[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>born in worst one of the worst states for guns >born into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: 1471376220179.jpg (57KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1471376220179.jpg
57KB, 722x349px
>born in worst one of the worst states for guns
>born into highly anti gun family
>was forced to go to therapy because I was caught lookin at display rack in big 5
>by the time I'm able to have my own place and buy a gun I'll either be deported by trump or guns will be near impossible to get

What a life I live /k/, at least I can come here and gawk at your guns.
>>
File: minority deport.jpg (2MB, 1000x1426px) Image search: [Google]
minority deport.jpg
2MB, 1000x1426px
>deported
If you're honestly at risk for that, get the fuck out of my country you freeloading beaner shit.
>>
>>31188348
I was born here and got a job two weeks out of high school. My family immigrated here but a majority have had their citizenship for more than a few decades. The ones who didn't got deported. Good riddance imo. They made the rest of us look bad.
>>
>>31188376
>I was born here
Than you're an American.
Buy a single shot shotgun and join of in the purge of "funz-hater".
>>
>MUH GUNS
>MUH SECOND AMENDMENT
Give it a rest, /k/. This board wasn't made for gun nuts, it's made to discuss weapons as a whole. No one gives a shit about your guns or your 9-Line/Doorkickers Inc/5.11 shirt.

You don't need anything more than a pistol anyhow, and even in a shtf scenario you would be easy pickings with your shit ass rifles by yourselves.

Holy shit I hate gun owners so much now. I'm a veteranfag and ever since I've been on /k/ I've detested gun culture.
>>
>>31189515

>>your 9-Line/Doorkickers Inc/5.11 shirt.

This. I've always found people who wear tactical clothes outside of work related shit or hunting/hiking to be fucking retards.

The rest I won't defend. Why do you hate freedom OP. Guns are dope.
>>
File: global 2.png (2KB, 337x37px)
global 2.png
2KB, 337x37px
>>
>>31189515
>>
File: 1463167429398.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1463167429398.png
129KB, 314x278px
>>31189515
Do you know where you are rn?
>>
>still born in the US, one of the best countries for gun rights
>can move to another state whenever he wants
>complains
What the fuck, guy?
>>
>>31189515
I bet you expecting more (you)s
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 593x647px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 593x647px
>>31188287
> tfw britbong
> tfw everything bladed is banned and all funz require up to a year of red tape
> tfw I want to immigrate to murica but will not be able to for another 5-6 years at least

It could be worse freind, it could be so much worse
>>
>>31189515
No one likes you.
>>
>>31189515
SHALL
>>
>>31189996
Move to Canada or new zealand your a commonwealth citizen its not that hard you can have citizenship in all the Commonwealth countries if you try
>>
>>31189515
>i'm a veteranfag
Literally nobody cares. You're probably a POG anyways.
>>
>>31189475
Then how tf are u gonna get deported? You != Illegal Alien
>>
>>31188287
Your callsign is now "Anchor Baby"
And its your fucking duty to get yourself a gun.
>>
File: cca.gif (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
cca.gif
126KB, 720x480px
>>31189515
heres your reply
>>
>>31188376
Why do you think you are a deportation risk? By your description you are a US citizen. Please don't buy into the Democrat narrative that hard.

I am not even a big supporter of Mr. Trump, but I am genuinely confused by your fear.
>>
>>31191575
The media is painting him as hating hispanics. He litterally said he said hispanics are hard workers, but illegal immigrants gotta go. Liberal media cant understand illegal immigrants =/= hispanics.
>>
>>31188376
>The ones who didn't got deported. Good riddance imo. They made the rest of us look bad.
As a mexican, who's uncle's SSN was stolen by an illegal mexican, i can corroborate this statement.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.