[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /k/'s opinion about the px4 storm? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: px4storm.jpg (311KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
px4storm.jpg
311KB, 800x450px
What is /k/'s opinion about the px4 storm?

I don't see it mentioned a lot here but my sister bought one and when I tried it out, I really liked it. But the design does look kind of "girly" to me. I want the type G with the decocker.
>>
Can't speak from experience but I've heard nothing but good things about them, barring the usual Beretta non-complaints.
>>
>>31224066
They is espensive and they kinda look like a hi point to me I don't see what they have to offer that is better than a cheaper competitor
>>
>>31224116
>expensive
>same price as a Glock
>>
>>31224066
i want to get a compact for carrying
>>
Seems most people find them ugly. I think they're sexy as heck, and shoot well too. Very underrated imo.
>>
>>31224066
Its okay... nothing to write home about
>>
File: 1_0899390001262902455_095 (1).jpg (44KB, 748x561px) Image search: [Google]
1_0899390001262902455_095 (1).jpg
44KB, 748x561px
>>31224116
They aren't expensive at all and how the fuck do they remind you of hi-point. Have you seen either in person? It's a modernized Cougar which good enough for the LAPD to order long barrel 8045s
>>
>>31224066
>But the design does look kind of "girly" to me.
Exactly what the fuck constitutes a gun looking girly? Aside from pink paint.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>31224134
That's what I have.
>>
About one a week, had 2 threads yesterday. Consensus is good grip, recoil mitigation, and quality. Some say DA trigger is too heavy. Has a gimmicky rotating barrel that is supposed to lower felt recoil but just makes it more complicated to strip. Used they are well priced, or were because they were unpopular on release. There is a compact version that is a reliable DA carry.
>>
>>31224066
Full size px4 in 9mm was my very first handgun. It was pretty great, no general issues with it whatsoever.

I traded it because after I got a few other things and got better at shooting, I determined that I prefer a frame mounted safety if any at all.
>>
>>31224066
>slide mounted safety/decocker
trashed

honestly though, they're pretty good. They manage recoil extremely well for something of that size/weight. A little bulky for a CC, but manageable in cold weather
>>
I've heard they look like guido shit
>>
>>31225262
>Some say DA trigger is too heavy.
I think that's just the nature of people that don't like DA/SA talking about DA.

>Has a gimmicky rotating barrel that is supposed to lower felt recoil
The recoil mitigation itself is the gimmick but overall that was just a way to frame having a different system than people are accustomed to by giving it a benefit, even if it's imaginary.

>but just makes it more complicated to strip.
One would have to be a grade a retard to think it's more complex in any way.

The only two real flaws that aren't preference not picks are the the recoil system being shit for mounting muzzle devices (which honestly is more fantasy than reality to most people) and not taking standard 90 series mags. Other than that it's a very average pistol in a world where DA/SA is struggling in a striker world.

Still think they should have just updated/improved the 9000s
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 338x254px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 338x254px
>>31224116
Wow. You sure are a stupid fuck.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.