[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SUMMONING ALL CZECH FAGS Does anyone have any experience wi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: CZEC0001.gif (3KB, 388x260px) Image search: [Google]
CZEC0001.gif
3KB, 388x260px
SUMMONING ALL CZECH FAGS

Does anyone have any experience with (or stories about) this store: http://gundrak.cz/
?
>>
>>31348515
Ordered a full set of kit.
Found at least three human ears, a bottle of Pilsner Urquell and the desiccated corpse of a squirrel.

Whether that's a positive or a negative is entirely up to you.
>>
http://gundrak.cz/Default.aspx?Page=112
>Less than $1,000 for an MG42.
Well, I know where I'm retiring.
>>
i found a couple (as in two) mentions from their customers online, both positive
their trade licence or whatever it is called credentials check out
googling the shop and the owners doesnt ring any particular alarm bells (e.g. if they had half a dozen faux-eshops in addition to this one, local customer review sites were spewing hate on them, the owners ran some faggot nazi blogs or whatever - one of the owners even got interviewed in an article about gun sales)

looks like a bunch of happy hobbyists running a shop
obviously not the greatest help but if it was up to me i would not be worried
>>
>>31348692
>$1,000 for a Maxim.
>$750 for an AKS-74U.
>$500 for a VZ-58.
>$800 for an M16A1.
>$500 for an AK-74.
>$250 for a Skorpion.
Holy fuck.
>>
>>31348692
>pro jejich nákup je zapotřebí mít udělenou výjimku Policií České Republiky nebo zbrojní licenci.
need a special permit from da bolis 4 dat
>>
>>31348720
You're Czech?
>>
>>31348731
mejbý
>>
>>31348730
Yeah, and, from what I understand if you live in a rural area and you can prove you're an active collector it's easy to get.
Not so easy if you live in a city like Prague or Pilsn though.
>>
>>31348730
I just looked it up, seems like collectors have no real issue keeping full auto guns.
It's shooting them that's the issue.

But still, Czech fags can own fucking belt fed machine guns for the same effort that it takes my countrymen to own a singleshot .22lr.
>>
>>31348744
Přobablý nót though, řight?
>>
>>31348749
that depends on the police department ťbh, to legally obtain the exception one needs to be a collector/armorer/some other relevant profession/permit holder and then the police will on a case by case basis give its blessing (or not)
i have not thought of getting one myself but local gun forums have a bunch of threads with mixed results, people complaining about how their hobbyist collector friend got it in one region but that in theirs they dont give it even to established dudes w/ gun shops and whatnot
>>
>>31348778
why ářě yoů so šušpičiouš?
>>
>>31348782
Can you transfer licenses between areas, like CCLs in may issue states?
ie. In California, people get a CCL signed off in San Bernardino so that they can carry in LA; could you go out in the country side for a couple of years, get a cat A, then move to a city?
>>
>>31348731
Helou máj felou Čechfags. We šhould organájz some kájnd of nugét fest, here in Sudettenland !
>>
>>31348855
ví šud organajz e miliša tu protekt as from d ývl terorists! and kól aurselvs "konvičkova komanda" lel
>>
>>31348892
or mejbí Tomio's Trůprs!
>>
>>31348892
>>31348897
Aj háv ejdea for betér nejm of Our ármed mailitia "Legie Masokostní Moučky"
>>
>>31348776
>Czech fags can own fucking belt fed machine guns for the same effort that it takes my countrymen to own a singleshot .22lr.
I don't have a gun license but from what i researched you need a clean criminal record, take a course to operate the sort of weapon you want to use and then apply to the police for a license. It still takes effort. They don't just hand them out.
>>
>>31348959
Ór "Tomio's Bukake Bojs"
>>
>>31348980
And I have to do all that, and more to buy a single shot .22lr rifle.
>>
>>31348776
>But still, Czech fags can own fucking belt fed machine guns for the same effort that it takes my countrymen to own a singleshot .22lr.
no, you cant
>>
>>31348987
Also there's no way they'd let you own a light machinegun and actually use it though. Public carry of any sort is also disallowed i think unless you're hunting.
>>
>>31348989
>Live in rural/permissive area.
>Have evidence of being a collector.
>Submit to police check.
>Take firearms course.
>Enjoy Category A firearms at approved police ranges.

In my country, it's all these above steps, plus a permit to acquire for every single firearm that takes weeks to get approved.

I'd rather a fucking MG-42 than an overpriced .22lr.
>>
>>31348995
>Hunting with an LMG.
I wish.

From what I've read, you can't store ammo specifically for a firearm held on a collector's license, but you can shoot them at police owned ranges.
It's the same rules in NZ.

In regards to carry, you can get a carry license as pretty much shall issue.
>>
Without firearms license you can own following

3kg of black powder
1000pcs of primers
Flobert with a muzzle energy lower than 7,5 J
Air/gas guns with max. muzzle energy 16 J
Historical firearms manufactured before 31.12. 1890
Deactivated firearms
Single-double-shot guns, constructed on the principle "rope fuze", roller, flintlock or percussion lock systems (After pressure test in oficial laboratory)
>theoretically even the 12 pounder napoleon
Paintball, airsoft and other garbage etc.
>>
>>31349040
a mít u sebe policajty 3/4x tejdně hrabajíc se ti v trezoru
a nevim kde si sebral že s áčkovou zbraní můžeš na policejní střelnice
>>
>>31349040
this is not usual, they won't give you A for full auto just like that
>>
>>31349068
Pokud je mi dobře známo, s A můžeš i na běžnou civilní střelnici, pokud má schválenou balistiku pro danou ráži. CZUB u nás běžně dělá předváděčky s full auto produkcí. Jsme sice policejní klub, ale ryze civilní střelnice s cca 70% civilů. A čko v baráku je pozvánka pro domovní prohlídku - vyjímka z listiny práv a svobod. Jinak ti PČR do baráku nesmí (tedy pokud nemáš na krku paragraf)
>>
File: large.jpg (198KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
198KB, 960x1200px
>>31349063
>3kg of black powder
Imagine the damage this could do if you use this to make a booby trap like pic related.

>open door
>get hit in the head with 3kg

This shit should be illegal.
>>
>>31349120
>stranger gains access to your house
>instead of stabbing your shooting you to death he chooses to set up a boobie trap and wait for you to use the door
not a smart burglar
>>
>>31349063
I should move there
>>
>>31349126
>wife wants to organize a surprise party for you
>sneaks into your man /k/ave

> But you completely forgot on your buc/k/et of damnation (because the guy in funstore was friendly nobody cared about that you bought 15kg)

>POMF ! surprise on their side !
>>
>>31349126
True, he could also drop a bucket with 3kg of black powder on your head while you're sleeping
>>
Uér ár ól d čeks?
>>
>>31349063
I never heard about the muzzle energy restrictions, source?
>>
>>31348692
>>31348726
wtf i love Czechia now
>>
>>31349363
Jés vé aré. At líst mea
>>
>>31349380
Zákon č. 119/2002 Sb. - § 7

http://www.mvcr.cz/clanek/zbrane-podlehajici-zakonu-o-zbranich-a-podminky-jejich-nabyvani-a-drzeni.aspx?q=Y2hudW09Nw%3D%3D
>>
Búmpçek.
>>
>>31350383

nice try turkroach
>>
>>31348855
Saunds neis, mäy ei tschoin in from Tschermänie? Ale bohužel umím mluvit jen trochu česky.
>>
>>31350804
vai dos jår inglish soddenli meik alått måre sens tu åther juropor næå?
>>
>>31350804
I think that the communication should not be a problem.
>>
>>31348515
Ask on Czech gun forums (strelectvi.cz) you homosex
>>
bumb
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.