[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello there, what do you guys think of new Bourne movie? Another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: jasonbourne_mattdamon.jpg (496KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
jasonbourne_mattdamon.jpg
496KB, 1680x1050px
Hello there, what do you guys think of new Bourne movie? Another sequel would be something that you would be interested in watching?
>>
Hollywood havent known what to do with the Bourne movies since the second film.

Theyve remade the same movie twice now with a slight detour starring jeremy renner.

Bourne movies are what the Fast and Furious franchise would be if it starred one man and was about cars instead of spies.

And the action set pieces became LESS imaginitive over time.
>>
>>31212618

Fuck that nigger. Giant anti gun faggot he is.
>>
>>31212647
They still do good at the box office, that's the main purpose.

>>31212656
He's not a nigg** neither a fagg***, show some respect.
>>
>>31212618

This. I remember watching the last one, I knew in advance what was going to happen. No surprises, very formulaic. It's the same fucking movie over and over again.
>>
>>31212618
>knocks out a serb with one punch who would wipe hiss hairy ass with bourne in real life

AYYYYY LMAO!
>>
>>31212699
I have to say I was surprised when he took down the drone with a bolt gun. I didn't expect them to go full retard like this.
>>
>>31212699

It doesnt help that, unlike Bond movies, Bourne is not an interesting character.

The "oh noes muh ammnesia" schtick only realy shines when used to set up a solid second or even third act.

You cant make it the pillar of your character's personality because it meansu our character HAS NO PERSONALITY.
>>
>>31212618
saw it yesterday and loved it, just like the other ones. as others have said, its the same plot over and over so don't expect something different. hopefully this is the last one
>>
>>31212618
The movie is named Jason Bourne yet he's basically a minor character. I honestly had no reason to care about what was happening during the climax of the scene because they spent so much time using the CIA chick.

This isn't some nostalgia thing talking either, I just watched the original trilogy for the first time a few months ago and this one doesn't stack up to them. Cool action set pieces, but a total failure to establish an emotional connection.
>>
Jesus Christ it's Jason Bourne
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.