[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/, I live in the Jewish Republic of Jew York, and I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 870512.jpg (123KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
870512.jpg
123KB, 880x660px
Hey /k/, I live in the Jewish Republic of Jew York, and I need 10 round AK mags. I don't want to break the bank buying more of the Arsenal 10 rounders (they are great though), I was wondering if the Magpul AK mags are any good. I know Tapco is ass though.
>>
Tapco
>Entirely made of plastic minus spring
Magpul
>Made entirely out of plastic minus spring
You tell me genius
>>
>>31355396
I'm referring to build quality, not materials used. I know both magazines are mostly plastic. I do not know of any affordable metal options in 10 round.
>>
>>31355538
I don't think you understand

The reason Tapco mags suck so badly is because they're made entirely from plastic. Locking lugs, feed lips, everything. Magpul is no different in that regard when it comes to AK magazines.
>>
>>31355560
So basically, I'm just fucked because all of the good magazines are 30 round and up.

Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>31355598
Yes. And for what it's worth, a Magpul 10 rounder probably won't feed in your gun because you don't have a bullet guide, or I at least assume you don't.

you might be able to find some steel ones from Romania or some shit, maybe some pinned mags on gun broker.
>>
>>31355396
Your brain
>Entirely made of plastic
>>
>>31355657
Build quality is negligible between the magazines when the necessary components lack the steel reinforcement

e.g. plastic locking lugs and feed lips
>>
>>31355382

I don't know much about them but what about 30 round magazines that have been blocked at 10 rounds?
>>
>>31355560
>>31355538
>>31355396
>high strength glass filled thermoset polymers are now the same as ABS, PVC, delrin.
>>
>>31355711
Some people just hate knowledge and saving money. I've got a bunch of the polymer magpul AK mags and they've held up just fine over several thousand rounds. Even if durability WERE a significant concern, they're 1/2 - 1/3 the price of good steel ones, so you could just buy 2-3x as many of them and still come out ahead longevitywise.
>>
>>31355618
I have the bullet guide, but aren't the Romanian mags single stack only? My gun is a Saiga 7.62x39 with a bullet guide. I have some of the Arsenal 10 rounders and a few of the factory saiga mags with the bullet guide dremeled off.
>>
>>31355396
If memory serves, the new ones have steel feed lips. I'm not 200% sure though, sadly.
>>
>>31355711
>polymer
>plastic
Same shit bro, people who use polymer as a selling point don't know anything about chemistry
>>
>>31355833
Oh my
>>
>>31355396
My boolets hang up in tapco mags, magpul strips boolets flawlessly
>>
>>31355382
In the off chance that you will pull the ak from under your bed and shoot 1-6x I think they will be ok. They will most likely survive your 1x3mo range trips ok. Shit, they they might even last thru some dry practice on soft carpet. If you are going youtube spend the extra coin tho
>>
>>31355833
>chemistry
that's like saying iron and steel are the same thing, too, because chemistry.

dumbass...
>>
Magpul works great in my yugo tapcos are shit. The people saying that magpul sucks cause it's made from the same material are retarded. I own both magpul are solid quality mags
>>
>>31355382

Fellow NY bro here.

>drive to nearest PA gunshop or walmart
>buy any size mags you want
>come back to ny and use said mags
>sherriffs and troopers litteralt could care less about enforcing the SAFE Act

The county I lived in straight up refused to enforce it. Nobody cares unless you're doing something illegal in the first place.
>>
>>31355618
Bullet guide? Isn't that the assault feature that aims the bullet into a child's chest?
>>
>>31356541
I dunno man I heard the troopers are the real ass holes and don't give a fuck about our rights. I live in Sullivan County, not far from Monticello.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.