[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me k, some stranger just tried to take my knife off me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (111KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 640x480px
Help me k, some stranger just tried to take my knife off me

>be inna dmv to get record for new job
>waiting forever next to Mexican family
>has toddler who
is standing on chair next to me
>literally stomping as loud as it can and babble at top of lungs
>parents do nothing
>little shit reaches for pic related
>parents notice and shout NO
>it seriously goes for it again
>slide it to another side of waist band
>nothin personal kid
>it's now trying to circle around to my other side to grab it

Halp, wat do
>>
Hook him in the gabber, say he reached for your weapon and you acted in self defence.
>>
Just go sit somewhere else.
>>
File: 1456811690899.jpg (15KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
1456811690899.jpg
15KB, 249x250px
>>31194418
Everything about this screams bait, because it's autistic as fuck to OC that knife. But those look like the chairs at the DMV. Very conflicted...
>>
>>31194418
stop carrying a knife with ghetto shorts.
>>
Lazy parents. Get up go sit someplace else and if no other chairs are available go stand somewhere else. If his parents are that lazy its unfortunately your job to keep that knife away from the kid.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>31194438
Lol
>>
>>31194508
Unsheath it, drop it, see what happens.
>>
Let him grab it, once it clears the sheathe, put a hard cross into his jaw. If copsicles are called, tell them you say someone taking your knife and panicked.
>>
Let him grab it. Then mag dump him
>>
>>31194722
Kill the spic boy before it grows.
>>
>>31194508
Is that the fucking Salinas DMV?
>>
>>31194876
Close!
>>
hold onto the grip of the knife so it looks like you are about to unsheath it any minute while the little shit can't.
>>
Had something similar happen to me while I was CC'ing with a .38 S&W Model 642 in a pocket holster. Normally doesn't print much, but while sitting it sometimes does.
So I'm sitting at the pharmacy, waiting for my son's allergy meds to be filled, when a 7 or 8 year old black kid who's already been running around like a little heathen takes notice of a lump in my jeans pocket. He walks right up to me and says "what you got in yo pocket?"
I have a son, who sometimes isn't great at behaving in public or interacting politely with folks, especially when bored, so I don't mind too much. I just say "just my keys and my wallet. How about you?"
He says "nuh-uh. You gots a gun." Then immediately turns to his mother and says "dat white man got a gat." I was amazed at his use of the term "gat," and a bit rolled eyes that he referred to me as "dat white man" - so I just ignored him. So then his walking stereotype of a mother loudly says "lawd, you be carryin' a gun? You 'bout to rob dis bitch o somethin?"
I just say "no, ma'am. What I have in my pocket or don't is my business, but I certainly wouldn't harm anyone who isn't out to harm me."
So she marches up to the desk and loudly informs the clerk that "that white man got a gun." The clerk looks at me. I shrug and show him my hands, go back to reading a magazine.
Then little kid decides to keep circling me and eyeing my pocket, even sits in the chair behind me and lays down as if to look in my pocket. I get up, tell the pharmacist I'll be pulling through the drive through and to have my order ready there. Sooner or later that kid was going to start reaching for my pocket, I could feel it, or stereotype mom was going to do something stupid to kick it up a notch.
>>
>>31194418
While at the DMV, register to vote.
Then go do it.
It will be a rewarding feeling to watch trash like that getting deported.
>>
>>31195799
>your wifes son
>>
>>31195799
Judging from the behavior of her child I'd say her notch got kicked up plenty.
>>
>>31196032
>but anon ca is a winner take all state, why do you think the dems gave illegals drivers liscenses?
>>
>>31194508
I like how the tv in the back is in spanish.
>>
>>31194418
being a spic myself raised by not so spic but still spic parents.
What is it with literally every couple from any Hispanic country ever doesn't give a shit what the fuck their kids are doing ever.
All my parents friends are like that and all my friends relatives are like that and most of my relatives are like that.

Honestly degenerate.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.