[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pupper is enlisted from birth as a living weapon of war >grows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 86798679780.png (173KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
86798679780.png
173KB, 360x240px
>pupper is enlisted from birth as a living weapon of war
>grows into doggo
>hearing is 4 times more sensitive
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No but seriously how do dogs deal with this shit? It ruins humans hearing as it is. Why aren't dog writhing in agony every time a weapon is discharged?
>>
dog muffs
>>
File: D-Dog.jpg (203KB, 1251x834px) Image search: [Google]
D-Dog.jpg
203KB, 1251x834px
You might want to consider getting your dog some earpro if you're going to be taking him to the range and don't want him going deaf.
>>
>>31313141
Animals are tough creatures
Especially if they're trained to be tougher
I've been living with tinnitus for about 3 years now
Not so bad
>>
>>31313141
>be me
>at innawoods shooting spot
>alone
>garand, m1 carbine, k98, mosin
>its ww2 as far as im concerned
>seeing how much more lead the garand can deliver accurately in 20 seconds compared to mosin and k98
>some fat fudd shows up
>remington 700
>greet him
>"i'm only here to fire two rounds, just gotta foul up my barrel"
>haha ok, just let me know when you're ready, i'll be loading clips
>doggo appears
>tries to run downrange but he calls it back
>fudd sits, puts his rifle on a monopod and gets ready
>tells me he's going hot
>commands doggo to sit behind him
>BLAM
>BLAM
>doggo visually upset

think to myself about how doggo must have EEEEEEEEEEEEEE real bad. Feel bad for doggo.
>>
File: download (15).jpg (7KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
download (15).jpg
7KB, 300x295px
Dog is fine.
>>
>>31313166
Oh my god those boots are butt-fucking adorable
>>
>>31313166
>>31313316
The rest is ok but those boots are just wrong. Dogs rely heavily on the input from their paws while moving around. Having them stuffed into rubber shoes and unnaturally squished means the animal is off kilter and walks like a drunk. They are retarded as hell and hinder the doggo.
>>
>>31313141
I've shot a probably 1.5k-2k .22, a few hundred 9mm, a few dozen .357, and probably 100-150 center fire rifle rounds from .223 to 7.62x54r without ear protection. It hurt at the time and I definitely have somewhat reduced hearing as a result but I don't have EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE all the time or ever really. Usually it faded after a few hours, at most I woke up the next moring and didn't notice it.

It takes a fair amount of shooting to REALLY fuck up your ears and dogs are no different. They won't go deaf or get EEEEEE after a few shots. If they did then all dogs/wolves/coyotes in the wild would be stone deaf after a thunderstorm passes overhead and they aren't.

It boils down to how many times it happens and in what kind of a time frame.

TL:DR a few shots here and there will suck and hurt for a bit but it takes sustained gunfire or long term repeated exposure to have a serious issue whether your a dog or a human.
>>
>>31313376
I agree with you wholeheartedly but as someone who lives in Arizona I'd rather my pupper be uncomfortable and walk like a dog with downs than to make him walk on this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnZQgp6srF4
>>
>>31313184
Couple decades now for me, as I was a teenager who listened to music in his headphones cranked all the way up like a retard. It's really not that bad.
>>
>>31313410
>I literally have no idea about what I'm talking about but what I'm making up sounds good enough to me to be true
>>
>>31313410
go ahead and put a 9mm or larger pistol up to your ear and fire it and let me know what happens
>>
>>31313141

I'm assuming some people put earplugs on their dogs?
>>
>>31313376
Did you notice hes at an airport and likely walking around hot tarmac all day?

Dogs can get burns to the sensitive soles of their feet, hence the boots
>>
>>31314618
lol talk to me in ten years

I said, TALK TO ME IN TEN YEARS
>>
>>31313410

every time you EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you have given yourself permanent hearing loss.
>>
>>31313410
Retard. The only reason you're not dead is that it's illegal to kill you.
>>
>>31313184
>>31314618
Was sitting 1 meter away from a loud as hell TV while playing playstation when i was 6 years old...
18 years of tinnitus and counting.
>>
>>31317310
Oh and it won't get any better while I keep forgetting my ear protection when i go range...
>>
>>31317323
tard
>>
WHAT?
>>
>>31317345
I know...
>>
>>31313141
>tfw interpreter
>tfw hearing is literally my way of making money
>tfw cans are only on exception and almost nobody does that

I want to ask for a can permission at the police station near me when I CC, but I'm scared they'll reject me. As some anon said, any unprotected shots EEEEE you.
>>
>>31316004
HOLY SHIT MAN, YOU CAN DOWN TEN BEERS?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.