[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meanwhile, in 1096 /k/... Who else is going to the Holy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

>Meanwhile, in 1096 /k/...

Who else is going to the Holy Land meetup? I heard there'll be a big turnout.
>>
>>31348251
why do peasants have a need for a weapon? They are already protected by the knights!
>>
File: great_helm.jpg (157KB, 300x504px) Image search: [Google]
great_helm.jpg
157KB, 300x504px
>>31348251
I stopped by the smithy the other day and picked this up used for a pound and 15 shillings. How did I do?
>>
>>31348361
Ban crossows and arbalests, no peasant has any need to kill at a distance! Besides, your arbalest cant stop knights and ballistas anyways!!!!!
>>
>>31348251
Tonight I had a dream about a mysterious cylinder that ejects things at high velocities, and it is possible to use with nothing but our arms. Very crazy, eh?
>>
>>31348251
>be me, a nobleman
>own 4 lands
>decide I need a new sword
>want to get a Gladius, heard they're pretty rad
>go to local blacksmith
>as soon as I walk in, I hear him say under his breath "careful of this their, I bet those aren't even his cloths" to his wife
>they both give me a scowl as I walk through, looking at their finest linins and in-house forged swords
>but see no gladius
>walk up to counter
>"excuse me, Sire, do you by chance of some of those Roman Gladius's in towne? I'm in dire need for one and I simply cannot find some anywhere else."
>this pleb looks at me funnily
>"we don't carry such distasteful weapons. There's no need for that type here. What you need is a lance. There's greater reach and more thrust power."
>reaches behind counter and holds up a newly forged Lance
"but sire, I wish not to carry a large lance around, I want a Gladius for those pesky theirs when they break into my house."
>"sorry, we don't carry Roman stuff. You'd have to go 3 Townes over."
>do a twirl and walk out
>never go back to Ganders' Mountain forgery and linins.

Anyone else have tales of bad experiences in forgeries?
>>
>>31348251
My eldest son will go and fight the moslem. Too bad his 9 brothers died in infancy.

How many men have the other members of nobility sent? The pope can't reasonably expect me to send all my knights and leave none to defend the homeland against the norsemen...
>>
>>31348421
You have been eating of the moldy bread methinks.
>>
>>31348431
I am a minor polish noble from the eastern vovoidships. The filthy turks and tartars already plague us. We dont NEED to send men to the holy men to kill infidels, we can do so right here.

It sure would be nice if the fucking tuetons would quit raiding our western borders and calling us pagans.

Or the swedes.

Or the cossacks.

Or the mongols.

Fuck. Is EVERYONE trying to invade our nation? Well on the bright side, this is sureley not a pattern that will repeat itself for long....
>>
>>31348381
Goodbyevision/10

Helmets get in the way. Man up and let the saracens see your face as you slay them.
>>
File: murder.jpg (140KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
murder.jpg
140KB, 500x336px
>>31348604
Said the armorless peasant who is going to have his head split in twain during his first battle.

Living longer =being able to kill more saracens.
>>
File: IujS3vR.png (291KB, 740x586px) Image search: [Google]
IujS3vR.png
291KB, 740x586px
What is your Saracen removal loadout?

>Longsword
>Mail
>White thingy with the red cross on it
>>
>implying you know shiten about combat
>Peasant class has no need of arms
>Mah Morningstar
>>
>>31348251
>"holy" land
>overrun by moslems
Dubious.
>>
>>31348381
Did thee wash it first?

Saxons are filthy creatures!
>>
File: peter the hermit.jpg (2MB, 1126x1436px) Image search: [Google]
peter the hermit.jpg
2MB, 1126x1436px
What's taking you faggots so long? I'm already in Constantinople with my nigga Peter. We're crossing to Asia tomorrow to kick some mahometian butts.
>>
>>31348431
have you not heard, the Norsemen are now fighting amongst themselves about whether to become good Christians & spread Catholicism to the pagans on the farthest shores of the Baltic sea before those Eastern Orthodox heathens can do it
>>
>>31350118
a Yemi lord here, most of us already are good Catholics & we don't need no Swedes or Russias here to tax us, but if Norsemen wish to try anyway, we'll just give them the same welcome that got their ancestors raiding our shores to decide to keep on traveling to the East & then at Neva delta up-river into Slav lands & ending up founding the Kievan Rus
>>
File: WP-Muslim-royals-2014-men-02.jpg (104KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
WP-Muslim-royals-2014-men-02.jpg
104KB, 600x400px
salam alaykum infi-I mean my Christian brothers, may I inquire as to what your plans regarding Al-Qu-I mean Jerusalem?
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 552x587px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 552x587px
>>31350926
>>
>>31348501

But i must consume thine ergot, for it balances the humors. I do even have a writ allowing its consumption from the reeve.
>>
>>31348426
I got a story.
>Be minor lord
>Head to local blacksmith
>Chatting with smith and his father about buying new sword.
>Personal guard are browsing the inventory.
>local drunkard stumbles in.
>ohboyherewego.parchment
>drunkard walks to blacksmith and hands him a sword. No scabbard, just the blade itself.
>Pommel and cross-guard consistent with town guard weaponry.
>Bastard somehow stole a guardsman's weapon.
>Drunkard asks how much he can sell it for.
>'Where did you find that?'
>Everyone turns to my two guards. Both tower over the obvious thief.
>Drunkard panics and reaches for a nearby sword display
>Guards tackle him into the display. Gets his face completely slashed and bloodied by the swords
>Local guard must have been close enough to hear the commotion.
>As they hall him away the townsfolk shout out 'peasants lives matter' and 'guardsman brutality'

Hopefully this mentality doesn't spread and common sense kicks in.
>>
>>31353531
I have had a similar issue in the past with my rabble. Some pointers
>gather all weapons, declare any tool that can be procurable into weaponry to be your property
>decree all weapon ownership not by nobilty, knights, or your men at arms to be a hanging offense
>declare all meat property of hislorships table to include wild game
>ensure no monetary circulation is your property, and ration all food to just enough to permit labor
>throw in a few holidays here and there to ease tension
>brutally punish all thieves, drunkards, and villains in a manner of public spectacle
>prevent literacy for all except nobility and the church

They will be too ignorant, poor, hungry, and unarmed to raise any rabble, if they do it will be a pathetic squalling display easily put down by your knights and men at arms.

These will be periodic, but a good massacre is useful for honing your men's killing stroke. Dont worry about losing serfs, they breed like rabbits anyways.
>>
>>31348251
>be illiterate peasant
>skalnmdfsjansfsdjknfsdofsdklöfsdj
>>
File: knightkek.jpg (147KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
knightkek.jpg
147KB, 400x392px
>>31354311
>>
>>31349010
Tabard is the word you're looking for.
>>
>>31348251

Keep your filthy, pork-stained hands off of al-Quds!
>>
File: somali_gay_stoning.jpg (28KB, 470x302px) Image search: [Google]
somali_gay_stoning.jpg
28KB, 470x302px
>>31355128
Sarecen detected!

We know what to do with infidels dont we boys!
>>
File: Novislav Djajic.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Novislav Djajic.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
remove kebab
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.