[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont any military use steroids ? Theyre relatively cheap,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Drop-on-a-syringe-needle1427.jpg (117KB, 1300x887px) Image search: [Google]
Drop-on-a-syringe-needle1427.jpg
117KB, 1300x887px
Why dont any military use steroids ?

Theyre relatively cheap, significantly increase a person's strength, endurance and stamina, much better than any kind of training and slightly boost aggressivity. Is there any reason aside from moral issues ?
>>
Because most western countries have a "you break it, you buy it" policy.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 400x600px
>>31207311
>implying muhreens don't roid on the DL
>>
Because the only ones who need it are mostly relatively young and steroids fuck with their already hormone pumped bodies with adverse side affects

If you have a 50 year old soldier where their body isn't producing as much testosterone as they used to they can use it with little or no side effects

Also you want the VA to deal with hundred of thousands more bodies?
>>
>>31207333

Gonna say, a lot of these fucks are already doing it. So no need for the government to step in.

Plus all military faggots these days are welfare queens, so they can easily afford to get steroids, pay for it themselves.
>>
because infantry sucks compared to a 2,000 lb bomb and drones.
>>
>>31207311
Because having a soldier look like gigga nigga isn't really an advantage in combat
>>
>>31207311
>aggressivity
>characterized by or tending toward unprovoked offensives, attacks, invasions, or the like; militantly forward or menacing: aggressive acts against a neighboring country.
Before some tard comes in here telling you that it's not a word.

To answer your question, you want aggressive but you don't want raging. You want someone that can take initiative if need be, but still follows orders.

Also having a ton of sick gainz isn't really a good thing in the field either. You want endurance and fortitude, not necessarily a lot of strength. Another issue is that they're an extra cost, and one you have to continue to use.

That being said, I knew plenty of Grunts who juiced when I was in. I probably would have if I wasn't a giant pussy about needles honestly, so I just enjoyed being lean and super cut instead.
>>
File: spartan v marines.jpg (207KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
spartan v marines.jpg
207KB, 900x1366px
Strychnine was used in the 1904 Olympics as a performance enhancing drug; super caffeine

"back in the day" people applauded professional athletes using performance enhancing drugs as another example of mans scientific knowledge pushing the human body to new limits

shit didn't get looked down upon until Nancy Reagan showed up

long story short; we've been doping (scientifically) for over a century

further back if you look at stories about berserkers and hassassin

what i'm getting at, i think, is that no ones doing that much research openly about it, but it's still going on
we're far along, and messing with the body can have unintended consequences, but there's probably some cocktail that'll turn you beast mode without extreme negative side effects, but it's top secret because we can't have anything nice
>>
>>31207311
Marines, navy, AF, army, I have friends in every branch who do trenbalone or some other sort of gear. Most NCOs really don't care.
>>
Because the majority of them wouldn't know how to pace it, dose themselves too much and wind up with bitch tits once they got discharged.

That said, there are plenty of juicers in the armed forces.
>>
>>31207453
I know some dudes that juiced over seas too. Kinda wonder how many got deca dick
>>
>>31207674
>hassassin
they did the opposite, they got blazed out of their minds on weed and opium to pow-wow about being the righteous fighters for the chosen people or whatever they told themselves to feel better, they didn't use combat drugs
>>
>>31207674
Berserkers did not exist, there are no mentions of them in the majority of sagas. Berserker like warriors only crop up 3rd times; "berserker" doing berserker stuff bashing shield, bites rim of shield, opponent kicks bottom of shield and runs berserker through. The vikings were so strong in battle for the same reason terrorists are today, because they believe if they die in battle they go to heaven, for more info look at lindybeiges video on Berserkers
>>
>>31207311
They want you to grow a pair, not lose the ones you already have
>>
>>31207358
>What is a otc and a ptc
>>
>>31207453
Running gear wont make you aggressive. Running Trenbolone will make you paranoid. Running sufficient AI during cycle will negate all estrogen related mood swings.

Tldr: Do it right and you wont have any side effects. ( except possible long term intestinal damage and balding )
>>
>>31207808
I think the point was that it would be administered by professionals.
>>
>>31207311
>Is there any reason aside from moral issues ?
Yes, your balls shrink and your tits grow, if we're specifically discussing testosteroids.
>>
>>31207358
Produce for me one person killed by steroids when used correctly with an OTC and PTC
>>
>>31207358
"bodies" is exaggerated, but yes VA would be dealing with the health aftereffects of steroids
>>
>much better than any kind of training

So steroids as an alternative to training.

Man you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>31207311
Because then officers will have to take steroids too, and they're smart enough not to want that.
>>
>>31207311
>All these air bubbles inside
Fucking amateurs.
t.junkie
>>
>>31211216
Probably because its just water
>>
>>31211243
It's triggering nevertheless. If you're making a catalogue photo, you might at least do it right.
>>
File: 1459641791757.png (2MB, 1455x739px) Image search: [Google]
1459641791757.png
2MB, 1455x739px
we are C=
http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/liquid-labs-pro-series/

http://www.bulksupplements.com/dehydroepiandrosterone-dhea.html
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.