[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please god give me a good reason on why i shouldnt get one b4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: ps90-barrel_02.jpg (36KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
ps90-barrel_02.jpg
36KB, 800x535px
Please god give me a good reason on why i shouldnt get one b4 i spend about $1200
>>
>>31313420
You can find them cheaper than that.
>>
>>31313420

You're going to enjoy it for one range trip and then you'll be over and try and sell it for a pretty stupid loss.
>>
>>31313420
Seconding this, but I can't find one for under $1400. I figure it's a great gun to get before our new Fuhrer Hillary takes over
>>
You could buy $1200 hotdogs instead.
Or 12 $100 hookers.
Or 3 $400 female hookers.
Or you could just burn the money.
>>
>>31313420
I love mine, go for it.
>>
>>31313443
I don't want any of that tho
>>
>>31313420
You could buy an antique swiss halberd for that price
>>
OPs just a really dedicated SG-1 cosplayer is all
>>
>>31313674
But think of all the hotdogs
>>
>>31313697
Halberd (although cool as fuck) < p90
>>
Do you already have a 5.56 rifle, OP???
>>
>>31313760
I'd argue a semi auto p90 is less cool than an antique swiss halberd, by a lot
>>
It looks like a bad sci fi prop, and deep inside, you know it.
>>
>>31313795
And less usable
gtfo
>>
>>31313815
Form follows function. Props wish they were a P90.
>>
How accurate are these? You could put a scope on it and go hunt rabbits or something
>>
>>31313443
Or 240 $5 hookers.

That's the best thing about meth; no teeth.
>>
>>31313864
easily
>>
>>31313864
oh definitely
an expensive and eccentric rabbit hbunting choice, but a very effective one.
>>
>>31313776
No
>>
>>31313420
Because it looks....
GAY!

That huge barrel sticking out the front of it pretty much defeats the purpose of its concept/design intent.
>>
>>31313420
>PDW w/ artillery barrel

4y?
>>
>>31313864
A little overkill for a damn rabbit....

You seem like a no funs type with this "taste" in weaponry and these "questions".
>>
>>31313420
Honestly, ignore all the fucks here who are jealous of how bitchin the p90 looks and how well it operates, but there are a couple better guns now that fill the same niche and look baller as well. Look up the Tavor first and decide if that's not better for you. https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/06/foghorn/gun-review-iwi-tavor-sar/
>>
File: cancer tod.jpg (33KB, 680x673px) Image search: [Google]
cancer tod.jpg
33KB, 680x673px
>>31314335
>comparing a fucking PDW with a 50 round mag to an oversized and unbalanced 5.56 Desert Eagle in a plastic shell (it literally is, the operating mechanism is suspiciously similar)
>>
>>31313432
not right now, the going is about 1400
>>
>>31314335
No thanks, MAC
>>
>>31314335
fucking Jews man, you never quit do you?
that or its MAC shilling either way tavor is str8 garbage piston ar and weak sights
>>
>>31314359
>dude the tavor is gas operated!
>just like a deagle!
are you retarded?
>>
File: the fuck denial reaction.jpg (193KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck denial reaction.jpg
193KB, 1500x1500px
>>31314359
Yeah, the Tavor is a bigger gun, but I was specifically referring to its smaller variants like the CTAR 21, which is a bit smaller than an already effective and shrunken down assault rifle.
Also,
>ergonomic
>can be used left or right-handed
>bullpup
>often used in urban warfare
>thinks the p90 is not a similar weapon
>>
>>31313420

You don't need God's help, I'll give you three great reasons:

>You can get much better performance out of much cheaper guns, in almost every category.
>It's ugly as fuck, so much so as to be a serious candidate for "ugliest gun ever made" (straight up looks like a circumcised dick spewing a stream of bullets if you take the barrel off.
>Think of the opportunity cost: $1200 is a lot of money. That will buy you a lot of guns, ammo, or whatever you like. You could get a much better, nicer looking gun, 1000 rounds of ammunition, and a decent scope for that price.

OP, if I were to sit here and talk about everything wrong with that gun, I'd be here all night, so I'm just going to point out a few obvious "features."

>Chambered in a terrible caliber, hard to find and expensive.
>Looks like a bullet-spewing cock if you take the barrel off.
>Putting that long of a barrel on a bullpup, ever.
>That freakishly high rail placement.
>The space between the stock and the "handle" (if you can call it that) is sealed up by a really inappropriate piece of polymer, making it ridiculously stupid to handle and creating a useless (and very ugly) doughnut-shaped space in the body of the gun.
>On that note, ergonomics were not considered whatsoever in the making of this gun.

Buy ANYTHING else, please. This gun is a meme. I don't care if you buy 6 HiPoint pistols and throw them at the guy, please just don't give these people your money. If you want a serious suggestion, look into some of the AR options, especially if something like >>31313434 is your concern. Slap a slide-fire on that bitch and you'll basically have a legal machine gun that you can shoot anytime you like.
>>
>>31313420
Hey OP if you're gonna waste money buy me some shit mate
Day of Infamy is on Steam and I don't have $20, buy like 60 gift copies of it and gift one to me and 58 to other /k/ommrades. That way you avoid a currently overpriced meme gun that you'll regret and you'll get at least 30 friends.
>>
>>31313443
a $1200 hotdog better be the best fucking hotdog the universe has ever seen
>>
>>31314851
Your opinions masquerading as points are both wrong and retarded. I agree that OP needs a 5.56 if he doesn't have one already, but if he does, there is no reason not to get a PS90.
>>
File: Stefan Molyneux - Thumbs up.jpg (32KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
Stefan Molyneux - Thumbs up.jpg
32KB, 750x400px
>>31315275

"Not an argument!"

The gun is poorly designed in terms of form, function, and ease of use. Unless OP has a hardon for unique feeding systems, and he already owns a slew of other firearms with which to protect himself and is therefore only toy-shopping, then there is little reason to own a PS90. Furthermore, there is a very compelling reason not to own one, which is that he could be getting so much more in those same three categories for the exact same price, plus ammunition. Seriously, it's just not a good purchase, especially considering as how little disposable income most anons actually possess.

IMO, the only reason you'd ever want to own one is if you're a wealthy firearms collector. If that's the case, then why bother asking /k/ at all, if your heart is set on it and you have money in abundance? I mean, for Pete's sake, you have to hold your wrist at an uncomfortable angle just to shoot this damn thing, not to mention that mag changes are a complete bitch. It has a small profile and reloading is amusing for awhile, but I just don't see those as sufficient reasons to purchase this particular gun when there are so many better options on the table for $1200.

But don't take my word for it, do your research and go look up some reviews. This guy, for instance, seems to have more positive things to say about it than I do, but doesn't seem to think that highly of it either: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjD2dJlZPjk
>>
>>31315540

Here's another one, just because it's $1200 and you should probably think about this thoroughly before you piss that money away: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRNK5DdI-w4
>>
>>31314170
Then buy one or a 7.62 BR first. Seriously, a $600 AR-15 or $800 FAL will serve you much better

Eat your meat before you play with your toys.
>>
File: 20160816_183717.jpg (2MB, 1487x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160816_183717.jpg
2MB, 1487x1152px
Do it faggot
>>
File: 1473523436889.gif (1MB, 200x147px) Image search: [Google]
1473523436889.gif
1MB, 200x147px
>>31313420
Unless you

1. Already own rifles
2. And you have spare parts for them
3. And you have stocked ammo for them
4. You have a pistol for CC-ing
5. And you have a good holster
6. And you have spare parts for the pistol
7. And you have tons of ammo for the pistol
8. And you have training and/or tons of range time with all of those guns

Then no, don't waste your time and money

This meme will not protect you if you're worried about >>31313434, don't send a bullpup to do a rifle's job
>>
>>31313722

but you know, it is a good show.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.