[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here live in Omaha, Nebraska? There's a good chance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Omaha_Nebraska1.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Omaha_Nebraska1.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
Anyone here live in Omaha, Nebraska? There's a good chance I'm going to be accepting a job out there there in the next couple weeks and I wanted to know how it is outdoor shooting wise. I'm hoping to find a a place to shoot out to 600 yards or more. I've read about Hamburg bend, but it sounds like it's getting more and more restricted. Anyone else know anything else
>>
Anyone at all?
>>
I dont know
>>
Nebraska is a shit state. All the nothing of the midwest combined with east coast level taxation. A shitty combination of shit.
>>
>>31214833
Doesn't really say much about the shooting question
>>
all the land is privately owned because muh prime farming real estate

if youre shooting 600 yards i think it'll be at a range, which you can find on your own time
>>
>>31214681
There is a range in Louisville, just south of Omaha.
Lots of events I think it goes out that far, have to become a member.
>>
>>31214681
I just visited Omaha before getting on the train and it was a pretty mice town. Their Old Market neighborhood is pretty comfy.
>>
>>31214681
There's a lot of stuff just outside of town. I've got a pal who wont shut up about some outdoor range he always goes to, can't remember the name though.
>>
>>31214681
and land isn't too super expensive just out of town, if the job pays enough to make you move out here (railroad?) then you could even do that!
>>
File: 1472160496180.jpg (97KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472160496180.jpg
97KB, 720x720px
Omahabro checkin in.
>>
fellow omaha bro but nogunz at the moment. It looks like the only nearby option is the Eastern Nebraska Gun club. I've heard good things about it but requires NRA membership in addition to regular membership fees.

http://engc.us/
>>
File: image.png (294KB, 422x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
294KB, 422x405px
>>31214833
>noguns
>not from Nebraska
Opinion pic related
>>
>>31219700
I would not disagree, but it has been 6 hours and nobody else has posted useful information.
>>
Heartland Public Shooting Park in Grand Island is nice.
>>
so I live in Lincoln and there's gun ranges all over the fucking place. but as far as long range stuff I can only recommend you make some friends and go to their land probs will have or at least someone they know will good luck.
>>
>>31214833
wow, i dont even know the level of poorfag you must be to not afford the midwest

as for op you are fucking up living in the city. the indoor range at omaha i was told doesnt allow fmj either. buy land in the country or meet friends out there
>>
same fag as earlier from Lincoln I just remembered a buddy of mine's senpai owns 88 tactile group. you can try asking around there if not hit up the omaha gun club. if all that fails the pistol range I go to in Lincoln is kinda small but nice cuz no one uses it really 4713 Hartley St #1, Lincoln, NE 68504
>>
>>31221095
The omaha gun club is looking to be a pretty nice indoor range, but the grand opening has been pushed back again.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.