[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be ok for women to be at the front lines if they were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Would it be ok for women to be at the front lines if they were cute and not pretending to be butch?

I was just thinking, female soldiers is just like in my anime but for some reason I do not like them like I do my anime. So there must be some problem with the 3Ds. I think its their lack of cuteness. Should the military mandate a certain level of cuteness that all female operatives maintain?
>>
>>31225480
Please kill yourself.
>>
I don't care what they look like or what they have between their legs. Their effectiveness at the role they are given is the only metric I care about.

Hell, in the near future, the equipment they wear will probably conceal more of their figure than a fucking hijab.
>>
They would be just as useless, the only thing that changes is we drop the pretense of them being useful. Besides, muscles aren't kawaii, so in service of the mandate, you would end up with less physically capable soldiers.
>>
>>31225510
But you dont really need to be as physically capable to shoot a gun. As long as there are still strong men around to do the heavy lifting.
>>
>>31225480
Women at the front lines are always bad. Especially 3dpd women.
>>
>>31225510
>muscles aren't kawaii
Like hell they aren't.
>>
File: 1462800655487.jpg (143KB, 850x692px) Image search: [Google]
1462800655487.jpg
143KB, 850x692px
>anime will never be real
>3dpd biocunts are trying to ban VR and sexbots
Feels bad man
>>
>>31225480
Terrible weebshit shitposting so kill yourself you cock sucking cum guzzling faggot
>>
>>31225551
They're trying to ban guns too, but people pushing back has generally stopped that
>>
>>31225480

No. The objective will quickly degenerate into defend the babe - we need soldiers that happen to be female up there, not female soldiers, and the former already has issues in combat roles.
>>
>>31225480

Your waifu loves to tongue my ballsack.
>>
>>31225675
Soldiers that happen to be female happen to be poor soldiers
>>
File: Witch of the wastes.jpg (24KB, 400x212px) Image search: [Google]
Witch of the wastes.jpg
24KB, 400x212px
>>31225691
How did you know my waifu?
>>
>>31225510
>muscles arnt kawaii
>Imfuckingplying
>>
>>31225551
>>3dpd biocunts are trying to ban VR and sexbots
Are you fucking serious? Why? Is it because CIS white males can practice rape (read: sex) on them or something?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.