[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k I got this deal. 33 pounds and about 700 us dollar. Comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20160915-193240.png (626KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160915-193240.png
626KB, 1440x2560px
Hey /k

I got this deal. 33 pounds and about 700 us dollar. Comes with 3 nij4 ceramic plates (front,back,sexyparts).
Would it be a good deal in the us?

Also plates and carriers in general thread
>>
Your an idiot.
>>
>>31340216
Oh my.

I've been looking for something like this, link to website? Always looking to add tropentarn
>>
>>31340216

Are you aware that this type of vest, ans also the fench and spanish one are called the ninja turtle costume for something?.

if you are OK wth bulky gear.
>>
>>31341666
>You'r*
>>
>>31341692
Bump don't be a nigger op I need dat tropentarn for AZ operating
>>
>Groin plate.

Gross, the flap is bad enough. Otherwise the price isn't awful. You'll probably end up removing most of the extraneous bitz if you end up wearing it for any length of time. But it doesn't hurt to have them around.
>>
Op here. Herr is the link

https://bestprotection.de/

I also fall in love with a mich2000 helmet and balistic protection visor.

No bulky is no problem. But i am happy that you say the prices are ok

There are similar westes from 97' with same protection for half the price.

My shoppingcart is 2000 euros
>>
>>31341820
Btw i am the op who found 16000 jugo rounds and 200 old jugo guns.
>>
>>31341820
And what is a pistol convertion kit? Pic related
>>
>>31341878
Uuups forgot link
https://bestprotection.de/shop/Tragesysteme/Holster/KIDON-Pistol-Conversion-Kit-Glock-17-19-20-21-22-23-25-29-30-31-32-34-35-37-38.html
>>
Do they ship to the US?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160915-225011.png (416KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160915-225011.png
416KB, 1440x2560px
>>31341923
Yes. But its expensive
Start reading at restliche welt.

Use google transllate or figure it out. I am to tired for translating now sorry
>>
>Buying from euroshits
>Helping to destroy the American economy

Can't wait until Trump bans this degeneracy you traitors.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>31341982
Cant wait till trump bans also imports from china.

Do you even economy, bro?
>>
>>31342024
>putting the American worker first
>not allowing foreigners who hate us to destroy us

I don't see how any of that is a bad thing.
>>
>>31342052
You dont ecenomy...

Well try only to buy stuff produced completely in the us at us wages.

I understand you and i think the same for my country, but cutting of the railroad, on wich cheap and affordable stuff comes isnt the right solution.

Imagine you habe to pay 35 dollars for an ordinary tshirt that you pay at walmart now 3 bucks.
Inflation is the magic word
>>
>>31342103
Doing your part your country and people is a patriotic duty you derive wholesome pleasure from, not cheap satisfaction with too high of an acceptable cost.

Take a look at your own cuckshed of a country europoor and see what happens when yoyr people have forgotten their duty.
>>
>>31342151
Ok now i know you are trolling. Do your duty and move on.

Any questions about thread relate guys?
>>
>>31342201
Get the fuck out of my country and fix your own problems, euroshit.
>>
>>31341746
Who the fuck are you to correct Satan trips?
>>
>>31341820
Are you a kraut OP

If you are a kraut i'm interested how you got the whole yugo guns and if you would sell one to a fellow kraut
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.