[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how frequent is actually using your knife as a tool or to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: c.jpg (57KB, 1222x786px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
57KB, 1222x786px
how frequent is actually using your knife as a tool or to kill someone in war?
>>
>>31342438
Tool all the time
Kill probably never unless your isis
>>
Never unless you're a tier 0 SEAL green beret OPERATOR solid venom punished snake motherfucker. Even then, it's still extremely unlikely.
>>
>>31342438
I dont know shit about shit, but If you are reduced to using a knife to kill during war, something went terribly, terribly wrong.
>>
>>31342438
Pretty fucking unlikely.
Knives are somewhere very far down the list of running out of ammo, running out of pistol ammo, grenades, hitting cunts with a rifle stock until it breaks and around the 'harsh language', thrown rocks area of ways to kill someone.
>>
>>31343801
>using a knife in war
...because all the bad guys probably ran out of ammo too...
>>
The Brits did a bayonet charge in like 2009 or so, but I don't think they actually stabbed anyone, just chased them off.
>>
>>31343801
knife to the base of the neck of an unsuspecting (conscript) guard like you'd do with a deer is a silent way to do away with a guard. you can't always shoot and suppressors aren't actually silencers. if some outlet is doing an infiltration of a compound they probably are trying to use knives for as long as they can before shooting the place up.
>>
>>31343900
Bayonet is more an improvised spear than a knife anyway.
>>
>>31342438
Whenever some knife loving weeaboo starts gushing about the amazing science behind their Sykes-Fairbairn (commando designed! Super sharp! Fits between ribs!) I have the same question. Was it actually used to kill anyone in combat? No one has an answer to this.

They just post that patent bullshit info graphic that reads like it was written by an 8 year old.
>>
>>31343934
Real life isn't COD. Killing someone with a knife like you're solid snake isn't a real thing. Also if you do successfully slit their throat it's going to be loud as fuck when their body hits the ground.
>>
>>31344006
Everyone already agrees its a meme knife
>>
>>31344177
>Real life isn't COD. Killing someone with a knife like you're solid snake isn't a real thing. Also if you do successfully slit their throat it's going to be loud as fuck when their body hits the ground.

>all those assumptions

unlike you I've never played COD. when you use a knife on an unsuspecting dude, you sneak up on them, grab them from behind and jamm the knife in at the base of the skull. that way, you are holding them which is required for better precision and in order to guarantee that you actually penetrate right instead of pushing them away/aside and can ease them to the ground. also, you are avoiding them discharging their weapon as they bleed out because they'll be incapable to move immediately. sure, stabbing the throat may happen too at times but that's not what I'm talking here.
>>
Through the back of neck, base of skull. Do it right and it's instant death. Worst case, BG becomes paralyzed.

Through back and into lungs, making it damn near impossible for BG to tell/scream.

In front, hit spleen and BG will bleed out very fast.

>getting through the front chest is very hard, dealing with the manubrium, gladiolus, costal cartilage, sternopericardial ligaments and sternocleidomastoid muscles. A bitch to get through.
>>
>>31344263
*yell, not tell. Stupid auto correct.
>>
https://youtu.be/l8yOMl2rhWw

3:44

Yes they are still useful
>>
File: camera-hdr-studio-1408042924644.jpg (375KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
camera-hdr-studio-1408042924644.jpg
375KB, 700x394px
SOCP dagger. Knives in combat are used to create space and get you away from an attacker so that you can employ your secondary or primary weapon system.
>>
File: 1443886057870.jpg (473KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1443886057870.jpg
473KB, 1280x960px
>Not bringing a Trail Master Bowie into war
>>
File: Trail Master.jpg (99KB, 1024x709px) Image search: [Google]
Trail Master.jpg
99KB, 1024x709px
>>31346639
>>
File: shrestha2.jpg (10KB, 396x299px) Image search: [Google]
shrestha2.jpg
10KB, 396x299px
>>31343801
>something went terribly, terribly wrong.
Or terribly terribly right.
>>
What about piano wire?
>>
>>31344350
You best be trolling, nigger.

A knife? To create distance? You pull a knife, you better be prepared to get real close and go for a fucking shank or two. Otherwise you drew the wrong fucking weapon to "create distance" faggot.

>>31344177
Oh yeah, because enemy soldiers are totally looking out for that random *thud* noise as opposed to PEW PEW PEW, fucking nigger.

>>31343876
>hitting with a rifle stock until it breaks
So the ammo is what seperates us from the fucking dindus? You fucking nogunz notraining tard, WAT IS A FEKKIN' BAYONET?!?! You're going to break your fucking rifle? The one Uncle Sam gave you??? I think not, faggot, or I'd make you carry a little fucking stick for a primary since you prefer cock-clubs to edged weapons you god damn neanderthal.

Tired of explaining this shit.

Knife laws in the US are stricter than gun laws because it's almost impossible to overhear a knife attack. It's easier to report and thusly respond to gunfire, and do forensics on bullet casings, but if all they get is blood and a flesh wound, the police are fucking clueless how to make charges stick.

I fucking like guns, but I'm not going to sit back and pretend they're the absolute best killing machines in every way when even supressors require special ammo, still make audible noise to everyone within 50yds of you, and special forces don't practice the kneef skills for shits and giggles.

FFS, the fucking Gooks of Nam were slitting our mens throats by the tens at night, escaping, and coming back several times over.

All you gun-loving faggots forget that before all you had to do was pull a trigger, you had to be with a few feet of your enemy and look them in the eyes and watch their pupils dialate as you sent them into darkness.

The majority of the military doesn't get real combat knife training, because that shit takes skill, and the average infantrymen are far from fucking skilled. I'm surprised when lower ranks even hit targets. FUCK
>>
>>31346833
>and yet in UK, you gotta bin that knife and save a life!

They outlaw funs basically....then have to run a campaign against knife violence...go figure
Did a lot of good for those attacks few months back, didn't it?

And these eurofags scream "Amerifats and der funs!"

I quote,"take away all guns and knives. People still know how to make them,and will."

God I wish I had my "bin that knife and save a life" brit shit on my new phone.

I digress though....
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.