>31357684
I'm not angry, i capslocked to make sure it gets read before people continued posting stuf thats been answered. And i have not been mad this entire thread. All my anger is gone, i accepted that my mom was okay with her NF murdering me in my sleep that kinda broke me so nothing else can really fuck with me right now
>>
>>31357698
Cool blog but reported
>>
>>31357698
>I capslocked it
>>
>>31357688
The recording he NEVER mentions any names so going to the police isnt an option. Plus i can't identify EVERYONE in the recording so its worthless. Second i don't live thrre anymore, so if i go back itll fuck me in court because i went back knowing id have a confrontation. If i do anything to them, id be the FIRST one they go to fir an investigation on anything done to them, plus my mom will side with them because mentally ill, they ALREADY broke in so everything is over and done with, i cant do anything
>>
File: ayyod.gif (3MB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
ayyod.gif
3MB, 190x200px
>guys plz tell me what to do

ok heres what you should do

>dude i can't do that

ok here's something else

>are you fucking kidding me that'll never work

why don't you do this

>ARE YOU EVEN FUCKING READING THE THREAD NOTHING WILL WORK
>>
>>31357718
Stfu already you pinche puto.
>>
>>31357023
If you were closer, anon, I'd come over and help. I'm on the East Coast though.
>>
>>31357743
Just because i didn't reply to the good ideas doesn't mean I'm not taking them into consideration. I was thinking taking it all to the PD. Leaving a paper trail, and just be ready for when they come for me. When i defend myself ill say "i did a report, the police did nothing i had no choice" like >>31357309 said, hes the only one that has some really good ideas and sense. I'm going to listen to him. I'm off work in 10mins, will go to local PD after.
>>
>>31357793
Stop fucking posting dumbass. Either go a beat dudes ass or shut your mouth and walk away from the bullshit. I can see why he knew your bitch ass wasnt going to pull the trigger.
>>
>>31357793
Sure, listen to a total stranger. Retardaton
>>
>>31357828
> Solid Advice
>>
Too bad you ran tour mouth on the net OP. Now if they die, they have this conversation. Now what are you prepared to do?
Gotta know when to not say shit sometimes.
>>
>>31357849
Stop asking for advice on a malaysian basket weaving board and grow a pair, you little bitch lol
>>
>conspiracy to commit murder
>conspiracy to commit armed robbery
>breaking in and entering
>trespassing

If your local fuzz is worthless, try your county sheriff, if the sheriff is worthless call the Feds.

If that doesn't work, the media would have a field day with your story.
>>
>>31357433
>hey fuckwit. i killed a man in berkeley that was raping a co-ed in the alley between telegraph and north 34th.

STORY TIME
>>
>>31357547
Spic and a cunt think robbing someone is a way to make them productive.
Nice bait faggot.
>>
>>31357872
I didn't say anything incriminating, never even implyed i wanted ti get revenge or anything
>>
>It's an "Illegal immigrants in California continue to shit up the state" episode
>>
>>31357433
If you're telling the truth, good job
>>
>>31357970
But you are accusing people of doing something without hard evidence. People can make fake audio recordings.
>>
>>31358076
> I changed my accent and started speaking fluent as fuck spanish
> All just a huge conspiracy to shoot my moms boyfriend
Yeah dude, definitely. I got all my shit and left it at my brothers house, am sleeping on the floor of my best friends house all because its an elaborate scheme to kill some fucking dude. Yeah bro definitely
>>
>>31358110
Also i faked a bunch of text messages between my brother, my mom. And my best friend and they're all on board with this big plan i have to kill 1 guy.
>>
>>31358110
Honestly you sound like youre mentally ill. A simple beat down would have suffice but your autistic ass had to try to be rambo and pull the big guns out. He called your bluff and now your sleeping on the floor like a crazy person cause youre shook. Kys
>>
>>31358110
I still can't believe your little show here on this Nepalese pizza making board. Timestamp pic of your friends floor or STFU
>>
>>31358166
> Implying my mo masnt told me numerous times that he carrys a weapon at all times (guns, sometimes just a bat)
> Implying i want to go outside my house (he was outside i was inside) and have a fist fight witha guy because I believe in real honor like a man
Solid advice dude
>>
File: 20160916_193501.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160916_193501.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>31358183
Umm okay???
>>
>>31358207
>I'd rather coward like a fucking fag and ask advice from strangers on a japanese image board than face my problem legaly because I'm a scared little bitch

Wew lad
>>
>>31358256
> go outside and have a fist fight with a guy
> legal
This entire thread was me asking what can i do to legally get this guy as in get him in trouble with the law read the thread.
>>
>>31358207
Nigga you pulled a gun out and didnt bust. The only fool here is you, if you really wanted to handle the situation right youd call the cops for harrassing you at your window. But you wanted a cool story to post on a underground pedo ERP forum and it backfired. Hold this L and stop posting.
>>
>>31358252
Thanks bro, we'll be right over.
>>
>>31358272
>Being scared of a homo banging on your door

Fuck off already
>>
>>31357023
why do you speak Mexican when you live in America?
>>
>>31357220
Lol, You are splitting rent with your mother but now she has to figure out how to pay it on her own? yall some poor fucks.
>>
DESU OP you need to go battle it out with these dudes. Obviously they are criminally insane. They want you dead and to possess your belongings.

If two guys were to do this to me, they would be watching THEIR backs, not the other way around.

But what the fuck do I know.

>inb4 hardest mother fucking Internet gangster ever
>>
Be mindful of the two party consent law in CA over recordings.

Whatever you have recorded may not actually be usable as evidence in a court of law, because you need both parties to consent to being recorded first.
Look into it more, because I'm not 100% on the details, but I am certain it exists.

Your situation is pretty fucked, sry m8. I'd just pack up and move states if I were you, honestly.
All these idiots telling you to kill them are keyboard warriors at best.
>>
>>31358436
Careful you don't step in the bullshit
>>
>>31358458
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_recording_laws#United_States
http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/california-recording-law
http://www.bc-llp.com/illegally-recording-conversation/

???
>>
>>31358272
Dont pull out your gun if you dont intend on killing your target fuccboi. I should report your ass for displaying a firearm in an unlawful manner
>>
>>31358523
I'm talking about OP's bullshit.
>>
>>31358535
I was inside my house, i never showed it to him i just loaded it, never showed it to him
>>
>>31358575
>rack slide like a fudd

Kys dumb ass. Had you never done that stupid shit youd still be at your mommas house freed loading
>>
>>31356569
You're an attention whore.
>>
>>31358575
Thats not what the recording said :^)
>>
>>31358610
> freeloading
No
>>31358691
That's exactly what the recording said he even said so himself i only racked it.
>>
>>31358722
Boyfriend: "el saco el chagahn"
(Translation: He brought out his shotgun)
Nigger your story and life is all kinds of fugged
>>
>>31356569
Burglary is a pretty serious felony in most states. If you can prove they were armed on the audio you have armed burglary which should be an even more serious charge. If you can prove their intent was to kill you, even worse.

Call the police immediately and don't mess with or move anything. Everything in your house is evidence. If you already sorted everything out you're an idiot and you cant prove that your tape is anything relevant to a crime. If you still have a crime scene call da po-po and tell them everything you know about the suspects. If your department isn't shit they'll get detectives on it if you state that their intent was to steal your guns and kill you. I don't even know what kind of drugs you're hiding in there that they were actually looking for, and btw if you're an obvious drug dealer don't even bother. You're inviting them to search your house and find your stashes. We don't really give a shit to waste resources and potentially lives for some shitbag vs. shitbag crime.
>>
>>31358722
>call the cops.
>cops come and take him away
>the law now knows him and his harrasment of you and your mom
>less likely to try it again

>brandish my gun like im thug life
>can see it in my eyes im not about that life
>get called out and now ive become the hunted

Kys
>>
>>31358523

>The California Supreme Court ruled in 2006 that if a caller in a one-party state records a conversation with someone in California, that one-party state caller is subject to the stricter of the laws and must have consent from all callers (cf. Kearney v. Salomon Smith Barney Inc., 39 Cal. 4th 95[38]). However, non-disclosure recordings by one of the parties can legally be made if the other party is threatening kidnapping, extortion, bribery, or other felony violence.

???
>>
>>31358808
I'm actually a law abiding citizen that is 100% drug and alcohol free. All my guns are illegal and i have no illegal subtances in my house that i am aware of.
>>31358769
If you listen to it he describes me racking it, i never showed it to him.
>>31358912
He couldn't see me, i was at my window the blind were in the way.
>>
Well anon you could move back in and tell your mom you're back. Then basically live inside for a week, not leaving for anything. Hopefully they'll come back and you can blow a hole through them. Outside of that move far the fuck away. It's not worth staying there for that shit.
>>
>>31358985
He saw it in your prior bitch fits.
>>
>>31358955
>non-disclosure recordings by one of the parties
>BY ONE OF THE PARTIES

According to this, you need consent from ONE of the parties involved in the conversation.

From the vocaroo, we can determine that NONE of the callers knew they were being recorded, so 0 parties gave consent, which is highly illegal.
>>
>>31357205
Well they ditched the car so they probably don't want to get caught with stolen guns concealed on them while walking away.
>>
>>31356903

Where do you live? I'll stay with you. Got an 870, ar15, and cz75.

Back to back, brother.
>>
>>31359061
Samefag and literally faggot.
>>
>>31359061
I don't think you could stay where I stay son.
>>
>>31356782
how the fuck did you record them?
>>
>>31359061
>>31359078
>>31359115

Upon reading this thread, didn't realize the op was mexican.

Knowing what I know now, shoot your mother, shoot her b/f, shoot yourself and with your dying breath, pray that Trump builds a big, beautiful wall and deports every one of your kind.

0/10 would not operate with.
>>
Here's what you do OP. You get yourself, your brother, and all of your friends. You load up on guns and ammo and you wait for them to come back. When they do, you fucking blow them away. It's easier than it sounds. I've had a ton of break ins in my garage. I've shot 2 different people. Not to be edgy, but it's thrilling. I imagine that's why it's a taboo and illegal.
>>
>>31359138
Careful with that edge
>>
>>31359138
Sacar la basura. I thought you were a shit posting janitor.
>>
>>31359019
It also stated they don't care about disclosure agreement if related to felony level violent crime.
>>
>>31359127
I already told you, my mom recorded it. I guess they had a phone call together and he forgot to hang up and she caught this recording. She said that the rest of the recording is just him driving around or something . She didn't tell me until after they broke in
>>
>>31359256
They know where you work OP
>>
>>31357056
>leave at 8pm
>4 hours to brother's house
>they break in at 11pm
>By that time i had already dropped everything off at my bros.

Something doesn't sit right...
>>
>>31359256
Lmao she dont want you to come back nigga. She faked this whole thing. Srry kiddo but momma want her taco meat and you in the way.
>>
>>31359256
how do you know they dont know that you know?
>>
>>31359276
4 hour round trip i meant. He lives in lancaster i live in Montclair.
>>31359287
I don't if they know that i know what difference would that make?
>>
File: 1417634111627.png (388KB, 386x503px) Image search: [Google]
1417634111627.png
388KB, 386x503px
>>31357023
fucking anchor babies man, kill your mom, kill all the other shitty spics, and then run as fast as your little mariachi legs will carry you. Bless your heart amigo. Be like pic related

That's the best advice I can give assuming this is a legit yarn and not some spic trolling gringo NEETs for shits and grins.
>>
File: 1452764790272.jpg (98KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
1452764790272.jpg
98KB, 600x719px
If you don't think anyone will help you, either pack up your shit and take all your money and fuck off somewhere without telling ANYONE, or tell the police. OR go Bronson on them when they try to break in again and don't wimp out if they're seriously attempting to kill you. Assuming this is real though.
>>
>>31357220
1. Her(cut off)
Donkey and call you yesterday and told me that no longer were in the house

2. Him
that's why they came , kill me and steal my guns , you will tell me too iso

3. Her
I did not know anything because abia not heard understands more message

4. Her
every day left me a lot and say nothing

5. Him
I hate you

6. Her
How stupid are you too

7. Him
What you have to say to not feel guilty
>>
>>31357631
You shouldn't have let him know your were armed unless you were about to shoot him

You should've called the fucking cops
>>
>>31359397
You got it wrong dude. Ill translate for you
> Me: That's why they broke in, to kill me and steal my guns. You somehow found it too hard to tell me this.
> Her: idiot, I told you already i didn't have time to listen to it, he
> her again: He left me a couple messages that i didn't bother to listen to
> Me: I hate you
> Her: You're stupid yourself too.
> Me: Whatever you have to tell yourself to mot feel guilty.
>>
>>31359397
>>31359598
Aorry the first message that is cut off she says,
> I called you, but you had told me you weren't home anyways so i didn't bother to tell you about the message.
I had told her i wasn't home because i was on my way back from my brothers house to pick up the last suitcase i left full of clothes.
>>
>>31357023
>be shit mexican anchor baby
>invade awesome america
>irresponsibly abuse 2nd amendment rights
>turn america into another mexican shithole like the place you came from
where are you mexicans gonna invade next after you ruin los estados unidos?
>>
>>31357056
Got 3 guns? Got 3 people?

Good. Now you have arms and numbers, along with home advantage. Barricade yourself and your bro and his best friend with all your guns (preferably in an area that will force the spics into a hallway) and then clean house.
>>
>>31359624
I just used Google translate
>>
Dammit OP go to sleep. I'm getting tired of watching you looking at your phone joto
>>
>>31359696
> Be American
> Pay taxes
> Buy american products
> Have a job
> have an american car
> support the 2nd amendment and all it stands for
> Love the USA and absolutely loathe Mexico
> Ruin
No buddy you got it all wrong. I didn't want to go to prison by lighting him up when he was OUTSIDE the house. I just wanted him to leave and i was defending my damn house. Somehow this is unamerican when i hate ghetto spic trash. I hate how our justice system is so damn soft on them. He has so many charges why haven't they deported his ass? I don't understand how me, a law abiding citizen that loves the USA and all its given me, is categorized with ghetto trash like him and a lot others that are the worst examples of my race. I never wanted to believe /k/ and /pol/ walk hand in hand. But i guess its time to accept truth
>>
>>31356596
this is when you preemptively kill them. plan it and dont fuck up.
>>
Bro... its your mother that fucked you over
>>
OP if youre still here this is what i recommend you do

send all that shit to the police with a letter explaining the situation, or go to the precinct yourself and tell em. you can probably get a restraining order against this idiot. you'll probably have to use force anyway but if you have the restraining order then there are no doubts that this person was in your house illegally, and if they arrive armed you'l have no problem with justifying your actions.

then learn what a fatal funnel is and how to use it to your advantage. have the locks changed in your home and set up some early warning sytems to notify you about intruders

use your ar15, have extra mags handy in case there's a hangup, and have some ear protection to put on if you have time.
>>
>>31359843
Fuck, we're suggesting this bullshit? For real? I thought of this earlier, way earlier, I was going to tell him how to get away with it, too, but even as Anon, I don't trust it. I'd probably get lumped in with conspiracy to commit murder if OP fails to follow our instructions and fucks it up to all hell and atf/fbi finds this shit. Fuck that.

Don't commit murder, OP. Kill the fucker legally if you have to. Chances are he and your mother just wanted you out of the way so they could bump it more often, and this tactic is to make sure you stay away and dont come back.
>>
>>31357174
You play poker with an assault shotgun waving bookie and you call OTHER people sketchy?
I'd be wary of playing poker with someone I knew was guilty of wire fraud.
You're full on WT.
>>
>>31356757
Break the guys legs,like really bad,irreparable bad.
Ask about his friend,break his legs too.
>>
>>31360014
Nah, he's a textbook Dale Gribble, but Mexican.

A lot of gunowners are Dale Gribble.

Fuck what an awful way to spend my Friday night. Forget y'all, I'm gonna go sip my damn jaeger, this shit's nauseating.

I'd be able to do more if I was in Commiefornia to help you OP, but I can't do shit, and you've been given every legal option available. It's up to you to decide.
>>
File: 1474060857404.jpg (1MB, 2897x2013px) Image search: [Google]
1474060857404.jpg
1MB, 2897x2013px
HAHAHA
Who'd of ever guessed a tripfag was related to a p.o.s.
>>
>>31360235
damn that's surprisingly well illustrated
especially considering the japanese pension for terrible illustratoin
>>
Hire someone to kill them

Pay them well and have an alibi

If you're gonna do it do it right just make sure you trust the guys you're paying
>>
>>31360195
I know that feel
I'm young enough to ignore my lack of success and maturity
attractive enough to threaten any relationship
smart enough to be a doctor

and spending every night alone
for want of an emotional connection to humanity
>>
>>31358278
Damn nigga go back to wshh

And yeh op you dun goofed, never pull out a gun if you ain't gon blast, he made you look like a bitch and now your shook sleepin in your friends floor.

All this happen becuase you couldn't go outside and whoop his ass.

>>31358436

Shut up faggot he liter really has too cuz the Chico who got a shotty pointed at him ain't gon take that disrespect, he's gonna wanna kill op.

>>31357612
Nigga I'm dade county how u not understand the whole convo lol, I'm guessing since ur mexican ur prob from homestead. I used to live there.

>>31359822
You do realize this board is mostly 95 % white people? Just ignore the racists crackers.
>>
>>31357433
Castle doctrine in CA almost makes up for the retarded salt weapon ban
>>
>>31356569
Tell the police and if it isn't resolved kill them.

That sounds extreme but if you go to police first, especially given the audio recording you will have a strong case for you.

Regardless prison beats death... At least with prison there is a chance.
>>
>>31360311
>This 19th century artwork is much more vivid than this 16th century drawing
kys
>>
>>31356926
Ok, you're a fucking moron. California is a castle doctrine/SYG state. Your mom made the recording, which is illegal because California is a 2 party consent state.

However, your mom's the one on the hook for that. It would take a special kind of fucked up DA to prosecute, though. You want to make a copy of the recording, though.

Defend yourself or die. Choose wisely.
>>
>>31356569
This is why you shouldn't tell people you own guns or post about it on social media.
>>
>>31356965
>the cops will find this pair of convicted felons and throw the fucking book at them.

My sides.
>>
>>31358312
Thats mexicans for you. Next door is a section 8 rental. They have 8 spics living there, not coumtimg thw pack of kids, splitting the $62 a month rent. All have nice new trucks and park on both sides of the street.
>>
>>31358985
>All my guns are illegal

And so is your family
>>
>>31357433
>CALCRIM #505 and 506 describe my situation as justified homicide.
Interestingly 505 and 506 aren't that different. You don't have to retreat anywhere, even if that would have been the best course of action (by my reading, I am not a lawyer or giving legal advice)
>>
OP you should know that this thread could be used against you by law enforcement.

My advice would be just to go to the police and give them everything you have on these guys. Hopefully they do their job. Hopefully the DA does his job. It isn't guaranteed, but that is what I would do. There are certainly years of possible prison time, but it all depends on what the police and DA do. You don't want to put yourself in a bad position by trying to manipulate the outcome.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 800x629px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 800x629px
>this whole thread
Mexicans I'll tell ya hwat.
As soon as my Mexican family abandoned the faith and the Sinaloa took their area they all became fucking shit. Thinking they were hard ass narcos and shit.
I cooked those mother fuckers thanksgiving dinner in 2010 because they're blood and 3 years later I'm staying at Abuela's house again for Easter and they show up with their girlfriends and kids and talk shit about "ey y'all still got dem TV's and 4 wheelers at the ranch"
>"Yeah but it's not for y'all, her will has it for Uncle X"
>"Not anymore gringo, you think you got the right because you're white"
>"No I've got the right because it's in legal contracts now eat your turkey and shut the fuck up"
>"Callate gringo, no quiren problemas"
>forget my Spanglish
>chingate mujado I want all your fucking problems come back here and fuck around see what happens
>him and his homies show up that night and drink 40's in a truck bed all night like I should be scared
>mfw called the border patrol station 12 miles away and they all got arrested

I wish he would've but it would've been a hate crime because I look white.
>>
>>31356757
>my moms boyfriend
pffft ahahah
>>
If he shows up trying to get in your shit again just fucking shoot him, hit your faggot mom with the rifle butt too.
>>
File: laughingguy.jpg (39KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
laughingguy.jpg
39KB, 720x479px
>>31361337
>>mfw called the border patrol station 12 miles away and they all got arrested
thats savage as fuck, anon
>>
>Should I let myself get killed or should I kill this guy and MAYBE get jailtime since i don't want to call los federales
well i mean when you put it between those two i'd probably pick the latter
>>
>>31356596
How did your mom record them?
>>
>>31357657
>American
>>
>>31361398
Val Verde County my man, "Uncle X" has been a USBP Special Agent since they were USBP and not CBP. They're all part Mexican but fucking hate the Mexican side of the family because they cross the border twice a year, every time it's Thanksgiving Black Friday or Easter, "pero es navidad" and "pero mi esposa no tienen _______"
It gets annoying when my grandma calls and says "hey anon I know you're working rigs in Carrizo Springs but...."
These people fucking suck and I wonder every time why DHS let's them across.
BP needs to get separated from DHS and do their jobs.
>>
>>31361339

Talk about a man who hates his future wife's son!
>>
>>31358318
He doesn't know who they are outside of his moms boyfriend.
>>
>>31357205

Leave the gun, take the cannoli
>>
>>31357347
This. This isn't over yet.
>>
>>31356569
dude just kill them.
put a fucking hole in their face.

if you were provoked then thats just a god given right.

those guns are weapons you know? it sucks but either way you gotta make a choice.

stand your ground

or sell your guns and move away.

faaaaaar away amd forget everybody.
>>
>>31356569
Good luck man, I really hope things work out well for you.
>>
>>31356569
Okay op, here's what you do, you go back home and give your mom's bf an apology beer that's been loaded with roofies and when he's passed out you strap his ass to a table and when he wakes up you can either
A. Waterboard him
B. Beat that dude with a stick or baton till homeboy realizes you're fucked in the head
>>
>>31356569

LISTEN UP NIGGER,

You're gonna get ambushed, so even if you're packing they know it, and now they know that you know.

So go and intercept them before they get the drop on you.

Three S method.
>>
>>31359708

This.

Don't forget your chokepoints. Better to ambush them instead once they get into their car with that shotgun. 000 buckshot magnum with flight control will do a number on them LOL! Use em during daytime because lotsa muzzle flash .
>>
File: Cat PC.png (12KB, 514x514px) Image search: [Google]
Cat PC.png
12KB, 514x514px
>>31356569
>Is there anything i can do that will actually get them JAILTIME and not just a small slap on the wrist, or like a max 1month sentence?

Call the police and tell the police what happened.

That's how this works.
>>
>>31361913
Don't be a faggot. He should have just beaten that bean when he had the chance
>>
>>31361928
Don't be a dumbass, if someone commits a felony against you then you should get the police involved.

>He should have just beaten that bean when he had the chance

He said he wasn't in his home when the B&E happened.
>>
>>31361580
>Should 'a made him an offer he couldn't refuse
>>
>>31361942
He had the chance to fight him before
>>31361953
A job...a blow job
>>
File: 1468097598490.jpg (53KB, 790x474px) Image search: [Google]
1468097598490.jpg
53KB, 790x474px
>>31361966
>He had the chance to fight him before

OK.

Maybe the cops will think that's relevant to the felony that's apparently been committed.
>>
>>31361072
i think the two party consent for audio doesnt apply when the person recording is the custodian/owner of the domicile in which the recording took place.

and anyway it would only help the cops at least find spic 1 and spic 2
>>
File: Come Back.jpg (374KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Come Back.jpg
374KB, 1280x960px
>>31356569
just go to the fucking cops dude, yes ca is shit blah blah i live here too but if your shit mother isnt even willing to protect you in a life threatening situation then you need to calmly explain your situation to the cops. Just store your guns properly, cross your t's, dot your (legal) i's, and get your story straight before you do

I hope your worthless mother and her cholo bitchbois get murdered by the cops in all honesty.
>>
>>31356757
...this sounds like fun to me. WTF is wrong with me?
>>
>>31356569
Depending on which state you live in the home invasion will be a pretty serious felony, that will be on top of the unlawful use of weapons charge if they were armed and less serious damage to property charge. Make sure you are detailed as possible in the police report and you should be good. They might even have attempted and conspiracy to commit theft of a firearm charges in your state.
>>
Spoiler: OP is a convicted felon or otherwise prohibited person and can't report to the police the attempted theft of guns he isn't allowed to legally own in the first place.
>>
>>31356596
If part of the plan was to kill you, then they definitely can be charged with conspiracy to commit first degree murder. These charges are going to put these people away for a long time.
>>
>>31356569

Alright you dumb shit, quit whining first of all. Two men WANT TO KILL YOU. So:

Report it to the police. I don't know what the fuck you are talking about with this retard "how do I get them more time" bullshit, report it to police. Get a lawyer. Figure that legal shit out with a goddamn lawyer, retard.

Next, stay with someone who won't fucking report your activities to these fuckers. Get some sheet metal and a cutting wheel, get a drill. Reinforce all door jambs with sheet metal. Get LONG ass screws and reinforce the jambs, get those screws into the studs of the wall. A well reinforced door will take a sledgehammer, two strung out cholos won't be able to just kick it in. Have your weapons ready to rock and fucking roll, sleep with those weapons.

That's all you can do except move.

Also, confront your mom and her cholo fucking boyfriend. Let him know that if he so much as looks at you funny you will fill his ass with buckshot. Don't be a pussy little fuck, be a goddamn man, a coward who breaks in at night will back down and look for easier prey. If he doesn't, he will wake you up trying to kick in your door and you send him on his way.
>>
>>31357205
Carrying a firearm with bodies on them (which is likely the state of the firearms that were left) is just begging for trouble...
>>
>>31357187
kek
>>
>>31361942
>>31362541
>>31362745
What if it was the police and they broke into his house without a warrant?
>>
>>31357718
Fuck it, I'll take the bait... At this point if you find yourself unable to do anything I'd say just take it to the police cuz at the very least it would leave a paper trail for them to follow later if the situation keeps developing...

Meanwhile if I were you I'd stock up self-defense rounds and better locks... Along with keeping the one firearm you're comfortable with at your side loaded whenever you are going to bed...
>>
>>31356569
get a shoulder bag and fill it with 30 round PMAGs full of XM193, keep it right next to your rifle and your shitposting station.
>>
Your only choice is to either act or react. It is unwise to post such things on a simple basket weaving forum OP
>>
File: 1467577786888.jpg (90KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
1467577786888.jpg
90KB, 600x544px
>>31356569
Maybe your mom wants you to murder her boyfriend?

Any chance he is in the country illegally?

You could
>frame him
>burn their houses down, maybe they'll fuck off to elsewhere, but at the minimum they'll be busy for a while
>goad him into attacking you, make sure you have someone record it
>>
File: 1466796710901.png (430KB, 772x514px) Image search: [Google]
1466796710901.png
430KB, 772x514px
>>31362997
The locks is a good idea, at the least you will hear them kicking your door open.
>>
>>31360760
Prison isn't as terrible as they make it out to be... County prisons are pretty chill... You only see rapes and other shit at state and federal prisons...
>>
>>31360760
>Regardless prison beats death... At least with prison there is a chance.

Spoken like someone who has never been to prison. It's exactly the same thing as dying, it just takes longer.

It's a gimmick preying on the stupidity of scared people to get them to surrender. They still steal your life from you, over the course of years. Anyone who has been through the system will resist or flee.
>>
hey heres a non-sperg lord idea.

get your shit, leave town.

your mother doesnt value your life, so gtfo of there and start a new life away from illegal trash.

I suggest somewhere north or east of you.
>>
File: manwithgrassheaddress.jpg (539KB, 800x661px) Image search: [Google]
manwithgrassheaddress.jpg
539KB, 800x661px
>>31361874
Shit shower and shave?
>>
>>31363170
Is he a sniper?
>>
Check this shit out /k/ i forgot my fucking laptops wiring. And a couple other things at the house. I'm going to have to go back to pick it up. If i go home to pick up my shit and he starts shit with me when he sees me (he doesn't live their but he hangs out around that block everyday because he doesn't have anything else to do) what are my legal options? I left all my guns at my brothers house, except my AR. Of course i keep that on me 24/7 and loaded at all times. I'm linda afraid for my friends life because my mom knows where my fried lives and my mom is capable of telling them where i am staying and where i work. So its pretty shitty. I'm planning on moving 2 hours away from this city soon, just applying for jobs over there first see if i can get any interviews or something.
>>
>>31363774
> except my AR. Of course i keep that on me 24/7 and loaded at all times.
If you mean loaded in your car, congrats on breaking CA law.

At this point if you have money, just buy a replacement charger from somewhere and don't ever go back to that crazy whore's residence ever again. Notify your friend of the possibility of a break-in and fortify the place.
Alternatively, just fucking call the police and arrange an escort into the house to collect your shit and use any evidence to have to get them to take this shit seriously.

Godspeed fellow spic.
>>
>>31363907
Not in the car, but at my friends house. In the car i take the mags out and put a flag in the bolt. And you might be right, going back is just ASKING for trouble. Ill just forget about it man, i just want to start fresh
>>
>>31356845
My thought exactly. Thoroughly skeptical
>>
>>31363933
Never go back, change your number, never contact her from this point onward since I can guarantee from all of this she's actually plotting to get you killed for trying to interfere with her and her man because our females are insane. You'll feel a lot better when it's all behind you.

Is everything you left behind able to be replaced?
>>
>>31363944
This shit isn't as insane as it sounds. You deal with up to a dozen of these incidents in your life when you have a latino family. Scales significantly with the size of the extended family and how much you associate with them.
>>
>>31363967
Yes, just furniture i bought from an outlet store.
>>
>>31364035
You sound set then. Good luck you crazy diamond.
>>
>>31356954
This. Also try to get you mother some jailtime because she knew about the plan to murder you and did nothing to stop it.
>>
F A T A L
U
N
N
E
l
>>
>>31357288
If I were you, I would be a gigantic faggot.

If I were a less pussy version of you, I would track them down and kill them, because I'm not a little bitch.

If I am aware there is someone out there that wants to harm me I wouldn't be asking for advise on the internet, I would be making sure that I beat them to the punch.

Also, you are either leaving out info or lying.
>>
File: 1473827719054.jpg (161KB, 480x404px) Image search: [Google]
1473827719054.jpg
161KB, 480x404px
>>
>>31357023
So if you're not willing to kill them then I'd suggest moving and cutting ties with mom.

But honestly even in California I would stand my ground and fucking blow them away. Place a shotgun boobytrap if you have to and then just say you fired it and ran to grab your other gun
>>
>>31357631
Way to handle the situation like a bitch
>>
>>31364455
Velma

THICC
H
I
C
C
>>
>>31364455
THICC
>>
>>31364455
>>31364506
>>31364513
Thick has become a meme fetish but this is actually a reasonably good representation of what it's supposed to be.
>>
OP are you retarded? either leave or shoot him. There is no middle ground since obviously he's a tryhard cholo.

Stop asking people on the fucking internet for their advice when you're too retarded to go to the fucking police. Move. Dont tell your mom where you're going.

You missed your chance to shoot him when he got aggressive and you acted like an equaily aggressive retard.
>>
>>31357205
Niggers are stupid
>>
>>31357382
Load it with bean bags and blast him next time he mouths off, OP.
>>
>>31359138
The brain cells come back, I promise.
>>
>>31356926
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1v8wKmbpzRC

As a fellow beaner I know this shit is real. Are you a beaner too OP?
>>
>>31356569

Kill the invaders. Kill your mom. Move to Mexico.
>>
>>31360504
you're retarded
>>
>>31356569
Grow a fucking pair OP. Either A. Move out of your mom's and cut contact. Or B. Do what a man would do, stop talking about it publicly, stop looking for attention from a thai elephant tattoo forum and, kill him in a way that looks justifiable or in a way that no one finds his body.

You kinda dun fucked yourself by talking about it. Now it'll look premeditated.

As with most things in life, talk is dumb and can fuck you in the end. Keep your thoughts and plans to yourself and, keep your wits about you.
>>
>>31356596
Make your house into a fortress, and never be unarmed.
>>
>>31356569
OP, go to the police and give them the recording, and then find somewhere safe to stay.
>>
>>31356569
>>31363774
>>31364035
OP, i'm glad to know you're alive, but you're taking a fucking retarded approach

>2 hours away

leave the entire state you fucking moron, what in the actual fuck

anyways, replace everything you have that could let them know where you are. throw away cellphone, CANCEL your contract with your carrier and switch to another one, get new bank accounts and close old one, go more than 8 hours away, maybe midwest america

i feel for you, but at the same time i sort of lack sympathy if driving two hours away seems sufficient to you
>>
>>31357212
This needs to be reiterated. Just bail and keep looking over your shoulder if you're not willing to shoot the fuckers next time they come for you.

Fuck your mom and never talk to her again.
Thread posts: 262
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.