[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>grab sks >go innawoods What's next /k/? What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: jooens.jpg (9KB, 306x164px) Image search: [Google]
jooens.jpg
9KB, 306x164px
>grab sks
>go innawoods

What's next /k/? What's your plan?
>>
>>31191359
>be innawoods
ofc

this isn't rocket surgery dummy
>>
>>31191370
ok but you innawoods now wat u do
>>
>>31191391
ur mom lol
>>
Crashing this thread
>>
>>31191359
The rest of the plan is a secret. NSA pls leave.
>>
>setup traps for animals and people
>start a camp
>dig a spiderhole for sleeping/hiding
>prepare for winter
>gather intel
>>
>>31191405
WITH NOSHUR VIVERSE
>>
>>31191535
4 u
>>
>>31191359
Sit on a tree stump. Fingerfuck the SKS for abit. Try playing on my phone, but I can barely see the screen. Wonder why I listened to the sperg that ordered me into the woods.
>>
>Grab SKS
>Go innadesert
>Go to the hot springs way up in the mountain.
>Shoot up the hippy community.
>Install myself as Warlord.
>>
>>31191391
Live until tomorrow, dumbass.
You seem to be under the impression that there's more to it than that. There isn't. Optional revenge mission dependent on context.
>>
>>31191535

she surfife?
>>
>>31191402
Oh shit son, sick burn.
>>
>>31191425
Cozy
>>
Find a creek
Build a simple shelter
Find clay
Build water filter, water storage, and oven/stove out of clay
Build fence and punji pits
Build house then cover with adobe
Upgrade first shelter to storage shed and put water pots, water filter, wood, add meat rack
Make more pots and start fermenting mead
Expand oven to have stone pit for outside fire and add smoker to the other side
Run out of twinkies and start fishing, trapping, and hunting shit and smoking it
Begin gathering acorns in fall
Add underfloor heat system to hut
Winter hits, sit around for a few months drinking mead, eating acorn bread and smoked fish, and keeping an eye out for deer
Spring hits, set up fish traps and live bird traps that I built over winter
Spend my time building a bird coop, tanning rack, huge wood storage area, reinforcing defenses, and digging a deep tunnel for colder storage while my traps do all the work
Start cultivating the land around me, clearing brush and weak trees and relocating saplings so I can start build a live wall of trees to help hide my camp and defend against wind
>>
>>31191775
Do you recommend any books on how to accomplish all of that?
>>
>>31191775
Now it's the end of summer and bears are fat
Kill a bear, tan the fur and wear it
Try to keep my pheasant farm warm over winter while I eat bear jerky all winter
Year 3
Start digging as soon as the ground thaws
With use of clay pipes, I know have water running to five places. The trees around my compound, a latrine, a place for drinking water, and a place for farm irrigation, and a small live well for crayfish
As winter nears I prepare to leave the compound
I travel for miles until I find a small camp
And night I sneak in and out jimson weed juice into their water pots
By noon their are delirious and ill. I stroll into camp and shoot them all in the face. I steal a Lolita and their seeds, corn, beans, tobacco, potatoes
It's year 7 now
My chunk of forest is thriving. I have too many pheasant eggs to eat. I have a half acre farm. My compound has a 8 foot spiked wall and boobytraps out to 300 meters that claim both humans and deer, both which we eat. I have an army of stolen children that I have raised as savages that wear nothing but animal blood for clothing. I have a massive cache of charcoal, skins, dried beans and corn, fire wood, acorns, and a small apple orchard. I sit on a throne of of bear thins and stroke my dick as my savages toil away harvesting and fortifying my kingdom. I have become tom bombadil and these woods are mine
>>
>>31191915
Year 12
No man has found my compound and lived. Nobody knows where we are. Our resources are so plentiful that it requires almost no efforts. My tribe has become 10 teenage barbarians that I have trained on the weapons of those who have fallen into my traps.

We depart on a clear blue morning. Everything we see we kill. No humans will be spared. We come in the night, we use poison, traps, fire, and other means of asymmetrical warfare to slaughter indescriminately. We don't take any resources, we burn it all. We leave behind us a trail of fire and blood.
>>
Screw innawoods, thats where they look for you. Go unnaground.
>>
>>31191668
I won't shkatter your ashesh to the heartlesh shea, I will alwaysh be with you.
>>
File: 1471522328701.jpg (96KB, 508x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471522328701.jpg
96KB, 508x720px
>>31191915
>I steal a Lolita
nigger I cant fucking breath consider it saved
>>
>>31191415
Why do you delve in such deep dark conspiracy theories, like Alex Jones does.
Are you a KKK Master sorcerer paid by Putin?
>>
>>31192018
He's saying he doesn't want the NSA to know his inna woods plans. How is that a conspiracy?
F/10 reading comprehension
>>
sks inna wood, Begin cultivation of potatoes, return to irish heritage. Sneak back into the world to kill british politicians with nail bombs
>>
>>31191359

Drink whiskey and eat canned food.

Basically what I do now, just not in the house.
>>
>>31191915
I like this plan
>>
>>31192100
F/10 for getting the reference to HIllary's alt right speech
>>
>>31192181
That f/10 is a score for what?

And why the fuck would I watch Hillary talk?
>>
most of you faggots wouldn't last more than a week in the woods.
do any of you even know any bushcraft?
>>
>>31192248
yeah i know ur mom lol
>>
>>31192248
>Not planning to bandit and steal children for working parties
Why else do you need the gun?
>>
>>31192273
Heyoooo
>>
>>31192224
because it was hilarious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PYcdTvDjBA
>>
>>31191359
>not using a picture of CIA
>Not asking "whats the next step of your master plan?"
Do you even meme bro?
>>
>>31191425

>die of infection and disease within the month
>>
>>31191359

Mainline Livershield from InfoWars™ that way the globalist will never take my liver!
>>
>>31194192
>when you run out of water filters
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.