[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbN qjOXxNCs >2:10 What a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: proper range ediquet.webm (3MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
proper range ediquet.webm
3MB, 512x288px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbNqjOXxNCs
>2:10
What are /k/'s thoughts on operator VR coming out?
>>
>>31206809
That's dope and all but... how do they move around IRL?
>>
>>31207001
It seems like they have an analogue stick on their aim guns. So they can stand still and look/aim around but move using the stick
>>
>>31206809
>I GOT A GRENADE
>dies
>explosion

That was a good laugh.
>>
>>31207194
Nope. Room-scale tracking. You judt walk around in real life and wave the controllers around. I own an HTC Vive, it's a pain to set up but well worth it
>>
>>31206809
Looks kind of cool in a vr Receiver way but what the fuck is going on with that cheekwield?
>>
>>31207250
Its in the comments section:
>you use your left controller's track pad to move and your right controller to shoot/hold the gun. It's seamless and feels natural compared to other artificial movement. You can walk around in your play space if you need to move as well. Also you can use both hands to hold the weapon for a smoother feel and still walk with the trackpad

Its good that it has that, because Hotdogs, Horsehoes, and Hand Grenades doesn't from what I've seen, and only has room movement and teleportation. You really can't have good multiplayer using teleportation, so trackpad movement is important.
>>
>>31206809
These things are cool and all but VR is a joke. Would you spend 600 bucks for this kinda shit? I mean if this game wasn't in VR I wouldn't buy it. Looks like you could be fully immersed in boredom.
>>
>>31206809
If this shit wasn't so expensive/ i wasn't so poor i would be hyped.

I'm still hyped tho. But how the fuck is this moron aiming ? Looks like he's doing the "kebab pray'n'spray".
>>
>>31207357
He's aiming with his right eye and the capture isn't showing exactly what he sees through that eye only.
>>
>>31207389
Oh okay. This shit is dope as fuck then.
>>
>>31207357
>>31207389
Yeah some Youtubers have been aiming left handed to get better gameplay footage.
>>
>>31207389
Oh, I didn't even think of that.

I was just as confused as that guy as to how he wasn't aiming but still getting hits.
>>
File: 1472083392190.jpg (37KB, 419x424px) Image search: [Google]
1472083392190.jpg
37KB, 419x424px
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472793767181.webm
>>
>>31207274
i think that was footage from just the left screen, so everything looked fucky
>>
>>31206809
I've got about 4 hours in it, it's pretty good, if you can afford it i recommend it.
>>
>>31207250
I have a rift.

>That feel when Oculus still hasn't released their motion tracking controllers
>>
War as a video game. What better way to raise the ultimate soldier.
>>
>>31209406
> /k/ as a video game
>>
File: 1375765752077.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1375765752077.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>31207465
>>
>>31207293
I just tried this out.

Ehh... I'm not too much of a fan of it. Makes you sick real quick, though I guess it's useful fighting the robots and in the breaching scene
>>
>"Hey bro"
>he turns around
>shoots him in the face

kek
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.