[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my country doesn't fight anywhere, where could a soldier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Azov_volunteers_blurr.jpg (107KB, 700x655px) Image search: [Google]
Azov_volunteers_blurr.jpg
107KB, 700x655px
my country doesn't fight anywhere, where could a soldier boy find some action? don't say syria or ukraine because of dubious legal status
>>
>>31215885
French Foreign Legion is the first an most obvious thing that comes to my mind

or you could try joining some PMC company, but you'd probably need some previous military service for that
>>
>>31215885

sell your asshole to rich fags
>>
>>31215885
Sierra Leone ,Sudan,Algeria,East Timor, Kosovo, Venezuela, South Ossetia-Gerogia, Chechnya, Dagestan, Burundi, Yemen, Chad, Myanmar, Congo or Eritrea if you rly want to dig in shit
>>
>>31215885
I fought for your freedom. Toby Keith song about it.

Give me a free CornDog Nigger.
>>
>>31215951
oh forgot Nagorno Karabath
>>
you can always join one of the many militias, armed rebel groups and the like this world has
>>
>>31215885
go to somalia with 300 USD start your own kingdom
>>
File: 1466236514070.gif (1MB, 576x584px) Image search: [Google]
1466236514070.gif
1MB, 576x584px
>>31215936
>ywn get to operate officially because you went to the hospital for depression once

Why even live?
>>
remove isis with pershmerga, they take in foreign volunteers
>>
>>31216486
>implying you would have anyways
>>
>>31216486
this is what i fear too

i haven't been to the hospital but my country's system does have a depression diagnosis for me

does anyone here happen to know if the leguan can access that when they do background checks?

does anyone here have experience operating as a volunteer? how much combat did you see and how dangerous is it in general (malaria and sneks in africa etc)

how likely is it that you end up on liveleak if you get captured by isis or warlords/cartels?

i'm not afraid of death in general but torture doesn't sound like fun
>>
>>31215936
Only about 1 in 20 make it in now, and they dislike Americans/Brits because they have the highest desertion rates

>>31215951
Literally none of these have seen major combat in years and the ones that have aren't going to allow you to join in on it without being hired as a contractor or joining their armed forces/the rebels

>>31216525
Foreigners who will end up not doing shit and sit on the back lines, you will never see any combat with the Peshmerga unless you already have combat experience, plus OP said no Syria

If you want to fight just wait until the next US president, either one of the candidates we have right now is going to start the next world war
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.