[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw >it's the middle of the night >you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: image.gif (979KB, 250x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
979KB, 250x271px
>yfw
>it's the middle of the night
>you're tossing and turning in bed
>can't sleep
>decide to get up and go to the restroom
>afterward, you walk over to the kitchen for a glass of water before going back to bed
>moonlight illuminates the hallway, there's no need to turn on the ceiling light
>as you approach the kitchen, you notice a thick liquid flowing over its threshold
>hesitantly, you step closer for a better look
>realize it's blood
>you panic into the kitchen and flick the light switch on
>your doggo is dead, lying in the middle of the kitchen floor, it's head severed from the body
>your heart begins pounding, there's a large figure standing above the mutitlated carcass, clothed in all black, brandishing a large fixed blade knife
>yfw

In a situation where this happens in your household, how do YOU fare? Do you survive? Are you prepared to handle this intruder who has the upper hand, as he is already armed? Be honest.
>>
>>31187155
I dont have a dog, so a headless one would be very concerning. Personally I would blame my cat.
>>
Why would I go to the kitchen for a glass of water when there's a sink in the bathroom?
>>
>>31187173

Lol. I'd probably which ex it was.
>>
>>31187202

this

also my kitchen is like 5 feet from the entrance of my bedroom so I could probably turn around, get back inside, lock the door, and grab a gun before he could get to me
>>
File: BATFE.png (88KB, 278x242px) Image search: [Google]
BATFE.png
88KB, 278x242px
>>31187155
Sweet dreams dogger
>>
File: 20150711_004936.jpg (231KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
20150711_004936.jpg
231KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>31187155
Thank the knifer for finally shutting that dog up and go back to bed
>>
I typically always have my M&P with me anyway so I'd probably blast away and then wonder how a dog got in my house
>>
are you assuming that I wouldn't arm myself to randomly walk around my house at night, and that I wouldn't have noticed my dog would be missing from the foot of my bed or that I wouldn't have heard him barking at the guy that was breaking into the house or the struggle that would have ensued if my dog was killed by said home invader? sounds like a bad hypothetical question.

as long as you got your running legs on, you know your house better than your assailant does. turn off the light you turned on, the assailant would have to wait for his eyes to adjust before chasing you. you already know where you're going, your weapons safe. you then have the upper hand, assuming that you can get to the safe and armed before his eyes adjust, follows you and busts down your bedroom door assuming you close and lock it before he gets there.
>>
>>31187155
>Implying he wouldn't have lunged at me the second he saw me
What is he? An idiot?
>>
>>31187382
>year of our lord two thousand and sixteen
>keeping your home defense weapon in a safe

Maybe if you got kids but seriously take that shit out at night.
>>
>>31187155
>large fixed blade knife

Pretty sure I can run back to my nightstand, pull the drawer open, pull out my glock and pop a cap in tyrone before he can cause seriously bodily harm to me.
>>
Imagining my dog didn't wake me up by barking, the fact he isn't in the bedroom or that he didn't come running when I moved would concern me. I'd grab my P220 and find him before I took a piss.
>>
>>31187382
>keeping home defense guns in a safe

Are you shiggy my dig? If you actually lock up the guns in your house you are fucking retarded. Do you really expect that you can unlock your safe before an assailant gets to you? You might as well CC without a round in the chamber.
>>
You don't just decapitate a dog quietly.
>>
>>31187155
I keep a loaded G26 in a box of Cheerios on the kitchen counter so I think it would be interesting fight over a box of Cheerios.
>>
File: 1467095065120.jpg (173KB, 983x624px) Image search: [Google]
1467095065120.jpg
173KB, 983x624px
>>31187155
In the middle of the night
You wake with a fright
Can't sleep right
stop blader from burst
get hit with some thirst
blood on the floor
but wait their's more
doggo slashed
grab for your stash
time for some fun
whip out your gun
cheerios, the perfect disguise
stop his shit knife

>drunk as fuck and listening to eurobeat
>If anyone wants to rap that, I would be satisfied with that
>>
>>31187507
>>31187471
I'm talking worst case scenario, what are your odds when everything is stacked against you. plus I don't trust my Nazi Shepard near my guns
>>
>>31187155
>the middle of the night
>me actually being in bed
What kind of world is this?
>>
>>31187155
>getting water without your medieval flail
>ever
shiggy
>>
File: 1461026541519.gif (2MB, 320x362px) Image search: [Google]
1461026541519.gif
2MB, 320x362px
>>31187155
I realize that this must be a preemptive strike by the ATF, so I follow the standard anti-LEO tactic of tactically moonwalking backwards towards a defensible location while flailing my arms and shouting "AM I BEING DETAINED?" repeatedly.
>>
File: 1472421379568.jpg (88KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
1472421379568.jpg
88KB, 500x316px
>>31187155
>living with a useless animal
if you're going to put up with and feed a creature that shits on lawns and barks, the least you can expect is for it to wake you when there's an intruder
>>
>>31187155
My room has a bathroom connected and a fridge, so if that nigger wants to get me he'll have to come to me.

Also, I don't have a doggo.
>>
>>31187155
>2016
>having a dog for protection
>not having a robot sentry
>>
>>31187202

That's disgusting. Every time you flush the toilet, it shoots fecal and other nasty crap through out the air. Just picking your tooth brush off the counter and putting it in your mouth, is just as bad as licking the rim of the toilet.

Shit, even Mike Rowe did an hour long special on this stuff too.
>>
>>31187155
>intruder breaks into my house and kills my dog
What business does the ATF have here?
>>
>>31188283
Pretty much everything in everyday life is covered in a thin layer of human shit. It's gross, but just the facts of life. This is why the immune system is key
>>
File: autoturret.gif (2MB, 228x400px) Image search: [Google]
autoturret.gif
2MB, 228x400px
>>31188218
this nigga gets it
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.