[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is some /k/ related vidya? Also, what are some /k/ mods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

What is some /k/ related vidya?

Also, what are some /k/ mods for the STALKER series?
>>
I need to pick MGS5 up again
Gun smithing was super fun and there's probably some decent mods for it out by now. Stopped right before the outbreak segment was due to start so I could sit down and push through it all with a few casualties as possible.
>>
>>31209792
http://amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki//k/_Approved_Video_Games
>>
>>31209792
Nuka World for Fallout 4 gave me a diamond dick with modding the base AKM into an AKMSU/RPK/SVD/AK pistol.
>>
i >>31209896
>Fallout 4

I wish that game had been good. I like the rest of the series but I just didn't enjoy 4 as much as I though I would.
>>
>Malayan Emergency
>Rhodesian Bush War
>The Troubles
How does it feel knowing these will never be in a vidya game?
>>
File: rhodesia RPD.jpg (170KB, 324x386px) Image search: [Google]
rhodesia RPD.jpg
170KB, 324x386px
>>31209957
well they did mention the Malayan Emergency and Rhodesia in MGS5
>>
>>31210031
Can't some of the people recruited be from Rhodesia in Peacewalker and 5?
>>
Jagged Alliance 2 with 1.13 patch. Tons of guns option on.
It's rather unforgiving to newcomers, but it's pretty fun once you get the hang of it.
Im on my first playthrough, remember to disable the Drassen counterattack.
>>
>>31210056
Well you do recruit people in the Angola/Zaire border region
>>
>>31210062
Just wishing it had the FN-49 instead of redundant shit like two Mausers, or less AK clones. I mean shit, is there enough of a different between an AK-105 and AK-107 to warrant two instead of just having one?
>>
>>31209792
check out the stalker general (/sg/) on /vg/ if you want to ask about STALKER mods.

personally i'd recommend the CoCk.. although its been a while since i tried it(it was when it was first released and /sg/ customized it to great proportions, true stalkings were had.
>>
>>31209792
FAL a cute
>>
>>31209838
Oh hey EDH "isn't dead yet"
>>
>>31210309
Looks dead. Any evidence to the contrary?
>>
>>31210073
MSF was entirely white.
>>
>>31209838
>http://amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki//k/_Approved_Video_Games
how come mechwarrior mercenaries isnt on there?
>>
>>31210314
The twitter saying they're not dead.
That's about all.

>updated my town on the /k/ map
>Realize I can't edit anything
>None of my shit aside from my personal pin has a description
Fuck it.
>>
>>31209896
Nuka World is /k/ as fuck
>gang of furrys
>gang of edge lords
>gang literally called the operators
>dope AK modification
>>
Spacestation 13 for unconventional operating and non scripted situations with real players.

You can sabotage medical equipment, electrical equipment, poison food and create environmental hazards or make a booby trapped backpack that explodes when someone opens it.
>>
>>31210391
>The twitter saying they're not dead.
>That's about all.
"Going dark" is a terrible sign
>>
>>31210495
Ya, it's not great but I have to believe. If I don't then several unreleased funs will never come to light either.
>>
>>31210462
Being chosen to be on the Nuke Ops team or ERT/Deathsquad makes for the ultimate innaspess operating experience
>>
File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>>31209957
>>
File: 1472458371935.png (679KB, 1184x2260px) Image search: [Google]
1472458371935.png
679KB, 1184x2260px
>>31209957
>Play MGSV
>Operatin' in Angola-Zaire
>Come across outpost
>Sneeki-breeki Fulton all the white soldiers
>Pull out FAL and cull the terrs
>>
>>31210442
The AK also has a variant called "The Problem Solver"

Should've been a 10mm Pistol Variant but w/e
>>
>>31210776
Any decent mods for V out yet?

I have put so many resources into guns, but I'm still using the basic pistol just with an upgraded surpriser, totally non lethal because I just can't bring myself to go nuclear.
>>
>>31210875
I went to the nexus not too long ago and it looks to be mostly shit unfortunately.
>>
>>31210931
Well that's pretty unfortunate since there's a ton of not only unfinished content on disk, but the game lends itself very well to map editing and at the least additional gun modifications if not vehicles.
>>
>>31210875
>tfw my mother base is understaffed because I don't fulton anyone worth less than an S rank
>>
>>31211154
>tfw I constantly get reports that we're overstaffed
I need to boot the game up and finish it sometime
also:
>Ability to customize battletanks
>No way to drive it
>Only because Kojima said it would unbalance the game
Infinite Anger
>>
>>31210114
Bad advicefor now, the drought of mod updates has turned /sg/ into a madhouse. Nothing short of CoC 1.4 is going to undo the shitposting funk afoot there.
>>
>>31211174
But you can drive Tanks and APCs
>>
>>31209957
You can operate with fal in far cry 2
>>
>>31211353
What about Gunslinger?
>>
>>31210442
>jews
>psychopaths
>literally insane "people" who think they're animals and behave like it
>scientologists
also the furries ruined the glorious kalashnikov rifle with ugly paint jobs.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.