[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to put rails on the StG 44 but i don't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: (2) StG44 full left side.jpg (235KB, 1872x768px) Image search: [Google]
(2) StG44 full left side.jpg
235KB, 1872x768px
I want to put rails on the StG 44 but i don't know where to put them.
>>
File: image10530.jpg (43KB, 450x331px) Image search: [Google]
image10530.jpg
43KB, 450x331px
>>31346607
you dont need to keep posting the same thread
>>
>>31346607
Put em up your ass
>>
>>31346607
Hi OP, I have fallen for your bait. Firearm is a classic. Don't shit it up with rails. Ahh my autism.

Did you get what you wanted yet?
>>
File: stg44_rail_placement.jpg (385KB, 1872x768px) Image search: [Google]
stg44_rail_placement.jpg
385KB, 1872x768px
>>31346607
I see at least two options. Option 1: place rail on upper handguard and use a riser. Option 2: replace the rear iron sight with a hinge-style rail mount. Both already exist for AKs.
>>
>>31346607

Just weld them onto the foregrip!

Don't worry about calibrated measurement tools, instinctive pointing is built into humans. An archer using instinctive pointing to aim is vastly .ore accurate than one using any sort of mechanical sight. Special Forces use "reflex sighting" to dispatch enemies, it takes decades of the best and most grueling of training to be able to use this sort of instinctive aiming properly. In the past this wasn't a problem, ancient warriors would train from the age they could walk to be warriors. In today's world technology companies like EOTech create "holographic reflex sights" to try to replicate the innate skill unlocked by the highest tier operators through natural training.

So, the best sort of aiming is instinctive "reflex" aiming, so mounting your rails with you instincts is the best possible way to put them on. Grab your welding gear and close those eyes, it's the only way to truly operate!
>>
>>31346745
The sarcasm is real
>>
>>31346743
What about unders? because i just want a foregrip and reflex sight.
>>
Has bubba ever touched a stg? Ive never seen a gore thread with one.
>>
File: wtf is this.jpg (114KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
wtf is this.jpg
114KB, 429x410px
>>31346607

Nein
>>
File: the stig.jpg (380KB, 1500x992px) Image search: [Google]
the stig.jpg
380KB, 1500x992px
>>31346607
Like this, or fucking not at all.

>rails on the stg 44
>how to get beaten up at the gun range
>>
>>31346871
>i just want a foregrip and reflex sight.
Get an AR15 like every other fucking moron
>>
>>31348764
Sweet alright, Use something similar to the AK.

What about forward grip?

>>31348768
>AR15
They inherit the problems that the CAR-15 had and more.
>>
You need to lug around a huge battery pack on your back, and have your night vision scope attached kiddo.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.