[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the Tavor. My AR isn't doing it for me anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (131KB, 1000x813px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 1000x813px
Tell me about the Tavor. My AR isn't doing it for me anymore and I want to try something different but still in .223/5.56 and the Tavor looks quite appealing.

Tell me the good, the bad, the ugly.

Thanks
>>
>>31209479

the good
>bullpup
the bad
>x95 is only one even worth considering
the ugly
>jewteen jewty-jew dollars and jewty-jew cents
>>
inb4 get an aug
>>
>>31209479
the worst
>ZIONIST TRASH
>>
>>31209514
>X95
>5MOA
>Good
Go to bed, Jimmy.
>>
>>31209479
Post your AR. Your AR can have major upgrades for the price of a Tavor. Otherwise go for the Aug.
>>
>>31209479
Would only suggest it if you live in Canada. It's basically a go-to "NotAR" non-restricted. Plus its one of a few that can take advantage of the mag cap loophole.

The US gets so many cheaper options with equivalent or better performance.
>>
>>31209527
Racist
>>
>>31209597
Canadians can own this?

I don't think I want it any more.
>>
>>31209602
JIDF detected.
>>
im an AR guy at heart and on paper, the tavor seems awesome. lots of desirable features and enough overlap into ARs to keep me interested.
and then i shot one. its not terrible by any means but i found it to be very bland in many aspects.
i wish i could lust after the tavor (or x95) like i do the AUG, but i dont.
>>
File: gijew.jpg (158KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gijew.jpg
158KB, 1920x1080px
>>31209479
The Tavor is the Hammer of the Maccabees;
the sling of David; the sword of the Messiah. Years of fighting terrorism and holy wars in a crucible of infamy has lead to the creation of the Tavor. It is the perfect weapon in both urban and open environments for fighting opposing infantry. Reliable, accurate, deadly. The Tavor will usher in a new era and circumcise the foreskin of evil.
>>
>>31209611
Fuck off. People like you are why Jews are the most discriminated against people on Earth. I'm not Jewish, but all the lies told about them are completely wrong. They don't hold any power in the media, banking industry, or government despite what people say. We are the most persecuted group and it is for no reason other than blind, evil, hatred.
>>
>>31209479
Because outside aesthetics its performance is pretty blan and comparable to a mid tier AR.
>>
>>31209605
Our gun laws are written by people who don't know anything about guns.

Classification is arbitrary. This, the T97 and a few other weird "NotAR" guns are non-restricted (just need a basic license)

But the AR is restricted, meaning you need a restricted license (not that hard, but a few extra bucks and another safety course), register it, follow some extra laws about storage and can only use it on an approved range, and only transport it to and from a range.

Obviously this makes the AR a lot less attractive buy, even if it is still fairly popular.
>>
File: 1472663830456.jpg (26KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1472663830456.jpg
26KB, 321x322px
>>31209643
>i'm not jewish
>we are the most discriminated
Wut
>>
>>31209527
Aww, is that Kraut still mad he lost to a drunk and a fatty? Go to bed.
>>
File: tshirt-vape.jpg (95KB, 627x452px) Image search: [Google]
tshirt-vape.jpg
95KB, 627x452px
>>31209643

Why did the Jewish yiddish Bolshevik communists murder tens of millions of white Christians in Russia?

Do the Jews really hate the goyim?
>>
>>31209479
what is your budget and what do you want to put on it becuase they are almost all sold out in most places in FDE anymore. IF your a first responder, paramedic,LEO or military you get 25% off MSRP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.